Curiouscouple2001

Wife's dirty talk about swinging - real or fake?

We are part of a bare back full fluids sharing swing group and we all live close to each other and dirty chat is very much part of our fun

• Hot! 4

11 hours ago, SheernylonCpl said:

We are part of a bare back full fluids sharing swing group and we all live close to each other and dirty chat is very much part of our fun

Did you find it difficult at first to meet people to go bareback? 

4 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Did you find it difficult at first to meet people to go bareback? 

At first, Daniela and I were doing regular, couples swap swinging with condoms.  We found that many people/couples really preferred and wanted to go bareback, but were afraid of the disease risks.  A group of us (all married) got together, put a plan in place to be tested several times while only having sex with our spouses, and waited.  We took an oath not to play with anyone outside the group on penalty of death.  It took a couple of months and multiple tests, but after the all clear we had one big party with everyone.  Now we sometimes all get together, but it is usually smaller groups and alone play.

If you want to fuck outside the group, even with a condom, you have to leave.  At least until more testing after being monogamous for a couple of months again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Numex said:

If you want to fuck outside the group, even with a condom, you have to leave.  At least until more testing after being monogamous for a couple of months again.

Very responsible! Now, a couple of questions. How big is the group? How often do couples enter or leave the group.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:44 AM, SheernylonCpl said:

At times yes

I see a lot of people say a lot of bareback happens, do clubs solely promote condoms or is there like times when there is a bareback only type of thing? 
My wife had sex with someone which started out with a condom, not that long in though she and the guy both confirmed they would much prefer to fuck the session bare instead, they both agreed to this even though not knowing each other 

but it’s what they wanted and were happy doing, my wife prefers to fuck bareback if the guy is also willing 

• Hot! 1

By and large, clubs are pretty neutral. Some supply condoms, but I've never seen any pressure from the club management and staff to use them. Pretty much, it's on you to make the decision.

On 7/5/2023 at 7:48 PM, AdamGunn2 said:

By and large, clubs are pretty neutral. Some supply condoms, but I've never seen any pressure from the club management and staff to use them. Pretty much, it's on you to make the decision.

I see, we haven’t been to a club before definitely something want to attend though 

just didn’t know what some of the general rules on condom usage was. I leave it upto my wife on her preference if she wants to use one or not as stated before on a hook up we had they started out with one just normal really but both had a chat and they wanted go bareback instead 

On 7/5/2023 at 7:37 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

I see a lot of people say a lot of bareback happens, do clubs solely promote condoms or is there like times when there is a bareback only type of thing? 
My wife had sex with someone which started out with a condom, not that long in though she and the guy both confirmed they would much prefer to fuck the session bare instead, they both agreed to this even though not knowing each other 

but it’s what they wanted and were happy doing, my wife prefers to fuck bareback if the guy is also willing 

I don't think I've ever been to a club that had some kind of specific stance on condoms.  I've seen plenty of condoms used at clubs and I've seen bareback.  If your wife is looking for a single man it won't be hard to find one that is willing to go bareback in my experience.  We don't seek that out but we've seen plenty of guys who said they would be willing or preferred to go bareback, some even pulling off the condom midway through hoping to go unnoticed.  Then on the other spectrum we've seen guys who would only use a condom for everything including oral sex.  Whatever you're looking for you'll find it.

On 7/22/2023 at 7:49 PM, Anon321 said:

some even pulling off the condom midway through hoping to go unnoticed.  

Oh really… this quite a common thing? 
now if my wife stated for them to use one then then they took it off this would not go down well

my wife mostly prefers bareback but this is in agreement with her and the guy fully to fuck that way 

No, the idea of a man pulling off a condom isn't what I would call 'common.' In literally hundreds of experiences, it only happened to us one time, and it was handled quickly and calmly. 

That's not to say you shouldn't be cautious about it. I'd say the chances are the greatest when you meet a younger man In a hotwifing situation. My feeling is that most experienced swingers wouldn't break that rule. (Or any known rules, for that matter . . . )

14 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Oh really… this quite a common thing? 
now if my wife stated for them to use one then then they took it off this would not go down well

my wife mostly prefers bareback but this is in agreement with her and the guy fully to fuck that way 

Common?  No.  Does it happen?  Yes.  So definitely don't be paranoid about it but certainly be aware of it.

I just read the original post about talking dirty wondering how it became a use of condom or no use topic. I figured with the most recent postings that the topic heading was wrong. 

Ah the 60's!   "The Graduate" 1967 movie with a famous song bi Paul Simon, "Mrs Robinson."  Later, Paul Simon would document "swinging" (or swapping) in "Cecilia" in Apr 1970 (....find someone taking my place).

Funny how HISTORY has always included "group sex" as a desired pleasure.  The Romans and their bath houses, the Greeks and their statutes, and "harems."

The beat goes on as the lyrics say.

Being "nautically" inclined, I find it fascinating to re-read about "piracy" and re-listen to "sea shanty's" like "What do we do with a drunken sailor?"

My now favorite verse is "shave his belly with a rusty razor" which in modern terms probably implies "frottage!"

I like to IMAGINE if there had been a resource like this one (Swingers Board) to HELP ME understand what was really going on when I was a "baby sitter" in the 60's.  Pretty sure at least ONE "Mrs Robinson" (and Mr) were "hitting on me."    "One GLIMPSE of IT in a Tavern caught, better than in a Temple, lost outright."

RECREATIONAL SEX is a WONDERFUL experience between 3 or more CONSENTING adults, no matter HOW it plays out within mutually agreed upon and respected "limits."

Member "Numex" is a classic example of a "closed group"....and yet, IMHO, he and she ARE HERE in the very rare chance they might FIND another COUPLE who wants to join.  Ergo, what I call "Expedition Sex"  ala Hedo II & III for example in Jamaica and "Club Relate" in Tampa & Orlando before Gayle died....PRIP

I read the original question and I wonder if your wife isn't like me whenever it comes to sex and talking dirty. I warn every woman that I have sex with not to take anything that I say in the heat of passion, I will and have said some outrageous stuff. With the warning most women are okay with whatever I say, but I don't want to offend any of them because of the heat of the moment!

On 10/26/2023 at 7:18 AM, let's do it again said:

I warn every woman that I have sex with not to take anything that I say in the heat of passion

Not limited to a swinging situation, the three most dangerous words are, "I love you."

• Confused 1