Hank3636

I get excited about the thought of watching someone fuck my wife. I’m just afraid that afterwards I won’t like it. Thoughts?

I get excited about the thought of watching someone fuck my wife. I’m just afraid that afterwards I won’t like it. Thoughts?

Could be, might not be. Look at yourself make your best educated guess, and then follow through. Decide beforehand that even if you don't like it it's not your wife's problem.

• Like 3

Are your wife sharing thoughts something that your wife is 100% with. Have you even discussed it with her? Unless you are both on the same page about you sharing her then there is a good chance your insecurity may bubble to the surface. 

Sometimes, thoughts and fantasies are best kept just as thoughts and fantasies.

• Like 3

Although rash decisions are generally an invitation for disaster in swinging, there are some things you just can't truly know until you try them.

It's normal to have some reservations, I think everybody does.  Ask yourself the question -

Am I afraid I will be hurt, angry, insane with jealousy, etc? 

OR

Am I afraid this could harm our relationship? 

If the answer to the first one is yes, best to leave this as fantasy.  If it's the second one, then maybe proceed on by talking to her about your feelings and see where that leads.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Hank3636 said:

I get excited about the thought of watching someone fuck my wife. I’m just afraid that afterwards I won’t like it.

1)  Let her choose the the where, when, how, and especially who.  Don't criticize her choices. 

2)  If you don't like it, don't watch again. 

• Like 2

If you've discussed this with your wife, do you talk about it during sex? How do you feel about it after you're finished?

Same for masturbation.

If you're fantasizing about this to get off and it seems awkward and unpleasant after you're done, that might be a flag to slow down. If you both still like the idea, it might be a flag to begin experimenting.

• Like 4

On 7/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, Numex said:

it's like a celebration.

Thinking about it more, it isn't like a celebration, it is a celebration.  All those emotions of hers and mine - she is sexually satisfied, feeling loved, having a sense of freedom; I feel the need to recapture her attention and love, am tremendously sexually excited, feel appreciated for what I have given her.  Works the other way around as well, when we are both on the other side, me having enjoyed sex with another woman, Daniela genuinely happy for me.  Reclaiming sex is special.

• Like 1

I have had several threesomes with my wife and also there were 3-4 times when I only say back and watched her getting fucked hard by the other dude. It's absolutely a pleasure to see your wife being fucked by someone else, only if the person knows how to actually treat a women on bed sexually. So choose the guy very carefully. That's all that matters. 

On 7/7/2022 at 8:21 PM, Hank3636 said:

Obviously it either: didn't go well if he ever did it; he is sticking with fantasy (sound's like the best option for him); or she smacked him nuts for presenting the idea. Either way he never made it back from whatever happened. Hopefully it's staying a fantasy, he wasn't ready. 

11 hours ago, herpob said:

Either way he never made it back from whatever happened.

Another, unlikely, possibility - she took to the idea with great enthusiasm and they both enjoy it so much there is no time to come back and tell us about it.  Think positive! 

• Like 2

From what I see the last visit would have allowed reading all the answers though the 20th of July.  That is only a month to think on it. Personally on things of importance I move slower than that.

3 hours ago, couplers said:

Another, unlikely, possibility - she took to the idea with great enthusiasm and they both enjoy it so much there is no time to come back and tell us about it.  Think positive! 

True oh so true. Think positive.  Sometimes I need to be reminded - thx!

🤞  They ARE TO BUSY having Fun!!!

• Like 1

If you have reservations that is common.  It is to what extent you have reservations.  This is one of those experiences you will never know unless you go with it.  She is having the same reservations, but she is likely loving the thought of doing it with you there.  It will spark your relationship.  Go for it and enjoy the moment.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, StartingOver60 said:

It will spark your relationship.  Go for it and enjoy the moment.

If it turns out one or both of you aren't thrilled, talk about it, adjust, try again.  After several tries and it's not for you, move on, no blame, no recriminations.  There's no reason for trepidation, 99%+ of vanilla people today have had sex with someone other than their spouse, 

In my opinion this person should run from swinging ass fast as possible.

if you can’t honestly look yourself in the mirror and see yourself saying OMG watching you fucking that guy was so hot I can hardly wait to see you do it again!, than run, don’t walk away. You are essentially risking your life and marriage on the possibility you might like it, in my opinion that’s a very foolish mistake.

if you can honestly say your wife having sex with another man turns you on, then your probably going to be okay. Even so I would suggest that the first time be with someone who you have no ties to and be clear he is just to be used as a toy. 
if you get past this without issues then your probably okay to start looking for a more permanent solution.

My point is a marriage shouldn’t be a reckless bet….and your first time should always be someone you can walk away from without any remorse.

• Like 1