Curiouscouple2001

Wife's dirty talk about swinging - real or fake?

Hi thanks for your reply 

yes I completely agree with you on that 

think I don’t know how to approach it incase she thinks I’m been strange on her lol 

but inside I need to find this out for sure 

thanks 

My wife and I have a rule that pillow talk is all talk. Nothing said is an expectation of the future. Since we swing, that seems the best policy.

The only way to know what people want is a talk when the iron is cold.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, couplers said:

Since you're up for it, move the conversation along.  Ask her who she would be interested in fucking.  Regardless of who she suggests, don't criticize her choice, play along.  Suggest someone you want to see her with.  Be generous with your wife as you discuss and explore. 

The talk when it’s in the moment is just with a stranger, no one we know or anything particular, the part that also got me was her mentioning going bare with them also now if that was true and what she was thinking I’m unsure onit, don’t get me wrong as I stated it is hot imagining that dirty fucking with someone! And if she opened and said that she wanted to do that.. again like you said should I not criticise her wanting to go bareback and perhaps let that go ahead if it ever came to fruition? 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

Over morning coffee, driving down the road together, or sometime neutral and relaxed like that, just say:

"Hey, the other night when we had sex and you were talking about _____.  That was really really hot!" and then just see what she says.  If it is just 100% fantasy to her, she'll almost certainly make that point in her reply.  If she is 100% interested, she may use that door you just opened to directly express her interest.  If she is somewhere in between, which is most likely, then it will be up to you to decide where to take that conversation.

Everybody has a "how we had the first swinging talk" story.  Ours was along the lines of "hey, what do you think about going to a swingers club just to check it out?" Some friends of ours, it went like some out of town friends of theirs came out that they were swingers. Driving home from that visit, they were talking about it.  That discussion turned into a hypothetical "Well, if WE were to do it, how would WE do it?"  When the answers to that question came quick and easy and everybody on the same page, then it's a short leap to "Maybe we OUGHT to do it?"

• Like 2

Fun to read a RECENT POST about "Talking Dirty: Real or Fake."  In my limited experience (several times as the extra M in a MFM 3some or more enjoyable MMF), I feel obligated to ASK before ACTION.  Afterall, as the "invited guest" in a 3some, it is MY DUTY to augment the event and NOT be selfish.  Accordingly, and the EXPERIENCED swingers KNOW this is true, HUBBY LOVES WATCHING HIS WIFE GET FUCKED or sharing her and his cock.  So, I make it a GOAL to find out WHAT the main objective is and ASK, "would you like for me to verbally voice descriptive naughty words about WHAT WE ARE DOING?  So far, I've never been told no.  I start out with additional questions: "do you like to watch your husband smile as I fuck you?"  "Do you want him to kiss you while MY COCK IS IN YOUR PUSSY?"  Thus, these words are based upon what IS REAL!

Once we finish, depending upon how I read the situation (does the couple jump up and get dressed? = TIME FOR ME TO GO!)

BUTT IF, the wife lies back spreading her wet pussy in the nude, then I may ASK, "if you wanted to do this again, what else would you desire?"  And as several contributors above more experienced than me have affirmed:  THAT is a GOOD TIME to bring up future desires (WITHOUT RETRIBUTION or frowning face).  Fortunately, in more cases than not, I was invited back.

THIS (3some swinging) is ALL ABOUT the COUPLE's PLEASURE.

• Hot! 1

15 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

her mentioning going bare with them ... it is hot imagining that dirty fucking with someone! ... I not criticise her wanting to go bareback and perhaps let that go ahead if it ever came to fruition? 

As a woman, I totally understand.  I would never have sex with a condom, and have always chosen my partners (and my birth control) so I don't need to. 

• Hot! 3

On 10/18/2022 at 5:34 AM, oldswinger64 said:

many times, fantasy is better than reality.

In my experience, reality is different than fantasy.  If it's worse, be mature, talk about what to do, and if you decide to move on, do so without any recriminations. 

• Like 2

Like many others have said in the heat of the moment and when everything is coming down are two different worlds. Have sex, enjoy yourselves and after both of you have calmed down then bring it up and discuss if this is something you enjoy as a game or are you actually curious about looking into it. Using toys and talking naughty or very different then actually seeing someone you love with someone else. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, couplers said:

As a woman, I totally understand.  I would never have sex with a condom, and have always chosen my partners (and my birth control) so I don't need to. 

You think the best way is if this was something she wanted to try and make it reality that I should let her do exactly what she would want and even fuck bareback with a stranger? I think deep down it’s something I would let her do she always talks during our sex about having dirty sex and not knowing the person who she is fucking makes it more intense, it’s just trying to get it out of her if she does feel that way truly! I drop little hints when we talk she says no I probably wouldn’t do it but she has that bit of a smile also so I’m totally unsure 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

You think the best way is if this was something she wanted to try and make it reality that I should let her do exactly what she would want and even fuck bareback with a stranger?

Yep, and you're a lucky guy.  The only thing that I would discuss is the stranger part.  

• Like 1

I agree with everyone here. What was stated in the heat of the moment and when everything is crumbling are two completely different universes. A sleeping location is not the place to solve problems. It is for having sex, so have fun with it. After you've both cooled down, bring it up and debate if this is something you like as a game or if you're truly interested in digging into it. Using toys and saying inappropriate things is far different from really witnessing someone you care about with someone else.

Edited by AlexVa
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Numex said:

Yep, and you're a lucky guy.  The only thing that I would discuss is the stranger part.  

Lucky as in she might want to do this? 
what would you discuss regarding the stranger part? Would you think it’s a little to far because during her talking in sex it’s only a stranger she mentions 

3 hours ago, AlexVa said:

I agree with everyone here. Using toys and saying inappropriate things is far different from really witnessing someone you care about with someone else.

I agree with you it’s something that is a big decision once you do it it’s done! 
mat the moment I think if it’s something she wants to try I would respect that and let her decide what she wants to do, I’m going to have the full conversation with her this weekend to truly gauge what she wants (if she does fully know) 

15 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

if this was something she wanted

As others posters in this thread have recommended, talk it out coolly and calmly with your wife about what she really wants, then give it to her and make her happy.  (Although the conversation will start dispassionate, you'll probably end up making love afterwards.)

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

8 minutes ago, couplers said:

As others posters in this thread have recommended, talk it out coolly and calmly with your wife about what she really wants, then give it to her and make her happy.  (Although the conversation will start dispassionate, you'll probably end up making love afterwards.)

Thanks for the advice on this 

On 10/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Lucky as in she might want to do this? 

Yes.  There are plenty of people on this forum (usually guys) who are ask, "How can I get my spouse interested in swinging?"

On 10/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

what would you discuss regarding the stranger part? Would you think it’s a little to far because during her talking in sex it’s only a stranger she mentions 

I don't think it's too far, just consider the risks.  The risks depend though on how unknown the stranger is.  Someone at a truck stop?  High risk for assault or disease.  Someone who you meet several times socially and get a measure of before getting around to sex, much safer.  Everyone you have ever known (except your parents) was a stranger at some point.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 1:12 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

once you do it it’s done! 

I respectfully disagree with that thought.  Go in with the mindset that if it doesn't work for one or both of you, talk about it, see what adjustments can be made, try again.  If you two decide it just isn't for you, stop and continue life without any blame either way.  It's like anything else in life, it's not necessary going to be perfect the first time.  This is an adventure, a journey you two will be taking together.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Numex said:

I don't think it's too far, just consider the risks.  The risks depend though on how unknown the stranger is.  Someone at a truck stop?  High risk for assault or disease.  Someone who you meet several times socially and get a measure of before getting around to sex, much safer. 

The talk she says is more along the lines of going to a club or a sex shop and just fucking in there with someone random

she says it’s the thrill of it and also the dirty sex, as she says to have that experience it would only have to be without a condom on, bare sex the only way, would you happy let her do it? 

• Hot! 3

12 hours ago, Numex said:

I respectfully disagree with that thought.  Go in with the mindset that if it doesn't work for one or both of you, talk about it, see what adjustments can be made, try again.  If you two decide it just isn't for you, stop and continue life without any blame either way.  It's like anything else in life, it's not necessary going to be perfect the first time.  This is an adventure, a journey you two will be taking together.

I do think if it happened and didn’t work out then we would be fine after we are a strong couple indeed, but personally I think if it happened she would enjoy it and want a few more people. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

it would only have to be without a condom on, bare sex the only way

Both my wife and I agree on that, cum is an important part of fucking.  That's why we play within a closed group of married couples who also agree - all the thrills very little risk.

18 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

would you happy let her do it?

I let my wife do whatever she wants.  With regards to sex, she has always had good taste and judgment with people.  Now being with a closed group, bareback fucking isn't an issue.  Our group is daring in other ways, we engage in alone play, going on getaways with not our spouses, saying I love you.  Feelings have developed among some of us, but it's secondary and hasn't caused any problems.  Sort of the opposite of the "stranger" encounter thing.  But I'd rather have someone have feelings for my wife than just see her as a cum dump.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

4 hours ago, couplers said:

what I thought was going to be a one-time jealousy challenge for myself turned out totally differently than the "fantasy."

Everyone responds and each situation unfolds differently.  I had only minor twinges of jealousy when we started in the lifestyle by Daniela "hotwifing," and it was only after I was there watching and MFMing.  Otherwise, her going out to have sex was like the sex she had before we met, not part of the picture.  Daniela never had any jealousy at all, I think it's because she's bi.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 6:26 PM, Numex said:

I let my wife do whatever she wants.  With regards to sex, she has always had good taste and judgment with people.  Now being with a closed group, bareback fucking isn't an issue.  Our group is daring in other ways, we engage in alone play, going on getaways with not our spouses, saying I love you.  Feelings have developed among some of us, but it's secondary and hasn't caused any problems.  Sort of the opposite of the "stranger" encounter thing.  But I'd rather have someone have feelings for my wife than just see her as a cum dump.

Yes of course but when she says these things she’s says it’s just sex, no feelings just some fun with someone she doesn’t know and obviously going bareback with them! I know it’s a touchy one with some as risks are concerned. 

• Like 1

After nearly 25 years together I recently learned that my wife doesn't really like dirty talk, so I've since learned to shut the $#@! up in bed. 

I want her to have max pleasure.

She knows, however, that I love it, and recently indulged me in some great sex talking about watching her ride another man.  I had to respond, of course, so I whispered in her ear that no matter who fucks you...I own your pussy.  She exploded as did I.  It was intense!

Just to be clear, I don't own her at all but she loves when I take charge.  It's all in great fun but dirty talk is now only initiated by her since I want her to be respected and experience the best that I can give her.

M&M

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jersey Shore Couple said:

I whispered in her ear that no matter who fucks you...I own your pussy. 

Say about me what you want, but I find this strangely romantic. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

So an update on the subject, I had a conversation with my wife about this to gauge how she felt, she did admit it’s something she would like to do 

I asked about the how’s and when’s etc.. she says that what she says in her fantasies is how she would a actually do it

so a stranger and if I also would allow it she would like it with no condom so she can enjoy the experience raw, 

again I’m open to this no problem even bareback. 
we will just now have to look at setting up properly when we can. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Hot! 1

7 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

I’m open to this no problem even bareback. 
we will just now have to look at setting up properly when we can. 

A hotel room, a bar and she is ready to go.

What you haven't mentioned is whether she wants you there or not.  Let it be her decision, regardless of what your thrill is.  You could be waiting at home, in the bar (after watching her select the man and seduce him), or even surreptitiously in an adjoining room.  And don't bug her afterwards for details, let her talk it as she wants.

Don't worry about his preferences either - to get into her pussy, especially bareback, he'll do what she wants.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, couplers said:

A hotel room, a bar and she is ready to go.

What you haven't mentioned is whether she wants you there or not.  Let it be her decision, regardless of what your thrill is.  You could be waiting at home, in the bar (after watching her select the man and seduce him), or even surreptitiously in an adjoining room.  And don't bug her afterwards for details, let her talk it as she wants.

Don't worry about his preferences either - to get into her pussy, especially bareback, he'll do what she wants.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Yes that’s exactly what was thinking a club or going to a hotel, 

she did say when I asked that I could be there too, 

she has stated though she wants the thrill of it being a stranger and bareback are the must in this, so aslong as the guy would be on board with that too! 

• Like 2

Give us a full report when it happens.  If possible, two reports: hers and yours.  Write them separately so we can compare, that will be hot.

• Like 2

On 11/6/2022 at 4:53 PM, Numex said:

Give us a full report when it happens.  If possible, two reports: hers and yours.  Write them separately so we can compare, that will be hot.

Yes definitely will 100%

We just need to get out and do it, the part about her going raw with a total stranger does sometimes make me think and weather to ask her about using a condom but on the other hand I know now she wouldn’t  want the guy to use one 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 12:26 PM, Numex said:

But I'd rather have someone have feelings for my wife than just see her as a cum dump.

Ditto

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 10/23/2022 at 11:26 AM, Numex said:

But I'd rather have someone have feelings for my wife than just see her as a cum dump.

On 11/20/2022 at 5:31 AM, lcmim said:

Ditto

For me, when hubby developed an emotional connection for a woman, it intensified all of the feelings that I had.  My sense that I had to reclaim him, his desirability, even my Lesbian side and the need to take her, eat her out.  It was all good - it led to forming our poly family and our wonderful children. 

• Like 1

It's a privilege (and a JOY) to see and read the comments of so many wonderful couples here.  As Icmim wrote that he'd rather people have feelings for his wife than just see her as a cum dump is a bit shocking that ANYONE would even think that!  Being invited into another man's wife's BODY is a great HONOR.  The few times I have been granted that pleasure have all been rewarded with ANOTHER INVITE based upon the sincerity of APPRECIATION demonstrated the first time.  THIS IS (swinger sex) after all, ALL ABOUT pleasing the "her" involved.

NOTHING happens without HER approval!  So it's fun to even be allowed as a VOYEUR of YOUR THOUGHTS so thoughtfully shared here!

On 10/22/2022 at 6:45 PM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

The talk she says is more along the lines of going to a club or a sex shop and just fucking in there with someone random

she says it’s the thrill of it and also the dirty sex, as she says to have that experience it would only have to be without a condom on, bare sex the only way, would you happy let her do it? 

I get the appeal of sex with a stranger but the obsession with wanting bareback sex with a stranger so badly seems a little bit odd to me especially for a first time.  What are yours and her expectations?  Swinging, cuckolding, MFM...?

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, Anon321 said:

What are yours and her expectations?  Swinging, cuckolding, MFM...?

These desires can't be easily categorized.  Perhaps a mix of all three.

On 11/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, Anon321 said:

the obsession with wanting bareback sex

This is the obsession of not only my wife and I, but also the others in our group.  That's why our group is tested and closed.  We all think it feels much better and no worries about the ejaculation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Numex said:

These desires can't be easily categorized.  Perhaps a mix of all three.

This is the obsession of not only my wife and I, but also the others in our group.  That's why our group is tested and closed.  We all think it feels much better and no worries about the ejaculation.

My GF hates condoms compared to bareback but I don't think she ever had an urge to have sex with a complete stranger with an emphasis on it being bareback.  Things can happen in the heat of the moment and no one is perfect.  So I don't find the obsession with bareback sex odd but the obsession with having bareback sex with a stranger as a first time just seems a little odd to me.  Maybe it's not though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anon321 said:

the obsession with having bareback sex with a stranger

Choose someone that you trust who she doesn't know.  The thrill with some safety.

3 minutes ago, Anon321 said:

just seems a little odd to me.  Maybe it's not though.

Hey, we all have our kinks, swinging can satisfy them.  There is a man and a woman in our group who are into BDSM stuff and their spouses definitely are not, and won't even watch.  They are a perfect match for that kink and find satisfaction in each other, then - back to their spouses.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2022 at 10:23 PM, Anon321 said:

I get the appeal of sex with a stranger but the obsession with wanting bareback sex with a stranger so badly seems a little bit odd to me especially for a first time.  What are yours and her expectations?  Swinging, cuckolding, MFM...?

It’s not so much an obsession really it’s more of a if we do this it’s going to be how the fantasy is, and that is having dirty condomless sex with a stranger, it’s the major turn on in this the thrill excitement and experience of it 

So it’s been a couple of months since last spoke on here, after more talking about it with my wife and getting over the Christmas period etc we have planned a night away next month, chose a location away from our home town and then on the hope of letting the fantasies come out. 
a club, bar no preference really as aslong as it’s hot dirty sex back at our hotel or a club. My wife has said she would use a condom but really wants it without so maybe half way through if the guy was also willing and she still wanted to  to remove it and Fuck the rest of the session bareback 

so it will finally happen and it’s going be hot 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 1/17/2023 at 5:38 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

maybe half way through if the guy was also willing and she still wanted to  to remove it and Fuck the rest of the session bareback 

As Othello told Iago, "Thou prove my love a whore, be sure of it, give me the ocular proof."  Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Edited by Numex
comma
  • Like 1

Well… myself and wife had a little night away we had planned at the end of last month and let’s say it really didn’t disappoint, it was obviously the first time ever doing anything and was a fantasy/talk upto this point until my wife actually told me she wanted do it, and that we actually did think I’m still hard from it all 

• Hot! 4

On 1/17/2023 at 1:38 PM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

So it’s been a couple of months since last spoke on here, after more talking about it with my wife and getting over the Christmas period etc we have planned a night away next month, chose a location away from our home town and then on the hope of letting the fantasies come out. 
a club, bar no preference really as aslong as it’s hot dirty sex back at our hotel or a club. My wife has said she would use a condom but really wants it without so maybe half way through if the guy was also willing and she still wanted to  to remove it and Fuck the rest of the session bareback 

I find it extremely unsafe to go bareback with a complete stranger. I understand it might be as hot as hell but with a complete stranger?! The risk of getting AIDS or other nasty STDs is no joke here.

• Like 2

After following this thread for a few months, and reading that something happened (no details provided as to what went on), I decided to chime in.

The idea of picking up a stranger at a bar or club and doing him bareback is pretty hot, I would be concerned about any guy who would go along with this so easily. Yes, the lady says she's on birth control but what man would trust that? My SO wouldn't. Not a chance. A single guy at a bar/club jumping on a one night stand with a strange woman who says her husband is on board with it? This is the script of a lousy porn movie.

...Mr. Discreet here...Ignoring the risk of ending up with a child with a strange woman (anyone remember Fatal Attraction from 1987?)  If an unknown woman approached me with the suggestion of having sex with her without protection (with her husband watching, participating, etc), I'd leave immediately. I would figure I'd been targeted based on the suit I was wearing, the watch I had on, etc. This is a robbery report I've seen dozens of times (most victims don't report it due to marriage risks and/or embarrassment). The mark gets as far as the woman undressing before the spiked drink knocks him out. He wakes up without clothes, without all his belongings and whatever logged in accounts on his phone cleaned out.

I'm really curious to hear about how all this went down. How did you convince a man to do this?  Mrs. Curiouscouple2001 must be something to be able to convince a man to gamble like this (especially the first time out trying to find a participant).

• Like 3