I am at the mature end of the swinging demographic as are my play friends. The ladies have their share of curves and character lines and often prefer to wear something when younger, fitter ladies prefer total nudity. This is just to say clothing is totally OK if it makes you comfortable. This is not a photo shoot. This is intimacy and mutual giving. Besides, a little color and texture is nice to see and feel. When I know my partner is shy I can adjust and just observe that as a boundary.

Now, go shopping.

As foreplay, I prefer a nice piece of lingerie or a sexy little dress. Nudity is great, but for awhile it's nice to fantasize.

Clubs and cruises have dress up "themes" as a staple of their advertising and to encourage fantasies that transcend vanilla 'dating' conventions. Not only does this encourage creativity, it also enables those who perceive greater 'flaws' in their bodies to get comfortable at an LS gathering. What's potentially interesting is the way in which men deal with their aging/sagging/scarring processes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By StartingOver60
      I am curious, when you are with another partner for the evening do you tend to have a new approach to adventure?

Does the opportunity to be with someone new give you the feeling that you are free to reach out to new levels that you may not share with your spouse?

Do you do things like swallow or go down on your new partner and not your spouse?

Do you ever just let go and accommodate the requested new situation pushing the agreed upon boundaries/limits of your spouse?

Do you have stronger or multiple organism's with you new partner?

Do you have sex more times during the evening encounter than with your spouse?

Do you look forward to a specific partner that elevates your experience?
    • By iluvurodsteel
      10 years ago my wife of 29 years decided to go her own way.
      I was turning 50 and while I wanted to have a spectacular life of love and fun, she just seemed to want to become a grandma and rock her grandchildren.

So I decided that I wanted to try a more open sexual relationship if I were to find another. I began dating around and I found someone who was willing to take a few steps into swinging. Sadly, after a wonderful experience I suggested we get married and she misunderstood that offer to be a "payment" for her services. So we fizzled. We broke up and her complaints about only being with me was her excuse. (I posted about this years ago on this forum. I was torched by a lot, but many understood why I made the decisions I did.)We broke up and it hurt.

Two years later we come across each other again. She hadn't found anyone, but I'm not settling either. We talked and slowly begin to engage again. Slowly she began to understand that the Swinging did not take me away from her, it actually brought me closer to her, such as that I wanted to marry her. She just couldn't get over that part, but as we continued to rebuild the trust, we became very active swingers and we did get MARRIED on the beach at Hedo.

We are generally attractive but getting older with a few pounds. We were nervous at first, but since we reconnected and went full speed ahead, we have had about 25-30 swinging times. If we counted the oral sex or just groping it would be double.

We consider ourselves experienced, but you know, we aren't nervous or anxious about it at all. She makes connections on her own, and I love that. She has proactively helped and its been a great time. She made friends with a girl recently and she told me she was going to bring her to bed with us. A year later, she is eating my cum out of her pussy.

So I guess my point is, that this Evolution of Swinging has come full circle. We go to Hedo and other places to meet up with people. We host parties at our home. Last time we had five couples and I lined all the women up on the edge of the pool and me and the men lined up and each went down the line with each woman. Later all of the girls were on our bed, just playing with each other as we watched. (I dont' deserve this!)

The torture it took to get here was mindboggling, but its been a wonderful life of one fun time after another.

Anyway, the Evolution of Swinging has been great for us. I doubt we could have handled it when we had young children around us, but we sure do enjoy it now. Just don't get bent out of shape and take it slowly. We've introduced several into the lifestyle and have been blessed to have many much younger mates.

So the Evolution has come about, I don't know what is next, but I know it will be great. Then again, we've met several "bi" men in the lifestyle and as I have told them, I will never "EVOLVE" that much.

Just loving this life!
    • By lcmim
      https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/12/magazine/sex-old-age.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

I am 73 my wife is 69. She just sent me this article.

• By Beaverbumper
      Where are the swinger sites for those of us that are 55 and over? We may be as they say over the hill but we sure as hell ain't under it...so come on all you older swingers, let's form a website of our own.
    • By LovelyLynn
      I have a question for the experienced couples on the board. For quite a while I have had the desire to be in a more sexually charged environment while having sex with my husband. Now, I have been hanging around this board and learned a lot about the maturity required to swing and I must say I am impressed by a lot of you. The reason I bring this up is because I would like your opinions. I am wanting to find some couples or groups that are open and mature like yourselves to watch while each couple has sex.

I am in my 20's and find that a lot of couples around my age lack maturity when it is called for. Of course for a lot of couples at any age it seems can barely keep their own relationships together. On the other hand it seems that a lot of you put respect and your relationships above all else. Other than the fact that I am not technically a swinger (yet ), I feel you people share more in common with my ideals than most groups of people.

I would love to try new things but I'm not near ready for a 4some or swapping. However, I feel that being in and getting comfortable as a couple around swingers would open the door to a lot of new experiences for me.

So I was curious how the couples on here would feel about having a non swapping couple around having sex in the same room as them? Does it make a difference to you if there are just 2 couples, more than 2, group sex, or swapping going on in the room? What do you think the best way to go about it would be? Is this something that Swingers in general accept?