JustAskJulie

How long have you been thinking about/discussing swinging?

We've been talking about it for a bit longer, and have been actively seeking playmates for about a year. So far, no luck. We've tried the sites, just about all of the ones we know about, and have been to clubs in Houston and more often, in New Orleans. As with the sites, the clubs haven't really worked for us either, at least not as far as meeting anyone (we do have a good time though, that's for sure). It's a bit difficult I guess living in a community where the swinger population is either non-existent, or so far underground that it may as well be so. And since we can't go there more than about once a month, we'll always be the newbies in the rather cliquish New Orleans clubs. Nevertheless, we're still hoping that someday, the ice will break and we'll open up our horizons.

For probably the past 6 years or so and finally did this past week and she said yes, so glad we finally had the talk.

Never even considered this till a couple weeks ago. She doesn't know it's running through my mind. Both of us were raised to believe that sex in marriage was the only acceptable sex. I'm willing to explore but not cheat. Not sure how to approach her. We're both early 60's. Any suggestions? BTW we do have a solid marriage.

This all came up last August and after much research and discussion, went to our first club in October-strictly look and see- and had the marvelous luck of talking to an experienced couple who spent a good part of the evening answering our questions. So while we are still deciding, thanks to that assurance from that couple, we are on roller skates, compared to others.

Mr. TwoTongues here

I think the possibility of involving others has come up now and then during our relationship with varying degrees of seriousness. As far as thinking about it, I think it's always been something I've considered a possibility in the right circumstances. But it's really not until the past month or two that we've decided to take the next step and look into making something actually happen.

We have been talking about it for about 2 years. I'm the slower half of the relationship, trying to commit to it, so it is taking us a long time to have our first experience.:blush:

How long have you been thinking about wanting to swing and/or discussing it with your SO?

We've only been discussing it for about 3 weeks. However, i think we've been separately contemplating it for a good bit longer ;):D

We've been discussing some fantasies for several years, at times in jest but at times serious. Up until last year, we hadn't really met anyone in the lifestyle (and that was a one time meeting with a swinger couple who just moved into a home next door to a friend's house) , it's not that we protray prudeness or something, but I'm guessing it's because we don't really mingle with others a whole lot. Our lives are stuffed with jobs, families and kid's activites, end up being around the same groups of people in those areas, and we don't get out much. Having 4 school age kids will do that to a person, seems like every night in the summer is replete with sports of some kind or another.

Our discussion/fantasies have been more on his side than her side though, and the first serious discussion was related to a MFM.

Mainly a lot of lurking on forums, and finally broke that barrier when we signed up on a few this past weekend.

We have been married for 12 years, seperated for a short time and recommitted ourselves. We now know that no matter what our love is for each other. We talked about it off and on and, weve had sex in adult arcades, but those are more for "another fetish" that I as the male do not fell comfortable around. I mean you are making mad passionate love with your wife and through a hole in the wall comes an unknown dick, kind of makes us laugh and lose the mood. We are preparing to embark further into at least soft swinging, having sex in front of others turns us on immensely, even talking about it. We are both age, height, hair , appropriate. She is 30 and I am 40. We have finally reached the point financially where we feel our first should be on a vacation visit where it is the norm to walk around the ocean with other like minded people. What are the best places to look? Are the the all-inclusives? Are they regular tourist desitinations? Any help in breaking in a couple of fun, loving, lusting for new things couple would help. I'm thinking a place like club hedonism or something to that sort. Any ideas? Hawaii? Mexico? So as that all day we would be surrounded by the lifestyle.

Thanks

We had been discussing it for several years. Even printed out an application to one of the popular So Cal clubs last January, but it sat til we finally made the commitment to move forward last month. We've been to two clubs since, including that So Cal club that we've been looking at for such a long time.

I've been fantasizing about swinging for many years. Problem was the man I was married to was not into it at all. I'm intrigued by the possibility of being with a man and another woman, or being with a woman with my man watching. I'm now with a man that has encouraged me to explore my attraction to other women as long as he can watch or possibly take part. We haven't done it yet but I'm really getting excited about what the future brings.

Cat

I've been fantasizing about swinging for many years. Problem was the man I was married to was not into it at all. I'm intrigued by the possibility of being with a man and another woman, or being with a woman with my man watching. I'm now with a man that has encouraged me to explore my attraction to other women as long as he can watch or possibly take part. We haven't done it yet but I'm really getting excited about what the future brings.

Cat

hi we are new to the scene aswell, my wife also fantasies of being with another woman, she wants oral so babdly from a woman shes crazy for it

Oh - I have had a very active sex life - my thoughts about swinging started long ago - was involved in my first gang bang at 16 - ya we had a gal who just loved to fuck any time any amount of guys - a backwoods gal from a totaly backwoods incestuos famely.

We have jokingly talked about it forever, but we started getting serious about the subject for a few weeks (big time newbies) havent taken action yet

I asked my husband if swinging is something he'd be interested in approximately three weeks ago. Last weekend, after many hot conversations, we officially joined the lifestyle. So far, so good! ;-)

Been seriously thinking about it for almost a year. Started back at Hedonism 2 in Negril, two years ago. My wife had lost a lot of weight and worked hard for a beautiful figure. WE met a guy from Florida that had danced with my wife and he had told me all of his past girl friends had been large women. As he and her danced I thought, how cool would that be to let him have my now very petite, babe of a wife but didn't have the nerve to mention it to her until after the trip. I told her my fantasy was to see her satisfy another guy while I watched. Hey she liked the idea and since we fell in love with hedo we went back the next year hoping to "hook up" with our friend from Florida but of course he did not make the trip that year. We started looking for a replacement and only found one (we are new and picky) but before I could get the nerve to ask him he said he didn't mess around on his wife who was not with him on the trip just him and his lucky son. Well as we talked more and more about our fantasies my wife gets a facebook request from a guy in Jamaica who is a friend of some friends. Cut to the juice-. We are planning our first MFM with him in May and we are really looking forward to it. The thought has consumed us for the past few months. I have been reading helpful hints on these forums so thanks, My wife has never been so playful in anticipation. I'll let you know what happens. You asked !

We'd been discussing it for almost all of the 7 years we've been together. Don't know if we thought of the occasional threesome as swinging, but now that's we're looking at full swapping, well, it is what it is-- exciting!

We have talked about this for a few yrs, but of course timing seems to be the biggest issue with everyday life problems throwing a monkey wrench into things.

We have been discussing it for 2-3 years. She is open to discuss it, but not yet any where near ready to try it. We have been married for 31 years and I have found that if she will discuss it, there is a good possibility that she will eventually try it. I am hoping for the best....

Q

Hi,

This is Mrs. Jennings. My husband and I have been married for 30 years and he and I have been discussing this topic for years. He has been more than willing to try this lifestyle for more years than I can remember, but I on the other hand worried more about STD's and what would he think about me being with other people. He say's he'd be fine no matter what happen, but I on the other hand still have reservations. After so long being married to the same man, I have confidence that this might be an ok thing to try at least once. I don't know how my jealousy will be affected, but I hope it won't be so bad that I won't enjoy myself. We have decided to try a swingers club in LV next week and we'll see where this lifestyle will go from there. I want him to have a good time, and I want him to be happy in his life. He wants Me to have a good time and great experience too.

Mrs Jennings

We've chatted about adding a male or couple for a few months now. She's played with a during sex for DP or vag/oral for probably 6-8months, and it has generated some discussions.

Hello Everyone, after much discussion and tantalizing suggestions from the swinger community we decided the "Life Style" is a community we want to be a part of. We do have a few questions for other couples that are participating that would help us firm up on moving forward.

What would you do differently if you were entering in the lifestyle today based on your experience?

How how has the lifestyle affected her(wife)?

How how has the lifestyle affected him(husband)?

How has swinging affected your marriage for either the good or for the bad?

Thank you very much for your candied honest responses!

Man we have been talking about it for almost 2 years. I hope Thursday GOES GOOD :)

I have thought about the swinging lifestyle on and off for about 10 years. I discussed it once with a former partner and she was reluctant, so I let it go at that time. Now I am open to trying it solo. It's good to read about other people's experiences.

It took Us Many years in a 30 year marriage to reach this point. Discusions brought up by Me, the Husband were always dismissed bythe Wife and made Me feel like I was strange. Some Friends experinced a swing relationship and told Us about it. The wife was interested in it and We have gone from there. She loves 3some MFM and wants a FMF. We re meeting a couple this week that WE have known for many years and all four of us know why We will be together for the next 7 days. I think it will be a good tired. Our sex life had gone to nothing and now it is like We are teenagers again and very much in Love with each Other. Hoping for another 30 years.

On and off (mostly off) for about ten years now. It's something we both feel is a great idea in theory, but finding the right ingredients for something lasting seems rare.

We have been discussing sexual topics almost since the day we met - so almost a full three years. As with many finding the right situation where we both are 100% comfortable will be the hard part - but it's fun even as a topic and a fantasy for now :)

About 7 years we discussed it casually. We had some kids and life got in the way for a while, but in the last 6 months it is a huge exciting discussion. I think we have talked it to death and we are ready. :) Can't wait.

The hubs and I have been thinking about this for a long time; before we even got married which was 3 years ago. We never got around to doing anything because we both wanted to be 100% secure in our relationship both emotionally and physically before we invited others into the bedroom. Now that we have had our first experience and everything went well we are actively looking for others to play with.

The first time it came up was 25 years ago, short before we married. Then it dropped and nothing happened for next 20 years. Came back 7 years ago during summer vacation, when we discussed the overall future of our relationship. Being honest pays off if you talk open about your sex-life ! Well at least for us ….. and good things might take a litlle longer !

The first time we talked about getting involved with "others" was about two years ago, it was more of..."I wonder how I would react if..." scenario.

It was several months later when my wife shared a fantasy of being with another woman, up until then I had no idea she was bi-curious and like any other man on the planet the idea was a huge turn on for me.

Hi people im looking for advice my gf allowed me to have sex with her and two of her friends as we had been talking about getting involved in swinging. after we then met a couple so she could have more of what she wanted i loved watching her suck two dicks but when it came down to sex i didn't want to go ahead. i could tell she was gutted . i don't no why i didn't go ahead something about another man sticking his dick in her stopped me , i dont no why as i always fantasies about seeing her getting fucked by me and another guy. don't no what to do want to try again but don't want to be a let down when it comes to the sex part again. even group sex ii no after the first time it wont be such a deal and we always talk about the stuff we done and i still get hard when i think of her sucking both our dicks what should i do??

I have long thought about multiple partners way before we were married, I guess I have always been in the wrong place at the wrong time, but my wife and I have talked about it on and off for about 7 years.

My husband and I have been talking and fantasizing about this for about a year now, and have finally agreed (I took the longest, of course) to start with another guy and me while hubby watches. We've picked out a long-time friend who was recently divorced and has flirted with me for years. Hopefully all will go well if I can get over my nervousness and just have fun, like everyone else in the Swingers Board seems to do. :lol:

We've been fantasizing about this for more then 3 years. Tonight will be our first date with another couple, we are both excited and nervous, although we have agreed nothing of consequence will happen tonight, the thought of finally meeting real swingers really has us on edge. I think I might just blog about it. lol

We've been fantasizing about this for more then 3 years.
Here's my wish to y'all that all goes well. I'm pleased you've joined us in the forum discussions.

Quite a few years we spoke of it in the fantasy sense. We were in Vegas a while ago so headed over the the Red Rooster thinking we would just go in and check it out. Once we parked she freaked a little (she is over weight and self conscious) so we didn't go in - no way I was going to push it. Baby steps. Maybe next time. I'm sure there are all shapes and sizes and once she sees that maybe she will be more comfortable with the idea.

We've talked about it for over 4 years and have had several 3 ways (MFM/FMF) during a two year span. We've never done open swapping or separate rooms and we're not sure if it is right for us. But as we get more acclimated with the site maybe we can gather information to decide exactly what we want.

We've been thinking about a threesome with another woman for a few months now, could we get in contact with anyone through this forum directly? We are quite annoyed with the number of 'free' sites that require credit card details :(

We have been talking about adding people to our activities for a long time. I would say maybe 4 or 5 years, it has all just been great bedroom talk and just the thought of it has been nice from time to time. Now we are just learning more about swinging and although we don't have any specific plans or to do list we are open to what we might discover ?

We've had random discussions about it here and there in the pass but never acted upon it. Excited to FINALLY be trying to get into it. Just hope we don't end up going to the wrong places. Want to start off in the right direction.

We started discussing it around 2 months into seeing each other (mostly for Scar's bi-side) and that was a year ago now and we have yet to take it beyond talking and researching yet

After 12 wonderful years with my lovely wife I finally "dropped the bomb" in telling her about my desire to return to one of my favorite activities. I hadn't thought too much about it until last year, when I made some friends who ride motorcycles together and most of them are swingers. They re-kindled my appreciation for this lifestyle and I decided to talk to my wife about it. She thought it to be the weirdest idea ever. I think some education is in order.

Well my wife and i have been married 4 years and have a very playful sex life and like to try new things. We both have played with others in different ways in past relationships but in are 4 years it never came up till about 6 moths ago about us trying something like that ..

The topic was brought up by my wife one night about 6 months ago that "she would really like to see me with another girl and be able to watch" so as we do tend to go out on the weekend we would talk together about what kinda of person it could or would be. stranger/ friend/while looking at people at the bar . we never really asked or even knew how too ask someone something like that :lol: so its just been something we talk about and a fantasy for us. but i do have too say that it has lead too so hot sweaty nights in the bedroom .hehe

--London--

My girlfriend and I have been talking about it for a few months. This past friday we went to a strip club together and paid for a private dance. It was just amazing watching my girlfriend touching another woman. We both want to go a little further but where we live swinging is almost equal to mass murder (or so it would seem). How do you recommend we "investigate" if there are swinger clubs in our area? Thanks a lot!