I recently uploaded some pics to our profile, but can't find any of us together right now. Do you think that hurts us?

Also, I know there isn't too much info in there right now, but I can always add, right?

same username as here, wolfnblu. Thanks. :)

I don't think it hurts you, no. We've found it easy to get someone to take a picture of the two of us, though, and it wouldn't be a bad thing to add. Your pictures are attractive, but more text about you two would nice, yes. It's a good, basic profile and you should get some interest. You can always tinker with it as you think of more things to say. :)

-B

Hi ya'll - From what I have read it looks good. The only thing that I might change is the last line in the second paragraph "Of course, we like to play - turn on the T.V., make sure the sippy cups are full, and close the bedroom door." It might come across as that you either play with others while your kids are there, or might get one of those people who think that you ignore your kids (I'm NOT saying that you do either, just a possible perception) You could try something like " Now that we have re-committed ourselves to more time for us, we like to play when the time is right." Just a suggestion. Other than that, great job!!!

Jenn

Hi ya'll - From what I have read it looks good. The only thing that I might change is the last line in the second paragraph "Of course, we like to play - turn on the T.V., make sure the sippy cups are full, and close the bedroom door." It might come across as that you either play with others while your kids are there, or might get one of those people who think that you ignore your kids (I'm NOT saying that you do either, just a possible perception)

Jenn

LOL...We can see your point. Thats why we wanted it reviewed.

Thanks

Sweet_Candy

I like it. It's enthusiastic and you give the appearance of a couple who are enjoying the lifestyle. You say plainly what you're looking for and the whole thing flows nicely.

One thing though: the default picture of you in the blue gown gave me a start because at first glance it looks like you're giving the viewer 'the bird'. I had to look closely to see that your really not, but you might want to reconsider that picture. :)

Speaking of pictures, I like that you have so many and that you included one of the two of you together.

-B

Thanks for the feedback. She was just saying "I want to fuck you" in that pic. :)

So, when are we going to get together? :kissface::lol:

OK, to all you sweet, gentle and honest reviewers...

I have tweaked and changed verbage and pics so many times. We do get hits, but it's always nice having a second or third or more set of eyes...

Please take a peek and let us know whatcha think... Can't get the external profile working right, so we are wnyhedocouple on SLS :rollseyes

Thanks!!

OK, I'm back. :) I added a bunch of pictures and a lot more info to our profile. Please, anyone who cares to, take a look at offer your comments. Thanks!

wolfnblu swinglifestyle.com

Yes, I like it that you've added more about yourselves and what you're looking for.

Having any luck? :)

-B

OK, to all you sweet, gentle and honest reviewers...

I have tweaked and changed verbage and pics so many times. We do get hits, but it's always nice having a second or third or more set of eyes...

Please take a peek and let us know whatcha think... Can't get the external profile working right, so we are wnyhedocouple on SLS :rollseyes

Thanks!!

I love it! It was specific without being boring and it shows me that you're a fun-loving couple with a great sense of humor. I like the use of the colored text (I may steal that one) as it sets you apart from the rest. The way you answered the last section is creative, too. You've lots of pictures and they're great.

I'm not surprised you're getting hits. ;)

-B

OK, I'm back. :) I added a bunch of pictures and a lot more info to our profile. Please, anyone who cares to, take a look at offer your comments. Thanks!

wolfnblu swinglifestyle.com

I really liked your profile. The only thing that caught me was that you seem a little repetitious in the subject of pictures from those who may respond to you. It’s not a huge deal, and just shows that you are adamant about receiving normal, typical pictures from people. I know how annoying it is to have the “in your face” x-rated pictures be the ones that some people are most proud of, so I do understand your repetition here.

I think you have great pics (a great looking couple!), and I think you stated your positions clearly and with a sense of humor, which all people enjoy.

Overall, I think it is great!

I love it! It was specific without being boring and it shows me that you're a fun-loving couple with a great sense of humor. I like the use of the colored text (I may steal that one) as it sets you apart from the rest. The way you answered the last section is creative, too. You've lots of pictures and they're great.

I'm not surprised you're getting hits. ;)

-B

B-

Thanks for the kind words... we actually had lots of scrolling tag lines and html at one time, but SLS took it all away, and left us with a few measly colors to play with...

Thanks for your time!!

Val and Mr Jeep

ok, our turn now. I might just mention too that we aren't certified because there's practically no one from our area on SLS. It hasn't quite caught on yet here. I know I can send a picture blah blah blah to get certified but right now there is absolutely no point to doing that because we've met no one from this site.

nanuq2005 swinglifestyle.com

ok, our turn now. I might just mention too that we aren't certified because there's practically no one from our area on SLS. It hasn't quite caught on yet here. I know I can send a picture blah blah blah to get certified but right now there is absolutely no point to doing that because we've met no one from this site.

nanuq2005 swinglifestyle.com

You have an energetic tag line that drew me in and a default picture that is equally enticing.

we're = We're

When describing what you're looking for, the sentence, "From newbies to experienced, we aim to please" could be interpreted as YOU were newbies, are now experienced, and you am to please. If this isn't what you mean you might want to clarify. I'm guessing that you are trying to say to readers, "Whether you are newbies or experienced, we aim to please."

Another area I wasn't sure about was this:

He is a great looking piece of manhood who knows how to please his woman friend. You must try the oral, it rocks!

Do you mean she must give him oral, because his "piece of manhood" rocks?

Or do you mean he gives women great oral?

I like that you have private pictures to share when you are ready to do so. I would like to see a public picture of your husband included in your profile.

You come across as fun-loving and ready for adventure. Why not add a final statement in the last section that encourages people to contact you? It can often be the nudge that gets people to write.

LM

The female half of nckittycpl here. I posted under New Swingers before about not getting the responses we'd like....but I'd like our profile reviewed if possible! I've updated it recently so hopefully it'll work. Thanks!

nckittycpl29 swinglifestyle.com

~nckittyfemale

Nckittycpl29,

I liked your profile for two reasons.

1. you have a picture of both of you, always a draw for me, especially since you are looking for a single bi woman. I think it is necssary that she sees what you both look like.

2. You are very direct about what you want, but in a warm manner, not in a hostile manner that you often see. What I mean by that is you don't have a barrage of "we only want this, this, and this...!!" Rather you state what you want and also show you have a fun side. oh, and you are honest about what your experience is.

You may want to rework this line:

" Together and seperately, we have not had any threesome experiences, but she's only kissed women before. " :kissface:

The part where you say she's only kissed women before sounded off and i had to read it a couple of times. You might say that while neither of you have experienced a threesome, she had kissed other women in the past and is interested in taking things futher, or something along those lines.

Good luck in finding that special woman you guys!! :kissface:

Would love to hear what people had to say about our profile.

sandjinvt swinglifestyle.com

Thanks to all!

You're experienced swingers who have a number of certifications, are paid members, and have been registered since 2002. That tells me before ever reading your profile that you are serious about swinging.

Nice clean default picture. I'd like to see you move the other two public pictures up so that they are visible upon first opening your profile. I never click on "More Pictures" if all the boxes up front say "Private Photo" but since I am doing a review I clicked and was surprised to find two other public pictures. You have lots of pictures so I feel confident you have ones available that will clearly show your faces.

Starting out your profile with "NO SINGLE MEN!" is like getting a wet sneeze in the face. SLS has a feature that allows you to block single men from seeing your profile. Use that and it should eliminate them from contacting you. The single/cheating guys who make up a couples profile will likely contact you no matter what you write, so I'd like to see you remove those CAPS AND YOU THEN WON"T HAVE TO SAY: "Sorry I have to shout...if we're interested, we'll contact you!"

I believe that a person should never put anything in their profile that they feel they have to apologize for.

You do a great job of describing yourselves, what you are seeking, and the importance of chemistry.

It's great that you let people know you can entertain at home, live in a secluded area and have a hot tub. Real selling points!

You incorporate lots of good humor and I think it's wise that you let people know you're not into endless IM'ing. Too many times I think that is the first place mismatching occurs - once couple expects more than the other in that area.

I loved your closing message. Maybe it's because I love martinis. ;)

LM

Hi! And thanks!

We'd thought about removing the message about single guys. We added that when we didn't have our profile blocked! Also, I never thought about the public pics and will go online to move them now! Good point.

We love martinis and kissing...sort of seemed like a good analogy. Thanks so much for the look! Susan :)

Would LOVE to have yous take a look at our profile! Thanks a bundle! ::P:

Jenn_and_Todd Swinglifestyle.com

Let us know if there is anything that we should change!

I love the picture of you two! You look so happy together and I love happy people. That alone would make me want to respond.

It seems that you're looking for bi-women for Jenn, but just want to soft swap with couples. Is that right? You might want to think about clarifying that a little bit, because I was not exactly sure what you're after and was left a little confused by that.

There's one small grammatical error: " Jenn's curiousity towards women, have brought us to this lifestyle." No comma and 'has', is what you meant, of course. :)

Oh, and one more thing. You might want to come up with a more catchy tag line to attract people's interest.

It's a good ad overall.

-B

I love the picture of you two! You look so happy together and I love happy people. That alone would make me want to respond.

It seems that you're looking for bi-women for Jenn, but just want to soft swap with couples. Is that right? You might want to think about clarifying that a little bit, because I was not exactly sure what you're after and was left a little confused by that.

There's one small gramatical error: " Jenn's curiousity towards women, have brought us to this lifestyle." No comma and 'has', is what you meant, of course. :)

Oh, and one more thing. You might want to come up with a more catchy tag line to attract people's interest.

It's a good ad overall.

-B

Thanks for the comment about us looking like a happy couple (we are!) and the critique! We went ahead and changed our tag line and made some improvements (we hope) to our profile. Hopefully it shows what we're after now. Let us know what you think! Thanks a bundle!!

Jenn and Todd

We are new to this but are very ready to try it and we have posted ad after ad online at various sites but we haven't gotten any interest, i am a big woman so maybe that will be a major problem ,I thought there was people who liked all sizes, maybe i didnt word our profile right i just don't know any insight would be appreciated, we have an ad on adultfriendfinder and one on the swing lifestyle site , if anyone would care to check them out and offer there opinions i would be grateful. We go by vanillaspice27 on aff and appleeyes on swinglifestyle.

thanks again

h&s

The only thing On your profile that I noticed is Your husband says Straight but Loves Anal sex, I think if you cleared that up a bit it might be nice, Does he like to have it done to him or perform

Guest Pinmonkey

Hang in there. It is very difficult to meet people with an ad. We've haven't really had much luck either. Lots of nibbles, but no bites. I don't think you being a big woman matters. There are always people looking for everyone. Hang in there. In the meantime, have you thought of checking out a club or something? Good luck.

I checked out your profile on SLS. Maybe if you give alittle more information about yourselves, you would get some responses. Mrs. Playmate and I are a bigger couple and we have had good luck on SLS. We have met and become friends with several couples from that site. Give it some time and I am sure you will meet some couples.

i'm a bbw and have had some luck on sls, not alot, but certaintly much better then any other site that we've been on. I would add some more personal info about you and hubby, and of course a pic. doesn't have to be a face or booty, but something up there will help people find out how sexy you can be.

Hi ya'll!! We have changed up our profile some and added new pictures.....Can some of ya'll out there take a look at it and give us a review? Thanks :kissface:

Jenn and James

We just up dated ours on SLS so let we know what you think. Profile name michaelgray71

We're always open to suggestions, among a lot of other things....lol!

Hello My SB Friends,

I am gonna get right to the Point, I am a BBW 5ft 2 295Lbs and my husband is very petite 4ft8 100Lbs. We have only had one Swing Session and it was GREAT feel free to read it and comment on my experiences. But anyhow My husbands One fantasy that I can not ever give him is to be with a " beautiful person" He loves me with his whole heart and its not about what or how he thinks of me its just about a Fantasy and I want to help make it come true for him. So his Ultimate Fantasy is to be with a Skinny Woman. Being built the way that I am and having 4 children I know that I can never make this fantasy come true for him But I was wondering if you guys might be able to help me out with some Ideas on an personals ad, This is something I have NEVER done before and have no clue where to start. HELP

Well, you did a great job telling us what you want and why you want it. :)

So, why not create an ad on SLS stating much of what you told us? I noticed your current ad just lists you, so I would start a fresh account with both of you listed. (Which you probably planned to do anyway)

I don't necessarily think it's going to be easy to find someone, but you never know! There is probably a couple out there where the guy wants to have some fun with a BBW, and just so happens to have a petite partner. ::P:

Best of luck to you! :cool:

Thank you very much. for your advice on the New account I actully forgot It was a single account OOPS hehee... But also I am not looking to Play I am looking for a single woman for him to play with and Me watch. I want it to be all about him and If I should feel inclined to join in with My husband or the Girl should Either of us be up for that I do have that option But I am not looking for a full on Swap session either Single woman for him or Single woman for Him and I for a 3some

Hi ya'll!! We have changed up our profile some and added new pictures.....Can some of ya'll out there take a look at it and give us a review? Thanks :kissface:

Jenn and James

I think it looks good. Just to nitpic ('cause I can't find anything else to say!), maybe you should think about taking out 'but not clingy or neurotic' from the one sentence. It's funny in the right context, but it might make some people wonder why you'd mention that.

I love the pictures. They really show what a pretty lady Jenn is. :)

-B

graywolf71 said:
We just up dated ours on SLS so let we know what you think. Profile name michaelgray71

We're always open to suggestions, among a lot of other things....lol!

I think it looks pretty good. A few more pictures might be nice, but it's great to see one of both of you. It's not too long, so as you think of other things about you and what you want, I'd continue to add them. I did notice a couple of spelling errors, so you might want to spellcheck the whole thing. Also, you say "their so shy and timid", but I think you mean "they're", right?

I hope you have the best of luck and lots of responses. :)

I love the pictures. They really show what a pretty lady Jenn is. :)

-B

Why Thank you Brad :kissface:

:Jenn wondering where the blushing smiley is for moments like this:

Jenn

Hello all I updated my SLS account it is the same as here CuriousInOregon Please take a look and let me know what you think

People like to see pictures, so you might think about adding one if you can, or at least some private pictures that you can open up to selected members.

At first you say you're looking for couples, then at the bottom you seem to be looking for just a woman. That might be confusing to some and you might want to be consistent there or be more clear that a woman for him is just one of many scenarios you're looking for.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! :)

-B

People like to see pictures, so you might think about adding one if you can, or at least some private pictures that you can open up to selected members.

At first you say you're looking for couples, then at the bottom you seem to be looking for just a woman. That might be confusing to some and you might want to be consistent there or be more clear that a woman for him is just one of many scenarios you're looking for.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! :)

-B

Thank you for your honesty, The part about a woman is for his Fantasy I guess it is a bit confusing Should I really change it since I did put it was for a fantasy Because when it comes to that I truely dont want to be involved I want it to be all about him. ok and I do not know how to post a picture there or here for that matter how do you do that?

Julie.....

Was hoping that you could review our profile....not sure how well put together it is. I realize we may need a pic of us...just dont have one yet!

Let us know what you think!

Carl & Jodie

4evrwild2cumsum :)

Julie.....

Was hoping that you could review our profile....not sure how well put together it is. I realize we may need a pic of us...just dont have one yet!

Let us know what you think!

Carl & Jodie

4evrwild2cumsum :)

Carl & Jodie, what you have is good, but expand on it a little. Maybe go into more detail about who you are, what you like and why someone should swing with you. Remember, you're selling a product (you) and you need to give people a reason to contact you over the dozens of others.

Pictures would be nice too; they really help. :)

-B

please critique our,thank you...cock4rent

You know what I'm going to say about pictures already... ;)

I hate to say it, but your name makes you sound like a single guy. If you haven't that much time invested in this profile, you might want to consider creating a new one that conveys that you are a couple.

I like your descriptions of your fantasies, who you are and what you're looking for. :)

-B

Hey y'all, I don't mind doing these, but I sure hate to think these folks are relying on just me. I'm no expert, just a guy with an opinion. :lol:

How about some other members helping out here?

Thanks!

-B

Hey y'all, I don't mind doing these, but I sure hate to think these folks are relying on just me. I'm no expert, just a guy with an opinion. :lol:

How about some other members helping out here?

Thanks!

-B

We like your opinions though :D We will try to help out.....

Jenn

Us too if you would please (or anyone)...we're an older couple and we know that narrows our appeal but we've really have very few replies to our ad except the usual single guy, not that it a problem, it's just not what we're looking for...can you use our screen name here to find us? (same at SLS)

Us too if you would please (or anyone)...we're an older couple and we know that narrows our appeal but we've really have very few replies to our ad except the usual single guy, not that it a problem, it's just not what we're looking for...can you use our screen name here to find us? (same at SLS)

The first thing I felt after reading your profile is that it seems outdated. You say you're in your "upper 40's" but your statistics list your wife as 55. One of the pictures you include is marked 2001, so I presume your other pictures are from then as well. Some new, clearer, pictures of both of you would be nice. Especially since you seem like a good looking couple - let people feel sure of it. :) Also, in one place she is 5'6, another 5'5; another reason for an "update."

In your tag line: seels = seeks

You begin by saying you're "seeking a couple similar to us in interest," but you don't describe your interests in your profile. Add them, that way people know if they have interests in common with you.

You write: "We've just had our first encounter...alas...it was a soft encounter." You sound disappointed. :o If you've had only one swing experience since you joined SLS in 2002, there must be another way to express this and give people more to look forward to with you. How about listing a fantasy you have, or a swing experience you look forward to enjoying one day?

Your final statement, "If only there were some REAL folk out there...sigh...", ends your profile on a down note. How about something positive that encourages people to contact you?

You write well and show your intelligence throughout your profile. With some updating, and replacing the negative statements with some positive ones, I think you would have better success at drawing people to you.

LM