SimplyUs said:
I'm curious if our profile might be running folks off. Would love some constructive criticism. We are using SLS and our profile name is SimplyBandC.

Thanks in advance.

* Small thing -- humerus is spelled humorous.

* "We are both ambitious and busy bees" -- No need, I think, to say this. It sounds negative and I always advise people to stay away from anything that seems negative.

I don't know what else I could tell you. You have a really great profile. If you were within our age range, we'd be hitting on you.

• Like 1

Ha ha my bad. Well I have it on now. I'm sorry.
A little bit of information for the Swingersboard members who might click on SimplyUs' link to their SLS external profile -- since about three year ago, a default profile picture does not appear at an external profile even when the SLS member wants it to appear. So they are probably not hiding their picture on purpose.

Thanks, I will definitely makes some adjustments. You made my day with the compliment.

Hi everyone, hope some of you might be kind enough to rate the new version of our profile. We may have took creative license and brrowed a common theme, but feel that we personalized it to our selves. TIA! M&C

Low mileage couple with all the luxury features!laugh

Her:

Outgoing! Well cared for petite Asian with glowing, buttery soft skin! Surround yourself in luxury with her high performance, well lubed engine, sleek and sexy curves, and perfect front end and rear end......Bonus! this model also comes with an upgraded sound system that will give you chills! Take us to karaoke, and ask her to sing "I Will Always Love You". If you close your eyes, you can almost imagine that it's really Celine giving you a live performance.

Him:

Shy! Vintage good looking model with a strong engine! Starts smooth, but can become rough after revving the engine a bit. Needs minor body work, but has all the desirable features....great kisser, respectful, great listener, attentive, passionate, and knows where and how to touch....Added bonus!......this model has been upgraded with culinary skills! So not only can he please your body, but he can pleasure your taste buds as well.

Both models have stripped chassis's for sleeker and superior performance, and would pair well with the same.

Results may vary according to operator!

Looking for:

Couples & Single Females

Great.....patient..... respectful.....non-pushy...... and sweet couples or SF's! Hope that isn't to much of a laundry list. We hope to find others who are sex positive and can develop attraction first, before jumping into bed. We are not against things moving quickly, but flirting, attraction, and seduction are highly important to us, to continue further. She is most attracted to well groomed and good smelling men who won't damage her chassis too bad.;) She loves playing with females, but hasn't considered going all the way with them. He is attracted to many different types, but prefers women who smell good, who are trimmed, can be seductive, and can appreciate what he has to offer.

You forgot the "No lemon guarantee" ;)

It's humorous. But we don't feel we can take you seriously, and would probably think of it as a fake profile. It also gives us the impression of a used car sales man.

This is just our opinion, and would probably move on to the next profile.

• Like 1

Thank you for your input, not what we wanted to hear, but we are still appreciative. We put quite a bit of time into it.

Thank you for your input, not what we wanted to hear, but we are still appreciative. We put quite a bit of time into it.

On the other hand it does make you stand out like a fun couple :)

I'm sure others will add more input. "SW PA Couple" has a more experienced insight on profiles then we do (We are still newbies)

But let us know if you have received an increase on interested couples.

Wish you both the best of luck!

• Like 1

I'm sure others will add more input. "SW PA Couple" has a more experienced insight on profiles then we do (We are still newbies)

Sure would appreciate more input. TIA M&C

3.jpg

We kinda liked the profile. It is fun and light. On the other hand, we are newbies, so what do we know? That picture in your last post wouldn't hurt either! Hot!!!

• Like 1

Since you included a picture of the vehicle in question, as a reward we are answering your request.

She is most attracted to well groomed and good smelling men who won't damage her chassis too bad.

and

He is attracted to many different types, but prefers women who smell good, who are trimmed, can be seductive, and can appreciate what he has to offer.

Seems kind of redundant. Maybe just one line about how you both like the same...or is it really even necessary. Usually another classy couple would include that. Also, it would be nice to include more about the two of you. What you like to do so that you will all hopefully share some common interests.

Low mileage = relative newbies. If you do have some experience you should say that as well so that others know that you've 'been around the block' before. Limits the 'drama' issue knowing that you've already crossed this hurdle (if you have). Other than that, adding more substance would be helpful in determining if there is a possibility of a match (since you are looking for FWB instead of just sex). Good luck!

• Like 1

Since you included a picture of the vehicle in question, as a reward we are answering your request.

and

Seems kind of redundant. Maybe just one line about how you both like the same...or is it really even necessary. Usually another classy couple would include that. Also, it would be nice to include more about the two of you. What you like to do so that you will all hopefully share some common interests.

Low mileage = relative newbies. If you do have some experience you should say that as well so that others know that you've 'been around the block' before. Limits the 'drama' issue knowing that you've already crossed this hurdle (if you have). Other than that, adding more substance would be helpful in determining if there is a possibility of a match (since you are looking for FWB instead of just sex). Good luck!

Since I've posted this a few days ago, I've made a few revisions. Thanks for your input, much appreciated! Maybe I will have to revise it again. One other thing the site we are on has separate areas to post likes, turn-ons, hobbies, etc

Low mileage couple with all the luxury features!laugh

Her:

Outgoing! Well cared for petite Asian with glowing, buttery soft skin! Surround yourself in luxury with her high performance, well lubed engine, sleek and sexy curves, and perfect front end and rear end......Bonus! this model also comes with an upgraded sound system that will give you chills! Take us to karaoke, and ask her to sing "I Will Always Love You". If you close your eyes, you can almost imagine that it's really Celine giving you a live performance.

Him:

Shy! Vintage good looking model with a strong engine! Starts smooth, but can become rough after revving the engine a bit. Needs minor body work, but has all the desirable features....great kisser, respectful, great listener, attentive, passionate, and knows where and how to touch....Added bonus!......this model has been upgraded with culinary skills! So not only can he please your body, but he can pleasure your taste buds as well.

Both models have stripped down chassis's for sleeker and superior performance, and would pair well with the same.

What we are looking for:

Fun and sexy couples or SF's for friendship and more! Hope that isn't to much of a laundry list. We hope to find others who are sex positive and patient to develop attraction first, we just don't jump right into bed. We are not against things moving quickly, but flirting, attraction, and seduction are highly important to us. She is most attracted to well groomed, clean cut gentlemen who won't damage her chassis too bad.cool She is attracted to, and loves playing with females, but hasn't considered going all the way with them......yet. He is attracted to many different types, but is most attracted to women who are seductive and passionate.

Just wanted to let you know that I checked our profile hits today, and for the month so far its 1024, not exactly sure how many are local, but I would say maybe a 100.

Just wanted to let you know that I checked our profile hits today, and for the month so far its 1024, not exactly sure how many are local, but I would say maybe a 100.

That's pretty high number for Kasidie. Here in SFL SDC is the dominant site. Although I believe the amount of hits is more determined on the main picture your profile has. To get a better idea if your context is working better, you would have to see how many more messages from interested couples (or less) you are receiving. We receive 3-5 emails a week (sometimes more, sometimes less), but that is the average (both sites combined SDC & SLS). So if that number would increase, it would indicate it's working better.

Not sure if you ever tried SDC but you can get a full access trial using code "1500". I did a search with your post code and got a large number in that area.

• Like 1

2NoLimit said:
That's pretty high number for Kasidie. Here in SFL SDC is the dominant site. Although I believe the amount of hits is more determined on the main picture your profile has. To get a better idea if your context is working better, you would have to see how many more messages from interested couples (or less) you are receiving. We receive 3-5 emails a week (sometimes more, sometimes less), but that is the average (both sites combined SDC & SLS). So if that number would increase, it would indicate it's working better.

Not sure if you ever tried SDC but you can get a full access trial using code "1500". I did a search with your post code and got a large number in that area.

Thanks for the info, We'll make sure to check it out.

Thanks for the info, We'll make sure to check it out.. If you or anyone else is interested.....if you copy and paste this link, kas will give you a free 30 day premium membership. No CC or personal info needed to do so. It reverts back to a free membership after the trial.

We were curious about Kasidie, but didn't see that many couples for SFL like we do in SDC, and the ones we did see on Kasidie are also on SLS and SDC. So no reason to join at the moment (but will give it a try). I do want thank you!! It was really sweet of you to validate us. Took me a bit to realize who it was, and why LOL. I can see why you get so many hits. You have some nice pictures in your profile.

If you lived closer to us we wouldn't mind meeting you guys.

(Took me awhile to figure out that I never logged out of Kas LOL)

• Like 1

Hello Julie!

Mrs W and I would like you to take a look at our profile GroupW on sdc.com. We look forward to any and all feedback. Thank you!

Biblonde I really can't come up with anything to say about yours. Great pics, and you obviously have put a lot of thought into your profile. It's thorough and interesting.

NakedInSeattle, I have to agree with Indy, I found myself with two questions reading your profile - what the heck is Fraternity Snoqualmie? and how long have you guys been swinging?

Wiscpl - a picture would probably increase your responses. Although you do address that and hopefully the way you have addressed it increases the number of serious replies that you get to your ad.

I'm wondering if you find yourselves getting responses from single guys. Even tho you don't mention single guys in your ad I saw a couple of things that might draw them to you like,

Fraternity Snoqualmie is another name for Tiger Mountain Nudist Resort. Nice place, nice people, fairly basic. It's a family nudist resort, but I understand that discrete swinging is not uncommon there. We visited to take a look, but no way I'm driving our huge RV up that steep narrow winding overgrown gravel road.

Please take a look at our pics..

Thanks

Really appreciate

Marriedcouple84

Your reference to your pictures provided the hint that you were not asking us to review an on-line profile at a swingers' hook-up Web site like SLS or SDC. This pictures that you have placed in your album here at Swingersboard are alluring and reflect an active lifestyle.

Advice for a real newbie.

I signed up here and SLS the other day.

Wife and I are just taking baby steps and one thing that seems to help is to show her pictures of "real swingers" for lack a better term as she sees real people and it makes her see that there are a lot of regular people like us out there.

I have been trying to click on the SLS links of people who post here just to see if some of the smart ones are also beautiful and the links dont seem to work. It only sends me to the SLS home page.

I am logged in, can't figure it out. Any idea?

If I type in the name under the "search by name" function nothing comes up.

Getting my wife to see all the fun people has seemed to make the process easier and less intimidating.

Starting to work on profiles, figure out what a KIK is, etc..

Learned a lot on this forum lurking, it is a big help to have somewhere to go to ask questions.

Deer in the headlights, thanks for your help.

First post but not the last.

copy the screen name. On SLS home page click search, scroll to the bottom to screen name, paste, enter.

copy the screen name. On SLS home page click search, scroll to the bottom to screen name, paste, enter.

I typed your name in and the profile and pics came up. I literally did this twenty times with other profiles and nothing came up.

Maybe it just needed a day or two after I signed up?

Also, your wife is beautiful.. Nice pics..

I typed your name in and the profile and pics came up. I literally did this twenty times with other profiles and nothing came up.

Maybe it just needed a day or two after I signed up?

Also, your wife is beautiful.. Nice pics..

Typing the name that appears after the "SLS Profile" in the little frame to the left sometimes yields a result, sometimes not. Reasons not:

* Some Swingersboard members do not understand what information is supposed to go into the "SLS Profile" so mistakenly enter their Swingersboard name.

* Many people use a different profile name here from the name they use at SLS.

* Many SLS members hide their profiles from couples, single men, or single females. Some want to go completely hidden for a while and will block all three categories.

* If a person has not logged onto their SLS account in more than thirty days, their SLS profile will not be found using the SLS search facility.

* If an SLS profile is only a couple of days old, it will not yet appear in a search.

So, MnJsandiego, do you want us to review your profile? Or did you, rather, have a question about the hypertext link that appears after "SLS Profile:" The reason, incidentally, that those hypertext links no longer function is the fact that SLS changed their "external profiles" system.

SW, maybe we wait on the profile review as I need to add pictures.

The reason I haven’t yet is my wife seems to run hot and cold.

When I brought up the LS she kind of freaked out.

A month later she started asking questions and then one day just came out and said book a week at Desire and post a profile on the best site.

I set up the profile and when I told her she acted like we never spoke about it and kind of got nervous.

A day later started asking questions again.

My wife is awesome but I think she needs time to think things through.

When we are ready I will return and ask for the profile advice.

Thanks you and the others, this is a great resource.

M

. . . My wife is awesome but I think she needs time to think things through.

When we are ready I will return and ask for the profile advice.

Message received and understood. You and your wife just keep talking. Whichever way it goes, you will be OK.

Hi folks - we're new here as well as in the lifestyle. Created our profile on Kasidie and APG (altplayground.net)Would love to get some feedback. We've had a lot of people go through our profile but not a lot of connects. Maybe we're coming off too rigid...Any feedback would be great. Our username on both sites is jandk22182. Thank you in advance...

Newbie here! Would love any and all advice on our profile Emptynest2018 on SwingLifeStyle.com

Thanks so much in advance for any help!

B and A

Number One and most important in my mind, you have included nice pictures of both of you with your profile. You get an A +++ score for that.

You have stated your goals directly and sysinctly and that will leave positive impressions with people. You might want to run a check for the spelling and sentence structure. Consider "Let's flirt, have dinner, drinks, and some good and sexy conversation . . . " rather than " Lets have dinner, drinks, flirt and some good and sexy conversation . . . ". Remove the period after "some same room fun without".

No need to say, "WARNING: Any institutions using this or any of it's associated sites for studies or projects. You do not have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you do so, it will be considered a serious violation of our privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications." Your stuff belongs to SwingLifeStyle just like everybody's. Crooks will simply ignore the warning.

Although it contradicts her images, I recommend that you change the "0lbs" that appears with her stats. If you leave a blank in the cell where weight is entered a zero appears in the profile and many people assume that this means that the person is trying to hide the fact that the weight is 300+.

You have a good profile and expect that you'll have success with it.

~Michael

Don't know if y'all are still doing this, but we have an account on adultfriendfinder.com, username dustbob. ANY recommendations would be welcome, should we have some full body photos, racy photos, do we sound alright? Thank you in advance. D&B

I'd suggest you get off AFF and go to one of the pay swinger sites that cover Florida, SDC or SLS. While there are flakes on every site, AFF seems to be the market standard.

• Like 2

I have no membership at AFF so will, regretfully, not be able to view your profile or make recommendations. Although I would not state it as forcefully as padoc, I agree with the sentiment he expressed. AFF is problematic is several ways. My wife and I quit the site several years ago. In general, we believe that racy photos are not needed. If you decide to include racy photos, I advise no close-ups of genitalia (most especially no dick pics).

• Like 2

Thank you Padoc and SW_PA_Couple, we only have 3 pics, they are of us as a couple, nothing racy. We agree with the close-ups especially which is why we went with none. We have 2 more months paid on AFF, have made 3 connections, 2 we have played with, but you aren't wrong about flakes. We will seriously look into SLS and SDC. Cheers!

D&B

So, we have a profile on SLS and we accumulate many many views but messages are far and few and we he no clue why. Open to all help anyone can spare. We do have pictures of both of us, including body phots, so please enlighten us to how we can get better, or any (lol), response at all from people who view our page but decide they arent interested any further. Our profile is on SLS (funcouple7892)

thaks M & K

So, we have a profile on SLS and we accumulate many many views but messages are far and few and we he no clue why. Open to all help anyone can spare. We do have pictures of both of us, including body phots, so please enlighten us to how we can get better, or any (lol), response at all from people who view our page but decide they arent interested any further. Our profile is on SLS (funcouple7892)

thaks M & K

No there's nothing wrong with it. It could be a multitude of reasons. The only possible turnoff I see is that you have smoking wanted listed. I'd say most people who smoke, lie and say that they don't, but thats been our experience. Meeting people online is difficult at best.....lots of tirekickers and timewasters. The only times we've played, has been with people we met online, then in person. However, we prefer attending parties, and yet we have never played at one. We suggest that you attend some events or clubs, and get into the mix. Doing that will increase your exposure in the community as a real couple, and will lead to more opportunities.

• Like 1

Well thanks we didn’t even notice we had smoking preferences like that. Neither of us smoke so that was a mistake. Just wish we could figure out why we get so many views but no one reaching out sending messages. Thanks for your input tho!

thaks M & K

Your profile meets and exceeds all requirements. I'll tell you something. Anybody who waits for people to come to them will wait for a long time. Reach out and touch other SLS members. That will be your key to success. And do not depend upon SLS alone. Get out to see people at meet-n-n-greet events and swingers' club parties.

Hi team, we are Starlet1 on www.Redhotpiecom.au (no direct link to our profile unfortunately).  We are M41straight/F38Bi, 6 years experienced, adventurous, active and fun loving.  Thank you in advance for your feedback :)

We've copy/pasted some sections below:

Description:

We LOVE small private parties with 4-8 couples...if you're organising one we'd love to hear from you! 😘😈

Our favourite sexual fantasy: abundance

Sex is a group sport

>>> We're fun, married professionals with a sexy devilish side ;) We are experienced in the lifestyle and have visited Cap d'Agde and attended parties in Hawaii 🏖️  We love dating/playing as a team and nothing turns us on more than enjoying and sharing mind-blowing sex with others.

>>> We are based in the inner south east and are seeking full swap couples and single ladies for fun times. We can host and we love hotel/private house parties and orgies - trust us, you want us at yours 😈🙂 (we have been known to organise the odd one ourselves :)

>>> We exchange pics before meeting because physical attraction is an important aspect of this for us. We're grateful to anyone interested enough to send a message and will respond to all messages, it may take two hours or two days but we will respond.  (Life is too short to respond to flirts ;)

>>> Most weekends when we're not playing you'll find us cycling, hanging with friends, enjoying the odd glass of wine and doing generally outdoors things.  We have  a young family so notice helps

We hope to hear from you :)

What we are looking for:

We know what we're here for, and we are seeking couples and females that are hot, fun, adventurous, good conversation and up for a great time.

We are looking to meet sex adventurists who we can share erotic experiences with that will leave us secretly smiling for a week.

Please get in touch if you:

*Have a clear face pics in your PG like we do.

*Are a couple or bi girl - no single men please.

*Love sex and socialising like we do!

*We are comfortable around bi couples however while the F is enthusiastically bi, the M is not interested in M/M.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:35 AM, padoc said:

I'd suggest you get off AFF and go to one of the pay swinger sites that cover Florida, SDC or SLS. While there are flakes on every site, AFF seems to be the market standard.

I agree. We still have an old account there and back in the day it was decent, now, its is as padoc stated flakey.

5 hours ago, herpob said:

I agree. We still have an old account there and back in the day it was decent, now, its is as padoc stated flakey.

padoc was a wonderful member of this board; alas he died a year or so ago