Hi Bunny,

I thought your profile was pretty good, albeit a little long, it gives a good overview of what you like and dislike and is well written.

BTW, did anyone share on how to put paragraphs in an SLS profile section? Can you use HTML?

Yes, you use HTML to format your paragraphs and text on SLS.

Goodtimes, thanks for your comments on our profile. If you've ever seen Bear's posts, you won't be surprised to find out that is the short version of our profile.

I'll be putting in the paragraphs shortly. Gotta love that HTML.

mrucumandohmy69, I read your couple profile. "Describe Yourself" and "I/We are looking for" are the same paragraph. You might want to break it up as you address both areas in the one paragraph. Personally, I'd like to know more about what you are looking for; full swap or soft swap.

You also state you want to move slowly. I was wondering what you mean by slowly? A few meetings before hand, emails and chatting? Or something else. I know when I read the term slowly I wonder about the seriousness of the couple.

This is just me being picky; you write you are both nymphos. The term nympho is specific to the female gender. You might consider a different term.

-- Bunny

Greetings,

We have to agree with Vespertine as well. The Ranchcouple have a great profile and chose a very nice pic. So much nicer than the graphic, in your face stuff you see so much of. Nice to see a little class, I mean ass, in the chaps.

It's a VERY nice profile Spoomonkey. But here is why it would not attract us.

1.You have no pictures at all. We are not going to bother with emails, sending attachments, etc. It's easy enough to do- but it's just time and aggravation.

2. You are not certified. And you have been members for almost a year. Not having been certified in that time frame makes us think that you are a want-to-be. The certification means that you have actually met someone- hence you are not a poser, lamer- or adjective of your choice. Doesn't mean that that is the case- but that's what runs through our minds.

We will meet non-certified couples- but only with some trepidation.

We respectfully disagree with Mr&Mrs-naughty's stance- but it seems that they have reasons. And they offered a solution- certification by the SLS management.

Add some pics- and make them private. And get certified.

Now as far as the prose itself- EXCELLENT. Wouldn't change a thing. Well, there is the "platmates" typo :)

We agree with the idea of needing pics, real ones. One problem for newer couples is HOW to get certified by other couples. We have only talked to two couples on sls, one that found us never returned an email. Theirs said "Hi how r u" ours said "Good U" that was it. Generally speaking if their are no pics, we don't even bother.

Any coments are welcome

robnnikki swinglifestyle.com

Your profile has a lot of personality and really communicates your character. Especially the tag line: "Enjoy Naked Footstool Racing!"

I got a kick out of that. :lol:

You have included pictures of you - together - and I always feel that's a plus in a couples profile.

The sentences are complete and grammar is good all the way through until the last line when you write "u" instead of "you," which was inconsistent with the rest of your writing style.

You write, "We are a both or none at all couple, you don't get one without the other no matter how good you think you are." I highlighted the part of the sentence that I didn't think you need to include. You've already made it clear in the first part of the sentence that you only play together.

You emphasize that you like sex, sex, sex, but you haven't said anything about what sexual activities you both enjoy. That's the only addition I'd suggest.

You've got a profile with a lot of spark and I think overall you've done a great job.

LM

::P: We re-did our profile,because we realize no one even reads it. ::P: Nine times out of 10, lately, we've had to repeat ourselves anyway!! :lol: They see the pic, and write. Simple as that. ;) Ahhh, superficiality.

Since there are a couple more recent posts on this thread...

We might as well just jump right in there too. (readjusting the profiles might be a worthwhile task, while the freakin' snow is melting off my freshly and unwisely fertilized lawn)

be gentle but honest...

C n' D

SLS profile... cnd4playin

OK, we're game. Take a look at ours: lotolaffs on swinglifestyle.com.

Thank you for your interest.

I found your profile very easy to read; it flowed - I could hear the words coming off your lips. I never had to go back and reread, you made everything clear - that's rare in profiles.

You come across very approachable, fun, and positive about swinging. You don't mention what types of play you seek, if that's important to you, or you have limits as to what you'll do, you could bring those up. Are you open to couples, single men and women? If not, you might want to state who you'll meet.

Your pictures are great! And because you have other private pictures to share, I think that encourages people to contact you too. Do you require pictures from people before you will meet them? If so, you could add that to the profile.

The point about "grandchildren" was cleverly stated. ;)

You have a uniquely written profile which makes you a standout.

LM

Ok you have convinced us, check ours out and share your thoughts. Its not the best but hey we never wrote one before and a little criticism isn't all that bad either.

CandTinLorainCo on SLS

I like your positive Tag Line: "Enjoy life and all it presents"

Your profile is brief, but that's understandable since you're just starting out. What you do have is great. I did find a couple of grammar/spelling corrections you could make:

I/We are looking for

honesty, descression, fun loving couples... = honest, discreet

altogather = altogether

Your sentence on being shy was nicely worded. I liked it very much.

If you could add a few words about activities you enjoy, either socially or sexually, this would help interested people know what you're hoping to experience with them. Also, pictures do bring more people to a profile. Even if you prefer to keep them private, consider adding a couple.

Something I found helpful when starting out, was reading many other profiles. It gave me a lot of good ideas of things to include in our profile.

You have a great start!

LM

Since there are a couple more recent posts on this thread......

We might as well just jump right in there too. (readjusting the profiles might be a worthwhile task, while the freakin' snow is melting off my freshly and unwisely fertilized lawn)

be gentle but honest.......

C n' D

SLS profile... cnd4playin

By now I bet you've had time to re-fertilize the lawn and even mow it a few times. :D Since I'm on a roll here I guess I'll keep at it until it's time to make dinner.

Right away your default photo collage in black and white is a grabber. Very tastefully done nude. Because of your obvious ability to do photos well, swingers are going to be eager to see your private pictures.

What you have written is equally good and you have been very thorough. Even though your profile is longer than most, it kept my attention all the way through. You include important information - all relevant - that helps people know so much about you. Using a slightly larger custom font expresses your style and makes for an easier read in a long profile. [As a gal who wears reading glasses, I appreciate that!] Breaking the script into paragraphs makes for easy reading too. I did notice that two paragraphs didn't begin with a capital, as the rest did.

The only place I think you could consider editing is here:

If you are cheating on your spouse...please take it somewhere else, as we just don't need the HASSLE/TIMING/DRAMA that ALWAYS seems to follow it. "Sneaking around"... says something about character we believe.

Behaving in a discreet manner is one thing...cheating is something else, and we don't play with folks that do it.

When I read it I got the feeling that you gave cheaters a try, decided you didn't care for them, and now want nothing to do with them. If this isn't the case, maybe doing some editing would be good. How about:

If you are cheating on your spouse, please take it somewhere else. Behaving in a discreet manner is one thing...cheating is something else, and we don't play with folks that do it.

Your profile not only lets readers know about your sexual interests, but you also show your character. It's very nicely done and I wish more people put as much work into their profile as you two have.

LM

LM

Thank you so much for your effort, insight and opinions. We value them, and are planning to incorporate your suggestion(s) during the next overhaul. We feel that your suggestion will fit well with our goal of trying to stay positive vs having a catalog of our dislikes.

BTW....

You were spot on, about the lawn, even though it snowed on it last weekend...it got mowed on Tuesday and again Friday afternoon, just before the rain. You would think that someone my age would know better than to use fertilizer as an antidote for spring fever in March.

D

Can you please give a review of our profile:

turrywolez on SLS

Thanks

You've got clear pictures of you on your profile, this is great. Too often people include a shot from so far away you can hardly make them out. The picture of you together, smiling and obviously enjoying each other is great. As I've said before, I like a couples' profile to include a picture of the couple together.

Your Tag Line states, Looking for long term night and evening fun, which is specific about times of play, yet there are a number of places in your profile where you say otherwise. Here's one:

She is looking for regular daytime playmates for private play in my home or yours while our son naps from 12-2 weekdays and for evening/weekend play. Saying you're playing while your son naps gave me an uneasy feeling, especially since you seem to say you'll play outside your home when he naps. Is this what you mean? Do you take him with you or leave him at home alone? You see what I mean. I'm confused. :confused:

We are looking for couples to play with together same or separate rooms and he is wanting ladies who he can play with in the evening/night and on the weekends she is out. The phrase "on the weekends she is out" hit me odd, it sounds like you're doing it behind her back, and I'm guessing you aren't.

Maybe a simple statement like, "We are available to play at a variety of times, either together or alone" could get the same message across.

I like that you say you don't want to be passed by because of your young age, this, along with stating that your age preferences are 21 to 50, will bring more couples to you who may have hesitated otherwise because of age difference.

You already have two certifications since joining SLS in February, so it lets people know you aren't shy about getting out and making things happen. This sends a positive message that you are serious about swinging.

LM

ok guys.. I really need some brutal honesty. We have an SLS ad and I would like ya'll to give me thoughts on it. my hubby thinks it is too wordy and that I ramble too much. I think that it could use more info but I don't want to spill our whole life and not have anything to talk about. Hell, half the time I don't know if i make sense. I also wanted to know if I should mention more about having kids or if my one little line about being curvy after having four kids is plenty. Here is mine - bidrywallchick on swinglifestyle. Be honest guys. I can take blunt brutal honesty better than sugar coated crap.

Right away your default photo collage in black and white is a grabber. Very tastefully done nude. Because of your obvious ability to do photos well, swingers are going to be eager to see your private pictures.

What you have written is equally good and you have been very thorough. Even though your profile is longer than most, it kept my attention all the way through. You include important information - all relevant - that helps people know so much about you. Using a slightly larger custom font expresses your style and makes for an easier read in a long profile. [As a gal who wears reading glasses, I appreciate that!] Breaking the script into paragraphs makes for easy reading too. I did notice that two paragraphs didn't begin with a capital, as the rest did.

Your profile not only lets readers know about your sexual interests, but you also show your character. It's very nicely done and I wish more people put as much work into their profile as you two have.

LM

As anyone who has bothered to check in on the SLS site can see...the webmasters there have decided to take the low tech approach to preventing kiddy script and some other easily filtered issues and decided to BAN all HTML tags....no paragraph breaks....no colored font...it's obvious to me, that to make our profile readable, the length will need to go back to something that looks like the "typical one line profile"...SAD SAD DAY at SLS...it is a shame that some of us were STUPID enough to have locked in with a lifetime membership. We now have NO WAY to vote with our pocketbooks...they have our money...and we now have just another lame wannabe site.

I would encourage anyone that was relying on page breaks or paragraphs...or any HTML tags to make their profile stand out...you might want to go see if your profile is even readable...

SLS...well on the road to catching AFF and the rest of the wannabe's at the bottom of the site barrel.

there...I'm done venting!!!...just angry that they HAVE my $$$...and I am left with NO option but to shut up and suffer. The lesson here for folks that have NOT yet bothered to join SLS...THINK TWICE before you dig deep for the $$ to join...all a lifetime membership does is take away your ability to talk to the webmasters there in the ONLY fashion that they really care about...money!!

I guess we will take the profile and focus on swappernet.

dave

edit note:

if anyone links to our profile from here to see what I am referring too...for some reason the original HTML version seems to be in the link (someone has the page in buffer somewhere is suspect)...but if you actually visit the site you will see the plain text result.

ok guys.. I really need some brutal honesty. We have an SLS ad and I would like ya'll to give me thoughts on it. my hubby thinks it is too wordy and that I ramble too much. I think that it could use more info but I don't want to spill our whole life and not have anything to talk about. Hell, half the time i dont know if i make sense. I also wanted to know if I should mention more about having kids or if my one little line about being curvy after having 4 kids is plenty. Here is my link bidrywallchick swinglifestyle.com link to the goddess[/url] be honest guys. I can take blunt brutal honesty better than sugar coated crap

I think your husband is right, darling!

You're rambling. :lol::kissface:

I don't think you need to mention more about your children in your add, what you have is just perfect. I'd change the first part of your add, "I was mainly looking for bi females for myself mostly", to something like: I (female) am mainly interested in meeting bi females. That way the reader knows right away that the female half of the couple is writing the add.

I think you can nix the 420 reference. If ya'll don't smoke, there's no need to mention it in the add. I'd nix the piercing reference too. Pierced ears are common and usually when one references piercings, it's because the ones they have aren't mainstream.

"I haven't put allot about him in the profile because he isn't readily available most of the time. He travels allot with work. I'll add more about him when he asks :)"

The way this is worded is confusing... especially, "I'll add more about him when he asks". They way I read this, it seems that you'll add more about him in your profile when he asks you to, which leads me to believe that he hasn't seen the profile yet. I know he has, so I think you need to omit that part.

I'm confused too, by how involved your husband will be. Are you open to meeting bi-fem's and couples without him? If so or not, you need to clarify that in your add.

I'd try to edit the add down a bit so it isn't so wordy. Also, there are a few misspellings that need to be addressed. If you don't have a word processing program, I'd be happy to run it through mine for you.

"We are exactly who you see. Be real... we are."

I really, really like this part. :)

Hi Guys! I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Would you check out our profile as SLS and see what you think...did we have fun putting it together!

RitzAnTitz on SLS

Hope I did it right!

Jewel :bj:

I think your husband is right, darling!

You're rambling. :lol::kissface:

:)

OOOhhh you should be a fly on the wall here with all the gloating " I told you so's" lol Ty very much.. Some of what you mentioned ( ie husband traveling) I thought I took out.. goes to show what happens when i try and edit and cook dinner! :lol:

OOOhhh you should be a fly on the wall here with all the gloating

My husband is the exact same way. He loves to gloat.

Annoying, isn't it?

*smacks Mr. BiDrywallChick* Knock it off!

:kissface:

Hi Guys! I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Would you check out our profile as SLS and see what you think..did we have fun putting it together!

RitzAnTitz swinglifestyle.com

Hope I did it right!

Jewel :bj:

Great profile! You two seem like a fun couple, and one most of us are trying to meet. Your profile shows great personality and conveys your interests clearly.

I especially liked your tag line:

"Friendship and Possible Sextracurricular Activities"

However, I was a bit puzzled by the food references. I assume you were substituting food for body parts? Another thing I don't quite understand is the reference to "Krugerands", in regards to Jewel's fantasy. Did you mean Krugerrand, as in gold coins? I don't quite follow what you mean :confused: .....but of course it could be my lack of understanding. Things tend to fly over my head at times.

I really loved your choice of pictures.

Ok how about giving us the brutal honest truth to our profile. DaveNSheila on SLS. Doesn't matter to us who reviews. Ves, Julie, LM, any of the other members on the board. Thanks for your honesty in advance. D

Vespertine, :bowing:

I want to sincerely thank you for your imput! Howard and I had a lot of fun putting it together.....

It's just Howard and I. We're just a couple of workin' stiffs who enjoy the company of other like minded people. We're down to earth although I'm a bit more excitable! Me? Excitable? No way! You talkin to me??? LOL. :rollseyes

As for the food references..yes..you are correct...body parts. Of course, we were cracking up over it, but I'm going to remove that!

As for the gold reference...Howard can get a bit creative..god bless his heart. I'm changing the wording on it.

Thank you for the compliment on the pic preferences.

What more can I say...Thanks!!!

Jewel :kissface:

Ok how about giving us the brutal honest truth to our profile. DaveNSheila on SLS. Doesn't matter to us who reviews. Ves, Julie, LM, any of the other members on the board. Thanks for your honesty in advance. D
You have a nice profile that is complete. Your tag line: Looking to explore life and friendships! perfectly sums up everything you say in your profile.

The first four sentences immediately lets readers know what's important to you. And considering the long length of your profile, I'm glad you placed that information right up front.

I did find the profile gets redundant. I understand that sometimes a person needs to repeat a message in a profile - in case it is not seen the first time or if you want to stress a point - however, I think the emphasis on building a friendship is overdone. I felt that by the time I got to the end you thought so too when you said Sorry this is so winded... . A little pruning here and there could nicely take care of that without sacrificing your message and then you could eliminate the apology. ;)

An example of trimming a redundancy would be taking this sentence, We rather have friends than fuck buddies or sex partners. , and instead choosing either "fuck buddies" or "sex partners" - since they both mean the same thing.

Your statement regarding sex, ...we can find it and pay for it stopped me in my tracts. Kind of a bump in the reading road. :D

You make two "cup of tea" statements that say the same thing. I don't think that is what you meant to do. Take a look. Also, the next sentence needs "we" added; If "we" send you an email...

With all your certifications it's apparent you have friends in the lifestyle. I was surprised to read that you've only had one experience since you have a number of certifications. But then, that's just me. I tend to presume a certification means you've played with the people.

You have private pictures to share when you are ready to do so and I believe pictures are always a plus in a profile.

Your love for your family and the importance of friends is evident. You seem to be a very caring couple who will always be considerate and respectful play partners.

LM

Thanks LM. With the statement of only one time well that was sort of for the couple that broke our swinging cherry. We will have to sit down and trim it down a bit and may have to make some changes further up. When there was the discussion of swingers on 20/20 Sheila got concerned because of her job and made all the pics private. We did have one that was set for showing constantly. May make that one available again. Thanks again LM... D

When there was the discussion of swingers on 20/20 Sheila got concerned because of her job and made all the pics private. We did have one that was set for showing constantly. May make that one available again. Thanks again LM... D
Keeping your pictures private is fine in my mind. People always know the pictures are there, and when the time is right, you can show them a picture if you feel comfortable doing so.

If in my review I made it sound like you needed a default pic, that wasn't my intention.

Keep Oprah's staff guessing. :D

LM

Ok ya'll - I'm going to offer our ad up to the sacrificial gods LOL....We don't have any pics added yet...we're working on that, but I think it will be a vanilla picture, I find that a lot of tits and dicks is a personal turn off to me. Well - here it is - jennandjamesinms onswinglifestyle.com. Any help would be sincerely appreciated......

Jenn (and James)

NaughtyKitten. Liked your SLS profile. Very nicely done. Straight to the point. Tells us about you and what you are after. D

All of you were so right about the pics on a profile. When I first posted the ad I didn't have any pics attached, then I added one private pic. We got a few hits from the profile like that but since we added public pics our mailbox has exploded. Everytime I log in I have messages. I'm glad we did the sexy photo shoot last night and posted some pics. Thanks for the tip. :)

Naughtykitten - I checked out your ad, and the pics are awesome. Very tasteful and sexy also. I also liked the ad - it lets people know who you are and what ya'll are looking for.

Jenn

Naughtykitten - I checked out your ad, and the pics are awesome. Very tasteful and sexy also. I also liked the ad - it lets people know who you are and what ya'll are looking for.

Jenn

Jen and James.... We looked at you profile on SLS and it is just about perfect. Your pictures are very nice. We actually prefer G rated pics. G rated pics makes the anticipation of meeting a new couple so much more erotic. Don't you think??? :kissface::kissface::kissface:

Jen and James.... We looked at you profile on SLS and it is just about perfect. Your pictures are very nice. We actually prefer G rated pics. G rated pics makes the anticipation of meeting a new couple so much more erotic. Don't you think??? :kissface::kissface::kissface:

I agree about the anticipation - g-rated pics leave something to the imagination.....Thanks for taking a look at it for us. I've (Jenn) been playing with it a little and added a few things and took out some, trying to fine tune it.....I looked at some of the folks profiles that post on here to give me a few ideas and ran with it. It seems like everyday I find something that I want to add or change the wording.....sigh - one day I will be happy LOL

Jenn and James

Ok. We finally did it. We have an SLS profile. Check us out and give some feedeback, please. We are ntyktncpl

Thanks!

I liked your profile. Very to the point and there is no room for confusion as to what you want and don't want. I liked the fact that you gave lots of information about yourself.

I think your pics were really good!! Very tasteful and sexy. I think the only reason why you may not get contacted is that people may be intimidated by your 'hotness' :lol: . Can't do anything about that.

Wouldn't change a thing!

Ok ya'll - I'm going to offer our ad up to the sacrificial gods LOL....We don't have any pics added yet...we're working on that, but I think it will be a vanilla picture, I find that a lot of tits and dicks is a personal turn off to me. Well - here it is - jennandjamesinms Any help would be sincerely appreciated......

Jenn (and James)

I thought your profile was nicely done. Very nice pics that show you (not just parts of you .. :lol: ). I always like lots of detail on profiles with clear indicators of what it is that you are looking for and give a little insight into your personality. I think you have done that very well.

Plus I enjoy the humor.

The only thing I noticed is that you mentioned not being clingy twice...you may want to change that as I kept thinking about it as I was reading onward. But hey that's just me

I thought your profile was nicly done. Very nice pics that show you (not just parts of you .. :lol: ). I always like lots of detail on profiles with clear indicators of what it is that you are looking for and give a little insight into your personality. I think you have done that very well.

Plus I enjoy the humor.

The only thing I noticed is that you mentioned not being clingy twice...you may want to change that as I kept thinking about it as I was reading onward. But hey that's just me

Thanks MJ - I appreciate it - and we took out one of the clingys - didnt want to be redundant. I'm also glad that someone got the humor...I was hoping that it didn't sound bitchy LOL - but then again that's my sense of humor. :)

Jenn

I liked your profile. Very to the point and there is no room for confusion as to what you want and don't want. I liked the fact that you gave lots of infomration about yourself.

I think your pics were really good!! Very tasteful and sexy. I think the only reason why you may not get contacted is that people may be initmiated by your 'hotness' :lol: . Can't do anything about that.

Wouldn't change a thing!

Thank you EvilMJ! People haven't seemed intimidated though, we are getting lots of mail....too much some days. I guess that's better than getting none. :lol: The "hotness" factor in my pics worries me a little. I only show the best parts you know! Put your best foot forward...or leg...or breast. :lol:

Thanks to you and the others that responded. I needed the boost! You guys are great.