Where can you find the number of people looking at your profile per day?

Is this a perk for only paid members and not for the cheap folks who have free ads, like myself? :o

yes Ves I think so. You need to view your own profile and it will tell you there.

yes Ves I think so. You need to view your own profile and it will tell you there.

Well, I guess I don't pay attention to details. :lol:

I looked more closely at my account and I found my answer. For anyone wondering, free people have the ability to see how many people have viewed their site.

We used to have a link to our SLS profile, but then we took it off...but hey...what the hell! I know some of you will say to put up a pic of hubby in the viewable areas, but we prefer to show pics of the both us once we've had a chance to send an e-mail and know there is interest. So, here goes nothin':

our profile on SLS is Cpl4PLAYinCA :kissface:

Only thing I would suggest is to define "Close to us". IE. just how far are you willing to travel, because your idea of close and someone else's may not even be close... :)

Good Point Julie,

The wife put close to us because although we love every swinger we have met. They all have been at least a three hour drive. We still see them when we can.

We used to have a link to our SLS profile,but then we took it off...but hey...what the hell! I know some of you will say to put up a pic of hubby in the viewable areas, but we prefer to show pics of the both us once we've had a chance to send an e-mail and know there is interest. So, here goes nothin':

~~~~~~~~*IMPORTANT NOTES*: Wife is ONLY attracted sexually to exotic/erotic/passionate Latin and/or African-American men with black/dark brown hair and brown eyes and yummy, tan, caramel skin...green eyes are okay,...

I think this statement from your profile, and the one following that describes your husband's preferences, needs to come first when describing what you are seeking.

You have a very long profile, and to read nearly all of the first part and get to the above statement will disappoint many people who have read that far, only to find they don't fit your physical requirements.

I think you could cut your profile down considerably. I think very few will read more than half of it. I only read the first two parts.

You seem frustrated with people contacting you who are only shopping for pics. With so many private pics in your profile, I can see why you get people asking to see them. Cut that down to half, and show more than the one up front. It may prevent that problem.

You are trying to let people know what you like and don't like, that's good, however the use of ALL CAPS in multiple places comes across like you're irritated with the replies you've been getting. This may be making you seem less approachable by the great people you'd like to hear from. I think many times the people those "STAY AWAY" messages are meant for don't listen anyway; they still contact you. For this reason I think a lot of "DONT'S" aren't helpful in a profile.

The one picture you do have is very enticing. :)

LM

LM...Thanks for your feedback...and the compliment. ;) However, we've gotten a lot of compliments on our profile and to be totally honest...if someone is really interested in us and not...f**king around...they're going to take that time and that is EXACTLY why the profile is so long.We want serious people who aren't just wanting to screw and run and not even take the time to say hello...and I've tweaked that profile a few times specifically so that certain people will sense our irritation and not even write if they're not serious.So, I'm glad for the most part, our message is getting through.And, we haven't gotten half the junk mail we used to get since I created this profile. :kissface: Thanks again for your feedback. :)

LM...I'm glad for the most part, our message is getting through.
Yes, on second thought, you are right. Your message is loud and clear.

I think your profile conveys the *REAL YOU* perfectly. :)

LM

What is that supposed to mean? Why write something like that and not elaborate? :kissface:

If your comment was meant to insult, it has not. Truthfully, we have met some wonderful people and as you can see from our certifications we've had no complaints...so we must be doing something right. I'm sorry you have a problem with it. But, perhaps you would not be compatible to us and vice versa anyway...so does it really matter? The whole point of a profile is to find a compatibility factor, correct? :kissface:

• Sad 1

With regards to our pics:We used to have about 7 pics that were viewable to the public and that still didn't stop people from writing and wanting to see the rest. :lol:

We used to have a link to our SLS profile, but then we took it off...but hey...what the hell! I know some of you will say to put up a pic of hubby in the viewable areas, but we prefer to show pics of the both us once we've had a chance to send an e-mail and know there is interest.So, here goes nothin':

- paragraphs would help in reading a lot.

- the 3 lines where you use all CAPS very hard to read, everything just kinda runs together - and since that is one area you wanting people to read, you may want to rethink that - perhaps bold instead of CAPS or some other way to help that be more readable.

Couples:PLEASE include a pic of *BOTH OF YOU* when writing to us,to give us some idea of how you look.
a bit of a double standard, if you ask me, to require that those who contact you send pictures of both partners, when you don't provide the same upfront. Isn't it also important for the female half of the other couple to know she is interested in your male half?

- Honestly, I have to wonder how many replies you guys actually get. Your profile comes off as very demanding/picky (which you obviously are), as well as high-maintenance. I think many would get halfway through and give up deciding that contacting/dealing with you would be more trouble than it would be worth. Basically, that they would end up having to go through endless emails and some long drawn out process (much like your profile) to ever meet you and get to know you. And as you said, your time is limited, so is everyone else's.

LM made some excellent points as well. Even if you don't want to remove anything from your profile (and that is understandable) it would be quite helpful to those reading for you to state what you want early on so that those who don't fit can stop reading.

We put up an ad just to be social, since we really prefer to go 'hunting' at the club, but....

WeShareWithYou at swinglifestyle.com What do you think?[/url]

Be honest. We haven't had a hit in months (not that we care a lot, as we've been too busy anyway!)

-B

Change the default picture. The blur on Janet in that picture is VERY unbecoming of her. Either of the other pics of her would be better in my opinion.

often as we an = often as we can

lite = light

Other than that, I think it's pretty good. But, you just don't sound very... well.. thrilled. It's like "yeah we're here, so?", and I think that's the feeling that I kinda had after reading your profile (and I know you!) - yeah so? Spice it up a little bit, add some of your distinct personality, give people a reason to want to contact you. You need a Hook!

Take a peek at ours. We haven't updated it in a while. We're just_us49 on SLS

-D

You may want to be more clear about what you are looking for in another couple. You really don't say much to that affect, and doing so may help you weed out some contacts from people you may not be interested in, as well as help those reading to know if it's worth contacting you.

Fill something in on the 3rd part of the profile - tell a little about what experiences you have had, what experiences you would like to have.

Hello Julie,

Believe it or not, we've had a lot of positive feedback from people on SLS about our profile. High Maintanance? Well, judging from our certifications, I think they speak for themselves :kissface: Deciding to get involved sexually with strangers is high maintenance and at least for us, we are very picky about who we spend time with. I won't apologize for that. And, as soon as anyone writes us that we are interested in, we open our pics for them to see the both of us. We put all of the caps up so people who are thinking about writing and fall into that gap will think twice before writing. And, so far, it is working. All in all, if someone who reads our profile thinks along the lines of what you and LM are thinking, then...it's probably better that they haven't written. No offense. And, we, as a couple are worth the extra time and effort it takes to read our profile. We actually won't respond to people who we can tell haven't put much thought into theirs, so, so far...like I said, we haven't had any trouble meeting people or hooking up...and when or if the system fails, we might tweak it a bit. I usually go in there every few months and re-read things and change things here and there.But for the most part, it will stay the way it is. I really do thank you for your input though. ;)

• Sad 1

Thanks Julie! I appreciate the feedback. I'll work on it a little over the weekend. Spring is coming and we're ready to shake off the doldrums of winter! :)

-B

Please give ours a look too!

Thanks

reguyngirlky swinglifestyle.com

Picture: I've been waiting for this so that I could ask... why did you post that pic? Of all the different kinds of pics you could have posted, why a joint picture of your privates? I've often said, that if all I see is a picture of a dick and a pussy then I will assume that is all the people are. It gives the impression that that is all you care about in others as well. If that's the case,then you've done well. If not, you'd be better off with no picture at all.

Other than that, I think you did a pretty decent job of describing yourselves and what you are looking for.

Please give ours a look too!

Thanks

reguyngirlky swinglifestyle.com

and, also to jd and ka...

There's not enough information on either of your profiles for us to know if we'd be compatible. Ours is relatively long and I'm sure you've read some opinions on here...But, honestly...this is a profile you are writing to basically attract people to you for sexual play. Put a little more about your fantasies in there and anything else that interests you...What kind of drinks do you like? Do you dance? Are you thinking clubs might be fun or are you more comfortable in a more relaxed house party type atmosphere? Are there things that really turn you off? When you cover just about every topic you can think of in your profile from the get-go, you eliminate a lot of the guessing and endless e-mails or pointless meetings, and usually will only get people you are definitely compatible with (this isn't 100% , but it does help). Where as if you aren't very specific, you run the risk of unwanted e-mails from people you probably won't be compatible with. Just my opinion... ;):kissface:

As far as pics go, some people like the dick and pussy pics, while others prefer a more g-rated approach, my advice is to satisfy both areas and put both types of pics up...if you aren't comfortable actually showing them to everyone, put them as private and only show them to people whom you feel are potential playmates. We have both types on our profile...if you only have a pic of the lady for public view, like we do, you can reference that you have pics of both of you as private ones to eliminate people thinking otherwise. Our profile is the single most important tool we have online, we should put a lot of thought into it...after all, aren't we worth the extra effort? We are talking about sex with strangers after all... :):rolleyes:

macallan_neat

I enjoyed your profile - gorgeous pictures and a unique read.

I would think you could add more, but as it is, we would have been tempted to contact you (had you lived in Ohio ;) )

Spoomonkey

Howsabout ours? jd_and_ka on swinglifestyle.com

Thanks

Nice picture choices, but why not share one of the guy as well, after all you are looking for couples.

You may want to be a little more clear on what you mean by "slowly". Just how slow are we talking here. Is it just that you don't play on the first date? Or are we looking at 3 months worth of email and phone tag before we even meet?

I liked your descriptions - especially the fact that you described each other. It made me smile and made me feel like you both really LIKE each other and that you are both really involved in this; not just one partner posting the ad and the other along for the ride.

I would also suggest a little bit more about what it is that you are looking to get out of swinging, and what you are looking for in those you want to swing with. What characteristics you are looking for.

I can't for the life of me get a proper link to our profile. All I get is the link to the SLS main page, regardless of what page I'm actually on.

Our profile is findtime01

What do you think?

I can't for the life of me get a proper link to our profile. All I get is the link to the SLS main page, regardless of what page I'm actually on.

What do you think?

I like that you are very clear about your rules! Very helpful for those who are trying to figure out compatibility. You've got enough pictures that you can tell what you look like and I like your descriptions. You may want to "flesh out" a little more about what you're looking for in other couples. You said that you like get-togethers and fun. Does that just mean just swinging fun, or fun with clothes on too? Do you have a particular group fantasy that you'd like to live out? I think it's a good profile, but left me with a lot of questions.

Pepper

I got lost on the abbreviations. ISO? SEMO? Since you aren't charged by the letter, go ahead and write out it out. Some of the not so internet savvy folks may not get the gist of what you're trying to say. Also, you may want to get some clearer pictures or maybe have some with the two of you together. I like that it's clear that you're looking for either girl-girl or soft-swap with another couple. What does soft-swap mean to you? Since it may have different meanings for different people, you may want to elaborate on that. You may also want to include how quickly you usually like to move. Since you say that with body pics, you get you--I assume that you like to meet quickly and that it's free-for-all. If that's not the case, you may want to phrase things a little differently. Also, if Audrey does not do full-out intercourse with other guys, go ahead and state it. I'm pretty sure that's the case, but it's never said, so it leaves me wondering.

Pepper

Thanks, Pepper.

You brought up a lot of good points. I have made some changes for clarity.

I appreciate you taking the time to look it over.

Hello Y'all,

Please take a look at our profile hfire269 on SLS We have only met two people off of the site and neither one was a paid member so we aren't certified. Please tell me what is wrong with our profile that no one seems to like us. We have emailed a lot of local people but very few respond back even just to say "No thank you." I don't want to go into too much detail on our fantasies as my parents are also members of the site and live close by so when they do a search our profile is one of the first ones to show up... lol

Thank you for your responses in advanced.

The female half

Hello Y'all,

Please take a look at our profile hfire269 on SLS We have only met two people off of the site and neither one was a paid member so we aren't certified. Please tell me what is wrong with our profile that no one seems to like us. We have emailed a lot of local people but very few respond back even just to say "No thank you." I don't want to go into too much detail on our fantasies as my parents are also members of the site and live close by so when they do a search our profile is one of the first ones to show up... lol

The female half

I liked your profile. It was very clear, and said enough without saying too much ( :eek: hate to get too graphic with your parents so close). I don't think there's anything WRONG with your profile, but you may want to get some different pictures. In both pictures, your hubby looks older than his age, and I think it's because of the costumes he's in. When I looked at the pictures more closely (which, remember, free members can't do), I realized he is young. People may look at the pictures and think that you're not being truthful. I dunno if that has anything to do with anything, but that's what struck me.

As far as people not writing back, that's just one of those things. The fact that you've met two couples from the site says to me that you're having about as much luck as can be expected.

Pepper

What do you think?

Good selection of pictures, including nice body/head shots.

As far as the profile, you need more, more about what you are looking for, more about your interest in swinging and what you are looking.

Pictures: I've mentioned before my personal dislike for dick/pussy shots. I'm glad you included regular shots of you each of you as well, although they are both rather blurry you can still see well enough to get a good idea of what you both look like.

You may want to rephrase what it is that you are looking for. It is very easy to misread what you did write, you need to make it more clear that you are looking for a female for both of you, not two separate g/fs for each of you.

Are you open to cheating wives? If not, you may want to rephrase the second section as it leaves that option open "lonely married or single bi females".

Beyond that, I would suggest just taking some time overall to write your profile in full sentences. I.e. We are a HWP IR Couple, instead of "HWP IR Couple", etc.

Hello Y'all,

Please take a look at our profile hfire269 swinglifestyle.com We have only met two people off of the site and neither one was a paid member so we aren't certified. Please tell me what is wrong with our profile that no one seems to like us. We have emailed a lot of local people but very few respond back even just to say "No thank you." I don't want to go into too much detail on our fantasies as my parents are also members of the site and live close by so when they do a search our profile is one of the first ones to show up... lol

The female half

Honestly, your profile looks pretty good to me. Many will probably be turned off to you just by your age, and (unfortunately for them) your size.

The only suggestion I can really make would be to include more about your experience. Are you brand new? If not, make that clear. If people see that you are not Brand Newbies they may be more interested.

As far as your parents go, they are there for the same reason you are, and obviously you are all open enough to know that you are both into this, so it's just going to be one of those hurdles you have to get over. If your profile comes up when they search they are going to know it's you from the listing, without opening it. So if they choose to open your profile and learn more than they wanted to know, then that is their problem.

New and Improved after suggestions from the board please take another look Thanks

M&R

reguyngirlky at swinglifestyle.com

The one downside with the picture you chose to make public, is that you are both wearing black, so you kinda blend together (and then with the black boxes on your faces it makes it worse - you may actually just want to redo the black boxes in another color, I think that would help some).

you should to = you should too

we have formed a bound = we have formed a bond

Overall, the tone comes off as very serious, you may want to lighten things up a bit. Also, add some info regarding your experiences, are you new at this? Have you been doing it a while, etc? I do like the fact that you make it very clear what you want/ don't want overall, but you don't really get into anything specific about what fantasies you are hoping to fulfill.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post our profile... (hope I'm doing it right!) lol

cutecpl4fm on swinglifestyle.com

Picture: not a bad picture, but where's the guy? Remember it's couples and females you are seeking, and they will want to get a look at both of you.

You need to add more to your profile, just more. There's almost nothing to it. What are you looking for? What got you interested? What experiences do you have, if any? If none, how long have you been talking about this? How long have you been married/together, for that matter? What fantasies are you hoping to fulfill?...

naughtyDelight on swinglifestyle.com

How does this one look?

Your tag line kinda made me go EEK! - you're going to piss off some people with that... but you don't care since it's obvious from that tag line you don't want straight women anyway.

You need to spend some time reading your profile and editing it for grammar and spelling. There are parts of it that are really hard to follow just because of that. You come off as very new, I don't know if that is the case, but you may want to address that in your profile. The one thing I did get is that LOOKS are very important to you, but not much else...

Pictures: I've mentioned before my personal dislike for dick/pussy shots. I'm glad you included regular shots of you each of you as well, although they are both rather blurry you can still see well enough to get a good idea of what you both look like.

You may want to rephrase what it is that you are looking for. It is very easy to misread what you did write, you need to make it more clear that you are looking for a female for both of you, not two separate g/fs for each of you.

Are you open to cheating wives? If not, you may want to rephrase the second section as it leaves that option open "lonely married or single bi females".

Beyond that, I would suggest just taking some time overall to write your profile in full sentences. I.e. We are a HWP IR Couple, instead of "HWP IR Couple", etc.

We Will likely attempt these suggestions over the weekend. We appreciate all the input folks. And thank you Julie!!

~~bare~~

Hi everyone,

We'd appreciate any comments on improving our ad. Please take a look and let us know what you all think.

cutecplco on swinglifestyle.com

...and just want to try some new things together.

I'd like to know exactly what those new things are. Tell me what you have in mind. :D

We're new at this, so we'd like to take things slow...

When I read this I got the impression you have never played, yet, when I read further on you mention having MFMF and FMF. I'd remove the statement about being new. But keep the statement that lets people know you like taking things slow, explaining what "slow" means to you.

We have to stay in the same room while we play...

"Have to" kind of made me uncomfortable, like one of you feels "high anxiety" without the other in view. I can imagine a funny movie here. ;) Soften that statement make it come across as a pleasurable preference and I think it will be an improvement.

Liked your pictures. I'd like to see you add a picture of Mr cutecplco right up front too. :)

LM

We would love some constructive criticism.

setxcpl on SwingLifeStyle

I like the fact that you have lots of clear pictures and that there are pictures of both of you. As far as the profile is concerned though, I think you could be clearer. When you say, 'we all know what we're looking for'.....well, actually, we don't know what you're looking for. I assume that you don't want to have sex with just anybody, so you are looking for something or some things in particular. Tell us about the kind of people that you are attracted to and what's the best way for people who are interested to approach you. Since we see your face, do you want couples to reply and show face pics of them both before you decide to continue talking further? Do you want to meet after an initial IM conversation or do you prefer to talk on the phone, etc. Do you have any special rules (i.e. always safer sex, always same room, no kissing, etc.) ? Since you say we don't like to meet, and meet, and meet, does that mean you prefer to play on the first date, or does that mean you don't do repeat performances? ...or does it mean both? :lol:

Under fantasies and or real experiences, you don't have to go into great detail, but tell us something. Are you experienced swingers? How long have you been in the lifestyle? That may give some people a clue as to what you may be looking to experience.

Also, you mention IM'ing you. How? What's your screen name and is it on yahoo, aol, msn?

Pepper

Ah, what the heck... everyone can take a crack at our profile too.

scottnlynn @ swinglifestyle.com

Love your Tag Line: Looking for friendship, passion and lust

It gets me interested and sounds like you're confident, hot, and ready to

swing. However, when I read through your profile I felt that energy dwindled because you say "We are very new and somewhat inexperienced" also, "we're just inexperienced and would like to take it slow" you also use the words "no pressure" and say "We are a very patient couple and not pushy so we appreciate the same kind of treatment in return." It sounds like you're hesitant to proceed. Saying you're no pressure and patient is fine, but I think you could remove the first two statements, and instead, say what you have done. Example: Played with one couple and it was great! Had a FMF. Softswap with a couple and we really enjoyed watching the couple make love while we made love to each other. Some specific activities that you have done and find pleasurable.

I like that you mention you are married and that you include pictures of both of you right up front, and standing together. Seeing that you have private photos makes me feel confident that you will share your face pictures eventually.

I got the feeling you're more interested in eating than having sex after I found six words pertaining to food in your profile: dining, cooking, dinner, dinner, restaurant, cuisine. Maybe find a way to cut it back to 2 or 3 references to food (and more to sex ;) )

The sentence "How much can we say about ourselves in a profile?" doesn't add anything. I'd take it out.

You say you're looking for friendship "that would fulfill all of our fantasies..." yet you don't say what those fantasies are. State them here. This would also be a good place to say what you enjoy sexually. Example: We like giving each other oral, massages, kissing, and imagine sharing these things with others.

Your profile is warm and friendly. I feel I could trust you to be honest and straightforward. You are people who look for something enriching in all you do in life, including swinging. This impressed me. You clearly let people know how you like to proceed, pics, e-mails, phone, meet, and this is great.

LM

Thanks for the feedback LikeMinds321. We've taken some of your suggestions, trimmed our profile back a little bit, added some stuff in here and there and hopefully rounded it out a bit better. Although maybe now we've shared too much!? Anyway, thanks again! :)

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions, we are working on updating our wording of the written part, and we're trying to find a good pic of hubby that won't give away who he is, but still shows how cute he is.