Thanks for you views...we certainly NEED to update our profile and that's why we asked for an opinion. Our pic is actually from '04, that's on the image because of our camera, we've been unable to change it. The reference to the "late 40's" is because it was my/his age when the profile was posted...last but not least the sigh was added after attempting contact with numerous couples that either never responded or chose not to meet us, so we've a slightly jaded view of those in the lifestyle that seem to be only posers...I know we're not THAT ugly!

Thanks again!!!

J & L

Being new to this, we would love to have our sls profile reviewed. However, the pics are private and need to stay that way right now. I could open them to some of you for review or you could just review the profile itself. Either way, it would be appriciated. Thanks Mrs.101 :)

Hi we would very much like it if someone could review our profile also...I have been tinkering with it..:) Added some new pics..:) If you could please give us some suggestions on changingi t if its needed or not..I would be most grateful... :D

Our SLS name is kodiaksangel

Thanks bunches,

Amy

Being new to this, we would love to have our sls profile reviewed. However, the pics are private and need to stay that way right now. I could open them to some of you for review or you could just review the profile itself. Either way, it would be appriciated. Thanks Mrs.101 :)
I think you've done a pretty good job of telling us what you're looking for, who you are and what your experience level is. Maybe some pictures that don't show your faces would be a good addition. People are visual creatures, you know? Have you been getting any responses?

-B

lonesomedove341 said:
Hi we would very much like it if someone could review our profile also...I have been tinkering with it..:) Added some new pics..:) If you could please give us some suggestions on changing it if it is needed or not..I would be most grateful... :D

Our SLS name is kodiaksangel

Thanks bunches,

Amy

Very nice! It tells your story well. The smiling picture of him is great, but he looks so serious in the other one. (I love how they say 'Nude Picture' in the one where he's not wearing a shirt. I guess a nipple is a nipple! :lol: )

How's your experience with SLS been so far?

We just updated our profile on SLS and would love some feedback. Profile name is beingnaughty We're new to swinging so we haven't been around the block yet. ANY help is appreciated! Thanks.

BradAndJanet said:

How's your experience with SLS been so far?

Our experience has been slow..LOL...But we are in no hurry...We will eventually find a compatible couple or person...Our profile has gotten a lot of views..But very few responses....I am not sure why....But its all okay...:) Thank you for your feedback..Do you think I should delete the pic of him where you feel he looks too serious?

Thanks again...Amy

lonesomedove341 said:
...Do you think I should delete the pic of him where you feel he looks too serious? ...

I think that I would. You've got two other great pictures of him already. :)

Being Naughty said:
We just updated our profile on SLS and would love some feedback. Profile name is beingnaughty We're new to swinging so we haven't been around the block yet. ANY help is appreciated! Thanks.

Hi!

I see you are new to the board and I hope you continue to hang out here because based on your profile I feel you have a good handle on swinging and would be lots of fun to have around the Swingers Board.

Your profile is so well done that I'd imagine you've seen plenty of interest from other swingers. Please come back and tell us what response you've received.

The profile is friendly, intelligent, enthusiastic, smooth-flowing, humorous, clear, let's people know what you want and who you are.

The only hiccup in the profile was this line:

In swinging, we will primarily be respectful of others.

I think this would read more smoothly: In swinging, showing respect is of primary importance.

I only mention that because I think for the $19.95 you're paying for this review I've got to find something to advise you to change. ;)

Ours is bodyscape02 on swinglifestyle

Of course, they have formatting turned off for the public profiles. So there are NO paragraph breaks or bold text, which makes everything run together…

I think I’ll start a thread over there on the website forums asking for that.

If you'd like...our profile on sls is billygoat694u....
Your profile has clear pictures of you together that gives people a good close up and shows your personality. That's a plus in a couple's profile. You do a good job of explaining what you are looking for and what your important rules are.

This sentence,She was working as a LNA,but due to back injury, isn't for now.... doesn't feel necessary to me. First, I'm not sure what a LNA* is, second, if she has a back injury I'm wondering if she will be uncomfortable during sex, and third, I don't think it's anyone's business whether she's working now or not.

You describe Mr. in some detail; I think you could describe the Mrs. a bit more to balance the profile.

LM

*Licensed Nursing Assistant?

BodyScape02 said:
Ours is bodyscape02 on swinglifestyle.com

Of course, they have formatting turned off for the public profiles. So there are NO paragraph breaks or bold text, which makes everything run together…

I think I’ll start a thread over there on the website forums asking for that.

With 96 pictures in your profile it's apparent you love photography. After reading your profile I felt Mr BodyScape would be a very pleasant photographer to do business with, and the profile seemed designed more to solicit customers than for seeking playmates. You never mention if there is a charge for photographing people, but I would presume there would be, considering the quality of your pictures.

If I was looking for a photographer I'd write to ask your charges. But I would think twice before considering you for playmates, because I get the feeling from your profile that swinging is secondary; photography appears to be your first pursuit.

LM

Mr. CA posting...

BodyScape...... I am throughly impressed. Wonderful photog work on a wonderful model.

The Mrs. and I have just made our first attempt at a profile on SLS under the CA91709 moniker. All we have up at this point is a shot of Mrs. CA's legs (Oh how wonderful they are). I intend to get more shots up of the two of us. The Mrs. does want to stay street legal and not show her face directly. I don't mind so much in regards to myself.

Any and all comments are welcome, remember, we're very new to this so don't be shy in pointing out obvious blunders on our part!

Mr. CA posting...

BodyScape...... I am throughly impressed. Wonderful photog work on a wonderful model.

The Mrs. and I have just made our first attempt at a profile on SLS under the CA91709 moniker. All we have up at this point is a shot of Mrs. CA's legs (Oh how wonderful they are). I intend to get more shots up of the two of us. The Mrs. does want to stay street legal and not show her face directly. I don't mind so much in regards to myself.

Any and all comments are welcome, remember, we're very new to this so don't be shy in pointing out obvious blunders on our part!

For a couple who is very new to swinging, you've made a great start at a first profile.

It's excellent.

It has a uniqueness that is hard to come by when writing a profile, but you've done it.

So often I've read profiles of those starting out who sound embarrassed about being newbies, and unsure of their decision to swing. Not you, you know what you're doing and what you want as a couple.

I like the way you tied your Tag Line into the profile. You put a positive vibe out there that should attract many people.

Your grammar is great - so good that I'd feel I failed you if I didn't mention the need for an extra 'o' here: ...we are too new at this to have much in the way...

The photograph of Mrs CA is lovely. I think you'll have no problem coming up with a few more pictures of you together and/or individually that will keep your faces and identity hidden, yet give you the look you desire. Bodyscape certainly has the expertise to offer some great pointers.

LM

Mr. CA writting this post...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, LikeMinds321. We popped that off in about ten minutes. Unfortunately one cannot actually read anyone elses profile until one makes their own. How do you write one without an example?

Fortunately this Forum has given some good advise. Amoung the advise was not to whine about `we want this and we want that' and `if you can't give us what we want, then DON'T waste our time and yours!!!'. We kept this sound counsel in mind as we wrote.

It seems to be working, we've had 15 E-Mails sent in by couples in the first 24 hours. I give the credit to Mrs. CA's fantastic gams and thighs (excellent definition on the legs). I actually stuck a picture of the Old Goat himself (me) on there rather quickly after we were contacted by a `Barbie N Ken' couple.

They need to know that a thin male body with six-pac abs does NOT come with the legs!

On another topic, I finally put two and two together on Bodyscape's moniker tieing in with a love of photography. Homer Simpson "DOOOAH" on that one :rolleyes: !

Barbieandjay said:
Here is ours.

I like it. The use of B&W photos is an interesting twist and they show me a fun couple of people. I like your smiles.

You say what you're looking for very clearly and honestly, without being too negative about what you don't want.

I can't think of too much I'd change, unless you might want to add some things about your outside-the-bedroom interests. :)

I liked your profile very much. To the point about what you are looking and not looking for. But at the same time you sound like fun people! ;)

We still are new to the whole online profile thing, so I would hope some of the more experienced people on the board will take a look also. :)

NandTfromCA said:

We were just talking about this with each other (having someone look at our profile). We would love to here anyone else's thoughts.

NandTfromCA at swinglifestyle

Very good profile and very nice pictures.

One thing I saw was in the first sentence...diner needs to be dinner.

Also, it would make reading it easier if you split the Describe Yourself part into three paragraphs....start the second paragraph with His take on her and the third paragraph with Her take on him.

Other than that...looks real good to me.

Teresa

Huge thanks TNT!

Fixed the typo (Word doesn't always bail out poor spelling :) )

There are spaced between the paragraphs when you view the profile from SLS but for some reason when you view it on our "externally viewable profile" it runs all of the paragraphs together.

If anyone else has any other thoughts, we would love to hear them. One never knows how others really perceive them.

Thank you again!

Well, Dave is finally back from Iraq and we're getting back into things. We've redone our profile on SLS as Dave_kat, and would love some genuine comments to help present ourselves better.

Also, we have been on there a while, and no, we have not allowed anyone to certify us. It's the legal thing with the Army, don't want to give someone who finds us and knows us on post the "instant" ability to file an adultery complaint. Otherwise, we hope we don't sound like criminals or freaks.

I liked your profile very much. To the point about what you are looking and not looking for. But at the same time you sound like fun people! ;)

We still are new to the whole online profile thing, so I would hope some of the more experienced people on the board will take a look also. :)

Thank you, AZ Dreaming, for taking a look and commenting. I would really appreciate some more discerning eyes on our profile, as I am starting to get a complex from lack of interest. We joined a new site last week, and although we got almost 1000 hits on our profile the first day, only got about 5 or 6 emails, and they weren't from people who were a good fit for us. :(

If anyone is on C4P, we are wolfnblu there as well as on SLS. Any helpful criticism would be appreciated. THanks.

Well, Dave is finally back from Iraq and we're getting back into things. We've redone our profile on SLS as Dave_kat, and would love some genuine comments to help present ourselves better.

Also, we have been on there a while, and no, we have not allowed anyone to certify us. It's the legal thing with the Army, don't want to give someone who finds us and knows us on post the "instant" ability to file an adultery complaint. Otherwise, we hope we don't sound like criminals or freaks.

I really liked a few statements in your profile....like:

Relationships where vanilla friends won't know what the whole deal is when we're in mixed company.

and

We do seek longer term relationships, but are willing with the right people just share a passing moment.

And your photo is very nice, although I'd love to see more. I like lots of photos. :)

I am unable to link due to PC issues.

We are "WeRHappyPeople" on SLS. We welcome your commentary and advice.

Your text sounds fine to me, but where are the pics of him? :)

(it's one of my pet peeves) ;)

Your text sounds fine to me, but where are the pics of him? :)

(it's one of my pet peeves) ;)

I know, the lack of him pics bothers us too. We are working on getting some pics of him up soon... Unfortunately, the "good" computer died and the one that we are currently using is too old to connect to the camera and has crappy disc drives. As soon as we drop another hard drive into the "good" one, pics of him will appear.

Guest MrsVan

MrVan and I have had some challenges with meeting couples through the sites that we are registered at. We have sent messages to many couples but never receive any type of response. So we wanted to see if you could take a look at our profiles and tell us if there is something that could be turning the people away from us. ;)

MrMrsVanHlebar at swinglifestyle

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MrsVan

MrsVan said:

MrVan and I have had some challenges with meeting couples through the sites that we are registered at. We have sent messages to many couples but never receive any type of response. So we wanted to see if you could take a look at our profiles and tell us if there is something that could be turning the people away from us. ;)

MrMrsVanHlebar at swinglifestyle

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MrsVan

One thing I noticed was in the first paragraph I think some of the codes got messed up...where you state that you're interested in single men...not sure if that was suppose to be in bold or what.

In the describe yourself area...what are some of the things you like to do, what kind of insight can you give into your personality? Do you like to dance, go to clubs, go out to eat dinner...add something in there that tells a little more about yourself other than you enjoy sex.

In the real experience/fantasy part...where you say FFM group and MMF group is there suppose to be a comma or an and between those? When I see group I think or more than three people, maybe clarify this a bit better.

Other than that, good profile. The pics of you two together are just right.

Teresa

CuriosityKilt said:
We're updating our profile and could use some helpful advice.

Our SLS name is "CuriosityKilt".

Thx!

The first thing that popped out at me was in the describe yourself area...I think you meant serious relationship...not series.

Other than that...good descriptions of what you are looking for and some of the things that you like, both sexually and hobby wise. The picture is a good one, even with the face blurred, it gives a sense of what you look like, without really showing what you look like.

Teresa

I am unable to link due to PC issues.

We are "WeRHappyPeople" on SLS. We welcome your commentary and advice.

Your profile made me giggle :lol:, you two sound like a fun couple...but like wolfnblu said...definitely need a pic of him. The one of her is very sexy.

Teresa

Nice profile....check the spelling of 'comfortable' .

Also, I would add something in to describe some of the things you like to do...it's just my thing, but when I know what kind of music, movies or hobbies that a couple likes I get a better sense of whether or not we'll have enough in common to carry on a good conversation on something other than just sex.

Other than that, very nice.

Teresa

MrsVan said:

I would agree with Teresa's comments, the only thing I would add would be that your profile says you are both straight so I would change the FFM and MMF to FMF and MFM to make it more technically correct. When you put the MM and FF together it signifies BI activity, at least that's the way I have heard it defined.

The first thing that popped out at me was in the describe yourself area...I think you meant serious relationship...not series.

Other than that...good descriptions of what you are looking for and some of the things that you like, both sexually and hobby wise. The picture is a good one, even with the face blurred, it gives a sense of what you look like, without really showing what you look like.

Teresa

Thank you, fixed the spelling error. Funny how you can look at that 100 times and miss it.

Everytime I read out profile I feel like it has no hook. But I don't really know what to write to improve. :confused:

We would love it if you folks could examine our profile and give us some advise on what we should do to better it. Thank you in advance.

We are JonaMar on SLS.

I just posted a similar thread in the Swinging & Single forum, but I thought it would also be a good idea for couples as we do occasionally have couples who come here asking for a critique of their ad.

So if you'd like to have your ad critiqued by others, please post your link here and we'll all take a look and give you some honest feedback.

If you'd like to take a look at ours, it's: jimnjan.swinglifestyle.com (think I have that right?!)

First time I'm posting here, I know should have introduced ourselves prior, but what better way then giving our profile? LOL :kissface:

If you'd like to take a look at ours, it's: jimnjan.swinglifestyle.com (think I have that right?!)

First time I'm posting here, I know should have introduced ourselves prior, but what better way then giving our profile? LOL :kissface:

Just looked at your profile and it really looks great, but hopefully others will give you some more feedback. :D Only thing that I can tell you from our end that is a big issue for us, where is the picture of hubby? I know MrsVan and I are always talking about this when we are browsing profiles. Everyone has pics of the wife, but none of the hubby. Mrs Van likes to window shop too. :D

Otherwise, it looks great. Have fun and good luck.

Also, Welcome to the board and we hope you stick around and eventually introduce yourself!

-Van

The Fuse said:
Hi folks,

Could some nice volunteer(s) review ours too? We're at The_Fuse on SLS . Thanks!

Here's one couple's humble opinion:

If we told you that we would be all over meeting you two if you were closer, would that give you a good idea of what we think of your profile? :kissface:

Love the subtle humor and how direct you are about what you want and who you are looking for.

Your pics are great too (your main pic is extremely similar to one of ours :) ). We like the classy and sexy look you guys seemed to be going for.

Like it. Although we'll ditto what Van wrote about the pics of the hubby.

A couple nit-picky items that we noted (others might not agree):

It sounds like she used to be conservative but has now broken out of her shell. If that’s the case, we might put “She used to be conservative…” rather than “She’s been conservative…”.

The "no wham-bam" is very clear and repeated again at the end, so it leads us to believe we have to develop a friendship for a while before anything might happen. That's as good a policy as any, so if it was what you intended, then it is perfect.

Repeating how straight he is on 3 separate occasions seems a little phobic but maybe that's just me (or maybe you have had bad luck with men coming onto the Mr.).

Again, those are just nit-picky items. Overall a nice profile (nice is so subjective…it was nice to us :) )

DISCLAIMER- This is our third "review"...it is not easy because we find ourselves wanting to say why we would contact or respond favorably to a profile, knowing that others might be turned off...and vise versa. We are trying to just say the impression we got so the profile owners can compare that to their intent.

RenoFantasy said:
Ooo, a Bandwagon! Let us jump on for a ride :fun:

renofantasy on swinglifestyle.com

Matt & Sarah :D

Your profile appears to be a great snapshot of your personality. Very candid. It was also nice that both of you are represented in the pics.

Even though you two look like you might be our type, we would not email you. The statement about being on a break would cause us to want to leave you alone to have your "us time" (“us time” is a very respectable necessity). If your goal is to NOT get emailed right now (which it very well may be), then I think it is worded well.

Dare2Share said:

I'm going to throw this out there for you guys. Please let me know what you think.

dextrousduo on swinglifestyle.com

Very nice. Very "to the point". You may want to give a little more detail about things you'd like to do and/or things that are off limits. For example, are you looking for long-term friends with whom you "play" occasionally (the impression I got), or are you more interested in just getting comfortable enough to have sex but not really interested in non-lifestyle related activities? Regarding sex, are you interested in soft swap, full swap, no swap but same room, swap in separate rooms? With another couple, would you be interested in doing another MFM? How bout FFM or FMF? (I'm guessing PROBABLY on those last three) Does she like anal? (some people will want to know) Are you into any fetish-related activities, such as BDSM, water sports, etc.? Or are you opposed to them (which is pretty standard, from my experience)?

Some of that is unnecessary, however it's helpful to give folks an idea of what you're into/interested in. For example, I've overlooked some couples that I would otherwise be interested in because of fetishes that don't jive with us. As you are new to this (according to your prof) I'm gonna tell you that it's okay to turn away people who's sexual desires (and other interests) differ from your own. It's okay to be choosey. You want to make sure that the people you get together with are on the same page as you, and that you're basically compatible on a personality level.

Anyway, there's my 2 coppers. Good luck!

Matt :D