Most standout event/fantasy fulfilled during your time in the lifestyle?

On 12/12/2020 at 5:28 PM, JennySwallows said:

Had about 15 guys shoot their load into my mouth.

I would think that it would give you superpowers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Numex said:

I would think that it would give you superpowers.

It gave me 3 day phlegm, that's what it gave me. Fun, none the less.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2020 at 4:28 PM, JennySwallows said:

Last year, I had my mouth treated as a cum receptacle. Had about 15 guys shoot their load into my mouth. It was a fantasy I never knew I wanted.

WOW!

On 12/12/2020 at 7:28 PM, JennySwallows said:

Last year, I had my mouth treated as a cum receptacle. Had about 15 guys shoot their load into my mouth. It was a fantasy I never knew I wanted.

Details please?

• Haha 1

What can be more exciting than the first time you are with someone other than your wife? The time leading up to the actual event was heart pounding with so many thoughts going on in my mind. Swinging was a hundred percent my wife’s doing and made me wonder why. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 6:28 PM, JennySwallows said:

Amazing. I'm with the others...details on this encounter please, if you're willing to share. 

On 7/4/2017 at 12:07 PM, TXswingers65 said:

What's the event or moment that stands out in your memory the most while swinging

One that I hadn't expected, my wife being DPed by two other guys.

Anal with another guy was nothing out of the ordinary.  I had DPed her with other guys a number of times.  But the first time I saw her riding a guy when another guy came over, put it in her ass, and for a few minutes they hit perfect stride, it hit me emotionally the way nothing else had.  I was proud, I was humiliated, I was embarrassed, I was excited.

Nothing she had done before ever made me feel like my wife was slutty, but this did.  Although she was being "taken" by two men with their dicks in her, ultimately pumping their cum in her, she never looked more dominant, in control.

Afterwards, I loved her more than ever.  Later I hinted at how I felt, but she didn't catch on.  She's done it several times since, and it now is normal to me. 

• Hot! 2

I thought about this but there are just too many to choose from.  If I had to pick one I would say her first gangbang.  It was just the most insane weekend event ever.  We took a trip to Atlantic City with a bunch of my buddies and it was the wildest time we had.  The amount of sex was surreal.  It felt like my GF was just constantly getting fucked.  When it was over she felt absolutely exhausted and sore but proud.  She said that it was just one night too long though so since then we have shortened it.  Everything was on the menu that trip - oral, anal, golden showers, etc.  I think it stands out because there were just so many different crazy memories from it.  We still talk about this trip all the time.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 12/12/2020 at 4:28 PM, JennySwallows said:

Lucky you and lucky guys.  Did more happen than just that.  Was your tummy full.  

I wouldn’t call it a fantasy, way back in the 90’s.  We were at a party I was fucking Robin in her ass on the front room bed.  We were doing anal missionary, as I was fucking her, sheila slid her small lubed up strap on into my ass. Talk about a rude shocking moment, Once I got used to it we got into a rhythm.  

I am straight butt I did enjoy it.  What’s funny is earlier Robin kept fingering my ass and massaging my prostate.  After her pegging me I realized why she did that.  Just thinking about it makes me turned on.  

• Hot! 1

A few more that I would also add to my list:

1) Our first FMF threesome.

2) A party at an off campus college house me and my GF went to. That was a crazy night too... mostly for her.

3) Watching my GF taking a facial for the first time from her boss.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 6:47 PM, Numex said:

One that I hadn't expected, my wife being DPed by two other guys. ... Later I hinted at how I felt, but she didn't catch on.  She's done it several times since, and it now is normal to me. 

It's not always easy to explain to the Mrs. what you're getting out of it, is it? Can be pretty far removed from vanilla communication.

First time Mrs. E was comfortable enough to get spit-roasted by two different men - something she's only done a couple of times since - was unbelievably intense to watch.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

7 hours ago, EastInWest said:

It's not always easy to explain to the Mrs. what you're getting out of it, is it? Can be pretty far removed from vanilla communication.

I think the same goes for the women too.  I don't know why or how my GF gets pleasure out of the many activities she engages in either.  It's a strange thing but we are all different.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, Anon321 said:

It's a strange thing but we are all different

Not me, I'm the same. 

I answered this question years ago and my answer hasn’t changed much even after thinking this over and over. 

Our first swing was with my wife’s best friend and her new husband. I had many questions as why my wife found this necessary, was I not up to what she needed. It took time for me to agree to something that could go so wrong on so many different levels. 

I knew our friend for a very long time and she had been in my fantasy dreams as if I could fuck one of my wife’s friends she would be one. When she got divorced it got me crazy that she was dating and vacationing with new men. 

She got married to a man who at the time I had no idea was a swinger. 

Over time my wife knew about their private life and they planned a way for us to agree to play with them. 

Many fantasy could have been me playing with our friend, never included her husband. 

My fantasy fulfilled that day

Seeing our friend naked

Seeing my wife naked with her friend and then watching my wife have a very noisy orgasm from her friend. 

The biggest fulfillment was me in our friend and hearing her enjoying. Cumming together with her is something I will never forget. 

• Hot! 1

On 1/24/2021 at 9:30 AM, findinganswers said:

I knew our friend for a very long time and she had been in my fantasy dreams as if I could fuck one of my wife’s friends she would be one.

Good point, it can be not sex acts or situations which can be fantasies, but also particular individual person.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:30 AM, findinganswers said:

When she got divorced it got me crazy that she was dating and vacationing with new men. 

Please explain why that should be if was presumably fucking her husband. 

The most stand out event in our lives from swinging was when my wife was pregnant for the third time.   She was going to have twins.   When they were born, they were two fraternal black boys.  We are still not sure who the father is but we don't care.  Our lives have been better for having them.  There older brothers,  who are mine and my wife's,  will take ya down if you say anything against them.   Their bond is very strong.   All four are married.   We are very blessed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, older couple said:

The most stand out event in our lives from swinging was when my wife was pregnant for the third time.   She was going to have twins.   When they were born, they were two fraternal black boys.  We are still not sure who the father is but we don't care.  Our lives have been better for having them.  There older brothers,  who are mine and my wife's,  will take ya down if you say anything against them.   Their bond is very strong.   All four are married.   We are very blessed.

I've started or helped grow a couple families. It's a very warm satisfying feeling to know that, on top of really exciting and satisfying raw sexual experiences, I'm fulfilling such deep needs on both our parts, too. ?

3 hours ago, Numex said:

Please explain why that should be if was presumably fucking her husband. 

You have to realize this was before swinging was even a thought or in my vocabulary, our friend was like a sister. As a big brother you can’t imagine your sister having sex with different guys, a husband is different. After her divorce I once again thought like a brother and I know guys would want her for a good fuck. I know she was a woman with needs too, just never thought that. It was me thinking of protecting her in my head. As you continue to read my comments my view changed. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 6:31 PM, Rediscovering said:

So I'm brand new here, only been swinging for 6 months. But I've/We've had a good deal of interactions.

I suppose the one that sticks out at the moment for me was after my daughter's soccer game. We are good friends with a couple whose daughter is also on the team, we've swung with them once at a part we went to very early on. After the game the girls were all going for pizza and that kinda left us parents with some time on our hands. Now honestly sex isn't always on our brains or anything but I guess K (the dad of the other girl on the team) was thinking about it all day. He said it was because of my sports top, a long sleeve spandex purple crop top. My stomach was showing a bit, little bit of a muffin top i'm still trying to get rid of. I'm not a busty girl at best a B but more an A cup.

He invited us over to their house which was just a few blocks down the street from the fields so we walked. It was really hot out and so we were all pretty sweaty when we got inside. K invited me into the kitchen for some water while his wife J and my husband L went to the bathroom (not together just to actually go). In the kitchen we chatted about the game, drank some water and then K, as bold as I've ever seen sat in a dining room chair and asked if I'd ride him.

I was stunned to say the least. I mean we are still really new to this life and hadn't been so very upfrontly asked something like that. Well it was why we were there after all so, blushing like a little girl, I started to take my top off. He told me to stop and keep it on. It was stained a bit with sweat and really clinging to my breasts, I wasn't wearing a bra so my nipples were poking through. He told me he loved seeing my breasts bounce when I was cheering on the girls that's what gave him this, and he pulled down his track shorts.

K isn't especially long, maybe like 7 inches at best, but he's thick. And wow he was as hard as I've ever seen a guy get. Well i pulled my yoga pants down, i was wearing some simple seamless purple lace panties with a wide waist. They were kinda sweaty too. Honestly at this point I still wasn't used to the whole, other man inside me thing. It was still and still is like some kind of strange dream. He told me to leave the panties on too, so i straddled his lap.

He pulled my panties just enough to the side to see my vagina and complimented it. Telling me he loves how smooth and tight I looked for a mom. Surprised me a lot but was kind of a turn on. His penis was straight up and so he very gently but firmly put his hands on my bottom, half exposed in the panties, pulled me to him and lowered me on.

I told you he's thick so it was intense. I'd only had sex with him one time before and that was after I'd had a load of semen inside to help lube me up. Now it was just me, my sweat, my already warming juices and him. His eyes were locked on his tip pushing my lips open, entering me, slowly sliding in. I'm kinda tight so it was slow, pushing in a little sliding back out then going further. It took several minutes but soon every inch was in me and it was soooooo intense. He was long enough to just tickle my cervix but it was that girth, stretching me that was making me shiver.

K just sat back his hands on my bottom and slowly helped me rise and fall on him. Going about halfway up then down, hitting my cervix. Then almost all the way up to the tip and back in slow. He kept that pattern and pace up for a while. He'd alternate watching his penis slide into me and watching my breasts gently bounce in my top. We were already sweaty from being out in the heat at the game but this worked up more of a sweat, like we were dripping on the floor more than my juices, which themselves were dripping down his balls to the floor under us. My tummy was bouncing a little too as I rode him.

He has some incredible staying power and I think we were like that for nearly ten or more minutes before I couldn't hold back anymore and I orgasmed. I'm a little bit of a crier when I orgasm so I teared up whimpering, crying, body shaking and vagina squeezing down hard on him just making the orgasm more intense. I'm not sure if it sent him over the edge or he just let himself go because right in the middle of my orgasm he pushed deep into me right up against my cervix and blasted thick streams of semen. He's a very heavy thick ejaculator and i felt it splashing inside so hot it was amazing.

We just sat for a minute after that, dripping sweat and now some other fluids. Then we saw the clock on the wall. Our girls were due to get done with the pizza party soon so we were going to need to pick them up.

K pulled out of me and put my panties back over me before anything could drip out. He patted my stomach and kissed my stretch marks and said he loved filling a mom's tummy. Totally made me blush. I put my pants back on went to check on my husband and J. I walked in on L orgasming onto J's beautiful C cup breasts. She kissed his tip and thanked him, waved to me and got up. Gave me a kiss on the cheek as she walked by going to take a shower.

I left with my husband to go get our car and pick up our daughter and the entire ride home my vagina was FULL of semen. My panties were a total mess! I'm just glad it didn't leak and show through my yoga pants.

That's a stand out experience for me.

Very very hot. 

• Hot! 2

On 12/17/2020 at 10:57 PM, JennySwallows said:

It gave me 3 day phlegm, that's what it gave me.

I've had that happen when some of the semen unexpectedly went down the wrong pipe, so to speak.  It was only one shot, not fifteen like you, so it wasn't that bad or last that long.  As I was coughing though, I think some of it came out my nose.

Another reason that although I like sucking dick, I prefer he ejaculate in my vagina, and if I'm going to eat it I'd rather like it out of a pussy for both physical and psychological reasons (it's much more of a turn on for me).

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1

Ours was our first swinging experience at the Cottage in PA, It took us a while to get our courage up to go, but what happened that night fulfilled our favorite fantasy's  that we always talked about in one night.  We arrived and were greeted by most gracious hosts, and they suggested we take the tour with the owners, and they were very nice and informative, after we then went to the bar and had a few drinks and another couple came up to us and started talking to us.  Not sure how to approach this as this was our first time and we engaged in some very erotic conversations and then they suggested we go find a room upstairs.  The rooms upstairs were all full except the one for more than 4 people.  We went downstairs and had another drink, and the other couple started talking with one other couple at the bar.  Soon they turned back to us and asked if we would like to take the large room with them and the other couple.  It didn't take long to get agreement from all party's as the atmosphere was getting very sexually charged.  We made out way up to the room and the other couples started making out with each other and we did the same, as the temperature rose, my wife joined in with the first couple, and if possible I grew another inch on the spot.  On of my (males) favorite fantasy is watching.  As i got hornier the woman in the second couple was going down on her partner, and I asked if I could join in.  The answer was an enthusiastic yes, as the the other woman was on her knees with her butt facing me I started licking her from behind, and then proceeded to fuck her while watching my wife with the other couple.  I came pretty quickly, and she then proceeded to give me head and her partner started fucking her, and with all that was going on I was hard as a rock again and came in her mouth.  It was then that the first couple then asked if the female could go down on my wife and if she liked that and I said oh yeah, again I grew another inch and was rock hard again.  While I was watching my wife give head to the first couples partner, she was getting eaten out by the female with her butt facing me.  I asked if I could join in and that was enthusiastically accepted.  She had a garter belt on and stocking, a turn on fantasy for me and her legs and butt were awesome and I couldn't wait, I started sucking her clit and immediately heard her moaning in pleasure along with my wife moaning too.  I could not wait much longer and put my dick in her from behind and started pumping her quickly.  The scene before me was the female I was doing from behind who was eating out my wife who was sucking the cock of her partner.  OMG  I came two more times that session without even getting soft.  We swapped position with everyone in the room several more times that night.

We left late that night and went back to our hotel room we had booked near there, and when we got to the room started fucking hard and passionately again, we loved every minute of it.

Whenever my wife is out of town traveling, I always get horny and think of our first time.  Most awesome experience, other than the night at naughty in New Orleans several years ago., but that's a story for another time.

Getting horny all over again just thinking about it.  LOL

• Hot! 1

Without hesitation it’s having sex with my wife after other men have cum in her. Was admittedly reluctant at first but quickly became a must soon after. A very close second is watching her be completely in the moment and have no regard for anything or anyone else when she’s getting fucked.

• Hot! 2

5 hours ago, TaylorJ said:

Without hesitation it’s having sex with my wife after other men have cum in her.

As a bi woman, I love jumping into both aspects of that messy aftermath where two people I love have just finished.  It is physically and psychologically amazing.

• Hot! 1

The most stand out event for us is when we found out the wife was pregnant for the third time with twins and a huge surprise when black fraternal twin boys slid out.   We have no idea who the father is.   It could be one of twelve black men over a three week period.  Best we can figure he was a Jamaican fellow she met in Miami Florida.  He shared our motel room for four days.  She was on the pill.  Our doctor told us that  the birth control pill only has a 99 percent prevention.   Of course it was easy for our two older boys to figure out their mom had enjoyed a black man some how, some where and figured if I was ok with it there wouldn't be a divorce. We explained we were swingers.   That was ok with them.  Some of their friends parent's were also swingers.     

Edited by older couple
  • Like 3