JustAskJulie

5 Most Common Sexual Fantasies

Found this article that details the most common sexual fantasies among men and women.

A combination of 13 recent studies show that the following are the most common sexual fantasies for both men and women:

1. Reliving an exciting sexual experience

2. Dreaming about someone other than your partner

3. Having sexual power over another

4. Being sexually irresistible (exhibitionism)

5. Being “forced” into sex

Speaking for myself only #1 and #2 are my personal favorites. I would imagine that loosing your virginity (for guys, anyway) is probably pretty big.

I gotta be a pretty boring guy, but #3 though #5 was never on my play list. Go figure. :lol:

• Like 1

If you've never read Nancy's books on sexual fantasies, do so. I found all very interesting. She has three on women's fantasies, I think and one on men's. Some of the fantasies disturbed me, but some really turned me on. In fact, I adapted a couple of them for my own use.

5 only if its a female.

I wouldn't consider it any other way forcefully.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Yeah but how could female possibly do it?

The way I fantasized it is like this:

I'm sitting at a pool hall. A lonely gal that just got bummed out because she was picked number two for penthouse of the year happens to be there too. She is PISSED.....I try to ignore her. She can't help herself. She takes one look at my balding head, my outdated glasses and my demure smile and innocently asks me to go outside for a smoke because smoking is outlawed now in Florida.

The idiot that I am, I go with her.

Then it's all over.

First thing I know is NO she does not have a lighter. I search and I cant find one.

She takes me to her Porsche.

SURE she has a cig lighter in her Porsche. OH YEAH

next thing you know I'm being ravished.

I can't continue, the pain is horrible

Ok, I can, she reaches for the lighter and accidentally on purpose rubs my thigh.

OK, I tried, but the realism of this horrible nightmare is getting to me.

Our female half enjoys the essence of item 5 – the idea of being ‘taken’, or overpowered by some nameless, faceless stranger. However, that’s the purview of fantasy alone.

Echoing Dragons Lair’s comment, Nancy Friday’s books work on a variety of levels, whether your goal is learned study of the subject matter, or simply titillation of the senses.

yes yes yes and yes. That "forced into sex" thing... caught me off guard with that one but after some consideration... YES

This isn't on the list but mine is watching my wife enjoying herself and being ravished by someone like Rocco Siffredi or Peter North or better yet , both!

I'm sure the survey was of mainstream folks but for swingers I would think that watching their partner have sex with someone else would be near the top of the list.

Brit_Pair is correct. Actually, my wife's favorite of the two guys is Rocco, but she likes Peter almost as well. If you haven't seen them in action, you ought to rent a video with them in it. Watching their videos with my wife always leads to some GREAT action to follow.

The scenario:

A woman is being simulataneously pleasured by Peter North and Rocco Siffredi; she's sucking one whilst being fucked by the other.

The question

Do the ends of their cocks touch inside her?

(Only kidding, folks! ;) )

1. Hmmm, I guess so, but it so much more fun to have new ones.

2. Nope, no need too. I enjoy being with her when I am with her and I get to be with others too. Who needs to dream when reality is soooooo good. Although at times we both fantasize about having someone there with us ;)

3. Nope, I prefer things being equal, although I do appreciate a woman that knows what she wants and lets you know, but I don't think that is having power OVER someone.

4. Okay, sure. Don't we all want to be irresistible?

5. No way, not that I would need to be forced anyway. :)

I would have to think about my top 5 but it would be none of these accept maybe 4.

Wish I could remember her name, but years ago in Santa Cruz a (female) author/therapist was speaking about her new book on female sexuality.

In regards to #5, she told a story of being at an all female retreat and she at one of the breakout sessions. One woman mentioned to the

group that #5 was one of her fantasy's. She was shocked when many of the other women in the group got upset with the women for even

mentioning something like that. 

The author said that in her years of study #5 is very common and that you should not be ashamed, your fantasy is your fantasy. The way you interpret something might be different than the way someone else interpret it. 

I (mistakenly) assumed most ladies had group sex in top 3, with "forced" and "Bi sex" on the list as well.....and for some a black man/men.

Edited by marla&brian

On 2/24/2003 at 6:56 PM, JustAskJulie said:

That's how we started the conversation about getting into the lifestyle, talking about our best past sexual experiences. 

I have regular other women that I fuck IRL.  I dream about my wife with someone other than me, her husband. 

I happily live in a world where women have sexual power over me.

For me see #3, above.  My wife, however, likes being nude and knowing she can have any man she wants. 

I like when that happens to me.  For Daniela it's more complex.  She is very dominant with men; with me, she's neutral.  With women, however, she's very submissive.  I think it's because she was taken advantage of by a lesbian girl three years older than her while she was in junior high school.  They kept it going while Daniela went through high school and the other woman was in college, and Daniela dated guys too.  She says regardless of how it started, it continued consensually, and was a loving experience. 

Edited by Numex

3 and 5 are very similar but being on opposite sides of the experience.  The idea of "forced" sex (and I kept forced in quotations because we all know it's consensual) is more looked down upon on this forum than it is in real life (at least in my experience).  My GF loves "forced" sex and I think "forced" sex and rape roleplay is actually a more common fantasy than some might think but it's looked upon more shamefully in certain circles.

3 and 5 for me recently. 4 being an exhibitionist for Michael. 
Some men become docile and enjoy me taking charge and others enjoy being aggressive. Part of the excitement for me is not know how a new partner is going to act. 

On 2/24/2003 at 6:56 PM, JustAskJulie said:

I thought, "Me, never."  But in a way, actually, yes.

When it was just Red, David, and me at home alone, Red wanted it. He came up behind me, pulled down my pants and did it. Then hubby followed and did the same. 

In the moment I was thinking, "That's what it's for."  "That's what I'm for."  I felt flattered that these two men got the release they needed, the satisfaction they wanted using me.

These two men love me and have shown it over the years, but at that time I was just a pussy to them.  And that was great.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1