M1F2KTJ

Would you kiss your wife after another man has ejaculated in her mouth?

On 4/25/2022 at 12:35 PM, sO9ovZNQyyPB said:

How can I expect my wife to do something that i'm not willing to do myself. I wouldn't ask anyone to do a job that I wouldn't do myself and have done in the past.

You sir are a GOOD Man! You get IT!!!  👍

• Like 1

Yes, I would and yes, I have.   We will be married 50 years coming next month.  The first time it happened many years ago, she had just finished a young man at a swinger's party, who had shot a big load of cum in her mouth and it was supper thick, and she was having trouble swallowing it.   She was on her way to get a drink of water to flush it down when I grabbed her and gave her a big old wet kiss not knowing her distress.   I noticed the taste quickly.   I pulled back and saw her struggling weather to say anything.   I smiled and asked if mine was that salty?"  She grinned and said, "Sometimes.  But I can't remember it ever being this thick."  She coughed deep.  Frowned and said, "I need a drink of water quick to wash it down or I'm going to throw up.  It's gagging me."  I quickly handed her my bottle of beer and saved the day.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 2/4/2022 at 11:32 PM, Thomas Wade said:

I also really enjoy watching her wrap her legs around a guy and meet his every thrust followed by him unloading in her hairy blonde cunt.  I then love to suck their cum out of it!!  While I will never suck a guy's cock I get really horny sucking his cum from my wife or someone else's wife!!

Regardless of how painfully jealous I get from watching two people who I love having sex with each other instead of me, it all becomes resolved when I jump into the messy aftermath.  I can easily get Clair or Lora to a second O by licking her pussy and taking some of his cum.  Hubby or Red can recover while I'm doing that, then oral on him and what is left in his sack is mine.  And all is right with the world.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1

For us a real man who loves his wife also loves her with or without cum in her mouth and would of course kiss her when a man has ejaculated in her mouth.

If she enjoyed his cum, why I shouldn't enjoy it with her too?

Some would see this as a sign of weakness and humiliation.

But it is not a sign of weakness, but of pure masculinity and true devotion to a woman when a man can do this out of love for her.

Because love are not only words.

Real love begins when other men can desire her and are allowed to gift her with their semen and you feel deeply connected to her.

I love and desire my girlfriend, no matter who is cumming into her mouth or vagina.

And naturally if she wants to share a man's semen with me through a kiss, I would love to kiss her.

• Hot! 2

I think i would she loves making me lick my cum from her body. i lose that kinky urge the second after i cum. But if it was someone else I would still be in that dirty talk mode and she would just force me. We talked about someone else cuming on her tits and if I would clean it up, I hesitated and should have said yes babe anything for you. Mouth, tits in the heat of the moment yes!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Of course...  as long as it's someone else's cum in her mouth. 

That is hot and exciting, but PNC tends to make me a bit squeamish for my own.

• Hot! 1

We've been so busy over the past year traveling with work, friends/sex couples, so many many very many mouthfuls of cum, so many day, weeks, months. It's been marvelous! We have opened up more to cum kissing with others which also has opened us up to more one on one fucking and oral with others in our group. Gotta love the ladies and gents, clean group, super healthy, everyone always tastes amazing!  It is funny that Confused Husband brings this up because after all the cum and juices we've all drank and swapped, most of the men are still skiddish about taking their own straight from the tap. We have fun parties centered around this simply because it is so entertaining trying to get most of the men to loosen up. We've tried about everything imaginable and still many are very challenged. Ironic! They are good to go with kissing us with their own cum but something else has to be taking place the majority of the time. 

• Hot! 4

On 3/5/2024 at 11:26 AM, herpob said:

We've been so busy over the past year traveling with work, friends/sex couples, so many many very many mouthfuls of cum, so many day, weeks, months. It's been marvelous! We have opened up more to cum kissing with others which also has opened us up to more one on one fucking and oral with others in our group. Gotta love the ladies and gents, clean group, super healthy, everyone always tastes amazing!  It is funny that Confused Husband brings this up because after all the cum and juices we've all drank and swapped, most of the men are still skiddish about taking their own straight from the tap. We have fun parties centered around this simply because it is so entertaining trying to get most of the men to loosen up. We've tried about everything imaginable and still many are very challenged. Ironic! They are good to go with kissing us with their own cum but something else has to be taking place the majority of the time. 

Wow, you guys sound amazing and wish we could join your circle!  We both love sharing cum kisses and I enjoy helping her suck on cocks now! Just wish we knew of more bi guys we could add to our fun her in mid Mo.

• Hot! 3

On 3/4/2024 at 11:04 AM, ConfusedHubby said:

Of course...  as long as it's someone else's cum in her mouth. 

That is hot and exciting, but PNC tends to make me a bit squeamish for my own.

I'ld say for me it's more satisfaction and bliss after a long mutual orgasm, just don't want to uncouple to go down on WU.

• Like 1