M1F2KTJ

Would you kiss your wife after another man has ejaculated in her mouth?

16 minutes ago, couplers said:

Even if she has swallowed?  If I swallow for a guy he ought to kiss me.

I guess if she swallowed. But she is not a cum fan either. She lets me rip in her mouth, but then hits the bathroom for a quick rinse. She wouldn’t let another guy come in her mouth. I will not come in a woman’s mouth unless she explicitly told me I can. What can I say, we are not cum fans. And we don’t have any pets. 

• Sad 1

On 7/8/2020 at 6:11 PM, SW_PA_Couple said:

Do American let their pets lick their faces? Yes.

Think on it. The dog has been out in the yard tasting his own poop. The cat has been eating flea-infested mice.

Semen, on the other hand, is sterile and does not smell like poop.

Well, since you put it like that. ;)

Normally, it doesn't happen because the guys are wearing a condom when we swing and I dont let them cum in my mouth. But it happened in the past when SO and I were swinging with a longtime common friend on a regular basis. Boundaries were more relaxed then. The guys would kiss me after eating me or they let me lick them after ejaculating in me or they explode in my mouth. That gave me the license to kiss them afterwards. But I make sure to swallow first before kissing them. So it happened, they had no choice! ?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I'd be a pretty strong "NO" here.

IMO, men and everything about men is disgusting and repulsive.  I always feel very lucky and amazed that woman, as precious and beautiful as they are, were made to be inherently attracted to the animal-like creatures that we really are -- and actually want to have sex with us.

That said, I'm not against a woman kissing me after I cum in her face/mouth as some men are.  If it's mine, I have no problem and actually think it's kinda sexy but if it was another man's, I'd probably vomit.  Also, my wife isn't swallowing cum - in some very heightened instances, in a frenzied heat-of-the-moment, she has definitely taken a few facials but I'm not rushing in to kiss right after that.

I think one of the hottest things is swinging is to cum on 2 female faces and then watch them kiss and makeout with each other, my cum and the tip of my dick.

So hot!

:dncdick:

Definitely not me.  She needs to brush and rinse with mouthwash before I kiss her.  If they shoot it on her face then soap and water.  Same goes with peeing too.

On 7/19/2020 at 2:39 PM, Anon321 said:

Same goes with peeing too.

Lora and I are the only ones who do that to each other; it's part of our fight, humiliate, submit (it's about 50/50), and then make up and trade orgasms play, which we find hot and the others disturbing, so we keep it to ourselves.  And you're right, it's shower time (together) thereafter.  The interesting thing is how we both go from being the acting-out creatures we were, to the loving ladies cleaning ourselves in the shower.  But sex is like that.

• Hot! 2

21 hours ago, couplers said:

Lora and I are the only ones who do that to each other; it's part of our fight, humiliate, submit (it's about 50/50), and then make up and trade orgasms play, which we find hot and the others disturbing, so we keep it to ourselves.  And you're right, it's shower time (together) thereafter.  The interesting thing is how we both go from being the acting-out creatures we were, to the loving ladies cleaning ourselves in the shower.  But sex is like that.

My GF is very much into being dominated and humiliated so the pee play works well into that for her.  I've pissed on her with other guys before but it's not a very big turn on for me like it is for them.  I don't find things like piss, puke, etc to be very erotic like our friends do but it does have that kinky factor and certainly has its place for the right people who really get off on it.

I'm surprised by the responses related to one's own cum. Guys really won't kiss their significant others after cumming in their mouth? Seems a little strange that you feel it is ok for her to take it but you are then repulsed by the very same mouth that gave you that pleasure?

Do guys expect their significant others to demand a mouth washing after they perform oral sex on them? 

Man, when it comes to the bedroom, we don't have any hang-ups. Juices are passed back and forth constantly.

As for play partners, there  hasn't been a situation where she has taken another man's cum in her mouth but I wouldn't avoid kissing her. Why would I give any impression that my significant other is not gross and needs to be cleaned before I kissed her?

• Like 2

Yes when our reg's cum we agree is't cool. and yes i kiss both guys. Mouth full and they enjoy and that is fun for us all. My bf like as well very much as do I

• Hot! 1

17 hours ago, MrMrsswinger said:

I'm surprised by the responses related to one's own cum. Guys really won't kiss their significant others after cumming in their mouth? Seems a little strange that you feel it is ok for her to take it but you are then repulsed by the very same mouth that gave you that pleasure?

Do guys expect their significant others to demand a mouth washing after they perform oral sex on them? 

Man, when it comes to the bedroom, we don't have any hang-ups. Juices are passed back and forth constantly.

As for play partners, there  hasn't been a situation where she has taken another man's cum in her mouth but I wouldn't avoid kissing her. Why would I give any impression that my significant other is not gross and needs to be cleaned before I kissed her?

I don't think that's really a fair assessment.  If it's my own dick and cum I agree it's different.  But if she has another guys cum or even dick in her mouth then I would want her to wash up first.  If my mouth/ face was soaked with another woman's juices I wouldn't get offended if she asked me to clean up before kissing me.  If it makes everyone feel comfortable then I don't see what is wrong with it.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:12 AM, Anon321 said:

If my mouth/ face was soaked with another woman's juices I wouldn't get offended if she asked me to clean up before kissing me.  If it makes everyone feel comfortable then I don't see what is wrong with it.

A wonderful statement. Whatever whoever is comfortable is with is what should be done. No judgments!

• Like 1

I once tried eating my gf's pussy after I came, but she didn't like the idea. Oh, well.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Fantastic to kiss her when she has another guy's cum in her mouth, and she shares it with me.  One on the best swing sessions was with a guy who pulled out of her and came almost a half cup of cum onto her tits.  I licked/sucked it up and shared it with her in a French kiss.  She shared it back to the guy in a French kiss with him.  Wild, wild, wild!

• Hot! 2

I've kissed my wife and other women after they have blown other men and swallowed.  I've also snowballed with my own cum.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Not likely that Wu would suck another guy off but if so I would definitely hug and kiss herald likely fuck her on the spot!

On 11/1/2013 at 9:14 PM, M1F2KTJ said:

A post by themariner got me thinking about another scenario. Would you kiss your wife after she made another man or men cum while she was sucking him/them? Just after? A day after? A week after?

Yes to all.

I’ve done it a few times, once the guys wife was sucking me as I was kissing Kim.  Then after I came in the wife’s  mouth, she kissed her hubby.  

never into snowballing, but I would kiss her. 

• Hot! 1

We have a standing rule, when in a MFM session if she brings you to completion and swallows, she expects a deep kiss afterwards from both of us.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

On 1/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, oldbutable said:

We have a standing rule, when in a MFM session if she brings you to completion and swallows, she expects a deep kiss afterwards from both of us.

Yes Steve love to Kiss me after and we know its ok with our friend too lol   he loves to Kiss me with a full mouth and I enjoy it too

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

Doing oral on our guys is routine, but having them ejaculate in our mouth is not, we all prefer that semen end up in our vaginas on the way to mutual orgasms.  After that, one of us guys or girls will do oral on that mess to get her to a second orgasm.  We women like taking a sloppy dick into our mouth as well, when he can stand it.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 3
  • Hot! 1

20 minutes ago, couplers said:

Doing oral on our guys is routine, but having them ejaculate in our mouth is not, we all prefer that semen end up in our vaginas on the way to mutual orgasms.  After that, one of us guys or girls will do oral on that mess to get her to a second orgasm.  We women like taking a sloppy dick into our mouth as well, when he can stand it.

For me, watching hubby or Red have sex with Clair or Lora still makes me jealous with all kinds of feelings, but then doing oral on one or both of them somehow brings those feelings to a resolution.  IDK why, but this all plays with my sense of adequacy (Lora and Clair are both much more sexually attractive than me), I go through phases of feeling submissive, other times I am very confident and dominant, regardless of which role or position I am in.  Being in a poly family where my sex partners are also equally my lovers lets me partake of this.

The flip side of this is that those I love also love each other.  I guess unlike most others here, it's not just sex, it is emotional.  I am jealous of the other women in my family because they are loved by my husband and boyfriend; they've had their babies.  But then, I love these women so deeply as well.  Sorry for my meanderings, but it makes me feel better seeing it written down, knowing others will read it an may comment.

• Like 1

She hasn't done it yet but I wouldn't mind at all to kiss her if she ever suck another cock on the other hand she loves to try it with someone cum in her mouth then BJ me.

• Like 1

Of course.  It's extremely exciting watching my wife suck off some guy and then share some of his cum with me!!  I also really enjoy watching her wrap her legs around a guy and meet his every thrust followed by him unloading in her hairy blonde cunt.  I then love to suck their cum out of it!!  While I will never suck a guy's cock I get really horny sucking his cum from my wife or someone else's wife!!

• Hot! 3

On 1/26/2021 at 12:18 PM, couplers said:

After that, one of us guys or girls will do oral on that mess to get her to a second orgasm.  We women like taking a sloppy dick into our mouth as well, when he can stand it.

Oral after intercourse always ROCKS! on all of us. But you are so right - if HE can handle it - lol. The guys crack me up how sensitive their penises get some times and we ladies do love them sloppy so some times the men have to man up and deal with it!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

Yes, I definitely would kiss her. I did it with my wife a few times when she had my cum in her mouth. I loved it so much and got turned on by it for round two.

But I have to admit that I like to see other stiff cocks and had blown a friends cock years ago. He didn’t cum but I liked to have his cock in my mouth and lick his shaft.

• Hot! 1

Yes, I will kiss my wife no matter what. I enjoy going down on her after I come but she is usually done by then so isn't into it to often. On the rare occasion that she wants more this will give me enough time to recover for round two.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sO9ovZNQyyPB said:

How can I expect my wife to do something that i'm not willing to do myself. I wouldn't ask anyone to do a job that I wouldn't do myself and have done in the past.

LauraJuanMe (1).jpg

LauraJuanMe (2).jpg

LauraJuanMe (5).jpg

LauraJuanMe (7).jpg

Photo is worth a thousand words so I calculate you've notched up 4,000! Thanks for sharing.

Edited by J&Wu
Spelling
  • Hot! 1

On 11/3/2013 at 11:40 AM, Coupleerotic22 said:

Even better if there is not reason at all!

On 9/20/2015 at 9:00 PM, couplers said:

The guys in our poly family aren't bi, but after he or the other has cum in our mouth or in our pussy, either will kiss or do oral on us women. The men subscribe to the philosophy that it's not gay if a woman's involved.

If the women are wanting me to suck or get fucked by their men then I would definitely kiss the women or my wife if they had cum in their mouth. If she or the women told me to clean up the cum on or in them I would, to me pleasing the women is more important,and to me that is definitely not gay. But if you think it is well......that's your take

Yes I would if she wanted me too. If she wanted me to make out with her while cum was in her mouth I would and would let her put it in my mouth and swallow it if that pleased her. Then again if I was with a couple and his wife wanted me to kiss her while she had her husband's cum in her mouth I would kiss her or swallow his load from her mouth. I've always loved a more dominate woman/couple and seeing a woman or my wife pleased and just an amazing thing.

• Hot! 1

21 hours ago, sO9ovZNQyyPB said:

How can I expect my wife to do something that i'm not willing to do myself. I wouldn't ask anyone to do a job that I wouldn't do myself and have done in the past.

LauraJuanMe (1).jpg

LauraJuanMe (2).jpg

LauraJuanMe (5).jpg

LauraJuanMe (7).jpg

I would so love that she looks like she is in ecstasy. If there was a group of guys that came in her I would definitely eat it out of her sexy body

yes! but I don't have husband,but i am a call girl of Rotlicht guide and i have kissed lots of people mouth to mouth.

And i can perform well to kiss mouth mouth