• trimmed close
    • waxed with a trim top
    • electrolosis
    • removed perm with laser treatment
    • bikini line shaved
    • med trimed
    • bigfoot don't have a thing on me

How do I keep my pubic hair?

I tried collecting it and putting it in a little glass jar but after a bit it kept bouncing out. sort of like steel wool with a mind of its own.

Then when I started shaving it I thought I would again keep my pubic hair but I could not separate the little bits from the shaving creme so I have given up.

So now I don't keep any pubic hair at all.

A bene placito

(sorry but it did seem funny after a few glasses of sherry)

How do I keep my pubic hair?

I tried collecting it and putting it in a little glass jar but after a bit it kept bouncing out. sort of like steel wool with a mind of its own.

Then when I started shaving it I thought I would again keep my pubic hair but I could not separate the little bits from the shaving creme so I have given up.

So now I don't keep any pubic hair at all.

A bene placito

(sorry but it did seem funny after a few glasses of sherry)

A little humor goes great with coffee as well......:lol:

I( the woman) like mine in a landing strip I hat it all shaved I just need a little bit of hair but he likes it either way;)

Guest winnme

Female speaking...... We keep our public hairs shaved. When he eat pussy or I suck dick or eat pussy, it just make better oral sex. Really for a man or woman to have hair down there is a turn off to me.

my ex-wife once told me "Infants don't have pubic hair, & u r hung like an infant, SO..."!! Since then i have kept the area bare. Hey, maybe it makes it easier to tell that i AM a guy...it's not quite a clit...lol! :blush:

I've actually done all 3, i usually shave bare, but had a long spell last year when I trimmed. Right now i've not shaved since Xmas - just because I've been a bit lazy, so its quite wild at the moment. DH doesn't seem to mind! :-)

I used to trim short, but then shaved and just love how it feels. I just wish I could manage to avoid the razor burn / bumps.

I shave my cock and balls and trim the hair above very close but my wife is natural. Actually I love her being natural as her pubic hair is very soft and not very bushy at all. She has shaved over the years, last time for a young lover but has been hairy for some time.

My wife took a class on waxing so she keeps us both super smooth front to back . It takes her 15 minutes to wax me . Hot wax is a bitch BUT she preps the area with some topical Novocain so its no big deal. No stubble and she only has to do it once a month. If we have a special play date planned she will touch us up in between... The payoff is the increased sensitivity, so far all of the ladies i have spent time with are very appreciative of the smoothness and seem to show it with lots of tongue action. You havnt lived until a beautiful lady runs her tongue from the head of your dick to the small of your back..

My wife took a class on waxing so she keeps us both super smooth front to back . It takes her 15 minutes to wax me . Hot wax is a bitch BUT she preps the area with some topical Novocain so its no big deal. No stubble and she only has to do it once a month. If we have a special play date planned she will touch us up in between... The payoff is the increased sensitivity, so far all of the ladies i have spent time with are very appreciative of the smoothness and seem to show it with lots of tongue action. You havnt lived until a beautiful lady runs her tongue from the head of your dick to the small of your back..

Where did she take the class?

Hmmm, not enough options in the voting. I shave smooth, but leave a landing strip :) Mrs.

Where did she take the class?

She went to a cosmology school for a week in CA ( waxing was the only thing she was taught ) , it cost 500.00 or so... She uses hard wax, its a 3 step process 1st. the Topical Novocain ( only uses that cause im a wimp ) , 2nd she wipes down the area with oil applies the hot wax with an ice cream stick then after a few minutes she rips it off.... Of coarse most of the ladies out there know the feeling but i thought i was going to die the first time she did it & naturally she started on my nuts ! After 3 years its not near as painful & the reward is well worth it..

I keep mine shaved. I'm thinking about trying a brazilian wax (any stories or advice???). J (the hubby) keeps his either trimmed very short or shaved.

Big Nikki here.

My John is clean shaven (electric). I'm nearly the same, with a small landing strip and arrowhead (as if anyone needed directions).

With dark but fine and straight hair, grooming for us is a little different.

-- Big Nikki

I shave from my asshole up over my balls and a razor diameter above and around my dick, my wife is completely smooth. We also think shaving is a real turn-on and great foreplay!

I keep my area "trimmed close" and she keeps herself "shaved smooth".

I usually just trim that area with my electric haircutting shears, using the #1 guard.

Frank

Definitely shaved completely for the both of us ;)

Has anyone tried that Intuition razor?Now, that works and everything is so smooth afterwards...the only glitch is that the razor is kind of wide...so be careful!! ::P:

I love the Intuition (get refills on Amazon!!! So much cheaper and free shipping)-

however I havent shaved down there... i trim stuff up and i don't have a lot of hair there anyway. I used to get waxed and loved it-- Pete liked it but likes my downy more and he likes the AROMA.... so what the heck.

I have wanted to shave my crack line and clean up my inner parts a bit but i dont know if i'm a klux or just too volupcuious (how do i spell that?) but its diff for me to 'arrange myself correctly' for good results....

I tried the wand too and I liked it with the Nair but they have an even better one out now that looks like a deodorant stick that you use to apply it and it kicks ass. So I use that and then the wand to scrape the hair off in the shower. I admit though that I have to do two applications of nair to make it work.

"a better one? what wand?' i went back through the threads but couldn't find the specific mention about a wand. the name of the product would help me. sorry!

long, and I love night-old cum-filled-cunt in my wife's glorious thatch!!! It's my best appetizer before breakfast (when our kid is out of the house!)

I like a woman just the way God made her..........nice hairy Vjay ! Shaving the legs and pits fine. I never worry about getting a hair in my mouth with a full bush but without-fail, I get a hair from the one who shaved and missed one here and there. Plus I want a woman that makes me feel like a man Not a pedafile. My theory is, keep your Vjay the way your spouse likes it and everyone else will have to fall in place (let's em know they are the Most Important consideration).

We are trimmed, when I (hubby) am back in town we will move to back to shaved. I am also thinking about getting laser treatment, in at least the heard to reach areas. I am a lil nervous about letting a random person play star wars with the twig n berries though.

We don't "keep" it all all, when we shave it we let it wash down the drain. Keeping pubes, that's just weird...lol