• shaved stubbly
    • trimmed close
    • waxed with a trim top
    • electrolosis
    • removed perm with laser treatment
    • bikini line shaved
    • med trimed
    • bigfoot don't have a thing on me

I shave smooth, I am not a hairy man and therefore I prefer the look and feel of smooth, I have a nice flat stomach and the smooth look looks hot. I like to see men and women trimmed if they have thick dark pubic hair, but hair all over is gross and looks unkept, if you are going to be naked alot and playing with others, it looks better and is cleaner smooth, especially if you go bareback, just wipe and go.

I just read an online article that I thought this board might find interesting. These are the results of a poll of mens' preferences about women's pubic hair, from the February edition of Esquire magazine.

What Men Prefer

How men like her pubic hair:

Trimmed or waxed, but not bare: 55%; completely absent: 24%; all natural: 22%

What women actually do:

Women in their 20’s:

66% trimmed or waxed, but not bare, 18% bare, 16% all natural

Women in their 30’s:

64% trimmed or waxed, but not bare, 25% all natural, 11% bare

Women in their 40’s:

50% trimmed or waxed, but not bare, 45% all natural, 5% bare

Women in their 20’s:

66% trimmed or waxed, but not bare, 18% bare, 16% all natural

Women in their 30’s:

64% trimmed or waxed, but not bare, 25% all natural, 11% bare

Women in their 40’s:

50% trimmed or waxed, but not bare, 45% all natural, 5% bare

I was really surprised at how differently women over 40 manage their pubic hair, compared to younger women. I'm 47 and I'm all-bare. That makes me a real oddity at my age!

I'm also surprised that almost half of all women in my age range, 45%, are completely natural (bushy).

I've been shaving w/a razor, with Bikini Zone anti bumps shave gel, in the shower for about a year now......until last December when I ended up with ingrown hairs that became infected. What a nightmare this has been. I've been thru the Neosporin route and 2 rounds of antibiotics. Finally they are becoming only light marks that are starting to fade. Has this ever happened to anyone out there, if so, what did you do to prevent it from happening again? I could not shave during the healing process, and I really want to shave again, but I'm a little leery. I dont' want this to happen again. Any suggestions?

Pepsi

We both keep it shaved smooth. As much as I enjoy giving Abby the ::P: it had better be balder than a baby's backside. Theres nothing worse than trying to :kissface: a pussy and end up with a mouthful of pubes. :eek:

Guest norbon

Guess Ill always want over 40 women,real women dont shave and real men dont ask them to. norm

Guess Ill always want over 40 women,real women dont shave and real men dont ask them to. norm

My wife is over 40 and all but a small patch...

And so far, all of the women in the lifestyle that I have been with who are over 40 shave completely bald.

I am not sure age has much to do with it...

I am 100% sure that you have mis-defined what the word "real" means ;)

Spoomonkey

I was surprised to find that I hadn't yet voted in this poll.

I voted "waxed with a trimmed top" and see there aren't many who voted in that category. Isn't' this known as a brazilian? I thought lots of women got this. :confused:

I like some hair and only recently went to a professional to give waxing a try - the right way. I tried doing it myself a couple years ago and it was hell! This gal made it such a nice experience. I am very pleased with the results and will continue to get a professional wax. I like feeling myself. :D

If oral wasn't a part of sex I would see no reason to do a thing with pubic hair. I'd go natural. But since oral is a big part of sex, and swinging, it is more likely that you'll have playmates that prefer a woman be closely trimmed or smooth. I wouldn't give oral to a woman who wasn't and I don't think my husband would want to either.

Before swinging, Mr LM never shaved his cock or trimmed his pubic hair and giving him oral was not always pleasant when I got a hair in my throat. It never occured to me through all those years that shaving/trimming was a choice. Duh! It is sooo much more fun giving blow jobs now - on him and other men - because getting a hair in my mouth isn't a concern. I'm sure he feels the same when giving me oral.

LM

Guest IB6UB9

YOU SOUND INTERESTING IAM MARRIED TOO REPLY TO ME AT HARLEYMAN_3@MSN MESSANGER :cool:

What you enjoy is , of course , up to you. I personnally wouldnt go around attacking others the way you did. But this is America and you are intitled to your opinion. BUt remember, what you say today , may bite you on the backside tomorrow. :nono:

My wife is over 40 and all but a small patch...

And so far, all of the women in the lifestyle that I have been with who are over 40 shave completely bald.

I am not sure age has much to do with it...

I am 100% sure that you have mis-defined what the word "real" means ;)

Spoomonkey

Ever wonder how many shaved before swinging? Is it peer pressure that makes so many shave?

I agree he mis-defined real.

We are all real, shaved or not. :)

As a male nudist, I am very much in favour of being clean shaven.

I am very toned, lean and tanned all over, especially in summer, so for me, being shaved everywhere is perfect.

I love the look of smooth hairfree pussy too...yum!!

Nudesmoothie.

I love good photography, and can tell you that the women with natural or trimmed bushes photograph better than the well trimmed, shaven, or strip cunnies.

But it may be a function of age. At 20 you go with the Crowd, and at 40+ you go with you have done and what you find comfortable.

I have had my share of pussy, and it is rare that I had shaven pussy, or that hair got in the way when I was giving pleasure.

Of all the sexual things I do, I just love to give a sexy lady good head.

Otto

Cannot remember if I answered this one. Shaved smooth with the Body Bare shaver from the link in my signature. List a little light landing strip of about an inch at the very top. He loves it and I do it for him... (Ok me too!) Get very slippery when wet! :)

N

I shave smooth about once a week and trim the top very closely. My wife shave bald down below and leaves a nice neat triangle above her clit. I like to feel some hair.

Bud shaves daily (dick and twin buddies) no irritation at all as the skin gets accustomed to it (much as the chin does). I keep my Beetle style haircut above, though cuz as I've a hairy tum and chest, it just looks silly otherwise.

Su shaves, then allows growth until the day before it starts to get "untidy" then shaves again (cuz she's too lady to do it daily). Bud's cool with this as he gets the best of both worlds.

ONE THING.

If you are gunna remove the hair, please make sure you are fastidious. Have you ever spoken with a man who missed a bit shaving his chin? Your eyes keep drifting towards it like a mole or birthmark!?

We'd both prefer a full hairy than a smooth - but with little hairy bits - partner.

I'm completely lasered bare down there, front to back. I love it and it's been worth every penny!

He is totally shaved and is considering getting lasered there himself.

Hopefully neither one of us will want hair there someday! I certainly can't imagine wanting it, but it makes you think when you do something permanent.

We are both shaved and prefer it.

She is considering doing the laser thing. She has to wait until the clinic has the right machine (she's blonde),

I have kept it shaved since I have about 18. That said, I have dark coarse hair, so I have stubble the next day, lol.

I wouldn't go back to hairy. In fact I even strongly prefer closely trimmed/shaved in all my sex partners, male or female. If a guy has a lot of hair, no oral for him. I'm a little more flexible with women, but still prefer at least not a full 70's bush going on.

ONE THING.

If you are gunna remove the hair, please make sure you are fastidious. Have you ever spoken with a man who missed a bit shaving his chin? Your eyes keep drifting towards it like a mole or birthmark!?

We'd both prefer a full hairy than a smooth - but with little hairy bits - partner.

That's sooooo true!!!

And, after years of clean-shaven, I'm now sporting an FAA-approved runway. :D

Pepper

I'm completely lasered bare down there, front to back. I love it and it's been worth every penny!

He is totally shaved and is considering getting lasered there himself.

Hopefully neither one of us will want hair there someday! I certainly can't imagine wanting it, but it makes you think when you do something permanent.

How much did it cost?

Lasered ..... YEOWTCH. God that sounds painful (although OMG the results must be AWESOME!!!!!!).

I'm shaved bald completely. I'm extremely fair haired (you'll see once I'm able to upload an avatar) so stubble comes in fair as well but I prefer to shave probably every other day at least.

About the price of laser (and sorry I missed the question): each session costs $150 around here and you need 3 to 5 sessions usually. I think that price is pretty low compared to many areas, we're not in a city here. I just had my second session. After the first session, the hair seemed to be greatly reduced...not it should be even better.

As far as pain, it does hurt a bit but in my case at least, it's been quite tolerable. They describe it like a rubber band snapping the skin and that does seem like a good comparison. I've never been waxed but I've heard it's about equally painful...but at least it's more permanent!

So yes, it is expensive but not having to deal with sharp, scratchy effects of shaving...priceless! :)

I shave my wife pretty regularly, especially if we intend to go out for some fun. She doesn't like hair and hates it when I let her go to long with out a touch-up. I tend to prefer ladies with a smooth finish.

I tend to keep myself trimmed neatly. I have recently started shaving below my beltline keeping a small area around my business, this is primarily to prep for a new tattoo for this region soon, but also to make it more inviting for female visitors.

We are both shaved. That is actually a concern of hers as we get into the lifestyle. She loves that I shave (have been for about 5 years) and is a little concerned about performing oral on a man that isn't shaved.

Oh lord what a poll!

I (ryan) love to keep my privates clean and crisp. No hair, I shave it clean. For anyone who needs advice on this... I use the same electric shaver I use on ym face. I have the Remington auto-clean shaver deal... I just stick it in the cleaner after every use.

She (erin) likes to keep her area very clean shaven as well. We both use my shaver to do the job. I enjoy helping her every once in a while.

There is nothing like a freshly shaven set of genitals and heading off to the shower, and then the bedroom!

Well, since the post above this is mine also... not much more to say. But I wanted to drop a vote with our new account...

We love having shaven privates. I love to help her shave. There is nothing like a date night involving a shave session, a hot shower and then a trip to the bedroom!

I dont shave or trim,lol.I used to get waxed for some time,but its itches to much growing back.I prefer my hairy look down there.

Its usually shaved before play dates and keep short at other times. Do not like to shave to often>

I don't shave haven't in years i use Nair the sensitive formal. no irritation no cuts and it last longer.

just a thought

if i tremed the bushies around the tree. would it make the tree look biger??

sorry but big foot here lol lol

Shaved smooth here its much less hassle with oral and thats how i like it when giving, both for men and women :)

Cat

Mrs. and I are both shaved. First time she shaved all the way was not long ago, and it had a dramatic effect on me!! Ever had a tongue cramp??

We've both been keeping trimmed for awhile now, but I shaved all the way just a few weeks ago, sorta' accidentally. I was in the shower and trimming up with my Mach 3(the best razor ever made)when I just went ahead and shaved all of my hair(not that there was much to begin with, as I just don't have much body hair at all).

The result?? We both have a new speech impediment from our nocturnal oral activities!!

It was good before, but bare skin makes going down on her soooooo much more enjoyable for me.

Guest Slinkysdew

We both trim short. The wife shaves on special occasions, she like the sensitivity it brings from not being bare all the time.

I prefer to shave smooth because I prefer the feeling of skin on skin. Also, I think that it looks hotter in naughty pics.

Oh god it does look good in naughty pics huh?

And the skin on skin feel is just wonderful. Plus, it gets so wet down there when there is no hair to soak it up! :facelick:

Speed.

I have a little runway about an inch wide from about the top of the natural pubic line to just below where my slit begins, and then my labia are shaved smooth. MY bf refers to it as my centerfold pussy. He does seem to like being able to see that silhouette through a pair of lacy or sheer wispy panties. :kissface:

Ok guys and girls singles and couples a nother poll by me I know I know lets get some feed back the other 2 were very informative...sheed some light on a lot of things( relized im quite normal in size and my choice of underwear a little weird)lol so do you ...keep your neither regions shaved bald trimmed close or let it go please select from the above and comments are most appreciated

..........................aft........................................

Please give me a nice full bush - I love a woman that has a full hairy muff - it's not only visually pleasing but it feels great as the member goes through it for entry !!!!!! btw - a hair in the mouth once in a while is No big deal - love the feel of hair against my face ! I consideer it one of the marks of a "real woman".

I have a little runway about an inch wide from about the top of the natural pubic line to just below where my slit begins, and then my labia are shaved smooth. MY bf refers to it as my centerfold pussy. He does seem to like being able to see that silhouette through a pair of lacy or sheer wispy panties. :kissface:

I agree - let it grow........I love to see a nice full bush through some sheer painties !

I shave stubbley because as was said before getting really close can hurt and i get alot of in grown hairs and bumps if im not careful,is there anything that can help with those ? i would not mind waxing if someone else did it i think im just to much of a wuss to pull that strip myself cause i know itll hurt. :eek:

You're not a wuss - you have a nice full bush then maximize the visual and enjoy the sensations......awesome when wearing some nice panties that tease the eyes of your man ! I love unshaven women - nice soft hair feels great !

More of a landing strip here most of the time...but I have let it go out of laziness, so currently its bushy

We are officially both trimmed close now. But I still have a can of Veet, should a date happen again :)

But, I wanted to mention something.

We met a couple once who told us before we actually got naked, they had the "Gestapo"

Just a little mustach like hitler above the genital area, both of them had it.

I still see them in my mind these days :D

More of a landing strip here most of the time...but I have let it go out of laziness, so currently its bushy

Bushy is Good ! That's not lazy - it's considerate to show how much woman you are. Not crazy about the pre-puberty look. We got engaged at the top of the Smokeys !!!:cool: