What is the thoughts about Men being completely shaven down below? Heading to our first party in a long time ( little black dress theme). I know everyone has their our preferences, let me know your thoughts. 

Shaved below is the norm for both sexes in the people we’ve met. 

• Like 2

Fortunately this like many things in life is a matter of personal choice and preference. 

For both of us we prefer men and women look and feel like men and women.  We both prefer our play mates to be nicely trimmed.  We both prefer the softness to the 5 0clock shadow.

that said it is a preference.....neither of us have said no based on this.  I am sure there have been a few who have said no to us as we are not shaved....but in over twenty years I am sure it has been a small handful.......no real way to tell.....it isn’t stated to us for this reason.   

• Like 2

It's all about preference.  There is no answer to this.  But if you're into getting your balls sucked, ass rimmed, or very aggressive facefucking then I would recommend staying very well trimmed at the least.

For me, as a man, I find that I seem to be able to "do better work" on her when not encumbered by too much hair.

As an aside, from a perspective of insecurity, being shaved seems to create the "illusion" that I am packing something more 

than it would appear if I was sprouting a full forest down there. Always a good thing for a man of moderate means. LOL. 

We do not look at ourselves, we are sensed by our partners: grooming decisions are therefore made on their behalf.

We prefer smooth as a matter of grooming simplicity.

We acknowledge that our choice of shaving smooth requires daily upkeep. We view that as neither problematic nor inconvenient: we always shower before getting dressed for a date, and shaving is part of the prep ritual. 

• Like 1

Yeah, this is sex for sport and your equipment needs to be cared-for - you'd never see an NBA player take the court wearing a pair of ratty-old work-boots, right?

Take pride in your game, being clean and kept matters to your performance.

:popcorn:

Edited by Sunday
  • Like 2

I am shaved smooth below and we like guys who are also shaved smooth. Consideration to neatly groomed, just No to a hairy man bush.

We prefer Trimmed/shaped.  There are sensations lost when all the hair is gone.  Plus as my wife puts it, makes the guy look too young.  A bunch of razor burn isn't a good look either.

Edited by NerdsAreFun