• waxed with a trim top
    • electrolosis
    • removed perm with laser treatment
    • bikini line shaved
    • med trimed
    • bigfoot don't have a thing on me

Is the first line of the quote.

J&J

You can easily ask or look before you get to the question of "do I give in and floss or decline to play".

I have no issues with people who choose to not play with anyone for any reason. Hair, no hair, bald head, hair too long on head.....wrong color....

I wanna know if anyone actually gets turned OFF and loses interest in playing with someone else who fits what they want if they see someone else with a hairy crotch? And the first line made me think "No way" but I've been wrong before so I have to ask.

Okay, SEEING bigfoot isn't a complete turnoff, We will have sex, but oral is out of the question if the partner is bigfoot. Hubby will perform oral on bigfoot, but is much more turned on when she is shaved/trimmed. As someone else had stated, you're able to perform much better service for your partner when you're not picking out hairs. And honestly, women shave their legs/armpits, do their hair, put on makeup, guys shave/groom their faces etc....why not groom yourself completely? :kissface:

Jim & Jan

Hello,

Personally I like the smooth feeling of my mound.....I can't stand to get hairs in my mouth so with respect to hubby and friends.....we both stay shaved or very very close.

I shave around the base of my cock, and trim the rest. As for the ladies, I love shaved pussy, I love licking both pussy and asshole ! Thanks , and hope to make new friends here! :)

Okay, SEEING bigfoot isn't a complete turnoff, We will have sex, but oral is out of the question if the partner is bigfoot. Hubby will perform oral on bigfoot, but is much more turned on when she is shaved/trimmed. As someone else had stated, you're able to perform much better service for your partner when you're not picking out hairs. And honestly, women shave their legs/armpits, do their hair, put on makeup, guys shave/groom their faces etc....why not groom yourself completely? :kissface:

Jim & Jan

Jim & Jan

Thanks for the answer. :kissface:

You really don't want an answer to the question in bold, do you? :lol:

Cuz I have forgotten how to shave anything and so has hubby.

Yeah, we are 'odd'. It works for us.

(I bet people are happy to find out we still know how to shower with soap ::P: )

My hubby and I perfer shaved because the feeling is much better....nice wet and smooth.....makes me cum better....the feeling is great!! I want to try wax...but a bit scared...

gr :)

we are both shaved smooth . we love the feeling of how our skin slides smoothly over each other when making love . I (male ) have often wanted to get wax but have never done it yet . A good friend of ours is an estitition and she said she would do it for me if I wanted but I think im maybe just a little scared ! LOL . one day maybe , but for now shaving works great .

I prefer to shave everything off on the underside. However, I trim the hair on top and shave the sides. I personally don't like the way I look when it is all shaved off.

I wax it all off. Kept a landing strip for a while but decided it was just easier to wax everything. I'm planning on getting a nice butterfly tattoo right where the hair used to be.

E

when we started in the lifestyle, more than ten years ago, we never encountered a single person who has completely shaven in our home area. But when we were in the Bay Area, many were. I think it can be a local custom. If you do not have your hair shaved daily, or waxed or whatnot, the stubble is terrible. It has to take a lot of timie to shave daily.

Now, to specifics. I don't think with men it makes any real difference because their cocks do not have hair around the functional parts. So with men, either way is fine.

With women, I would not want to do "big foot" but anything reasonably trimmed is fine, in fact a muff covered in a light coating of fur is sexier and more attractive to me than a bald set of vaginal lips. Light fine hair is sexy. Redheads seem to have the lightest and finest.

I have not found any problem in getting between the lips to tongue a clit, and hair has never been a problem. Neither has prespiration or odor.

But an unrelated comment. I guess I have done thirty women or more in my lifetime, and it surprises me that each has a distinct taste when you do her.

When you have intercourse, the presence of absence of public hair does not seem to make any difference whatever.

Otto & Eileen

I read Plumeria's comment, and chuckled. Yes, I think pubic hair is much like the beard of an Afro American or even his/her head hair. Different texture and thickness, generally. Also, Afro American males have a problem of pseudo foliculitis, and the razors mentioned in her post were probaby developed to assist in the management of this condition.

i am a med shaver and was wondering if anyone how much the average cost was to go to a salon or spa and have someone wax is? I tried myself and decided to go right back to shaving i am also a wee bit of a pain wuss if I must inflict myself. :sad:

Shaved with plans of laser hair removal this fall.

all gone, bye bye

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

I'd prefer to have a full bush but one of my lovers likes me shaved smooth and I always let him shave me when we're together. I like my men natural except that I like for the shaft and balls to be trimmed. My husband has a hairy chest and I love the feeling of it against my tits.

Raeann

Shaving my wife is part of our nightly ritual. She likes the attention and I love shaving her. We both feel that intercourse has a much better sensitivity and feel to it so we are hooked.

I just trim enough that the hair remains soft but short enough it does not get in the way.

We think a man looks wierd with just his pubic area shaved then has hair on his legs, belly and ass. A woman looks nice because she becomes completely hairless, which looks better and feels better. It has to be done everyday, but hey, that is the fun part! facelick

We both shave and like our partners to also. Or at least trim up and look sexy!! yummm

My girl and I are shaved. She just hates hair...there, and I'm not a big fan of getting a mouth full of hair.

most definitely shaved smooth.i cannot stand the feel of hair or stubble.he's shaved smooth also,and i like it that way..... :cool:

I wanna know if anyone actually gets turned OFF and loses interest in playing with someone else who fits what they want if they see someone else with a hairy crotch? And the first line made me think "No way" but I've been wrong before so I have to ask.

I think what you're asking is: If we are attracted to the people all the way up to the point of getting naked with them, and then we see all the hair, are we then turned-off to having sex with them?

I admit that if they are ungroomed with a lot of crotch hair, I'm less attracted. I may not be going down on them, especially on her. If I'm going down on him, he won't be getting any attention to his balls via my tongue, that's for sure.

Would we run screaming and not have sex with them? Naaah. As long as they're clean, we'll have sex, but the oral will be less.

I shaved smooth once. I loathed it. It took for-e-ver, I didn't like the look, and it somehow gave me the worst camel-toe even though I wear relaxed jeans. By the next day the razor burn and itch were unbearable.

There is no good hair removal for me. Shaving gives me the worst razor burn, and I have tried everything. With waxing it hurts like hell and grows back in 2 weeks. Nair and whatever don't work all that well for me, it starts growing back the next day anyway, and gives me a rash. I couldn't even begin to afford anything permanent. I'm not even all that hairy, I just have sensitive skin and fast growing hair.

I torture myself with sugar wax-like stuff on my bikini line every couple of weeks and keep the rest real close. I keep a nice triangle because it's the ancient symbol for woman. If that aint enough for any play partner well, too damn bad. ::P:

Guest MrsVan

I shave smooth...I love the feeling that I get when it is so smooth during sex. I do not like the stubbles and when it imediately starts to grow back in, I shave it as I do not like the feel of it. I do have a landing strip, but I keep the rest very smooth and hair free.

MrVan also shaves and we use a cream on him to get the rest of the hair. I had a product we used on him that worked wonders but now I cannot find it in the stores anymore so we are looking at other ones to try. I am not sure he would be up for the waxing option. :nono:

I also agree to make it fun for you and your spouse. If you cannot do it or not sure how to do it, then have your spouse help facelick MrVan loves when I help him and I get just as turned on by it. I also use to have him shave me but then there are times when I need to have it done and really cannot stand to wait any longer so then I have to do it myself. Having him do it, got me really excited. facelick

MrsVan

Guest MrsVan
I've been shaving for a couple of years now. Women just seem to appreciate it more when they don't have to wade through a bristly bush. ;)

Us woman appreciate that very much! ;) I can say that I never really paid attention to it till we got into the lifestyle and then decided that it was best. I hated to have hair in my mouth or when giving a guy a blow job to have a hair get in the back of my throat. It is the worst feeling and it then becomes a huge turn off.

MrsVan

eventually I want permanent removal all over.

I like myself smooth and it takes time to do that.

On a man it should be trimmed and no hair on the testicle sack.

When a guy is shaved waxed all over I really enjoy it.

Many of the parties we go to people run around naked (pool parties or group room) but if we start at a clothed party, we warn people really quick that we have hair. Lots of it.

S

I have shaved smooth a couple times. and although I do like the feeling of smooth skin, saddly that area, like the rest of my skin is highly sensative and prone to ingrowns. So for a happy medium I trim closly with clippers every couple weeks and i do have to say that i like the soft fuzzy feel of the short hairs. for guys I like the to be at least trimmed / well kept, but as for completly shaved its up to them if they like it that way

I am not sure he would be up for the waxing option. :nono:

If ya'll decide to wax his testicles please let me watch lol...of course, I'm out of shape and I am not running with you to catch him when he takes off down the damn street.

I torture myself with sugar wax-like stuff on my bikini line every couple of weeks and keep the rest real close. I keep a nice triangle because it's the ancient symbol for woman. If that aint enough for any play partner well, too damn bad. ::P:

You're groomed, I can't imagine any play partner not wanting to play with what you described. :)

Many of the parties we go to people run around naked (pool parties or group room) but if we start at a clothed party, we warn people really quick that we have hair. Lots of it.

S

Tribbles, can I ask you a question? I'm curious. You say you warn people ahead of time that you have lots of pubic hair. Do you warn them in advance because you've run into some kind of trouble or embarrasment with people regarding your hair, after you got naked?

i lu v my wife bare i shave most then use veet 2 get rid of v rest cums up real smooth lasts well i enjoy helping as i get all v benefits

Tribbles, can I ask you a question? I'm curious. You say you warn people ahead of time that you have lots of pubic hair. Do you warn them in advance because you've run into some kind of trouble or embarrasment with people regarding your hair, after you got naked?

We got lucky. We never had a 1:1 shocking experince with any shaved or hair haters. Our first swingers club was a hotel with pool and hot tub and everyone naked. And shaved bare, most of them. A very few trimmed.

And some very nice willing to talk to us people. We asked about it. We were told everyone did and we had to do it to play. Mmmm...well, never one to just do stuff to 'fit in" we stayed the way we were. After all, we knew we would play...cuz we are a couple and very happy to play with each other anytime. facelick

A few have turned us down online when they heard....no one in person has.

But our first experience with how shaved vs natural let us be more cautious with others so no one got hurt. Asking and reading here helped.

For awhile we were unhappy by the fashion trend. Especially with the many who say stupid stuff like "you aren't clean" or "it's just disgusting" ...probably how you feel when enough people post shaved bare reminds them of little kids... Shaved, trimmed or natural all should be accepted as individual choices and everyone has the choice to say "no, thanks" to anyone for any reason.

The conversations there and here have let us know to be upfront about it really fast. Cuz hair haters need to move on. Do a search for the first and maybe only thread here I ever started. It was when it bothered us but we got over it.

And even with hair we get plenty of offers and meet fun people.

So everyone telling us we HAD to shave, were wrong! :kissface:

S

We got lucky. We never had a 1:1 shocking experince with any shaved or hair haters.

That's good, that you never had a horrible moment with somebody, after your pants were down! Much better to share everything you can up front with people and avoid awkwardness.

For awhile we were unhappy by the fashion trend. Especially with the many who say stupid stuff like "you aren't clean" or "it's just disgusting" ...probably how you feel when enough people post shaved bare reminds them of little kids... Shaved, trimmed or natural all should be accepted as individual choices and everyone has the choice to say "no, thanks" to anyone for any reason.

Yes, to each their own. There's something and someone for everybody, and diversity, different personal styles, is what makes life interesting.

I'm shaven smooth now, but it doesn't bother me in a personal way to read the remarks about how that looks like a child. I'm sure nobody could ever mistake me for a child, and I'm comfortable with how I look as a woman. They're entitled to their opinion, though...they don't have to like shaved smooth, that's okay. :)

I've been at least trimming all of my adult life. Probably around 6-8 years ago, I started shaving below and trimming above. I've done different things with the trimmed area above, anything from triangles of different sizes, to landing strips, and even shaped into a heart for Valentine's Day! Seriously, I did that and it was great fun, making a bit of hair into a sexy surprise.

Shaving definitely heightens the sensitivity in the labia area for me noticeably, which is the primary reason I shave below. Touch is more intense around the area when it's smooth. My husband has said the same thing about his scrotum, since he's been shaving smooth down below and keeping it that way. We both prefer giving oral to each other when smooth in the lower areas. I hope this isn't too blunt to say on this board, but I suck his balls which drives him wild...couldn't do that for him unless they were smooth. ;) He likes lots and lots of attention down there. That just explains our reasons for doing ourselves the way we do.

Also, last year I had some surgery and an incision where the top of my natural pubic hair line would be. Since then, it's way too weird to have pubic hair at that scar line, and it itches like mad right there if I let it grow in, so smooth it is now. :)

I'm guessing that your name, Tribbles, is after the famous Star Trek episode "The trouble with Tribbles"? Did you choose the name in honor of your pubic hair, because the Tribbles are furry little pets?

I'm guessing that your name, Tribbles, is after the famous Star Trek episode "The trouble with Tribbles"? Did you choose the name in honor of your pubic hair, because the Tribbles are furry little pets?

Yep. They were fuzzy and loving and warm and everyone liked them. Except the klingons, right? Even with our hair, we are liked and loving. Warm fuzzies or cuddles is something everyone can use more of. Except klingons. ::P:

But we aren't pregnant like they were. :lol:

S

It's been interesting reading everyone's taste here... I didn't know so many went totally bare!

Unfortunately for me, my pubes are dense and coarse... so no shave really feels "smooth" and I get five o'clock shadow in about thirty minutes... real bad itch and burn too. So I just keep it trimmed real close, which seems to work fine. I've recently gotten a tattoo that falls across the top of my pubes (and across my c-section scar, which was the point) and I pluck the hairs out of the tattoo'd area.

In my (limited) experience, going down on a guy who isn't really freshly shaved (as in last hour or so) leads to me getting "burn" on my lips and face... I actually prefer hair to shaved for that reason on my husband.

Does anyone else have that problem?

MoonShadow

I prefer all natural women that have body hair.

Woman shaved, I shave/trim my self around the base and shaft. Love to see thouse pussy lips! :)

Magnum

In my (limited) experience, going down on a guy who isn't really freshly shaved (as in last hour or so) leads to me getting "burn" on my lips and face... I actually prefer hair to shaved for that reason on my husband.

MoonShadow

Hi MoonShadow, I haven't personally run into this so far. My husband shaves the base of the shaft and his scrotum, and he trims above - but his hair is fine or medium-fine, and it's not bristly. I don't get irritation from going down there. In swinging so far, I haven't run into it, either. Maybe I'm just lucky, or none of them had very course hair, or maybe they all shaved just prior.

I've met a few guys like that and it's a deal breaker for me. I can't imagine the short bristly hairs not poking thru a condom and I don't want 'burn' on my face either. And without a condom would HURT...heck, my hand felt scraped by one guys shaft.

Yet, you might note, that shaving too close to play time is not encouraged on most sites (including this one) cuz it can increase risk of infections due to skin breaks.

I'd rather natural or trimmed but keep the hairs soft cuz that don't hurt.

Or give in and pay to laser.

S

Interesting topic...if a bit discouraging for someone like me....due to my very high testosterone levels :) I have a lot of hair. But my skin is so sensitive that even shaving my face is a big hassle. If I shave more than once every three days my skin breaks out like crazy. Fortunately I have a job where 3-day shadow is not an issue and my wife doesn't mind as long as it doesn't get too out of control.

Shaving the rest of me....scary thought! I'd feel like Steve Carrell in the 40-Year-Old Virgin.

Of course we're not official swingers yet, so i imagine we'll have plenty of time to find partners who don't mind some hair. I hope! :)

Sorry to be old fashioned, we appreciate good hygene, we like all to bathe before an encounter, but we both like natural pubic hair. :kissface:

I'm just tired of shaving....... trim short I think is just as good

That sounds good to me.

I have always kept myself trimmed until my ex-fiance decided that he wanted to shave me. I allowed him to do it and at first I was devestated. Although he left a little patch in a design, I felt bald and naked. After that it was easier to shave the entire area and now I do so once a week. I find that sex is more enjoyable without the pubic hair. I also like for the man I am with to shave his private area. It makes oral more enjoyable because I don't have to worry about hair in my mouth or that itchy feeling I get when hair is touching my face.