937 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you swing?

• Haven't yet
    • Tried it a few times, but not regularly
    • A few times a year
    • Once a month or so
    • Every weekend, baby!
    • Taking a break right now

Perhaps we'll work a bit harder on that after the holidays.

I think quite a few people are planning to have more time/playdates after the holidays. I know we are! With family and vanilla friends arriving for the holidays, we've started planning a play week in January!! Can't wait.

Sarah

Guest MrsVan

Our time that we play is very limited as we have our kids with us every other weekend and those weekends that our kids go to our ex's house we use that time to play. So we get a couple weekends out of a month and we load up :lol: We will try to do a single meet up on a Friday night and then hook up with some friends for Saturday night. We have some regular friends that we plan ahead with to make sure that we get the chance to get together whether it is in a swinger or vanilla setting.

We found a club that we like and may try to start going there more often when we do not have any plans but right now we have limited time because our weekends with the kids is just that, time with the kids and the weekends to ourselves is "play time" for the adults. facelick

MrsVan

Once a month, twice if we're lucky. Our daughter comes first in our lives and like to be able to spend time with her on the weekends. We also don't have a reliable sitter outside the family so we can't impose too much.

E

Once a month, twice if we're lucky. Our daughter comes first in our lives and like to be able to spend time with her on the weekends. We also don't have a reliable sitter outside the family so we can't impose too much.

E

You took the words out of my mouth...except exchange daughter with son. :D

I moved about a year ago, and havn't made new swinging friends, and I havn't been meeting with anyone. So, I didn't vote, but while not having any children, 2-3 times a month would be the most frequent that I'd like, and atleast once a month for the least frequent. Later in life, if children are in the equation, atleast once a month would be nice.

Because of our schedules, once a month works for us. I would love to go more often if we had the time. We have met a good group of friends and love being around them.

selectivity hasn't produced many opportunities.

Very true. We are very selective too and it's my wife's choice. Makes it interesting for me. We will be going along in our traditional life when all of a sudden she will surprise me. I luv surprises. ;)

How many times a month you guys swing? Does anyone swing without their partner? If so does the other partner know this?

We get play time, on average, about once a month. To amplify "on average", seems like a dry spell will set in for several months. Then we'll meet several different couples within a month. Not intentional. Just a matter of scheduling and availability.

Neither of us "swing alone". The phrase itself seems an oxymoron. How, exactly, would a person swing alone? By definition, swinging needs the participation of both a man and his wife; a woman and her husband.

Michael

We are fairly new to the swing lifestyle, however I would say we swing about twice a month, we try to meet people at least every weekend but I would say that we actualy swing 2 times a month, and btw loving every minute of it!!!!! facelick

We were wondering how often does everybody swing? Once a week? Twice a week? Once a month? Does it go in waves?

It goes in waves for us. Sometimes twice a month or more... than other times not for months on end. It really depends on everything else in our life. Since swinging is an extra activity that is not essential to our life and relationship, it is the first thing to go when life gets to busy to live.

Mr. WS

I guess we would be in the "rarely" category due to our rule that we only play if all 4 agree (meaning full swap). We've actually had better luck with single females than couples. Strange, but true.

Mrs. D

I think that matters on what sort of relationship that you have with the others involved. Just like a regular sex life. Whats cooking in the bedroom sorta thing.

Foxy Scarlett

Lately we do not play much at all. I said this in another post, we have left the "honeymoon" stage and are settling into a much more relaxed swinging existence. Much more selective and picky I should say. We have not played with another couple since August I think, and that was a disaster...learned a lot from that one. We are honestly perusing branching away from "traditional" swinging....I'm all into erotica and light bdsm, and singles are seeming really yummy to us lately. Our hope is that we would find a few couples/singles that we can play with in our area. The search continues.

Lately we do not play much at all. I said this in another post, we have left the "honeymoon" stage and are settling into a much more relaxed swinging existence. Much more selective and picky I should say. We have not played with another couple since August I think, and that was a disaster...learned a lot from that one. We are honestly perusing branching away from "traditional" swinging....I'm all into erotica and light bdsm, and singles are seeming really yummy to us lately. Our hope is that we would find a few couples/singles that we can play with in our area. The search continues.

I am also beginning to exlore light bsdm and erotica couples seem more my thing but single swing is great see not much going on in okla. or I in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Playtime is fun, but it's not really a priority in our lives. About once a month is our target activity level and sometimes I find myself wanting to play a little more often but then an active weekend with the wife makes me glad we keep plenty of time for ourselves.

At this pace, we'll be newbies for a while and that's ok with me.

We haven't really "played" yet unless you count playing together in public at a club... in that case we do that about once a month.

We are in the "more than once a week" category, but I'm not sure it is swinging. I have a lover I usually see twice a week (usually once or twice during the week and once on weekends), while hubby has his adventures once a week or so. He's busier than me with work. What we lack in variety we make up with quantity. 'Ta!

We swing not every single weekend, but every couple of weeks depending on our schedules. By the time you coordinate the work schedules of 4 people and 2 females monthly visitors, it can sometimes only be a every now and then thing. We sometimes have dry spells where we don't play at all. We typically swing on Saturday nights so no one has to worry about a time limit...although we have entertained on Friday nights as well. We attend a monthly social about 2 hours away (in New Orleans)which makes a nice overnight trip.

We started swinging way back in the mid 70’s and were really into the party scene, as for the women having their monthly visitors, one of the wife’s girlfriends (a fellow swinger) put the wife onto the lurk where if their was a big party coming up and her monthly visitors were due she would go to the Doctors and tell him she was due and we were going camping and she did not want to be bothered with her periods and he would put her on the pill (their was no need for the pill contraception wise as she had her tubes tied).

Later in life she had a hysterectomy so she had no monthly visitors, we eventually wound down to her being a hot wife “going with other guys” and her having other lovers where we would have M F M threesomes as we got older. We are both retired now and don’t play but we did enjoy 25 + years in the scene all bare back sex and never caught an S T D and have survived to now being married 46 years and still very much in love.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

We swing more when it's colder and more in-climate. We like participating in outdoor activities when the weather is nice, so our swinging slows considerably in the summer.

Lately not too often. We just relocated to NJ/Phila from Florida, so we are in the interview process right now lol just kidding. In Florida we were lucky to have a few regular couples we attended house parties with. Hoping for the same here.

How many times a month you guys swing? Does anyone swing without their partner? If so does the other partner know this?

About once a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.

We do swing singly only on special ocassions, a b'day party, and when both of us cannot attend, and with our close group who we swing with regularly. But always other partner's full knowledge and consent. On these special ocassions we are free to play with and have intercourse with the other couple's hubby, wife or mate.

We're try to go to a party once a month, but we haven't done that for the last 2 months. I suppose it's because we both have so much on our plates at the moment.

My wife and I open for a season of playtime a couple times a year. It's normally in the fall and winter. We're very religious and so in the spring and summer we get pretty busy. Within the past month I've met up with a high school crush and invited her over while my wife was out of town on business on two occasions. She and I have had some very nice sex within the past three weeks. Last Saturday night we met at a bar and hooked up at one of our unoccupied family houses.

Our play varies by our schedule and what is going on socially in our life as well as what parties we are invited to and our various LS friends' schedules. Some months we have partied 4 or 5 evenings in that month where others we had 1 or less encounters. And not really sure how to count a house party where one has the opportunity to play with more than partner in an evening.

Wow, and seeing my wife in the fraternity in her thirty's was just a one time fantasy. She enjoyed every one she was with and the guys were more than accomodating! Great arrangement you have!

Our play time is simply guided by my travels and Mrs. CXXC's schedule. We can go from playing several times in one month to not play at all for months. However, that is as a couple. As we both have regular solo play mates, we do play solo on average of once a month.

Depends for us too, DH works away quite a bit, and we have family, so needs to find around our schedule. Usually once every cpl of months.

We try to play once or twice a month. When we lived in Germany, we did it more often as there were many active groups there. We always play together - though at a larger party we will go our own way at the party during the course of the evening.

We are in the "more than once a week" category, but I'm not sure it is swinging. I have a lover I usually see twice a week (usually once or twice during the week and once on weekends), while hubby has his adventures once a week or so. He's busier than me with work. What we lack in variety we make up with quantity. 'Ta!

Since this thread got a bump, I'm posting an update from what I said 3 years ago. Since hubby and I are now in a poly situation with a permanent girlfriend (as opposed to his more casual play partners), she stays with us many nights, I visit my bf about every other day, and we have no restrictions on traveling with our lovers, one of us is having sex with someone other than our spouse just about every day.

Mostly on vacations or up at Wicked in Toronto. Once a month or so. We've been in a good groove lately. Found 2 nice guys for our fifth Saturday in a row this weekend. Can't wait.

Right now, we are averaging about once a month.....or less.

It is surprisingly difficult to find acceptable men here. But, she is not really interested in Filipino men and the White male population here is very small and most of them are too old and/or too fat to deserve her 25 year old tight body.

I'd love for us to meet up once a week for MFM fun....and I know she would be game for this. It would also be nice to have some FMF fun or couple fun about once a month.

Frank

We are on a weekly basis. We both have a regular that is pretty much weekly (or maybe 5x/month), and then there are others who aren't as regular that pop up every so often, about once every other month each.

Have had some great weeks of 3 different encounters, and some weeks of none. So, pretty frequent, with room to spare for sure.

2x/wk would be about optimum for us. More than that during good times, and less on some more busy weeks.

Most of this is 1v1 play, so it's far easier to schedule. Couples play is much more rare for us, typically only at parties and only every so often at that.

We're out 2 or 3 times a month. One of our regular couples just moved about 6 miles from us... so it wouldn't be a stretch to think we'll be upping our frequency. Being that close, we could literally swing by after dinner almost any night of the week and be back home at our usual bedtime.