That sounds a little self centered to me. To each their own I guess, but I wouldn't be offended if a guy I was with didnt like giving oral. I would be glad he was honest about it up front. I would be offended to be told "you have to give me a BJ or we wont play".:nono:

There are plenty of other things to do other than BJ"s. I myself dont care for it, however I would love to be able to and enjoy it like so many others do. Unfortunately the "gag reflex" has been a major stumbling block.:sad: . Yes I know practice, practice. Years of practice has not gotten me very far.......but I am still trying. :)

OK, maybe I should rephrase that. I would not play with a woman again who refuses to do oral. IMO, you have it backwards. To not want to please the partner your with is about as sexually self centered as you can get. You say you would "love to" but don't "care for it" Huh? So which is it?

Not be able to do it is a whole lot different than not caring for it. If you physically can't, you can't, fine. To tell you the truth it sounds like an excuse and probably is in many cases. So what about the guy who loves getting blow jobs but "can't" or don't care to reciprocate? I'll bet there are plenty of woman who would pass if told up front she wasn't getting any oral. But I supposed it is possible and there are some woman who just physically can't. But if you don't care for it, or can't, then I would pass and would want to know up front. You implied that I demand it. I certainly wouldn't in playing situation. But I supposed I do demand it in a way because I do have a have choice in what kind of woman I want to be with and what her preferences are.

So MY preference is being with a woman who will do it and enjoys it. Not just because she feels obligated or is just going through the motions. A man or woman can smell that a mile away and it would be last time I played with her. If she told me before we met up, we wouldn't meet. That doesn't mean I'd be offended, nor should she. I would pass just as people pass for any number of reasons.

" I would be offended to be told "you have to give me a BJ or we wont play

That's a play on my words. That's not even close to what I said.

I love giving oral for two reasons. It's a huge turn on for me it because I love doing it, and I like pleasing my partner. Pleasing my partner is number one.

I prefer woman who feel the same.

Okay i'm going to be brutally honest here and say that I absolutely hate giving head. In fact my hubby was ready to leave me after the first few years of our relationship because I refused to do it. This was obviously a big issue for him, and I have since changed my views and give it my best. I pretend to enjoy it for his sake. In our case my husband knows how I secretly feel about it so he knows that I dont really enjoy it. He is always very happy when I do it though because he knows i'm pretty much only doing it because I love him. If I felt like I didn't have to do it, then I wouldn't. Yes, I know i'm terrible :(

I have told him for years that I would be thrilled if he found a girl who enjoyed giving head, so that I would feel less pressure to do it. In fact if we decide to give swinging a try, that's definitely on the top of my husband's priority list :D

I don't like giving head and never eat his cum. I do (very few and very far between) suck his dick but NOT to the point he cums. I love it when he goes down on me but I don't return the pleasure to him. He can find someone else to do that or just go without.

The Lady Half

Performing oral sex on a man is a mixed bag for me. First, the guys I dated in college and shortly thereafter didn't ask for oral. Since I didn't know "how" or really care at that point, it became one of those things that I never really did it until meeting The Spousal Unit.

However, by that point, I had developed and still have a whopping case of TMJ. It's not that my spouse is huge, per se, but he is bigger than what is comfortable for my jaw on most days, but I at least tried, but had never performed oral sex for longer than a couple of minutes, with the spouse or with the few play partners we've had (a few play partners seem to like grabbing my head and forcing oral play, thereby immediately ending at least oral play since that's not cool by me).

I have a friend who is, if I take enough anti-inflammatories the day before, is a great size for me to perform oral sex, so I've been able to practice a bit, to the point of completion. It's a turn on and can be a lot of fun, depending on how my jaw is cooperating. When it isn't it's just not fun. In turn, I've been able to take what little I've learned so far and apply it at home. I've actually managed to get The Spousal Unit off from oral, and I never thought that would happen.

Anyway, with either the "right size" or the "right attitude" from a person with a larger, more uncomfortable size, it can be a lot of fun and it is a huge turn on for me, and I don't mind swallowing (just don't try to warn me about it, because then I think about it too much and it makes me gag). But it's a cooperative effort, and in my experiences in the lifestyle, there are more guys than not that are intent to shoving their penis down my throat and think it's fine to rip up my jaw in the process. Not a turn on!

When I had TMJ years ago, that was the worst part of it for my husband... for me, I missed being able to eat a big cheeseburger the most!! rpu3, have you tried ultrasound treatments? They cured it for me, after suffering in agony for a year. And then he got to have fun again, too!

Even without tmj, I didn't enjoy giving head much... now I do! Although I prefer to use it as a preliminary to the main event... and no matter what, I do not swallow.

I'm one of those guys that doesn't care to cum in a woman's mouth. Don't know what it is, but I just prefer not to.

My first wife wouldn't suck me with no amount of coaxing. I didn't demand it, but then I wouldn't go down on her for a variety of reasons, one because she wouldn't reciprocate.

Ms Pure is amazing. She will suck on me & has told me she enjoys it. I love it too. But for me, it's just a prelude to the final product.......... inside her.

I also love giving oral to a woman. I love pleasing her & taking care of her. Her enjoyment is my primary concern & will do most anything to please her.

M

New poster here but thought I would chime in on this one.

Personally I love love it. You can bet that it will get ME going as much as him LOL.

I guess maybe its part mental...meaning it is a power trip. If I had to choose between giving or getting (dont think that would ever be the case but...) I would definantly rather give.

Melody

Love going down on a guy. Love hearing him moan and enjoy it... love feedback. By all means, please tell me to go faster, slower, harder, there, no, there, oh, keep going! and let me know how much you like it. Love a man to come in my mouth. I only spit while jogging... or at the dentist.

I like giving pleasure... not sure I would do it if it didn't give the men I'm with pleasure. However, I do also enjoy the tactile sensations that go with giving a blow job. I feel like I've got his manhood up close and personal. Some are smooth, some ridge-y, some vein-y, some different colors. Some are too big... I have a small palette (had braces when I was young because of it), but hell, we work with what we're given. Hands can add to what the mouth cannot do.

I also like figuring out what different men enjoy in blow jobs. Some like the up-and-down with sucking, some without sucking, some enjoy the base worked on more than the head. Some like their balls licked, some don't care for that. It is really fun to try to find what each man likes... and they are often more different than they are similar. Part of the fun and variety of sex... the variety being one of the gifts of swinging.

Like other posters to this thread, I do NOT appreciate having my face fucked. It's not about being in control. It's about being able to give pleasure as opposed to being used for pleasure, and uncomfortably at that.

Guest newplaytoys

posted on another topic like this . yes i love giving blow jobs and i always swallow . i can become very aroused sucking a cock i love to lick and suck on his balls. somtimes i get carried away and will lick his ass , and that will lead to a nice prostate massage , which i will do once and a while . while sucking and that really surprises a few guys lol that will usually get them cumming if they are holding out on me lol my husband says he enjoys watching me do this also , especially when they cum.their cock in my mouth, the guy is grunting and shacking . and he like to watch my throat as he sees me swallowing knowing i am getting what i like

10 years ago I HATED them but now I love to give them. I think it's because like you say some women don't like to even try... they just hate it. I love watching a man squirm at the end and almost yell....stop stop stop :-).

I remember there being a day when i would not say givine a blowjob turned me on. But the longer hubby and i are together the more i enjoy giving him a BJ. I do get very wet and turned on by it. The only way I have had an orgasm while giving head is if I am using a toy or we are doing 69..but man it can be a strong one that way!

Since we have started playing with others I have found that I am even more turned on by the idea of giving a blowjob. It is almost like empowering to know that I can do something that just makes the men go ga ga!!!

I'm with the ladies who LOVE to give head! I love the power, I love being able to cause that much pleasure for my partner with just my mouth, I love tasting his cum .... just the act of going down on my man gets my panties SOAKED... yeah, I guess you could say I'm a regular "BJQ" :guilty: My biggest pet peeve would be guys who can't/ don't usually cum from getting oral -- could you mention that BEFORE I've been down there for 45 minutes?!

Of course, I also like to take charge in general, and tease poor Speed until he's begging for it :D

I love sucking my boyfriends cock- it tastes so fucking good in my mouth. I love everything about it; the taste, the feel, the act itself.

I love to lick his shaft and suck the head like a lolli pop! I can take all of him. If I'm goin down, he can come in me. Just thinking about it makes me wet. I'm imagining his cock in there right now!!

I love sucking cock- it tastes so fucking good in my mouth. I love everything about it; the taste, the feel, the act itself.

I love to lick the shaft and suck the head like a lolli pop! I can take all of it. If I'm goin down, he can come in me. Just thinking about it makes me wet. I'm imagining a cock in there right now!!

I had to make a few corrections for ya baby. ;) I think this reads better!