I Just Wanted To Know How Many Women Out There Do Or Don't Get Pleasure From Giving Head. My Wife Says She Gets No Pleasure From Giving Head. I Have Heard A Lot Of Girls Say They Get So Horny From Giving Head, And They Love To Eat The Cum And They Get So Much Pleasure From Doing This. So I Want To Know From The Ladys If You Get Pleasure From Giving Head And Do You Eat The Cum?

Me personally I love giving head. Hearing my hubby moan and knowing that he's enjoying what I'm doing gets me extremly hot. I do however know women who think its disgusting.

I have to agree with most here that it's one of those things where there are alot who do enjoy it and get something out of it and those who wouldn't do it with a 10 feet pole.....but I think the thing to remember here is that while it's extremely fun and so of us do get pleasure from it, it's RARE that a woman is going to get an orgasm from doing it (although it can happen). And for it to really be fun she also needs to be taken care of or reciprocated for her efforts in pleasing her partner. No body said anything about this being one sided however.........it can easily go that direction without careful attention being paid to pleasuring both partners involved.........

Enjoy............

I love giving my husband and whomever is receiving pleasure...I enjoy it and it is a turn on....I dont think Ive ever had an orgasm whle giving head but it is definitely arousing

p

Mrs Vjk definitely enjoys giving oral pleasure. She considers it an art form, not a chore.

I enjoy giving it Mr. Larg. I know he enjoying it as well. In fact it is good to the last drop!!!

I enjoy pleasing my partner, and I've yet to meet a guy who didn't enjoy a blowjob. So yes, I enjoy it.

=)

My wife has actually taken it upon herself to try and learn how to give better and better blowjobs. Her current 'goal' is to take me all the way to the hilt. She's getting damn close and she knows I love it as the better she gets the more my moan meter goes up. :bj:

Now, the lady I was fortunate enough to play with at our first event said she enjoyed playing with 'it' and proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob and ball licking. :facelick:

On your profile, it states you're 22. Boy, do I remember that age! I really didn't care to care to give blowjobs to ANYONE at that age -- mostly because it was never reciprocated or because guys that age had the impatience to NOT let me lick, suck and just enjoy myself. They'd often grab me by the back of my head forcing my face into their crotch. I even had one guy grab my ears like they were handles and start pumping away. He thought he was sexy and a stud. (He really wasn't) That is all such a no-no. :nono:

Fast-forward 23 years and I enjoy immensely. The men I play with moan with delight and my husband absolutely lets me take my time licking, sucking, and really enjoying myself. I could seriously lay there for an hour with my head on his leg just enjoying him.

I can't remember if I have ever cum from doing that, but I sure do get myself worked up over it. When I know he's enjoying it, I am over the moon with pleasure. When he's about to cum, it's almost like a challenge to have him cum in my mouth. I can't say I "eat" it, but I do swallow.

Out of curiosity, have you asked your wife "WHY" she hates giving head?

My outlook is this...if it gives my SO pleasure, then it gives me pleasure...so do I like to give blow jobs...no, I LOVE to give blow jobs and yes, I definately swallow, how else would I keep my skin looking so young..LOL!! Hugs, Sharon :D::P::lol::facelick:

My Mrs. loves giving head, but she says she can only do it for so long because she reaches a point where she JUST HAS TO SCREW...she says it is like an uncontrollable urge that comes over her...

I hate when that happens!

I love to give head, but that also depends on the man. I 'get off' on getting a man off, so I gotta know he's getting off on it! Unfortunately, I don't spit or swallow. Makes me choke, gag, cry and convulse....not a pretty sight...on the other hand, I am VERY good at it! LOL

i'm with sweet tna on this one, i enjoy giving pleasure to my partner so while i may not feel any stimulation while i'm going down on her, i absolutly enjoy the process.

I myself love to give blowjobs and hubby loves it when he gets them. I haven't had any orgasms from it but it has gotten me very wet seeing his pleasure. Just something about giving him the pleasure he deserves is a big turn on for me.

Ms Dman loves giving because she knows there is always a return the favor just down the road ... there are some she just cannot keep mouth off of ....

I wouldn't play with a woman who refused to do it or made it clear she didn't enjoy it.

It says a lot if a person doesn't care about pleasing the person they are with and seems extremely selfish to me.

How would a guy be received if he said he wouldn't go down on a woman and just wanted to fuck?

My girl has said from the beginning that she never enjoyed giving guys head. Can count on 1 hand the guys she has. But from the first night with me, she says she loves doing it for the first time, and doesn't feel its a "chore". We talked about with other guys and couples, and she says she has NO desire to take another guy into her mouth. I told her I didn't mind one way or another, she just doesn't want to.

I am one of those women who love to do it.

For me it’s a silly fun thing to do. I just really enjoy it.

And yes, I swallow but usually only my husband. When I am with someone else we often like to watch them let it go on my chest.

Hugs and Hissessss,

Maria

My Mrs. loves giving head, but she says she can only do it for so long because she reaches a point where she JUST HAS TO SCREW...she says it is like an uncontrollable urge that comes over her...

I hate when that happens!

I'm the same way. I get into it so much!

Mrs. D

I love it (with my husband and other partners). It turns me on to turn him on. Sex should be about giving and receiving.

Mrs. Ekies loves the art of giving head and prides herself on working hard to be great at it. We have a few friends who are well endowed and she has been able to take more of them into her mouth and throat than their wives can. It never fails to impress the man who's getting blown or the woman who watches in awe.

I would like it noted that I am EXCELLENT at recieving head from women. I much prefer for her to enjoy it as much as I, but it is not a requirement. I do, however, require that a woman ask me to come in her mouth in her sluttiest voice because I have a hang-up about it.

Carry on...

Trace

Mrs Vjk definitely enjoys giving oral pleasure. She considers it an art form, not a chore.

I have to agree. It IS an art form. I enjoy giving very much and I try new techniques all the time to increase the pleasure for both of us. I think the more I enjoy the better it is for him.

I Just Wanted To Know How Many Women Out There Do Or Don't Get Pleasure From Giving Head. My Wife Says She Gets No Pleasure From Giving Head. I Have Heard A Lot Of Girls Say They Get So Horny From Giving Head, And They Love To Eat The Cum And They Get So Much Pleasure From Doing This. So I Want To Know From The Ladys If You Get Pleasure From Giving Head And Do You Eat The Cum?
Personally, I Get More Pleasure From Capitalizing Every Word In A Paragraph.

If I have the energy and am not tired at all I absolutely love giving a bj, esp. when drinking. I think part of why I love it is because my hubby raves about it and tells me I am so good at it. Watching his enjoyment really means a lot to me and makes me enjoy it more.

• Hot! 1

I didn't like doing it until about 10 years ago. We had been married about 3 years and I had NEVER given a "decent" blowjob in my life. I didn't like it at all. But seeing how my new hubby liked it, I started learning what to do and how to do it. NOW, it is my very favorite thing. I have had an orgasm while blowing, but only rarely. I have actually gotten a reputation in our small circle of "friends" for being extra good at oral. Maybe it's because I enjoy it myself, or maybe because I always swallow. :facelick:

• Hot! 1

Some do; some don't like to give head.

Some of my fondest memories are of women who knew what they were doing (to me), took their time, and seemed to love getting me off. Then again, other women aren't into it (especially if you cum!). Some will give it a try, but you can sense when they're not into it and are simply going through the motions.

On your profile, it states you're 22. Boy, do I remember that age! I really didn't care to care to give blowjobs to ANYONE at that age -- mostly because it was never reciprocated or because guys that age had the impatience to NOT let me lick, suck and just enjoy myself. They'd often grab me by the back of my head forcing my face into their crotch. I even had one guy grab my ears like they were handles and start pumping away. He thought he was sexy and a stud. (He really wasn't) That is all such a no-no. :nono:

Out of curiosity, have you asked your wife "WHY" she hates giving head?

I totally agree! Even when I was younger, giving head seemed like a power trip for me...only instead of me carrying the power (to please), the young, dumb, "stud" used it as a way to subjugate or force his will. This is such a huge turn-off. Now that I've got a relationship with a man who doesn't mind (in fact loves) me taking over and doing my thing, I dig having him lay back and let me take my time. Sometimes, he "guides" me, but there's no pushing, and his hands on the back of head in my hair just kind of "going along for the ride" actually get me a little worked up. He just uses his hands as a que for what he wants and when he's getting more excited. Then, I have the power to take it back down a notch or two if I choose. I love to make him cum this way because it's all about me and my ability to please the man I love...and it's erotic that he allows himself to be "vulnerable" to me in this way.

I, however, have never enjoyed the taste of cum and don't prefer to swallow. It doesn't mean I won't or that I don't have the option of getting up to spit it out, get a glass of water and come back for a little more fun! I know for some girls who don't like to swallow, it's enough to make them never want to do it at all. I gave up doing it all for awhile because I didn't want to offend my partners. Could be your gal's issue, too. Also, some guy's seem to want it all the time. I want to do it when I want to do it. It has to be my idea or I don't like it at all. You should talk to your gal about why she doesn't like it. Every conversation I've ever had with my hubby about sex has usually led us to trying something new or finding ways to add it to our sexual repertoire...and it usually gets us in the bed right away! :)

Count me in as another of those women who didn't get it at first and thought it was just plain icky! But I also knew it was something guys really liked, so I kept doing it. After a while, I found out it could be a lot of fun, too.

Of course, if a guy isn't clean down there, that's a HUGE turnoff! But as long as he's clean, it's a wonderful way of finding out what he likes and what really turns him on!

It's so much fun to hear the moans and see/feel the body twitches. And it can be a lot of fun to bring him right to the edge then hold back so he has to wait to cum. It makes him cum sooo much harder! :hahaha:

Then there's hearing a guy say he's never cum in a girl's mouth before. I take that as a personal challenge and am very proud to say that I haven't lost a challenge yet! :D

And yes, oh yes, I LOVE to swallow!!!!!!!!! :facelick:

- Z

I LOVE giving head, probably more so than actual penetration. I've had to be convinced before to stop so we could get down to business :lol: I've never cum while doing it but then I'm new at it so we'll see what happens down the road. I do get extremely wet while doing it tho

I wouldn't play with a woman who refused to do it or made it clear she didn't enjoy it.

It says a lot if a person doesn't care about pleasing the person they are with and seems extremely selfish to me.

How would a guy be received if he said he wouldn't go down on a woman and just wanted to fuck?

That sounds a little self centered to me. To each their own I guess, but I wouldn't be offended if a guy I was with didnt like giving oral. I would be glad he was honest about it up front. I would be offended to be told "you have to give me a BJ or we wont play".:nono:

There are plenty of other things to do other than BJ"s. I myself dont care for it, however I would love to be able to and enjoy it like so many others do. Unfortunately the "gag reflex" has been a major stumbling block.:sad: . Yes I know practice, practice. Years of practice has not gotten me very far.......but I am still trying. :)

That sounds a little self centered to me. To each their own I guess, but I wouldn't be offended if a guy I was with didnt like giving oral. I would be glad he was honest about it up front. I would be offended to be told "you have to give me a BJ or we wont play".:nono:

There are plenty of other things to do other than BJ"s. I myself dont care for it, however I would love to be able to and enjoy it like so many others do. Unfortunately the "gag reflex" has been a major stumbling block.:sad: . Yes I know practice, practice. Years of practice has not gotten me very far.......but I am still trying. :)

You may find tis hard to believe, but probably around five percent of the guys who are into swinging, can just about guarantee you that you won't find the need to gag, should you go down on them.;)

My wife does not enjoy oral. She did not suck my cock for 14 years and would not let me go down on her either. Now she will do it "only" when I ask her to give me head, and she uses her teeth so much is it not pleasurable and when I try to tell her what I want she asks "were do you get your information on how it is to be done"? Huh? Last time I asked her to suck my cock she said "I suppose you want this done everytime we make love"? That shows me she does not like it; does not want to do it; and doesnt gie a crap if I have any pleasure from it. So goes the life of a female prude

My wife of over 20 years never cared for giving me BJ's. A few years ago her and an old boyfriend started seeing each other on a regular schedule. She wanted to give him BJ's and even swallows for him. She has never done this for me and has told me she has no plans to in the future. She has on occasion sucked me briefly showing me the way she blows him but does not do it very long. I know many husbands would hate this but I get turned on knowing my wife gives BJ's to completion and actually enjoys it.

I'm another woman who enjoys giving BJs. I don't know why I enjoy it and really don't need to know why. I just do. I don't cum from giving a BJ but it does get me excited to see & hear his response to what I am doing.

I don't think I've met a man yet who didn't enjoy getting a BJ and would be very surprised if I did. To me it is a natural form of foreplay.

Mrs.fun can suck cock like a nasty slut. She can look at me with those big, beautiful, brown eyes........ and moan as I climax

And I love her to death for it, She is amazing.

Actually, :rolleyes: a few other lucky guys have bared whitness.... :cool:

We got it on film also :hahaha:

I'm another woman who enjoys giving BJs. I don't know why I enjoy it and really don't need to know why. I just do. I don't cum from giving a BJ but it does get me excited to see & hear his response to what I am doing.

I don't think I've met a man yet who didn't enjoy getting a BJ and would be very surprised if I did. To me it is a natural form of foreplay.

Im actually not really that into it! LOL! And Im not just fucking with you. Not sure why, but its never been a big thing for me. Im sure I can find some psychological reason for that, but why bother.

I'd actually rather go down on the lady I'm with than have her go down on me. 69 is cool though.

So there ya go! Color you surprised! :lol:

Giving head is my favorite! I get so turned on that I can get the Mr. so rock hard in my mouth, I'm drooling just thinking about it :facelick:

One gal I know is really uncomfortable with giving head ... she had some horrific experiences with it when she was younger and just hasn't gotten past the psychological fear of repeating that. (One former partner basically jammed himself down her throat which caused her to gag and vomit)

... so, she just doesn't feel comfortable with giving oral sex anymore.

Then again, I know others who are just incredibly oral (almost orally addicted) and LOVE the feeling of giving a fella head.

Im actually not really that into it! LOL! And Im not just fucking with you. Not sure why, but its never been a big thing for me. Im sure I can find some psychological reason for that, but why bother.

I'd actually rather go down on the lady I'm with than have her go down on me. 69 is cool though.

So there ya go! Color you surprised! :lol:

You are the second man I've heard say that! I do wonder why a select few men are not that turned on by either having it actually happen or even the thought of some lovely woman going down on him.

I do wonder why a select few men are not that turned on by either having it actually happen or even the thought of some lovely woman going down on him.

I am turned on by blowjobs. That said, it can be very difficult for me to orgasm this way with a woman I do not know very well. There's something about a blowjob that is more intimate to me on some level that makes it more difficult for me to orgasm unless I'm really connected to the woman. It's not that I can't; I can. It's that it's harder. Weird wiring I guess :)

My wife on the other hand... :dncdick: She's amazing. When she was pregnant with our second child, the last two thirds of the pregnancy featured a dearth of vaginal sex for various reasons (nothing to do with our relationship of course). She made up for it by working really, really hard to become extremely talented at giving head. :wow: has it paid off in spades! I can get hard just thinking about being in her mouth. And cumming? Fagetaboutit! No problems there :)

With the various women I've had vanilla relationships with (~10) I've never encountered one who actively disliked giving head. A couple were not good at it at all. One had never done it before (with expected results). But, none of them were ever repulsed by the idea.

My wife has told me that she doesn't get much out of it... that it's more about pleasing me.

I was a little hurt by that because i actually prefer oral to penetration (not by much but it does win out in a close photo-finish).

i don't think i've ever been with a woman that would actually admit that it turns her on.... what's the world coming to?

You are the second man I've heard say that! I do wonder why a select few men are not that turned on by either having it actually happen or even the thought of some lovely woman going down on him.

Unsure. Ive never met any others, so I cant really do a comparative to find commonality :D

If I did a deeper self-analysis than usual, I could say it may be something to do with being raised in a matriarchal environment, having a stronger desire to please rather than be pleased, or maybe it was star alignment at time of conception ;)

I just accept that its the way it is. I have had women get almost kind of annoyed though. Which I always thought was odd, but now Im realizing it's probably b/c they are actually turned on by the giving, which I had never considered possible.

Unsure. Ive never met any others, so I cant really do a comparative to find commonality :D

If I did a deeper self-analysis than usual, I could say it may be something to do with being raised in a matriarchal environment, having a stronger desire to please rather than be pleased, or maybe it was star alignment at time of conception ;)

I just accept that its the way it is. I have had women get almost kind of annoyed though. Which I always thought was odd, but now Im realizing it's probably b/c they are actually turned on by the giving, which I had never considered possible.

That's the way it is for me. I like to give as good as I get. It's seeing my partner pleased more than the act itself that gets me off. Whether it's a blowjob, nibbling his ears, a massage . . . you get the idea.

=)

That's the way it is for me. I like to give as good as I get. It's seeing my partner pleased more than the act itself that gets me off. Whether it's a blowjob, nibbling his ears, a massage . . . you get the idea.

=)

No wait... please explain some more... ! :blush:

No wait... please explain some more... ! :blush:

Actions speak louder than words . . . (ahem) ;)

=)