cuzzeyesaidso

Kissing a woman after she has given oral sex

Will you kiss a woman after she has given oral to a guy?  

741 members have voted

1. 1. Will you kiss a woman after she has given oral to a guy?

• As long as he didn't cum in her mouth.
    • As long as she swallows/spits it all.
    • Hope she saved some for me.
    • Right after she swallows/spits and uses mouthwash.
    • Don't care.

I'd like to try the experience of kissing my wife after I cum in her mouth (before or after she spits) but after I orgasm, I'm indifferent to the idea and have yet to do it.

Jeeze...how times have changed.

Yes, change feels good, doesn't it. I continue to experience the same.

Kissing either set of lips after there's been cum inside them is a great experience. I don't mind it a bit.

• Like 1

Guest thewriter

To me I do not care if he cum in her mouth if she still has cum in her mouth love kissing my wife.

I guess based upon this poll we're just too damn traditional or not kink enough because I choose the first answer. While I would not hesitate to kiss her right after she gave oral to anyone else, girl or guy, but not if it was to ejaculation. Sorry, but I've never indulged in or tasted my own cum, let alone someone else's and really have no desire for either. But since so far in all our LS plays we have only done oral to completion with each other the issue is not really relevant at this point.

I've been tasting my own cum since I was young and learned how to jerkoff. I was so afraid my parents would find out I decided to eat it! LOL

Now, as a married openly orally only bi-male I absolutely love the taste of all sorts of cum! I don't think I've ever come across a load that didn't taste "good", ok some better than others but when the misses kisses me with a rich warm load from me or someone else it ALWAYS tastes great!!!

I jut can't get past the fact that most guys want someone else to swallow their load but once it's out of them they don't want anymore to do with it or where it is. REALLY!?!?!? My wife has some of the best ego boosting orgasms after I go down on her full of mine or someone else's cum that I can't help but feel like the man of steel...in many ways!!! Guys get over it already...it's just cum!!! LOL

We have not yet taken the dive into the LS but I love it when my wife sucks me then comes straight up and starts French kissing me. I've always thought it would be hot if she' just sucked another guy an did the same.

I was at a swinger party. There were four couples in the bedroom and the men were talking after we were done playing and the conversation was about how I did not like the cum taste. I sound found/reliased the hard way that the men cum in there wives with out condoms even at swinger parties. I walked into it when they asked if I liked the way his wifes p(=)y tasted. I said sure. He said he came in there about a hour ago..... derp. I said I liked the taste of her.... and realised if I am going to play in a group setting I will have to learn to like it...

I don't find it common that the husbands cum inside the wives when swinging. In my world, I either swallow or prefer it on me...that way, I am good to play later too!

I've kissed my wife after I've cum in her mouth. I've also kissed her after she has sucked some other guy dick. Now on another note, I don't know if I could if another guy cum in her mouth. Actually, I really don't think right now that I would even want another guy to cum in her mouth. I'm not at all saying that I would never consider it if that's what she really wanted but I would have to think about that. So, no I don't mind kissing her after she sucks a dick.

At the point that my GF and I started discussing sharing/swapping, I was weirded out at the thought of cum in/near my mouth. I realized that was a vestige of homophobia, which I really disliked when I realized that. I also realized that at some point, if we followed this path, I was most assuredly going to be faced with this situation.

And this is the part that I realized is important to me: kissing is VERY important to us, and I do not EVER want to feel like I don't want to kiss her. EVER. So I decided I just needed to get over it. As usual, she was very supportive of my decision and we've done some experimenting. I am sure that cum, mine or anyone else's, is never going to be something I WANT. I can also say for sure that I am over it and will enjoy kissing my lady whenever/however.

It really just boiled down to caring enough about her to get over my own insecurity.

Not my cup of tea. If it was "my" cum and my cock she was sucking, I would kiss her deeply. I personally am not into kissing her after another guy has cum in her mouth or after she has sucked another guy.

• Like 1

If a man wants me to take his cum in my mouth, it should be good enough to put it in his mouth. My husband loves to taste his and other men's cum anywhere on my body, to include my pussy and mouth.

Deb.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Neither I nor any of the guys we've played with have had a problem kissing a woman after she's done oral on a man or a woman. As a matter of fact, one of the guys is into intentionally being snowballed, where the woman he's going to fuck missionary blows another guy first, keeps the cum in her mouth, then kisses him while they fuck. My wife's done it for him.

On 3/2/2018 at 7:41 AM, Numex said:

Neither I nor any of the guys we've played with have had a problem kissing a woman after she's done oral on a man or a woman. As a matter of fact, one of the guys is into intentionally being snowballed, where the woman he's going to fuck missionary blows another guy first, keeps the cum in her mouth, then kisses him while they fuck. My wife's done it for him.

That is the best!

Once I actually see her lips on a dick I wait until she cleans her mouth before I kiss her again.  I can think of a few times in the past where I have kissed her unknowingly or accidentally after she sucked cock and it was no big deal so there probably isn't a whole lot of logic to it but it's what makes me comfortable.

On 4/18/2013 at 11:16 AM, Zest said:

I'd like to try the experience of kissing my wife after I cum in her mouth (before or after she spits) but after I orgasm, I'm indifferent to the idea and have yet to do it.

With my guys I've found that they'll do anything to put it in and get it off when their dick is hard.  If you really want to try it but have post-orgasm reluctance, just have her play with another guy while you watch and maybe playing with her a little (her tits maybe), and them doing whatever gets you the most excited - doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary - but then he finishes in her mouth.  In exchange for her letting you go into her missionary or cowgirl, you have to kiss her.  You being excited and with an erection, you'll kiss her.

BTW, we women in our family snowball with each other frequently, although the cum is usually sucked out of one of our pussies.  Having written and now reading this, we really are a bunch that shares some perversions.  It is fun, however, and seems normal when doing it...

We haven't encountered this yet but I (Mr) wouldn't have any issue. When we have sex and I drip (get close to cumming but stop and a fair amount of cum drips out), I'll lick it off Mrs stomach and kiss her while I reenter. Personally, I don't find that it tastes bad. I find pre-cum to be very sweet and cum to taste fine.

When I was younger and dated women who wouldn't swallow I assumed it tasted horrendous. I felt bad if a girlfriend got any in her mouth and was very apologetic. Then I dated a few women who swallowed and was confused. I was also floored by the significant difference between a blowjob that was left in a woman's mouth during orgasm vs one where it is pulled out just before orgasm (and the feeling when a woman would gently suck my cock after I came in her mouth).  I wondered how they were able to stomach the horrible tasting cum?? I decided I had to taste it myself. Afterwards I was shocked by the women I dated who were repulsed by the thought of cum in their mouth. 'This is what they were grossed out about??' To each their own....but I didn't understand.

I'm very surprised by the men who say they expect a woman to use mouthwash, clean their mouth, etc before they'll kiss them if they had a cock in their mouth, especially their own! They expect their woman to swallow but won't kiss them? I'd kiss my wife even if I found cum to taste terrible. She just blew me. She just gave me a lot of pleasure. And I'm going to shun her until she cleans up? No way.  She sucks another guy but I won't kiss her? Again, no way. She's crazy sexy for all she does and she's getting kissed!

Again, to each their own.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 11/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, discreetplay said:

We haven't encountered this yet but I (Mr) wouldn't have any issue. When we have sex and I drip (get close to cumming but stop and a fair amount of cum drips out), I'll lick it off Mrs stomach and kiss her while I reenter. Personally, I don't find that it tastes bad. I find pre-cum to be very sweet and cum to taste fine.

When I was younger and dated women who wouldn't swallow I assumed it tasted horrendous. I felt bad if a girlfriend got any in her mouth and was very apologetic. Then I dated a few women who swallowed and was confused. I was also floored by the significant difference between a blowjob that was left in a woman's mouth during orgasm vs one where it is pulled out just before orgasm (and the feeling when a woman would gently suck my cock after I came in her mouth).  I wondered how they were able to stomach the horrible tasting cum?? I decided I had to taste it myself. Afterwards I was shocked by the women I dated who were repulsed by the thought of cum in their mouth. 'This is what they were grossed out about??' To each their own....but I didn't understand.

I'm very surprised by the men who say they expect a woman to use mouthwash, clean their mouth, etc before they'll kiss them if they had a cock in their mouth, especially their own! They expect their woman to swallow but won't kiss them? I'd kiss my wife even if I found cum to taste terrible. She just blew me. She just gave me a lot of pleasure. And I'm going to shun her until she cleans up? No way.  She sucks another guy but I won't kiss her? Again, no way. She's crazy sexy for all she does and she's getting kissed!

Again, to each their own.

If it's my own dick I am fine with it.  Like I said, I have kissed my GF after she sucked other guys cocks and swallowed there cum but I didn't know about it.  If I'm involved and see it then I would want her to throw around some mouthwash.  Maybe it sounds crazy but I don't think it's such a burdensome request either.

As for women swallowing cum it is not always about the taste of the cum for them.  If she takes it deep down her throat or if a guy is thrusting it in while cumming she can easily gag on it which is uncomfortable for some women.  My buddy was pumping my GFs throat like that when he was cumming (and he cums in buckets) and it made her gag (which she likes) and was coming out her nose.  So it might not always be the taste that makes it uncomfortable for them.

1 hour ago, hotwife70 said:

I don't see any bad about it.

Me either. I've tasted my cum. Sex involves all kinds of fluids (well, good sex does!) I'm in the boat of anything goes as long as everyone is having fun.

• Like 1

Only if it was my cock and my cum. I can't kiss a woman or eat her pussy after another "guy" has been inside her.