cuzzeyesaidso

Kissing a woman after she has given oral sex

Will you kiss a woman after she has given oral to a guy?  

741 members have voted

1. 1. Will you kiss a woman after she has given oral to a guy?

• As long as he didn't cum in her mouth.
    • As long as she swallows/spits it all.
    • Hope she saved some for me.
    • Right after she swallows/spits and uses mouthwash.
    • Don't care.

Hi for all you guys and gals out there the men should eat plenty of pineapple and cauliflower. It makes your cum taste so sweet.There should be nothing wrong with sharing that with your "partner".I think if there is then you have a problem.But it is still a free country now isn't?I think that it is such a turn on to lick my cum off my partners face and lips and breasts and tongue.You get the picture I hope.If not then you don't know what you are missing.

Heck if you know the couple/participants and are friends with them ... why not?!?!

No doubt if I did not know the other participants, nope would not swallow or taste.

Jamie

If we are with a "regular"couple (now have 2 that we play with frequently) then yes I will kiss her after she swallows. If "new" playmates...she does not swallow...usually!!!

The wife enjoys kissing me after cumin in her mouth. What the wife reallylikes is to kiss me after another man has cum in her mouth. That alwas gets her hot again.

Guest Slinkysdew

Neither of us has an issue with it. It's all part of the magnificent sex we have together.

A very interesting topic. I have had a change of heart in my feelings about this topic over my 8 years in the lifestyle. When I first started swinging, just out of college, I would not even kiss a woman after she had performed oral sex on me. Now, I look forward to kissing a woman just after she has performed oral sex on me.....if it was good!

Just a few weeks ago...I found myself kissing one of my regular partner after she had sucked another guy (he did not cum in her mouth) prior to him getting behind her to do her doggy style. She was going sucking on my cock and I was really enjoying it....before I knew it....I grabbed her face and leaned up so that I could kiss her to show her how much I enjoyed her performance. About 30sec into the kiss I realized what I had did....Years ago..I would have freaked out but this time I did not.

As I have gotten a bit older, I have become more comfortable with myself, my sexuality and really dont worry about what anyone else may think. I do what I enjoy and what feels good to me or my partner.

Me and Mrs. YZF have shared both the BJ and the cum so why not kiss her?

This is the male half of us. I have always been intrigued by the taste of my cum. It never has the same flavor.Sometimes sweet, sometimes salty. I love going down on my wife after I have cum inside her pussy...our juices blended into a sex cocktail...pardon the pun... so kissing her after she sucks my cock is kind of a turn on for us both. However, I have talked to a lot of men that will not kiss after a blow job but want their wife to kiss them after they eat pussy. Hypocrites.....

Its a huge turn on for us to kiss each other after oral sex. Occasionally I have tasted my cum, it is not something I seek out. Recently we kissed after she gave a blow job to another guy and I went down on another woman.

She is now trying to get me to lick her nipples after I cum all over them. Right now its not going to happen :nono:, perhaps in the future.:confused:

Speed and I did this recently, and it made me so horny I nearly exploded right then! I know he's not fond of "man taste" but watching him and feeling him lick it off my nipples was AMAZING!:facelick:

This is true... I must admit that my cum does not taste good at all. In large doses that is... The first time I came all over Trixie's chest and had a healty lick of it, I choked a bit. No, I didn't cause a scene ;) but I did have to pause a second before going back in for more...

"You went back in for more even though you did not like the taste?" YES, yes I did. It's only fair. I can't count how many times Trixie has wanted me to cum in her mouth. She seems to love it and I do as well! And honestly, grabbing a tongue full of "Man taste" as she so eliquently put it is a good thing for every man to do. How can you expect your lady (if you do) to devour your load if you yourself have not had a healthy taste of it? After I licked her chest clean I had a whole new appreciation for whenever she takes a mouthful of me. And now... after a few times of cumming on her chest and having a taste... I cant say I am beginning to crave the taste, but I can definately deal with it better. And besides... it is hot as all hell to lick my own load off of her tits!

Speed.

In my opinion, if you have been swinging long enough, you have also gone down on a woman who has already had someone cum in her (recently). So it would be the same thing so to speak. Would you even know? I am sure we have discussed this before. You are still sharing bodily fluids, just depends on who it belongs to. Just different types of spices and flavors.

Guest az40scpl

I used to be adamant about not getting anywhere near any orifice or body part that had my cum in or on it, but over the years I have actually cum to enjoy kissing her with my cum on her face or in her mouth. She always warns me that I might taste my own cum, and I appreciate that warning, but I would do anything to keep on kissing her...besides I made it, and she has been swallowing it for years...no big deal.:D

I figure the least I can do after she takes my cum in her mouth is give her a big kiss to show my appreciation.

Hi All,

Feels good to be here while I had some precious me time to do some more looking and responding. This question is intended really for the guys feelings about it, but women have shared their thoughts too, and it's an interesting twist, maybe, b/c I'm bi-sexual;). I do not mind any woman or man friend kissing me after being down on me, and in the right situations, kissing a man or woman after they went down on another woman, especially, if in that situation, to "get a taste".

Love oral to begin with, especially giving....I had some hang ups when younger about the whole deal but not regarding this specific, so post waiting to happen in that way, someday...grin...I am a swallow person if I feel close enough to give a BJ in the first place...usually(unless there's another destination for the deposit). I find everyone does have their own taste, and diet can affect it, but overall, I feel like its all a little unique. I have often had the "no way" on kissing after having given a BJ to some men...but luckily, not so much, but I don't get all upset about it if that happens, to each their own.

If lucky enough to be in a 3 some with a male and another female...IF the female half is interested, one thing I find particularly hot, is kissing each other after having given oral sex to the man, either together, or one of us , and sharing the result.

Take Care All, karmic

You know I've always had the thought that I could never kiss my girlfriend after she gave me oral sex because I would want to taste my own self. But I as it comes to swinging it's a very interesting question. The fact I couldn't stomach to taste my own self I certainly couldn't stomach to taste another guy.

I used to be adamant about not getting anywhere near any orifice or body part that had my cum in or on it, but over the years I have actually cum to enjoy kissing her with my cum on her face or in her mouth. She always warns me that I might taste my own cum, and I appreciate that warning, but I would do anything to keep on kissing her...besides I made it, and she has been swallowing it for years...no big deal.:D

I love kissing my lady after I cum in her mouth...:)

Not big on kissing after another man has cum in her mouth. :(

I suspect very strongly that Larry David is a member of this Web site and that he has read this very thread. Yesterday evening, my wife and I watched Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO. The story: Larry's manager, Jeff, greets him at the front of the restaurant and tell him something confidential -- that his buddy, Richard, who is waiting for Larry at the table, got a blow job from his new girlfriend while on the way to the restaurant. Well, just as Larry is being introduced to the new girlfriend, she offers him a kiss as a greeting. Larry reels in disgust, offending the woman. Not long after, she offers him a taste from her cocktail glass and he falls back again. The woman, of course, has no clue as the the reason for this bizarre behavior. But the TV audience knows. We both rolled on the floor with laughter :lol:

So, Larry, if you're reading this, my wife and I want you to know that you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

I picked "As long as he didn't cum in her mouth." I've kissed my wife after she sucked the other guys cock because she wanted to kiss me before he fucked her. I had a second of hesitation flash through my mind but the moment was too special to interrupt or ruin. I had a girlfriend who loved holding my cum in her mouth and then kissing me and passing my cum into my mouth. I didn't mind because it was my cum and she was the sexiest woman I had ever met and doing that made her even more hornier. To have a woman make me take another man's cum into my mouth is something that isn't sexy to me. I don't mind putting my cock into her after another man has cum in her but not in my mouth, tasting or swallowing it.

I have no problem to kiss my wife or any girl after she went down on me. But I don't feel comfy french kissing after she sucked somebody else.

I am not freaky about it, but not comfy. My wife and closest friend know about it and make sure they mouthwash. :) But if it happens I am not freaking out.

Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm not going to wait around in anticipation either or lick it off her lips :rollseye: but I don't have time to get hung up on something silly.

I don'y mind kissing her after another man has shot in her mouth, I just don't snowball.

Jess and I love to kiss after oral sex. It makes no difference to us if there is some of my cum or someone elses. Its all HOT!

:kiss: Lance & Jess

Well my wife loves sucking dick...and it is not always mine...sometimes we play with multiple partners through the course of a party. I am the same way when it comes to eating pussy....I love it and am an expert...so at the end of the night when my wife and I get together and kiss I am sure I have tasted another man's cum by proxy and she has eaten pussy by the same modality. It use to bother me....but know it really doesn't.

The Mr. loves snowballing. He loves cum and he loves licking it off of my mouth, or my chest, or other body parts...

I agree with Lascivious...it's just cum. ;)

• Hot! 1

Yes, I love kissing after a blow job. In fact, I often ask my partner to save some cum in her mouth so I can taste it when we kiss. It makes me feel very HOT to share that taste with her after she has made me feel so good. In addition, when I do oral sex on her and stimulate her g-spot she will squirt in my mouth and we share that fluid with some kissing also. A great finish to oral sex for both of us.:)

My honey has no problems kissing me after I've given him or any other guy a blowjob. And if I swallow, it's not like there'll be anything left for him to taste, anyway.

The way we see it, if we're playing with other people, we're bound to taste a bit of our partners on each other. What's good for the goose . . .

=)

Its a real treat to kiss her when she has completed a bj on me or someone shes been with. When she has been on a fun date or we have played separately, its the first thing that we do when we re-group.

The first time we played in separate room situation, I remember her returning to our room and she had a few spots of cum on her cheek and chin. I was hugging her and gently kissed and licked it from her. It was such a turn on for us both that we share that first kiss passionately each time.

Cum, being naked, touching whether it is accidental or otherwise, are all part of our swinging fun.

I don't care. I just love kissing my wife; she's a great kisser and very passionate after sucking another guy.

Yes, I love kissing after a blow job. In fact, I often ask my partner to save some cum in her mouth so I can taste it when we kiss. It makes me feel very HOT to share that taste with her after she has made me feel so good. In addition, when I do oral sex on her and stimulate her g-spot she will squirt in my mouth and we share that fluid with some kissing also. A great finish to oral sex for both of us.:)

A BIG WOOHOO TO THIS! We do the very same thing. It is a great way to finish. :facelick:

• Like 1

long as no major body fluid has been passed on, I'd get over it in the heat of the moment.

As long as she swallows/spits it out then I'm fine with kissing her. :kissface:

I sometimes finish on her face and kiss her open mouth with it still on there!

That's hot!

Hi, this is Petra. I'm a cum swollower anyway, so I have kissed Clair after hubby has cum in her mouth. It is a turn on for the three of us.

I haven't ever been conserned. I know she swallows and the guys she has been with were always told in advace, by her, that she wouldn't miss a drop. And she doesn't :D

Hi, this is Petra. I'm a cum swollower anyway, so I have kissed Clair after hubby has cum in her mouth. It is a turn on for the three of us.

I wanted to add one more thing...The couple I play with, the husband kiss'es his wife after she sucks my cock, he will ask to kiss her in the middle of her sucking my cock...she will have to stop sucking me to kiss him...He will kiss her after I have cum on her face and in her mouth...

I on the other hand do not do this. I persoanlly will only kiss "her" if it is "my" cum and only my cum in her mouth. My fetish is after I cum in my GF pussy/mouth, is to kiss her or lick her beautiful shaved cum fill pussy. :facelick:

My fetish is after I cum in my GF pussy/mouth, is to kiss her or lick her beautiful shaved cum fill pussy. :facelick:

Although I will go down on Clair after hubby has cum in her pussy, MY fetish is to such his dick after he has cum in her. He's just a little too sensitive for me to do it immediately after he pulls out, however.

Kissing a women is erotic to me regardless if there is cum in her mouth, morning breath, or cheeseburger!

Mmmm. I like it. I lick her after another guy cums in her. Kissing is even more likely, as I love her beautiful lips. But then I'm mildly bi. So maybe mine doesn't count, but I voted hope she saves some for me. That's second place on the poll under "I don't care". So maybe mine does count. Lol

Sounds ncie. I love to get sucked after I cum in my gf puss/mouth. :facelick:

Cheers

My husband likes it because I, his wife, suck him after he's cum in his/our girlfriend's pussy.

My husband likes it because I, his wife, suck him after he's cum in his/our girlfriend's pussy.
But would you eat your H's cum out of the other girl?

I found long ago if I expect a woman to let me come in their mouth it was a real turn on for them to be kissed as soon as comfortable fo them - also I go down on a lady as soon as I pull out of their pussy - 99% reach a climax right away - it's my juices soooooooooo

He doesn't care kiss me after other guy came in my mouth as long as I have swallowed it completely

J. doesn't care. I've run into guys that are CRAZY about it though. In my head I'm going "What? You just went down on me...you buried your face so far between my legs that you probably couldn't breathe...but after I've swallowed and trust me...I'm SURE there's nothing left...you won't kiss me?"

I love kisses. This just makes me sad.

I guess it is different from guy to another. And if you swallow my cum I would not mind to kiss you

I have gone down on her after I've came in her pussy. I've kissed and sucked her nipples after giving her a pearl necklace. And, I've kissed her after she has gone down on me and after she's gone done on her boyfriend. I enjoy her going down on me after we fuck, too.

Not sure why this matters to some guys. I kiss my girl afterwards (and after I've eaten her) all the time. She was a little weird-ed out about sucking me after I was inside her at first...lol She's pretty much over that now.