If it's okay with you, have her throw that leg over my head and settle herself right down on my mouth. I will do my best to clean her up and make her cum in the process.

• Like 2

Can't say the thought has "not" crossed my mind, but usually I lose interest after the deed is done no matter how turned on I am. However I do admit that seeing another man´s cum pour out of my wife's pussy was a VERY VERY erotic sight, as much so as seeing him cum and her orgasm (like watch a great movie).

• Like 1

Laura and I have been in the Lifestyle for some time, and I never grow tired of her being fucked by one or more guys who can dump their cum in her, and when she wants me to clean her, I have grown used to it, and find it gets better with time, to now I welcome it.

Dave

• Like 2

There does not have to be a lot there, it's as much a mind thing to me just knowing another guy has cum in my wife.

rick181au said:
There does not have to be a lot there, it's as much a mind thing to me just knowing another guy has cum in my wife.

Agreed... just knowing for me is enough and very erotic.

skyguy6977 said:
My husband loves to eat my pussy while another man is fucking me. When the man cums I sit up over his mouth and give him a very wet cream pie. I also like doing that with another woman while a man is fucking her.

This! My girlfriend loves when I eat her pussy creampies fresh out of her. Immediately after our fuckbuddy takes his cock out, she squats on my face as it drips out and I eat it all. She usually queefes his jizz right out into my mouth if I spread her lips open. It is even more fun because he cums a ton so it is dripping everywhere. And laying under her is great, I like to see his cock when he takes it out.

• Hot! 1

Most of my Boyfriends were against eating other men's cum, but I convinced almost all of them to eat me out and clean my used pussy and ass. My hubby had already been a creampie lover when I met him, so to fill his mouth after a fuckbuddy (or more) became part of our play, then got him to join in.

Laura

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I started talking to my wife about eating her cum-filled pussy, and she brushed me off, saying that it was gross and dirty. After we had sex, I went down and teased her a bit, then she finally let me in for a taste. After that, she pretty much forces me to do it now every time. Very erotic.

• Like 2

I’ve always enjoyed various forms of being tongued deep inside. Most typically, hubby would go down, get me off, fuck me but withdraw before he came and switch to 69 so I could suck and swallow him while he continued to get be off with those deep tongue probes once clitoral licking became too intense. Once we started MFM’s, I found that other men enjoyed going down and licking his or their own cum. Love it. Just love it. Hubby won’t do it that makes it all the more special when another guy does.

OK, I'll admit one of my fantasies is to eat my wife's pussy after another man has cum inside of her. I also wouldn't mind eating a cum filled pussy other than my wife's.
Among the folks who we play with, eating your cum or another man's or a mixture of both out of your wife's or another woman's pussy is routine. The women insist on it because even if the guy is a one-and-done, the women aren't, and if the guy can go again, he needs recovery time
  • Like 2

I can’t do it. I even had a problem being a second. I don’t even lick my wife after sex alone. My wife once tricked me after a blow job that she didn’t swallow and she swapped my cum into my mouth. I needed a quick mouthwash after.

My wife has no problem “eating cum” out of another pussy. Watching her do it is exciting.

• Hot! 1

TerryforSex said:
Guys..would you know if your wife had cum in her vagina.?

I have brought home semen in my vagina. It was 45 minutes from the time and in bed with my husband. There wasn't a lot but he never knew.

If he went down on you, he knew, and didn't care.

• Like 1

I am a wife who has liked my guys to eat my pussy after it's filled. My clit used to be ultra sensitive, then got it pierced which helps, and when with multiple partners, I love to see others swapping the cum and share with me too.

• Like 1

This male not interested in ingesting ejaculate, my own or others.

• Like 1

I have only eaten my own cum out of my ex-wife and being new to scene I haven't had a MFM thus the opportunity to eat another man's cum out of the woman and would be concerned about STD's etc. Not something I fantasize about but if all was perfect - which its not nor ever will be - and the woman was really turned on by the idea it would be worth considering.

My ex found my doing this to her with my own cum very hot and have read of many other women who also find this hot and I didn't mind at all, as a matter of fact it was much easier than trying to do it on my own which I never could get past the post-orgasm refractory period. It helped a lot to see how excited she would get.

• Like 1

Did it take getting used to eating the mixture? It sounds very erotic but for me, would be a bit overwhelming. I have heard the taste is quite “unique”.

Do you also do 3way 69? I would think that would be the hottest way to enjoy the experience.

Mrs Doc REALLY enjoys a good licking after I've cum in her. I don't mind sloppy seconds but I've never had the desire to clean up after somebody else came in her. She's given no indication that she'd like it so I won't cross that bridge till I come to it.

A few weeks ago Mrs R and I were going at it pretty heavy. We were on our 2nd bottle of wine, no doubt having a influence. Mrs R said she wanted to feel me cum inside her. I then told her that I wanted to cum all over her pussy then lick it up and kiss her (totally spur of the moment thought). The look on her face when I said that was amazing and her response was "OMG yes, do it!" That was probably the hottest, most lust filled kiss we ever shared. Something we're both agreed that we would do again.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I can’t do it... she swapped my cum into my mouth. I needed a quick mouthwash after.

My wife has no problem “eating cum” out of another pussy. Watching her do it is exciting.

Interesting. Is it the taste or the thought?

Just a thought. Maybe the answer to this question is not so much in the raw mechanics so to speak but rather in the presentation? Like a well presented dish. Instead of being “m” or “f” we should be connoisseurs.

I’ve long been a girl who enjoys being licked, ideally it’s being licked to orgasm before we have intercourse. Since starting MFM with this husband, we have encourtered a few men who will go down and seemingly lick his cum or their cum out of me afterwords. Naturally, they they include the clit area, and sometimes if not, I have another round of orgasms and that can read to another round of intercourse so it is a nice thing. However, it is something that I doubt that my husband would ever do, I mean licking the cum out. He’s right in there on that next round of intercourse if it happens.

Have you tried 3 way 69? If so what did you think. (It's a "curiosity" of mine.)

Very happy to see I'm not alone with this desire. The thought of eating her out after another guy comes inside of her gets me very excited. I told her about it a few years ago and we worked it into our fantasy/role playing. I'll come inside her and she'll get dressed and pretend she just came home from fucking a guy she met in the bar and I'll eat her out :drool:

• Hot! 3

Every female I've ever been with goes crazy when I go down on them after cumming inside them. My ex-wife and I started swinging early in our marriage. One day I came home and I went down on her. While I was lapping away she told me her 'lover' came in her not more than an hour ago. I almost came in my pants!

• Hot! 4

... While I was lapping away she told me her 'lover' came in her not more than an hour ago...
It is a regular occurrence for us. In a play situation, however, it has gotten to the point where the women are pushing the men aside to go down there.
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

OK, I'll admit one of my fantasies is to eat my wife's pussy after another man has cum inside of her. I also wouldn't mind eating a cum filled pussy other than my wife's. I have had this fantasy for years, but have never had the chance to do it, mostly because my wife doesn't want me to and secondly because I haven't done it before and I have the "First Time Factor" syndrome....I guess I am a little reserved.

I've asked my wife several times in the past before we play with another to let me come over after he has cum inside her and have me clean her up. She knows I want to suck her cum filled pussy.

I've even considered eating her pussy after I cum in her, and a few times have come close but she gently pushes my head away. A few times I have brought myself just to climax then held back and cum a little in and on her pussy without her knowing and then went down on her and sucked her.

So, how many people here, men and women like to have their pussies eaten after being fucked and like to eat cum filled pussies?

I don't think I'm too weird. Maybe I am.

I wish my wife would let me do it.

I did have the opportunity once to suck my cum out of the female partner of a couple we were playing with, but I sort of chickened out....I think because it was all my cum. However I am sure if it was another man's cum I would have went right down and sucked her clean.

What's others experiences? Yes or No? Good or Bad?

Have you ever considered the possibility that you really just want to suck a cock and have it cum in your mouth?

:dontknow:

• Like 2

Hubby here: This is one of our fantasies if/when we finally get to play with a third female or a couple. She wants to feel a lady friend gobble her up after I cum in her; and we have talked of her returning the favor.

What wifey does like to do (and what we both thing is soooo hot) is have me cum in her then she will dip her fingers in and then she licks off her fingers, and repeats... amazing. I have gone down on wifey after cumming in her - I’m not averse to it, just like kissing her after she swallows; but it is not something I would want to do with someone else’s cum (not cuckold - but respect those who that is there thing).

... She wants to feel a lady friend gobble her up after I cum in her; and we have talked of her returning the favor...
My wife and the wives of the couples we play with like doing this, regardless of which husband came in whom.

... What wifey does like to do (and what we both thing is soooo hot) is have me cum in her then she will dip her fingers in and then she licks off her fingers, and repeats...
They also like to orally clean up a spent dick.

My wife and the wives of the couples we play with like doing this, regardless of which husband came in whom.

They also like to orally clean up a spent dick.

Wow! We think this all sounds amazing ?

Wow! We think this all sounds amazing ?
Not really amazing. Semen is a male product, so women are attracted to and fascinated by it. It also helps that the women are really into each other. There are psychological aspects as well, like a wife licking her husband's cum from the woman he just fucked, that I can't fully explain.

I never tried to have my cum filled pussy eaten by another guy coz my SO and bf are not into that. The nearest experience I had was when I had s*x with my bf after work and when I came home, my SO was in the mood and he ate me. Good thing I have the habit of douching and has finished when he got home. I wonder if he noticed the cum residue as he was eating me. SO always give me space after my scheduled sleepover with bf, except when he suddenly shows up midweek.

During swings with others, the guys always wear condoms so when they come down on me after the other have came, its probably rubber together with my juices that they taste.

• Hot! 1

I’m not into eating cream pied pussy. However I do want to fill up a woman with a group of guys all creaming her pussy or ass. And making her overflowing. There something g about sloppy seconds and thirds or mores that get me hot. 

I love to?her creampie after she’s been fucked and deep filled by at least 2 or three different cocks, just taste so good all coated with her sweet pussy juice, especially hot when she fucks my face while I like her throbbing clitorus to a shattering orgasm washing all that thick silky Fuck Liquor into my waiting mouth?

On 4/8/2021 at 9:22 AM, 2quirky806 said:

There something g about sloppy seconds and thirds or mores that get me hot.

Yeah, my first reaction when I encounter a sloppy pussy, my wife's or another, is to get an erection and drop in my own load.  I will lick it afterwards in an unexcited state at my leisure.  I will go as long as she wants.  Women are grateful, but it is my pleasure. 

I feel as though my gf might not let me do this also but I wanna try it. Maybe after a time or two of sneaking it and if I like it as much as I imagine I’ll bring it up. I prepped today and I masturbated earlier into a cup while she was at work. My plan is, Im going to pretend to take a drink of “water” before I go down on her, hold my cum in my mouth and begin licking, shoving my cum inside her so I can lap it all up. She’s in the shower right now washing herself. Im really excited, this has been a fantasy for awhile. Eventually I’d love to bring another man home for her and see where it leads. 

Edited by IwannabeaCuck
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2006 at 3:40 AM, ready2play said:

:) mine and my hubby's fave...we both do it ..of course only with our long time couples who are like wise married. My man loves to eat his own or someone elses ..it is all the same to him...hot and erotic... facelick

I love cleaning up other guys cream pies, tend to lose the urge of cleaning up my own just after cuming, best is cleaning up after wife's lover has cum in her, then slipping in for silky seconds, all the better if our friend is into cream pie eating, if he cleans up after me then goes again it can go on all night lol.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 11:22 AM, 2quirky806 said:

I’m not into eating cream pied pussy. However I do want to fill up a woman with a group of guys all creaming her pussy or ass. And making her overflowing. There something g about sloppy seconds and thirds or mores that get me hot. 

You mean if a group of ladies were willing to do anything to get you to do it, you wouldn't? 

On 8/6/2017 at 5:05 PM, Stefancassie69 said:

I eat my own cum out of my wife's pussy all the time, and would love to suck another man's cum out of her. We both fantasize about it.

I think this is all an evolutionary thing.  Why do men get excited when their woman has had sex with another guy?  Because there's no time for jealousy, they better just get in there so his penis with the corona head can pull out some of the the other guy's semen and he can enter his sperm into the race.  Licking out a woman's vagina also gets the other guys' semen out of there and helps arouse here again.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:17 PM, Sirramm said:

While I was lapping away she told me her 'lover' came in her not more than an hour ago.

My wife is pretty active, so it is a regular occurrance for me.

• Hot! 1

I love licking my cum from my wife's pussy. During sex 1 night I  told her I wanted to lick her pussy after I came in her. She said OK. After I came, I backed out due to post orgasmic blues. After a few times of trying, I told her I wish she had made me follow through.  For a Father's day present, she strapped me down to the bed and rode me cowgirl style. When I was getting close, she said " I hope you really want me to make you follow through because as soon as you cum I am sitting on your face and you will swallow everything that I push out and then lick me clean. " Right then I shot my load. She reached back and fondled my balls and said that's it, fill me with your cum.  When he started to shrink, she moved up to my face and lowered herself down to my mouth and said swallow it all. I had to swallow twice, then I licked her clean. We now routinely do this. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

18 hours ago, Lvscreampies said:

I backed out due to post orgasmic blues.

Some guys (like Red) get those, and some (like hubby) do not.

After Red cums he's not even really a cuddler, definitely isn't interested in watching the woman he's just fucked getting started with someone else, not even interested in another woman.  He needs emotional and physical recovery time. 

David is the other extreme.  When alone post-orgasm, he'll cuddle, go down on me/her.  If it's more than just us, afterwards he'll watch me with someone else or move on to another woman, depending.

We women OTOH, are emotionally and physically built for multiple partners and multiple orgasms.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

I love doing this. I’ve only done it a couple of times but those are times I’ll never forget. I was 69 ing with a girlfriend while my buddy was banging her. When he came it along with her juices oozed out onto my face and in my mouth. It tasted and smelled so good. It was intoxicating. There’s nothing like a cock and pussy cum cocktail. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I have dated several married women, often hotwives, that I am happy to leave cream filled for the husband.

• Like 1