This sounds like fun! I'm still in my child bearing years, still concerned about STDs, so cumming inside me is not an option at this time. However, in a good relationship, I think it would be fun for my partner to lick his cum off me. :) And if we did decide to swing, I wouldn't mind licking cum off another woman either... Or having him help...

TerryforSex said:
Guys...would you know if your wife had cum in her vagina?

I have brought home semen in my vagina. It was 45 minutes from the time and in bed with my husband. There wasn't a lot but he never knew.

I don't think that would be cool at all. From your statement you didn't give him a chance to make a decision that could affect him.

• Like 1

Not only do I enjoy licking up a freshly oiled pussy, I like the way it keeps my honey up at the top of her orgasmic peak cycle. Helps to make the tongue go like the energizer bunny.

• Like 1

I have never had this happen to me but I would love the experience! One of my previous partners I've had has often talked about sucking another mans cum out of my pussy being one of his biggest turnons! Hopefully soon I'll be able to try this!!

Oh yeah we have done this. We usually have sex together after we play and often I have tasted cum in her. I love to kiss after I shoot a load in her mouth, or even be forcefed my cum. I don't care whose cum it is, I will lick it out of my wife or any woman that will let me!!

• Hot! 2

theflamekasters said:
Oh yeah we have done this. We usually have sex together after we play and often I have tasted cum in her. I love to kiss after I shoot a load in her mouth, or even be forcefed my cum. I don't care whose cum it is, I will lick it out of my wife or any woman that will let me!!

WOW... that's hot.:)

Before I married I have had several men who were seriously into this.

I have also been with many men where the wives were seriously into their husbands doing this.

I see it as pretty normal for lovers not having problems exchanging fluids. I know that after orgasms from penetration I am not done, I love to get eaten out afterwards. Also oral is way different after a guy has cum in you, the texture, pressure, even the mere thought of it can began another onslaught of orgasms.

What I didn't get for the longest were the wives who craved to watch their man eat pussy after another man came all in it. For the longest I thought they were trying to steer them towards bi-sex but I found it was more about kink, just having their husband's doing something they considered kinky turned them on. I also noticed that often the wives were way more into oral and male cum than most. The other thing I noticed was how hot, heavy, and passionate their kissing always was afterwards.

I have to admit it grew on me, the more often one guy came in me and a totally different one went down on me to eat me out, the hornier I got over time. Personally now I absolutely love it and I love it when wives insist on watching it. I still think the guys lean towards bi but it is just my weird thinking. Guys what do you think, those of you who like it? I believe I am leaning towards wanting my man to try it, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

My wife and I were with a single female. I took turns doing them bareback, but I was careful not to cum in the single female as she wasn't on the pill. But I shot my load into my wife. As soon as I pulled out, the single female got between her legs and licked the cum out. It was one of the hottest things I've ever done.

Watching the enjoyment on my wife's face when she knows I'm going down on her after she has been filled by another man's semen is fantastic. It's a great enjoyment for both of us as I'm still balking at eating my own out but will keep trying as I know she loves being eaten after being filled.

This is what got us into the lifestyle. My fantasy was always to have a hotwife and to have her bring home a sloppy, well used pussy for me to enjoy. I love it when she comes home from visits to her boyfriends. I push my tongue deep into her pussy to taste the cum. And I love the smell of her pussy after she has had sex with them. She will also sit on my face to help it drain out.

One time a man she was with came in her pussy and mouth. Knowing that I was waiting for my treat she didn’t even clean her face before coming home. There was dried cum on her lips and chin. I couldn’t wait for her to get inside the house. I started to ravish her outside and lick the cum from her face. Then it was upstairs to enjoy the cum still in her pussy.

My wife really gets hot when I do this with her and our orgasms are simply earth shaking.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Although I have no qualms about eating Mrs. Alura after her pussy has been filled, it hasn't been a sought-after experience. I remember an incident, however, that got pretty exciting.

We were spending the weekend with our playcouple in their lake cabin. We had been boating in the morning and were playing in their bed. I had eaten Playwife to an orgasm and entered her to pound a bit while she was climaxing. Of course, I came in her pussy.

Playhusband, however, entered Mrs. Alura at the wrong time and she failed to come when he did.

I had rolled off Playwife and was lying there gasping when Mrs. Alura asked, "Would you like to eat a really hot pussy, Sweetheart?" She didn't wait for an answer but climbed aboard my chin, placing her dripping pussy in exactly the right place. My tongue didn't hesitate.

Meanwhile, Playwife got on her knees and took my softening cock into her mouth. Playhusband got behind her and entered her doggy-style. A surprise to me, I became hard again.

About the time Mrs. Alura was shrieking out an orgasm, I came a second time, this time in Playwife's mouth. She didn't swallow, but turned around and pulled him down onto the bed and kissed him with an open mouth while replacing his penis into her pussy. They fucked only a few moments before they both came again.

As the four of us lay panting, one of us giggled. Then the second. Finally all of us were laughing our asses off.

"That's about the hottest thing we've ever done!" opined Mrs. Playcouple. She pointed out that she had semen from two men in her pussy and one in her mouth which she'd shared with her husband.

"I've been shorted!" said Mrs. Alura, "I only have a load in my pussy, although I did share it with my husband. I need another load in my pussy and one in my mouth."

A few hours later we evened her out. :)

• Hot! 1

This is not at the number one thing on my "want-to-experience" list, but it does make it into the top few on the list.

I do love getting eaten out after men come in me because it feels so different. I also love it when wives insist on watching their man eat me out after someone comes in me. My form of kink :)

Sooooo why do your/the wives like this sooooo much?

And guys why do you like it so much? What about another man's cum turns you own? I'd think straight guys would shy from this??? I still do not get it. Also what is it about some guys loving that their wife has fucked and sucked a bunch of guys and then want to tongue out all those penises have been?

I know my man's answer but I am curious about others - why?

And guys why do you like it so much? What about another man's cum turns you own? I'd think straight guys woould shy from this??? I still do not get it. Also what is it about some guys loving that their wife has fucked and sucked a bunch of guys and then want to tongue out all those penises have been?

Oh Darn! I don't know. Well, yes I do. I admit to being bisexual and I like male cum and female cum, and it's all right there. If it's served up by a hot lady that's loving it , WOW! ...:facelick: Then you can scoot up and make your own creampie.

Note- These days I'm more Poly than swinger and only do this with safe and trusted partners. :surrend:

herpob said:

And guys why do you like it so much? What about another man's cum turns you own? I'd think straight guys would shy from this??? I still do not get it. Also what is it about some guys loving that their wife has fucked and sucked a bunch of guys and then want to tongue out all those penises have been?

I have always loved women who embrace and enjoy their sexuality fully, completely and passionately. To me there is nothing more beautiful and sexy than a woman with a healthy libido and a desire to satisfy it. I like women who want to be a man's women. A man's woman titillates for the pleasure of her man. She knows the power of it. The leftover cum and smells of sex combined with her her lust for more is very visible and erotic evidence of such a woman.

We had been talking about this occasionally and one night when she rode me to orgasm she slid up to my mouth with that full snatch of my cum. Interesting to say the least. I felt odd eating my own cream but it wasn't distasteful, nor was it a great turn on. She had a powerful orgasm but then she usually does so I don't know that it was better for having my cum eaten out of her.

She has a terrible time swallowing. She tries, but alas some gag reflex kicks in and she will either choke a bit or let it drip out of her lovely mouth. Well, one night recently as I was about to cum I asked her to hold it all in her mouth and not try to swallow, then give it back to me in a kiss. That was wild. The kiss itself was very, very sexy but I don't think I was quite ready for the taste of my pure cum, or swallowing. I let it drip out onto her breasts and rubbed it in with one hand as I reached down to stroke her g spot to bring her off again.

We've talked about me cleaning up her cream pie from another man but the right circumstances have yet to present themselves. She seems to go back and forth on whether she'd be into that or not but knowing her I think that if it were to happen it would be much more exciting than when we did it ourselves.

I don't think I have gay or bi yearnings, but I do find these and similarly wild activities very exciting because of the intimacy involved between her and I. They seem to take intimate sharing with her to a different level.

We have not done any creampies but that is something I would like to see. Myself, I could not and have no desire to do that. But more power to those that love their cream-filled pussies.

Nope! Nope! nope! Not gonna!

there are a couple reasons this will never happen.

1. We always play safe. She is very capable of having children and that would be a real bummer if she ended up pregnant by one of her playmates.

2. I just can't get into it! Not even my own! I find the whole thing yucky to me!

Sorry! Not a homophobe or anything. I just find it the least bit appealing! And as for the kiss (Snowball) Mrs. CXXC does not find them appealing either!

So, Nope! Nope! nope! Not gonna happen!

1) My bf won't do it under any circumstances.

2) My husband will do it under any circumstances (any combination of whose pussy it is and whose cum it is).

3) I like sucking dick after it cums in a pussy, mine or another girl's.

4) I am still waiting for the right girl to eat a pussy, but if I did, cum in it would be cool.

The first time my wife got her cum-filled pussy ate was when we did a MFM. The other guy ate her pussy after me and him had her fucked it, and it drove her wild.

I did not do it that night, but finally did it a few weeks later. Ever since that time I now make sure I eat her cum-dripping pussy, because it bring her so much sexual pleasure. I always make sure my wife sexual pleasure comes before my own sexual pleasure.

I always make sure my wife sexual pleasure comes before my own sexual pleasure.

I think that's somewhere around #3 on the top ten list of what make's a husband a great husband.

herpob said:
I do love getting eaten out after men come in me because it feels so different. I also love it when wives insist on watching their man eat me out after someone comes in me. My form of kink :)

WOW! I love watching a cock cum inside a wet pussy. Love seeing the cum flowing from her. Then I would get in place and hold my cock in hand and push the head of my cock into the cum flow and keep rubbing against her clit till I hear her scream out in orgasm. HOT!

Whats #1 and #2?....:confused:

I was thinking last night we could spin this out as another thread entirely, kind of like a companion to the Top Ten Stupid Things to do in Swinging thread we started a long while back.

Anyways, I think this is #3 because it has to do with sexual pleasure. Sexual happiness is but one component of a woman. There's soooo much more. I think we have to set aside #1 and #2 for things that are much more important.

Like, #1: making sure she has all the shoes she wants :hahaha:

Just kidding of course :)

#1: Making her know and feel like she is the center of your world, that you love her more than life itself, that she is the princess of your dreams.

That's a bit better.

#1: Making her know and feel like she is the center of your world, that you love her more than life itself, that she is the princess of your dreams.

I'll have to tell my husband that he's nailed #1. I'm sure that will make his day :) He's already made mine...

• Like 1

First time for me was at a local swing club. A couple we know had just finished and invited us to join. He had had filled her and I went down without realizing. It was tasty and then my wife then went down and tried it - we frequently enjoy this ever since.

Going down on a woman after she's been fucked by you or someone else demonstrates in a real and very intimate way that you love sex with her, love sharing, and that her pleasure is the most important thing in the world. It's intimate like kissing her after she's given a blow job. It's a pure validation of her enjoyment of sex, of your enjoyment of her enjoyment.

There is powerful sexual energy in eating her creampie. Combined orgasms, mixed juices, mmmm! Tasting her creampie stimulates further orgasms, often more powerful than the original. Most of the women I've eaten creampies from are so very ready for this incredible stimulation right after being primed by spurting cock. So if she didn't cum from the hot sex in her pussy, she will certainly cum from the creampie being eaten, and go wild doing it.

Nothing makes my wife wilder than me eating my or another man's creampie from her pussy...unless it is eating her while she's being fucked and while that creampie is being whipped. We had one young man cum powerfully as soon as my wife erupted in a screaming orgasm from my eating her while he was fucking her. Later he told us he'd never realized a woman could cum like that. So we will be enjoying that particular pleasure with him for some time to cum.

• Like 1

I love her taste the morning (or evening after the morning) after too!!!!! We're not swinging (yet? ever?) but this topic is a great one while we're in the heat of the moment, with me cleaning another man's load (or several other mens' loads?) out of we well-serviced pussy. She loves the taste of her own cunt the morning after, and has fantasies of licking my cum out of another woman too. Or another man's cum out of the woman. The taste & thought is ****so*** erotic, for both of us!

• Like 1

herpob said:

It's the idea that my woman is *such* a great fuck and is so *sexy* herself that she has someone elses cum inside her and enjoys getting filled with it too!!!! I'm not bi-curious at all but the idea that my wife is so incredibly sexual is a massive turn-on. She'd be excited and aroused by all the 'penises' that were in her, it's her arousal that thrills me. Licking her out after she exercises her sexuality so obviously is a way to join in that huge force of nature! Plus her cunt tastes *great* with cum in it.

You are making me really hot with this post! Gotta turn on the air conditioner (or do something else!)

herpob said:
Before I married I have had several men who were seriously into this.

I have also been with many men where the wives were seriously into their husbands doing this.

I see it as pretty normal for lovers not having problems exchanging fluids. I know that after orgasms from penetration I am not done, I love to get eaten out afterwards. Also oral is way different after a guy has cum in you, the texture, pressure, even the mere thought of it can began another onslaught of orgasms.

What I didn't get for the longest were the wives who craved to watch their man eat pussy after another man came all in it. For the longest I thought they were trying to steer them towards bi-sex but I found it was more about kink, just having their husband's doing something they considered kinky turned them on. I also noticed that often the wives were way more into oral and male cum than most. The other thing I noticed was how hot, heavy, and passionate their kissing always was afterwards.

I have to admit it grew on me, the more often one guy came in me and a totally different one went down on me to eat me out, the hornier I got over time. Personally now I absolutely love it and I love it when wives insist on watching it. I still think the guys lean towards bi but it is just my weird thinking. Guys what do you think, those of you who like it? I believe I am leaning towards wanting my man to try it, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I don't regard myself as bi, but by golly I love the idea of eating her fucked pussy! The more cum in it (the more guys that fuck her) the better. Her fucked and cum-filled cunt just tastes so *sexy*. For her it's the 'naughty' or 'bad-girl' thing that turns her on (like crazy too! our spoken fantasies while fucking are really wild. If it were not for health issues and us not being 'steady' playmates with another couple, we would *certainly" mix-and-match, with some fabulous main courses and desserts).

eskimo said:
You are not alone! As a Swinger Wanna be, I have never had the pleasure of eating another man's creampie out of my wife, but I'd love to! I have eaten my own on many occasions, but it is hard because my desire to eat my own pie goes down when the post-cum blues hits. It usually works best if my wife "makes" me do it. Hopefully one day I will be able to experience a pie that is not of my own making.

I don't understand the post-cum blues. We talk about me eating her creampie while having sex and it's a huge turn on. After I cum, I'm just not interested. I would eat her creampie after another guy gave her one with no problem for sure since the thought of it turns me us both on and I haven't cum yet. What's up with that?

I don't understand the post-cum blues. We talk about me eating her creampie while having sex and it's a huge turn on. After I cum, I'm just not interested. I would eat her creampie after another guy gave her one with no problem for sure since the thought of it turns me us both on and I haven't cum yet. What's up with that?

I have to wait till next morning before I have the energy - usually. Occasionally I'll still be hot and ready even after I cum in her, so down I go where she keeps her love, right after filling her (and maybe pumping her a bit more just for the heck of it!)

Yesssss! This is hot! I have enjoyed my wife's cum filled pussy now a few times when other guys have emptied their load in her. I absolutely love it. It turns me on to see her getting fucked anyway and knowing the guy is going to unload in her makes it even better.

She has many orgasms anyway so she has normally cum about 10 times before the guy does. Once I see and hear he is about ready I about explode myself.

Once she is full of his cum, I go over and lick her pussy. OMG it is great!

Once I eat her good, I put my throbbing cock in the wetness. That makes me cum very quickly. Then I go down and lick her again.

She has also enjoyed eating my cum from other women's pussy. In fact, she really gets off on it. Once when we were with another couple, I came in the other woman 2x while my wife was getting banged hard by her husband. Then when he came, I ate his cum then finally fucked my wife's dripping cunt.

• Like 1

I have eaten a woman in a theater that was just covered in cum. She had several guys cum on her, in her pussy, in her mouth, on her breasts and as she was there naked and covered in cum, I licked her breasts, thighs, mouth then enjoyed the best part, her dripping pussy!

I love to eat cum out of another woman. My husband has filled a sexy pussy then she sit on my face so I can feast as he then licks me.

Very hot

It seems that the consensus is that we like to eat cum out of our pussies and those of others. I like the taste of how men are and recently got my husband into eating his own cum and now being a lover of creampies, both fucking my pussy or ass after another guy has spilled his load. I am a really LUCKY wife!

Laura

couplers said:
1) My bf won't do it under any circumstances.

2) My husband will do it under any circumstances (any combination of whose pussy it is and whose cum it is).

3) I like sucking dick after it cums in a pussy, mine or another girl's.

4) I am still waiting for the right girl to eat a pussy, but if I did, cum in it would be cool.

When I looked at my previous response to this thread, I saw my post was over seven years ago and it needed an update. It's no longer me, my boyfriend, and my husband with an occasional girl for him, we are now a poly family with two other women (and five children).

1) My boyfriend will now do it with any of the girls, but it has to be his cum.

2) No change - hubby will eat any cunt with any cum. (Am I the only woman that actually likes the word "cunt" for both the genitalia and as slang for a woman? It sounds so strong.)

3) Still true.

4) I'll lick Lora or Clair after one or both of the guys pumps semen in it. There's a totally different mind set for me depending on whether it's before or after I've orgasmed.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Both husband and I love eating cum filled pussy. He loves mine after another guy has filled it and Inlive eating a woman after he has filled her or if it another guy that has filled her. My husband also eats me after he has filled me. But he really likes it when another guy has filled me and if it was more than one, all the better. Maybe it sounds slutty, but I have had 3 guys filled me with cum then my husband had a feasts before he fucks.

When I have tried more than 3 in a row, he gets so turned on he has cum before he even gets to taste me and shoots his cum. Poor guy.

Cheetah,

We both have hubbies that are like us, into cum filled pussies, whether our own, or others. Dave and I have shared cum from anal sex. Some find that gross, but when in the moment, cum from mouth, pussy or ass tastes great. Also, you can tell from the taste the ones that are eating healthy, like a guy who came in me that had eaten pineapple earlier. The cum was so sweet, that is why Dave and I are like wine connoisseur, which we are, but also cum connoisseurs.

Laura

I might. It wasn't even in my thoughts until one time I kissed a girl after I came in her mouth. It was the first time I actually came in anyone's mouth. She was sucking me and I was getting ready to cum. I told her I was going to cum, and she didn't say anything, I thought I hadn't said it loud enough for her to hear, so I said it again and she kind of just moaned a little. So I did, and she took it all. When we were face-to-face she told me she had never done that before. I was so in love with her, even before this time, I couldn't resist but give her a big french kiss. It was awesome. It was Unfortunate that we weren't able to get together for the long term.

After that I met my wife and after we had intercourse I went down on her. Now I love kissing her or oral sex after I cum in her mouth or pussy.

I hadn't considered doing it to her, or another woman, after someone else came in her, but if the situation is really hot and stimulating I just might.

I recently had the opportunity to do this. We had played with another couple we met at a club and they slept over with us on our king size bed.

The next morning, I work up to the sounds of lovemaking on the other side of the bed. It was the other couple getting it on. My wife was still sleeping next to me, so I eased out of bed and over to the other side of the bed and watched and helped our with my hands where I could.

Finally they finished and started getting up to go home. I asked him if he had creamed her. He is like...yeah...Damn that excited me.

I asked him if I could eat her out. He turned to her they nodded to each other and said sure. I laid her back on the bed, kneeled on the floor beside the bed and had a feast.

I wanted to fuck her so bad right then, and I am sure I could have, but I just didn't feel right about doing it with my wife missing out on all of it.

Finally I sat up, tapped her on the thigh, held out my hands to help her up, and said thank you very much. Gave her a very nice goodbye kiss and told them we can't wait to play with them again. And out the door they went.

WOW!!!! Did that really happen??

• Like 2

I love to be fucked while my husband watches and see me have several orgasms.

Now I have a craving to take a black cock bareback and have the guy empty his load inside me so my husband can have a feasts of cum. I never really though I wanted a black cock, but my husband wants to see me take a very large black cock bareback so why not?

We are going to a local adult theater and I am sure I will get 1-2 black cocks plus all others.

I want to be gangbanged hard and fuck several guys THEN my husband can have a turn after he eats me.

• Like 1

I can tell you that sharing cum is very erotic, and shows a deeper level of passion. I got my husband to clean my pussy after it has been filled with other guys' cum, and even after a gang bang on occasion.

Laura

• Like 1

I have posted on this before, but just wanted to add more.

My husband gets very turned on just talking about me getting filled with another man's so he can eat it out. I also love eating cum from other women either my husbands cum or another man's.

I have licked cum from a woman's breasts as well when my husband fucked her bareback even though the woman's husband did want her partners bareback.

Now, I want to take a big, black cock bareback then have my husband eat me before he is allowed to fuck me.

I never really though much about black cock, but many seem to be very, very large and long. I am sure that size cock will deposit large amounts of cum inside me, which is good.

Does anyone know that a large black cock results in a large cum deposit? Please let tme know.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I love cleaning the cum from a woman's pussy. My ex and I loved black cock, watching a thick long black dick stretching her open and hearing her yelling as her slams in deep is such a turn-on. And yes they cum a lot and multiple times, sucking all that cum from deep inside her was delicious...you'll love it!