Billygoat

What has changed with age and/or experience in the Lifestyle?

With experience open to new likes, desires and fantasy to experience.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have your desires and expectations changed with age and or experience in the lifestyle. Could be fantasy or something you have done or hope to do

• Soft swing and/or my spouse only
    • Couples only
    • MFM
    • FMF
    • Bi playmates
    • Cum Shy
    • Cum most anywhere
    • Anal
    • Group
    • Orgy
    • Open room/Exhibitionism
    • New/stranger
    • Women wanting multiple (MMMF OR MORE)
    • Men wanting multiple women (FFFM OR MORE)
    • No condom with known playmates
    • No condom with stranger
    • Cuckold/Cuckoldress
    • Fetish (BDSM etc)
    • Fantasy to realize or not (explain)

I hope you find this interesting.  A result of a general conversation at a recent party that evolved into a number of party goers chiming in very open and honest.  Actually fed to a few realizing their desires and some learning and realizing how their outlook had changed over time.  Please feel free to explain or express.  I observed that age/experience seemed to make many more open to discussion. 

I would say we’ve definitely changed with experience. We’ve only been doing this 2 1/2 years but we’ve grown so much as a couple in that time. When we started, we were full swap same room only. My wife was mildly bicurious. We had age limits of 10 years +/-, which was the first thing to go. We’re early 40’s and soon realized that age is just a number. We tend to actually gravitate to couples 10+ years older than us. We generally still play same room but separate room is an option. Also, my wife is bisexual, the curiosity is long gone. We’ve gotten into some bdsm also along the way. 
I think everyone grows the more experience they have. In the beginning you don’t know what you don’t know. You find out along your journey what you like and don’t like. It’s constantly changing for us too because I feel like we’re constantly changing and evolving as a couple. 

Edited by Thegreyarea
  • Like 1

I see my life of non-monogamy being in five stages:

1. Me having two men as sex partners who know about each other, love me and accept the situation.  Marrying one while continuing with the other.
  2. Allowing/encouraging/setting up my husband with other women.
  3. Opening up to my Lesbian side.
  4. Forming our poly family with my two men by adding two women.
  5. Having children among us.

We've done some other limited swinging and everything on the list except large group sex and strangers.  It is everything we've wanted to do.

• Like 2

Thinking about what has changed

I wasn’t 100% wanting this. 
I had apprehension watching my wife with another man. 
Getting nude in front of friends. 
My heart jumping out of my body touching and then oral sex and then the big act with our friend of many years. I swear I only went a minute or two that first time and my wife and he went for ever. 

The changes. 
I’m very comfortable being nude. I’m completely fine with my wife playing without me, spending a night with our friends together and with either one. 
I am no longer a minute man, no longer afraid of not pleasing. 
I have learned to read the signs of new partners and willing to try new things. 

What hasn’t changed, I still might be uncomfortable being too close to other men. Others may like to do DVP, not me. 

• Like 1

We joined our club 10 or so years ago. It was meeting 2 to 3 Saturdays a month back then at a Sheraton and Embassy Suites, couples and singles, large group in adjoining meeting rooms. No Bi Male activity back then much to my chagrin since I saw a lovely still dripping cock at our first experience.  I so wanted to get my hands on it but alas he just went up behind WU to massage her shoulders and dripped cum down her ass and leg while was helping masterbate someone else. Over the past decade things have loosened up with a few MTF members both pre and post bottom surgery and most recently the Bi guys have come out of the closet so to speak. Times change and with that it is hard to know what fantasy might be able to surface and play out next, getting everything in with all our diverse friends could exceed quitting time!

Six years ago we were the couple looking for someone to be our first, now we look to be the first to new couples. We were that nervous couple not knowing how we would act or react. I may have been more experimental before meeting Alan, he was very conservative sexually. He was more interested in watching me with a woman not a man. He only agreed after we couldn’t find a unicorn that we would meet a couple. He has changed much more, opening up to the total experience. 

I have been swinging on and off for 40 years and I think the biggest change that I have seen is the fact that swinging couples are easier to find, if you go to the right places. Swinging was so secret when I started, now you go to a nude beach with maybe 150 nude couples, you can find swap partners with fairly easy effort. I started out being picked up by married women in a bar that wanted me to fuck them so their husband to watch to now strictly couple swap. I voted fetish in the poll, because years ago a woman would never piss on me now, these younger women love it and don't bat an eye. I think swinging has evolved for the better and I hope that it continues. 

The more I think about this question the more I realize plenty has changed in what I enjoy. We used to meet other lifestylers and I would wait for the man to start the action, usually having my breasts touched and him working down and finally getting me undressed. With age and experience I became more aggressive with my hands going straight to what I wanted. I remember the first guy I immediately when to my knees and opened his pants to take him out. 
I originally wanted men to please me in all positions and I would always follow my partners wants. As I aged not every position was pleasurable, I found the most pleasurable was me on top controlling where and how I wanted to feel. I think this had more to do with me needing more foreplay to be ready to be entered. 
Not every woman enjoys oral the way I do. I do find with age I enjoy oral giving and getting very pleasurable to the point that I don’t need a man to be in me the way I always wanted.