Kate B

Do couples have age requirements? How many years age difference is too much?

No.  We do not.  

Although most of those that we have played with fall mostly within ten years up or down of our age.

We both have enjoyed one time as well as long term intimate relation ships with many ten to thirty years younger and a few fifteen to twenty five years older.

Age is a number, it really has to do with mind set and personality with us.

many of our younger playmates wanted/enjoyed the actual play session.  Enjoying the drawn out pace, build rather than the quick to mount and finish.  

• Like 2

"Requirement" is too strong a word. 

As a practical matter, our playmates have always been people similar in both age and social circumstances. That's who we were surrounded by, so that's who ended up in the play circle.

Would we have playmates whose ages are greatly different than our own? Well... I can't say we're for, or against, the idea, but it seems very unlikely to happen. We simply do not have enough in common.

• Like 1

We prefer people around our age but have found that our get togethers were becoming more diverse. I find the girls in our group will play with men 5 years younger and 10 years older. The guys have no limit on the legal younger side and for that matter none on the older side lol. 

My girl playmates are usually around my age and I just wonder how many of the girls think I’m too old now. 

• Like 3

I was at a party in California a few years ago.  I was in my mid fifties at the time and played with a girl that was 70.  Twice.  We both had a lovely time and she was very responsive and smoking hot!  I would never limit myself by something as trivial as age.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Same as most of the above: yes and no. We try to stay within ten years of our own age...just for common knowledge and experiences, but we also don't limit it to just that. You are as old as you feel and act. Sometimes we feel and act older older, sometimes younger (usually we feel younger), and add that to the ten year age swing, it can easily encompass 40 years give or take.

• Like 2

Different couples have different age preferences just like they have different tastes as far as body types and personality!  

For us it can be a little bit of a challenge at times due to me being 13 years older then her, but we always seem to be able to find interest from others.  We generally look for people that fall into the gap between our two ages give or take a couple of years.  She tends to not be interested in guys that are older for the most part unless they are in great shape and look a lot younger then they are.  Not much interest from her in dad bodies. She does find a lot of older women sexy though. For whatever reason it would seem a lot more women take better care of themselves then men as they age.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PSULioness said:

We prefer people around our age but have found that our get togethers were becoming more diverse. I find the girls in our group will play with men 5 years younger and 10 years older. The guys have no limit on the legal younger side and for that matter none on the older side lol. 

My girl playmates are usually around my age and I just wonder how many of the girls think I’m too old now. 

Thank you for this comment - actually all of you - this is a helpful topic for us newbs who are hoping to explore as the world slowly... slowly.... c'mon... slowly gets back to normal. We're mid-40s couple, with kids 8 & 11 (we started late after careers established); so we're not really sure what range of folks we might run across but we'd love to meet up with folks who can identify with our plight uh... journey ?   both of us have felt that in order to really move into this realm, we have to be able to play with folks who we can relate to and could relate to us or at least that is our sense of what we think would be an added turn on (beyond the physical)...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PonderingCouple said:

; so we're not really sure what range of folks we might run across but we'd love to meet up with folks who can identify with our plight uh... journey.

I understand your trepidation and concerns; I'm not making light of them.

But . . . if you jump into this, my bet is after your third time with other people you'll say, "What the hell were we worrying about!"  You'll be fine.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PonderingCouple said:

Thank you for this comment - actually all of you - this is a helpful topic for us newbs who are hoping to explore as the world slowly... slowly.... c'mon... slowly gets back to normal. We're mid-40s couple, with kids 8 & 11 (we started late after careers established); so we're not really sure what range of folks we might run across but we'd love to meet up with folks who can identify with our plight uh... journey ?   both of us have felt that in order to really move into this realm, we have to be able to play with folks who we can relate to and could relate to us or at least that is our sense of what we think would be an added turn on (beyond the physical)...

I like that there is lots of open mindedness. What do you expect to get out of swinging

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamgunn said:

I understand your trepidation and concerns; I'm not making light of them.

But . . . if you jump into this, my bet is after your third time with other people you'll say, "What the hell were we worrying about!"  You'll be fine.

Agreed! Actually we hope the only real challenge is finding a babysitter... lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kate B said:

I like that there is lots of open mindedness. What do you expect to get out of swinging

Not exactly sure what we're expecting. We've been together 23 years (married x 20), are best friends, and want to explore this side that we've opened up to each other about the past 5? years. New connections, new memories... anything that will take what we have (already amazing) and add additional layer of fun - we had a deep discussion about it about 2 years ago and decided we would never explore this if we are looking to fill a gap in our relationship; but if this is something that will add to it we're game to explore it. Narrowed a bit more Hubby open to some fun with couples; wifey leaning more girl only play and couples - wifey talks more of threesomes, hubby more of foursomes but we're flexible; ultimately just want to meet some decent folks who respect boundaries and are drama free lol - which seems like a lot to ask judging by some of the few misses we had prior to covid.

Edited by PonderingCouple
  • Like 1

Well, legal lol. Seriously, there’s something to be said for shared experiences that like-age people have. There’s also learning factor that can be shared between those with something if an age gap. I think all this really depends on the parties involved, their personalities and their their maturity levels. It’s not a one size fits all kinda answer.  Some younger people are “old souls,” while there are older people who never lose that zest for life ??‍♀️

• Like 1

Generally, we don't have a rule on age but seem to connect with people between our ages, which is a huge spread (19 years, LOL).   We do look for fit people!!!!  robb

We pick our playmates by the individual themselves. We don’t specifically look at age. But I also think it would be hot to see Mrs. Aiki with both extremes. She is 39 now so I would love to see her with a much older man and also I would love to see her with a much younger man. 

On 3/22/2021 at 2:27 PM, PonderingCouple said:

we hope the only real challenge is finding a babysitter.

In all seriousness, that is an advantage of our closed group of married couples - one of us can be the designated babysitter at one of the other houses where we throw all the kids.  Often too, one of the playing adults will go and relive the babysitter so she/he can join the others for a while. 

On 8/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, Numex said:

In all seriousness, that is an advantage of our closed group of married couples - one of us can be the designated babysitter at one of the other houses where we throw all the kids.  Often too, one of the playing adults will go and relive the babysitter so she/he can join the others for a while. 

this is a great idea! 

We don’t care about age, all about attitude and outlook, as long as we find the other couple attractive and appealing.

We have met May-December couples. He may live until December.  

• Like 2

Like most here, we prefer to meet folks close to our own age. 10 +/- is a good general rule more open to a little younger (over 30) but too much older and it is too close to our parents age and is not a turn on.

This also applies to the May-December crowd. Just not attracted 

The biggest age difference we had has been with a guy who was 61. He was really fit and had a lot of energy!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 1:03 PM, enhancer said:

Different couples have different age preferences just like they have different tastes as far as body types and personality!  

For us it can be a little bit of a challenge at times due to me being 13 years older then her, but we always seem to be able to find interest from others.  We generally look for people that fall into the gap between our two ages give or take a couple of years.

Our age difference is similar, but in the other direction. Socially, we've found that most good couple-friends are right in their early-mid 40s, a few years older than me and a few years younger than her.

For play, we're both open-minded. We both feel like 21 is a hard stop and 24 is where we stop the app settings, but have each met a grad student off Tinder. We're both open to older partners if the chemistry is there.

• Like 2

Nope he prefers younger I prefer older. If we decide one day we one swap those preferences then we will. Age is but a number

On 3/22/2021 at 9:18 AM, Baconheads said:

I was at a party in California a few years ago.  I was in my mid fifties at the time and played with a girl that was 70.  Twice.  We both had a lovely time and she was very responsive and smoking hot!  I would never limit myself by something as trivial as age.

I ran into an old acquaintance at a wedding I was ushering this weekend.  She was in her early seventies, but I could see she was still  young and fun!  No we didn't play or anything but I could tell it would have been fun!