Guest Christine

Black Fetish

My wife had the same fantasy about having a well hung black guy. finally on a trip to Jamaica, we met a really nice guy who was both black and hung! We left the disco one night and he walked back with us. She invited him in, I go to the bathroom and come out to see her sucking this massie cock. I know what she had in mind but never expected her to follow through. She had had just enough to drink to loosen her up.

After me initial shock, I noticed to I had the biggest hard on of my life even though it was probably less than half the size of his. She had a great evening. I was amazed to watch how she could take all that cock. We aren't big swingers. We only do stuff like this a couple of times a year and we always do the MMF senerio. We have hooked up with him at the same resort several times.

Try it, you'll love it! (and your husband may too!)

• Like 1

Originally posted by Sweetdevil

I do like the contrasting skin tones and the eroticism it brings but this is not exclusive with white and black.

I'm with you, Sweetdevil. In my opinion, what makes the combination of a light-skinned* woman and a dark-skinned* man (or vice versa) so erotic is the contrasting skin tones. When you look at pictures of people of similar skin tones entwined together, it can sometimes turn into a mass of arms and legs and other parts. With a highly contrasting skin tone, each body is well defined. I'm a photographer and an artist, so the contrast does it for me.

I think that some of the fantasy element of "being ravished" by a black man comes from the self-confidence that most black men exhibit. If a woman is looking for a dominant partner, she doesn't want Casper J. Milquetoast; she wants a man who exudes confidence. Think of the images from movies, sports and television. Men like Samuel L. Jackson, Djimon Hounsou, Michael Jordan. We are conditioned to think of black men as strong and self-assured. In contrast, try to think of one image from the media of a black man who is portrayed as submissive or weak.

*I use these terms because I know some "white" women who are extremely dark and I've known several people of African ancestry who were very light.

• Like 1

For my wife, she really wanted to experience a very large cock and that seemed to be more readily available with black guys!

• Like 1

Originally posted by ionsawmill

In contrast, try to think of one image from the media of a black man who is portrayed as submissive or weak.

How about Steve Urkel?

"How about Steve Urkel?"

Maybe he has a cock down to his knees (not that it means much in his case). ;)

Originally posted by lovers

"How about Steve Urkel?"

Maybe he has a cock down to his knees (not that it means much in his case). ;)

Actually, Jaleel White, who portrayed Steve Urkel is an awesome and intelligent man. I saw a biography on him several years ago and my jaw just dropped! So very unlike the character he portrayed. The man is awesome and he can eat crackers in my bed anytime! ;)

You think you have heard it all and then you heard this:

We are conditioned to think of black men as strong and self-assured. In contrast, try to think of one image from the media of a black man who is portrayed as submissive or weak.

Brother, can you be stupider? Blacks, like every other group have been protrayed in every way. Ever see Gone With The Wind? The Color Purple? Roots? And almost every movie that involves gangs shows blacks as a bunch on ignorant thugs who are all criminals.

Even if that ignorant statement quoted above were true, to suggest that because black guys are shown that way that the rest of us do not, or can not, know reality from fiction is even stupider.

Wake up, close your mouth and open your eyes and at least make some attempt to stop sterotyping people.

Damn, what an idiot.

If you want to bring up antebellum images of blacks in a state of bondage, then yes, there are images of downtrodden blacks in the media.

I stand behind my original statement. Our perceptions of all races are shaped, to a certain extent, by the entertainment media. Even the movies who show, in your words "ignorant thugs" show them as physically strong and self-confident, despite their environment. For that matter, many of the blacks in "Roots", "Gone With the Wind" and "The Color Purple" are portrayed with great emotion strength. In "Roots" and "The Color Purple", the main characters attain an attitude of greater self-worth throughout the films.

I have re-read my original post and I can't find one instance in which I perpetuated a stereotype. I did discuss stereotypes as portrayed in the media, a situation which cannot be denied.

Calling me "stupid" and "ignorant" was uncalled for and violates the guidelines for this forum:

2. No flaming/trolling/personal attacks. We do our best to remain a friendly group here. If you are mad at the world or even a small part of it, this is not a place to vent your frustrations...

We are here to share question, information and ideas in a friendly manner. If you can do that, then welcome to the board. If not, then please move on and find another place to call home.

(BTW, Steve Erkel was extremely self-confident. Perhaps too self-confident. He thought he was a chick-magnet.)

Your comment implied that blacks are ALWAYS protrayed in the medis as confident and assured and, that being the case, would explain why there is such an interest in the "black fantasy". This is an ignorant statement.

You take that ignorance and draw the conclusion that the media directs our beliefs. This is stupid. My point was that blacks, like everyone else are protrayed in all kinds of different ways and that MOST people are able to decide for ourselves. If you are unable to gather sufficient mental strength to do this please do not associate your weakness with the rest of us.

People like you will always believe that blacks are different which in turn will cause them to be treated as different..which is not usually better.

Austmark,

Maybe I missed something, but were you kidding when you called someone an idiot?

John

Kind of kidding and kind of not. More like the remark was idiotic, rather than the person. It always seems to amaze me at the muddle-headed thinking that some people do and try to pass off as open mindedness.

We have here a person who makes totally racist statements and is not even aware of the fact. Its common for people to think that a POSITIVE statement can not be racist but it can be. A positive statement can not be prejudiced but can be racist. A sterotype is still a sterotype even when its a good sterotype.

Swingers like to think they have an open mind and the first point to work on to acheiving an open mind is to clear your thinking. The post made by this person shows a sharp lack of that ability.

I personally did not read anything that seemed out of context or derogatory in Ionsawmill's post that you seem to be so upset about. Perhaps I am blinded or something, but I have now read it four times. I still don't see anything that would or should upset anyone. Is there an underlying reason I don't know about at work here? Something I'm not seeing in the written word of this thread?

I'm compelled to agree with ohiocouple on this one- I saw nothing derogatory in ironsawmill's post.

I am the first to say that until we start BELIEVING and ACTING that everyone is completely equal, nothing is going to change. I also believe though, that sometimes oversensitivity can hinder the process, as well. I am originally from Kansas. The entertainment industry portrays people from the Heartland to be backwards and usually ignorant in movies. I know that this is an untruth- a broad, generalistic statement, if you will- and I dismiss it. I know that it is a false depiction.

The reality is (and I think this is what Ironsawmill said) that the media depicts people with generalistic views. African Americans do tend to be portrayed as being very strong.

"Gone with the Wind", "The Color Purple" and "Roots", the movies which you used as examples, I frankly believe do the opposite of what you have described. I think that all three of these movies are simply documentation of how much adversity the african american has OVERCOME.

We are all aware of the tragic circumstances that surrounded every african american until even the past 50 years or so. The unfair stigmas, blatant discrimination, etc. However, I think that it is the knowledge that they have triumphed over that type of discrimination that makes the media depict them as stronger than the average caucasian.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that I think your attack on Ironsawmill was unwarranted and rash.

I think this may be just a fluke thing. Mark is normally a very considerate and nonjudgemental person, as his posts on this board reflect:

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we might try addressing the data, rather than attacking the poster.

quote:

... this is an opinion board and they have the right to express thier opinion.

quote:

Lets all try to judge less and accept more.

quote:

I mean, being polite costs a person nothing and causes less hurt feelings.

quote:

... the hallmark of class is the ability to handle difficult situations with tact and consideration.

I think I inadvertantly touched a nerve with Mark, but I have reread my original and second posts and can find nothing derogatory or stereotypical. I have discussed this matter with several black co-workers and none of them found the issue to be as abominable as Mark has. In fact, they agreed with me with regards to the media's one-sided portrayal of black men.

Frankly, if the entertainment media had no sway over our opinions, I would be out of a job. As a graphic designer in the advertising business, I know the power of words and images to alter perception.

Gosh, austxmark, you kind of blew me out of the water, too, with your comments directed towards ionsawmill. From what I've read in your other posts, this was unlike you.

Since I've been on this Board - including my lurking days - I haven't seen too many idiots. People with different ideas and opinions? Constantly. People who don't express themselves too well in the written format? Many. But idiots? Few and far between. Now quite a few of us have qualified for the "idiotic statement of the day" award!! ;) I think I won that one last night.

I don't necessarily agree with ionsawmill's perceptions of the Black man by the media, but his perceptions did give rise to a new awareness for me. And that is one of the things I value on this Board and elsewhere - people that can cause me to look at things differently and question things that I thought were so obvious. -EBF

LOL..man I guess I did overreact. I have had to deal with this issue for a long time and I guess it did strike a nerve. I do apologize for the attacks as I try to stick to the topic rather than the person. Just goes to show you anyone can lose his cool at times.

All I was trying to convey, poorly, it appears, is that we all need to not think of blacks as any different than anyone else. As soon as we think of them as different we will treat them as different, and that is usually not good.

As an example: I see alot of effort for affermative action and things like that and all it means to me is that some people think blacks can not compete with others and need special help. This sounds good and helpful but in reality is crippling the very people it is trying to help. Most people do not see this and I try to make it clear.

Again, sorry for the unwarrented attacks, I need to keep my thinking clear and stop being so muddle-headed. :)

I'm glad to hear, Mark, that this post was uncharacteristic for you!

As I am new here, I hadn't had the opportunity to read your past posts. From the quotes that Ironsawmill was kind enough to post, it appears that you usually have a very level head. I do understand how strong feelings can alter your normal reactions to a topic.

Have a wonderful day!

SARA

Too cool, Mark! Just another example of why I love this board. It is heart warming when issues can be resolved in this fashion and we all get a better understanding of each other!

Hugs to ya! :)

(We really need a huggie smilie, Julie...)

Originally posted by ionsawmill

(BTW, Steve Erkel was extremely self-confident. Perhaps too self-confident. He thought he was a chick-magnet.)

So did Inspector Clouseau, Barney Fife, etc. But the characters were supposed to be humorous because they were buffoons but didn't realize it when everyone else did.

I thought you were asking for black characters (not actors portraying them, so no need to defend Jaleel White) in media that were not shown to be studly, powerful, cool, hip or intimidating. If that were the case, a nerd character like Steve Urkel would be one of the (yes, admittedly very few) TV creations. But if you were talking about black male characters that were unsure of themselves or insecure and not confident, then, yes, you are correct, the Steve Urkel persona did have a lot of confidence, even if it was misguided.

Originally posted by MattMann

So did Inspector Clouseau, Barney Fife, etc. But the characters were supposed to be humorous because they were buffoons but didn't realize it when everyone else did.

I thought you were asking for black characters (not actors portraying them, so no need to defend Jaleel White) in media that were not shown to be studly, powerful, cool, hip or intimidating. If that were the case, a nerd character like Steve Urkel would be one of the (yes, admittedly very few) TV creations. But if you were talking about black male characters that were unsure of themselves or insecure and not confident, then, yes, you are correct, the Steve Urkel persona did have a lot of confidence, even if it was misguided.

He reminds me of a guy I went to college with. They guy never understood the word NO. He was as nerdy as they get. The man married an attorney and his is running the house now. They have three kids. He runs an internet co. from home and they have a terrific life. Persistence pays I guess.....I just cant figure it out sometimes tho...lol

John

Originally posted by austxmark

LOL..man I guess I did overreact. I have had to deal with this issue for a long time and I guess it did strike a nerve. I do apologize for the attacks as I try to stick to the topic rather than the person. Just goes to show you anyone can lose his cool at times.

All I was trying to convey, poorly, it appears, is that we all need to not think of blacks as any different than anyone else. As soon as we think of them as different we will treat them as different, and that is usually not good.

As an example: I see alot of effort for affermative action and things like that and all it means to me is that some people think blacks can not compete with others and need special help. This sounds good and helpful but in reality is crippling the very people it is trying to help. Most people do not see this and I try to make it clear.

Again, sorry for the unwarrented attacks, I need to keep my thinking clear and stop being so muddle-headed. :)

Well said, and I completely agree. -EBF :)

I am in your shoes too! I've never been with a black woman, but it is a fantasy I've had for years. If the oppurtunity had ever arrived, I would take advantage of it without a thought.

• Like 1

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but based on my observations over the years in gyms and workout facilities, black men do tend to have good sized tools, bigger than what the average white boy might be packing. Of course, the caveat is that those men that did tend to have the ubiquitous Black Dick of Death were generally VERY black.

Now, was this always the case? No. But it does appear to be a common trend among black men who look to have little or no caucasian in their ancestry.

Bottom line; so what? Do I give a rat's ass? Hell, no. There are all sorts of physical traits that people of different ethnic backgrounds have. BFD.

As for why some women have this thing about having sex with a black man, all the women I've talked to over the years who have done it (and who were honest about it), all said it was mainly a combination of that skin tone contrast that's been mentioned, along with the "forbidden fruit" aspect. Bear in mind that these women were all around my age. That is, we came of age in the 1960s and early 1970s, right on the cusp of the civil rights movement. People's attitudes, especially among the then young, were different than now. People who came of age in the 1980s and '90s I can't really speak to.

(And anyone who thinks this is "racist", in the words of the immortal Crow T. Robot, "BITE ME!"...:)

Bear

Originally posted by bear_n_bunny

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but based on my observations over the years in gyms and workout facilities, black men do tend to have good sized tools, bigger than what the average white boy might be packing. Of course, the caveat is that those men that did tend to have the ubiquitous Black Dick of Death were generally VERY black.

Now, was this always the case? No. But it does appear to be a common trend among black men who look to have little or no caucasian in their ancestry.

Bottom line; so what? Do I give a rat's ass? Hell, no. There are all sorts of physical traits that people of different ethnic backgrounds have. BFD.

As for why some women have this thing about having sex with a black man, all the women I've talked to over the years who have done it (and who were honest about it), all said it was mainly a combination of that skin tone contrast that's been mentioned, along with the "forbidden fruit" aspect. Bear in mind that these women were all around my age. That is, we came of age in the 1960s and early 1970s, right on the cusp of the civil rights movement. People's attitudes, especially among the then young, were different than now. People who came of age in the 1980s and '90s I can't really speak to.

(And anyone who thinks this is "racist", in the words of the immortal Crow T. Robot, "BITE ME!"...:)

Bear

FLame Flame Flame,

Just didn't wanna dissapoint ya.

John

Originally posted by austxmark

We're cool. No problem. It's a hot topic.

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

FLame Flame Flame,

Just didn't wanna dissapoint ya.

John

Should have used the new smilies John.

flamethrow

flamethrow

flamethrow

Jesse

Originally posted by windsor4fun2

Should have used the new smilies John.

flamethrow

flamethrow

flamethrow

Jesse

flamethrow

TOo good flamethrow

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

flamethrow

TOo good flamethrow

OK, here's some back at ya, Ace...:)

flamethrow

flamethrow

flamethrow

Bear

Originally posted by bear_n_bunny

OK, here's some back at ya, Ace...:)

flamethrow

flamethrow

flamethrow

Bear

Is this a flame war? :rofl:

Julie has an answer fro everything.

John

flamethrow flamethrow flamethrow

Guest samanthaUK

you should deffinatly go for it, i did nearly 2 years ago, my husband watches nearly every time. we both look forward to these " monthly treats ". in genaral the black guys you find in ad's, that are prepared to service wives infront of thier hubby's, are confidant because of thier greater size. maybe the " normal " sized ones don't provide this service...

SamanthaUK is right, most black guys who advertise do so on the basis that the woman is looking for a well hung black man. So the belief that most black men are big tends to be born out by swinger's experiences on the scene.

As a vwe guy in an interracial cple I often play solo. It gives me a buzz that women regard my body and cock as some kind of fetishised object. As far as I am concerned I am just me, not pandering to any stereotype.

Women looking for single men are also looking for something they don't have in their relationship - younger or much older, gym fit, upscale or working man etc a whole range of fantasy attributes. So what. It's a brief fantasy for a night.

Cples tend to look for others they feel a great deal in common - looking for a mirror of themselves and not difference. So as an interracial cple we have found few white cples in the UK responding to our ads and now tend to find a majority of black/interracial cple interest. Which is a shame as our 'mirror' is not based on skin colour but on other more important factors.

White women into black men should definitely go for it but in controlled circumstances. Picking up men in bars is crazy I think - how do you know they can perform or be cool about it?

Group meets or finding experienced blk men who regularly advertise is your best bet. Initially the white cple (who have had few encounters with blk men) have to get over the fear barrier and realise this guy is going to be pretty normal and not some cipher out of Mandingo. If everything proceeds on mutual respect then you limit the options for failure. Swap numbers and pics and expect the same.

Good luck