coupleproyect

Another man doing oral to your husband?

The answer to that question is another question: What is he thinking about? In other words, when you are giving him head, is he imagining it's your wife? While he's giving you anal sex, is he imagining he is instead having anal sex with a woman?

I for one would not enjoy any arrangement wherein someone was "pretending" to enjoy something just so they could get to my wife.

ionsawmill is dead on with his last comment. The point about enjoying bisexual activities is that you DO enjoy such activities. I become hornier knowing I'm giving pleasure and that applies equally to males and females.

I have been in situations in which I knew i was there because the wife wanted to see a guy suck another guy's cock. The husband was doing it for the wife. I did not greatly enjoy these encounters and tried to avoid them by responding only to people that said they were bi. As you know, not a foolproof method.

How to characterize oneself is a dilemma. If your definition is too tight you run the risk of missing those with whom you are compatible but see things differently. Too loose and you come across as dishonest.

I always say I'm bisexual but the more accurate definition is that I'm orally bisexual and open to discuss anal. Not a real good headline in answer to someone's ad. So, I say I'm bisexual and if we talk more, then I tell then more about what that means.

ion & biguy,

Both of you make very valid points - what exactly DOES a 'straight' male think about when another man is sucking on him or when he is sliding into another man's ass? I guess that none of us would ever know unless we met someone like that and asked those questions at that time.

For us, we advertise that we are both bi. We don't elaborate on the oral/anal side of things until that subject is raised by the other people/person we're chatting with. And when the question is posed, we try to finagle a bit... or we try to ask that ourselves before the others can ask. And we almost always ask it in a way that allows the other person to answer as honestly as possible... we will ask "are you into oral or anal? do you give or receive? or is it both?" That tends to give us the opportunity to gauge how we should respond.

But if someone beats us to the question, we will be honest - I am orally bi and have done anal with a strap on/dildo. We are open to discussion on male-male anal sex. Seems to us that, although we hedge our bets a little when we pose the question, honesty is definitely the best policy.

Jerry :)

There was a periodical published in London during Victorian times. Many of the articles have been compiled into a book entitled "The Pearl", a wonderful analogy for the clitoris. One of the stories published has do with teenagers, of an oversexed variety I personally did not experience, getting to know each other, as it were. Early on in the adventures, one of the guys blows another guy. There is no question of their preference for women nor of their preference for some sex rather than no sex. The story was written about 130 years ago.

My point is, that among sexy people through the ages, we bisexuals have had the better of it.

My wife really gets hot watching me with another guy, which of course the 2 of us take advantage of!

Well, it's something I have thought about - on the basis of " What's good for the Goose should be good for the Gander".

It seems that the vast majority of males are turned on by the lovemaking of female couples - the thought and the actuality.

That being the case, in a swinging relationship, if two men pleasuring each other is something the women want to experience, then it's a pretty poor show if the men withdraw their involvement.

After all, it is something that we expect the woman to enjoy doing for us.

Well, it's something I have thought about - on the basis of " What's good for the Goose should be good for the Gander".

It seems that the vast majority of males are turned on by the lovemaking of female couples - the thought and the actuality.

That being the case, in a swinging relationship, if two men pleasuring each other is something the women want to experience, then it's a pretty poor show if the men withdraw their involvement.

After all, it is something that we expect the woman to enjoy doing for us.

Exactly. It's one of the reasons I started to swallow when doing oral on a guy. It's OK for women to do it, so why not guys? I've come to relish it as a sign of doing a great job and doing something extra for him.

I'm 99% str8 but I've always wondered what it would be like to go down on another man, especially in front of his wife. I have never been interested in kissing or any other sexual thing with another guy, however.

When I was in college, I had a married gf. After a lot of great sex and discussion about her hubby, she suggested we let him watch. I wanted nothing to do with THAT! After thinking about it for sometime, the vision of him watching while I put his cute, sexy wife through her paces started to excite me! I finally agreed.

The first time was a real kick! He watched everything I did to his wife. She cooperated fully. When my cock wasn't in her mouth, all she said was "yes"..."yes"...LOL On the second fuck session with him present, we had all been drinking and, in fact, he was serving us drinks in bed...LOL I decided I wanted to see him eat her creampie after I had fucked her. She said he'd never do it. We fucked and fucked, her vulva was swollen and oozing after two of my spurting orgasms. I called him over and told him I wanted to see him eat her cunt. My dick started swelling just by mentioning it to him. He didn't want to do it at all. But the combined pressure if both her and I got him to do it. She cooperated totally, spreading her legs, allowing him access to her vagina. He slurped her pussy until she told him to stop...after her second orgasm.

Next, I told him I wanted him to suck my cock..while SHE watched! Again, he didn't want to. Again, the pressure from she and I got him to do it. I was totally turned on by the thought of her husband sucking my dick. I loved the control over him and the thought of him gagging on my stiff dick reinforced the whole D/s scene that was going on anyway. By the way, he did a great job! He held my cock and licked it like a lollipop while she watched fascinated...and highly turned on by the show!

When it was time for me to feed him, I held his head with both hands to make sure he didn't pull away when I ejaculated. He took to my cock like a horny slut...I loved it...he swallowed...and his cute, eager wife loved it. He got it all...in his mouth, my spurting dick, sperm, testosterone and an ample issue of sticky semen.

Needless to say, I used him several times after that for my suck slave and she used him for her creampie slave...LOL!

Wow, 5 great pages about my most favorite sexual act! I really enjoy sucking a man's cock while his wife or g/f watches and cheers me on and then sharing that hot load with her...Absolutely WONDERFUL... I really love her sexy look on her face when she is watching!

Wow and double wow! A great thread! Glad to know that there are some guys out there that (like their wives) are open to the full range of sensuality and sexuality. We have always loved to see our geese enjoying other geese and now they are telling us how much it turns them on to see the ganders getting it on. From one gander to others, I say "enjoy."

One more quick thought. I'm sorry that this thread is in the "Fetishes" category. We for two don't think of it as a fetish but as a natural continuation of our openness and sensuality.

One more quick thought. I'm sorry that this thread is in the "Fetishes" category. We for two don't think of it as a fetish but as a natural continuation of our openness and sensuality.

Yes, this is so well said!

But does that mean that this is a minority view in the "conventional" or "nominal" (whatever that means..lol!) swinging community? :confused:

But does that mean that this is a minority view in the "conventional" or "nominal" (whatever that means...lol!) swinging community? :confused:

I am not sure. According to some, there are more bi-men that are willing to admit it. Personally, I am not bi-anything. I don't even like driving with two hands and the fact that I get paid bi-monthly gives me the willies... So for me, it is a viewpoint that I can't relate to.

From my perspective, bisexuality is a minority view as I do not know many bisexual men through the lifestyle (except those that I have met here).

As for this being in the "fetish" forum, the thread was started two years ago - and honestly, it's been discussed on probably every separate forum here. So, having it represented in the fetish forum just gives the topic more coverage ;)

Spoomonkey

I am not sure. According to some, there are more bi-men that are willing to admit it. Personally, I am not bi-anything. I don't even like driving with two hands and the fact that I get paid bi-monthly gives me the willies... So for me, it is a viewpoint that I can't relate to.

From my perspective, bisexuality is a minority view as I do not know many bisexual men through the lifestyle (except those that I have met here)...

Spoomonkey

LOL!... that is the funniest way I have ever heard "not bi" described! What a riot. What you are saying is certainly my impression so far...

I don't think of myself as bi, or even bi-curious. But in riding the waves of those moments where everyone goes into the same sensual wavelength, those distinctions seem meaningless for me, it is not about the gender, it is about the combined energy. I respect other people's boundaries and limits about those matters though. Hell, there are things I cannot relate to also.

Oh, I think that seeing another guy suck on Ken would be VERY hot. I'd also like to see Ken reciprocate.

Rachel

yup this thread is nearly 2 years old and it keep going and going just like the energizer bunny! Ive spoke to so many women that say the same thing you do Rachel. It's an incredible topic for sure, So many movies and pictures on the net also of MMF Bisex.

Stay cool everyone. This heat is killer!

Damn, that is hot. That is how it started with my wife, her bbc boyfriend, and me. Now it is just the norm for us. No one we have been with has found it to be anything other than erotic. A complete turn-on for everyone in the room.

We're both bi and I find it such a turn-on watching him give head. We've had a couple of FMF's and I plugged him with my strap-on a few times and both of us ladies were turned on by it. It was my idea for him to try it, since I was bi and playing with the ladies I told him it was only fair that I get to watch him play with another guy's cock. He was reluctant at first, but after a week or two he said he'd be willing to give it a shot with the right guy. One thing about my hubby, he used to be a skinhead, not the kind you see in the movies that beats up "fags", but a skinhead none the less, and a guy being bi was not something he would have ever wanted to associate with. His whole outlook on bi sex has changed so much since I told him I was bi, and our marriage and sex life have only gotten better since he opened his mind and tried bi. He is only orally bi right now, but he's willing to take it another step to anal. I practice on him once in a while with my strap-on and plugs. The only bi guys he's played with were either way too thick for his first time or just didn't seem like the "right" guy for it. I'm so happy he tried oral and that he enjoyed it, but I won't push him to try the anal until he's ready.

HUGE turn-on, can't see it ever happening, but, I find it highly erotic; no kissing or penetration though, that would turn me off (I think).

Well I think its fine so long as it is what you both want. My wife loves to watch me getting my mouth used by other guys and most admit it is very kinky.

The idea of my hubby kissing another guy is a major turn-off for both of us, but giving and receiving head is a major turn-on. I remember one time he was giving a guy head while I was at work and the guy wanted my hubby to do him in the butt. My hubby tried but it was a turn-off for him and he couldn't get it up to attempt it. Sometimes oral is plenty.

Couldn't agree more. I can't picture myself kissing on another guy, but I feel pretty confident with the idea of going down and am willing to try... What is the old saying, "Only a woman truly knows how to please a woman"? Well, wouldn't that go both ways??? ;)

OK, I can admit having expressed the idea to Catherine and she is most willing to see it happen. It is still a fantasy, well not even that... it was an idea. I love to see a cock in her pussy but somewhere along the line, the idea of me sucking that cock with her pussy juice on it seemed somewhat erotic. But that is as far as the idea has gone...

Gigi and I have done a lot of swinging in the past; that much is obvious if you’ve read our stories. And… I admit that I was fascinated by the sight of other guy's cocks. Like many men however, the thought of engaging in sex with another guy was a bit of a physiological turn-off.

I did receive quite a thrill from holding another guy's cock to Gigi’s lips as she sucked him off and it got me to thinking. But I never really acted on it.

Sometime later, at a party with two other couples, Gigi was on top and riding our friend Bob when I thought it would be cool to lick her ass before I attempted to give her a DP. As I tongued her hole, I also licked Bob’s cock and it sent sensations all the way down my spine. :flamethrow:

Gigi and Marlene (Chuck’s wife) later encouraged Bob and I to have oral sex. So… as Marlene rode my cock, they guided Bob’s cock to my mouth. As Marlene ejaculated all over my balls, Bob came in my mouth. All in all, it was a very exciting occurrence but I mostly want to believe it because of the overall experience of the DP; our cocks stroked against one another as we penetrated Gigi’s cunt and later, Marlene’s.

I enjoyed the incident but I don’t consider myself “Bi”. I think it was quite normal for Gigi to want to see us together since I enjoy watching her with other women also.

If YOU enjoyed seeing your man with another man, it doesn’t mean you’re sick; it just means that you are as normal as the next person.

::P:

I have to say that this thread has turned me on! I've experimented with guys before, and, while it was pleasurable, it's certainly not something I would pursue. The thought of being with a guy alone doesn't turn me on like reading this thread.

I look forward to my first experience!

I have to say that this thread has turned me on! I've experimented with guys before, and, while it was pleasurable, it's certainly not something I would pursue. The thought of being with a guy alone doesn't turn me on like reading this thread.

I look forward to my first experience!

There are just as many bi guys out there looking as there are str8 guys, so if your looking they are out there. Funny how you say you wouldn't pursue it, but then you say that you can't wait for your first experience.

Ohh my.... umm. I would really really like to see my hubby get it on with a guy orally and otherwise, and he was very encouraging of me and the girl I did... fair is fair. However, it isn't really the same, I have been making out with other hot girls at straight dance clubs since high school and it is totally acceptable. Everybody likes to see two decent looking girls getting it on. "Gay man" is still such a negative stigma for men, and too many people consider even dick sucking making you GAY...rather than bi.

It is such a shame, because my man is so hot and has so much fashion sense and style, he has great hair, he can dance and he isn't personally a homophobe so he really should be bi damn it :)

Just a few weekends ago one of our gay friends was dancing with us and he was hitting on my hubby and he said 'I can't believe you are straight'. I keep hinting, he keeps refusing. I hope to slowly wear him down :) Just kidding I truly wouldn't want him to do something that he wasn't comfortable with or would regret later. I can dream though...

There are just as many bi guys out there looking as there are str8 guys, so if your looking they are out there. Funny how you say you wouldn't pursue it, but then you say that you can't wait for your first experience.

I meant I couldn't wait for my first experience with a couple. Being with a guy alone just isn't my thing.

Glad to find this thread!!

My wife has this same fantasy, of me being with another guy and her at the same time. She would love to see me go down on him, watch him go down on me, me doing him, and him doing me. All the while one of us doing her. I had gone all the way with a guy when I was 15, but that was it, and she knows about it. Now she wants it.

I've read other threads where other women who have had this fantasy come true weren't that impressed with it for one reason or another. I'm actually thinking about it now after much coercing from my wife, but I'm concerned that she might be thinking it is going to be different than it really is. From what I've read in this thread most of you ladies definitely seem to like the idea, but don't seem to know why it is such a big turn-on.

So to further our "investigation"... How would you ladies like the event to transpire in detail? What would your ultimate mmf event be like?

Hello everyone! Yesterday something really weird happened to me while i was reading this site. I love sex stories. And I was reading the interactive stories you have in here. The story was about a woman and her husband being in the hot tub with another couple. Fine. But suddenly the story gets to the point where the woman wanted the "other" man to do oral sex to her husband. And he did. I got so and so turned on that you know what I ended up doing :)

Afterwards, I was like: What the hell made me so turned on? This is so weird! I really was extremely turned on by imagining my spouse being orally stimulated my another men. Penetration wasn't on my mind at all, (that would be a turn OFF), just oral.

Is that normal for women to fantasize about that? :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's not going to happen. Men dictate their fantasies and women act them out for us, it's not supposed to be the other way around. :D

I met with two couples that this ended up being the highlight of the playing. The first time we started MFM then when she and i were talking MM came up. I told her that it was something i had thought of. The next time we were all together she slipped me some of his cum after blowing him, awesome. She egged us on after that. Whooo hooo

The thought of touching or sucking another cock was the last thing I thought about, but my first 3-way was when friends of mine had invited me into their bedroom. We all had fun, but when he went down on me, it caught me by surprise. It was great, I didn't reciprocate, but always fantasized about it since then.

Years later, when my girlfriend and I were at a club, we had a single guy in a private room. I didn't have to think twice when she said it would be a turn-on for her to see me suck a cock.

If you get a kick out of being blown by your wife or girlfriend, you no doubt wonder what it feels like to her, and what the sensations and taste are like.

Well, if you swing, you can find out by blowing another male.

And, since you probably have gone down on a woman after she has been "oilked" it is not much different, really.

Ditto for anal. If you have cum in your wife, girlfriend, or playmate, you may want to see, or they may want to see what that is like.

I think I will pass on the latter because of disease risk today, especially AIDS, but if it were not for that. It would be interesting. I would like to feel what it is like to be filled and have creme spurt into me.

One thing does puzzle me, Women seem to like anal. Does not appeal to me much.

Also, the societal prohibition on homosexual contact is pretty strong, but so is the prohibition on the "lifestyle"

Otto & Eileen.

If you get a kick out of being blown by your wife or girlfriend, you no doubt wonder what it feels like to her, and what the sensations and taste are like.

Actually, no I don't...

While I enjoy and appreciate a good blow job, I have never been interested in knowing what it feels like to give one...

And, since you probably have gone down on a woman after she has been "oilked" it is not much different, really.

Never done this either...

Once I give it to her, she can keep it ;)

Ditto for anal. If you have cum in your wife, girlfriend, or playmate, you may want to see, or they may want to see what that is like.

My wife tried some finger play with me once - definitely not my bag. It wasn't comfortable physically and I just didn't like the way it made me feel. We did that, though, because folks suggested inserting a finger during oral sex - not because I wondered about a bit of buggery...

Spoomonkey

I have read a lot of these post and it is my guess that there are a lot of bi guys in the lifestyle that don't talk or admit to it because they don't want to be shunned from the fun. So we have all probably played with a couple with a bi guy and just don't know it. Have a good day.

Guest Paradise19

In my deepest, most erotic thoughts, I have fantasized about another man going down on my husband, and it's a major turn-on to me. I've even thought out and planned how I could get this to happen. I believe 2 men don't have to be gay or even bi to enjoy something like this. Maybe I'll submit a story...

Up for Most Anything

Paradise19

Never done this either...

Once I give it to her, she can keep it ;)

What Spoo said.

This is interesting. Ask almost any man out there and he would love to see two women having sex. I wonder why more women don't have the desire to see two men?

Maybe it is because men are more visual?

maybe its cause men are more visual ?

I dunno, as a woman who enjoys seeing bi male sex, I doubt it's because I am "more visual" "like men". I prefer to think that there is little that men and I have in common as far as thinking goes (giggle).

We are a couple that is a little out of the norm in our experience. She is only slightly into girls while he is into guys and every so often acts upon it when the right one comes around. We find our tendencies to primarily be heterosexual and live the vast majority of our swing life that way. But we do keep our eyes open for the occasional bi male we are attracted too but do not, for the most part, advertise it. It is our impression that most folks get weirded out with male bi talk...so we just quietly sail through the scene with our radar up. facelick

We are a couple that is a little out of the norm in our experience. She is only slightly into girls while he is into guys and every so often acts upon it when the right one comes around. We find our tendencies to primarily be heterosexual and live the vast majority of our swing life that way. But we do keep our eyes open for the occasional bi male we are attracted too but do not, for the most part, advertise it. It is our impression that most folks get weirded out with male bi talk...so we just quietly sail through the scene with our radar up. facelick

That's understandable.. bi females are treated like queens and bi males are shot on sight!

M :nono:

Thats understandable.. bifemales are treated like queens and bimales are shot on sight!

M :nono:

In seven pages has anyone yet "shot" a bi-male?

Spoomonkey

Hubby is BI. I love to watch him/him oral. When we go to the theaters & even some parks, it is such a turn-on. I've gotten soooo hot a few times I just got naked, started playing with myself & begged other guys to have sex

while watching hubby. He was never like this 'till someone went down on him first & he decided to experiment. He has really gotten into the black guys, because once they are hard, he knows most of the time I'll have sex with them.

As a long time swinger, usually as the "extra" male to a couple wanting some additional excitement to their sex life, I have had the "situation" arise many times. Over the years I have developed the ability (actually, I enjoy it tremendously) to respond in a bi fashion. When three people (MFM) are comfortable and confident with one another, then whatever turns everyone on should be desirable.

The key is that EVERYONE must enjoy it. There were just so many times when I was going down on a girl while her man was doing her. Obviously, the proximity was such that it was just too erotic not to suck her and then him. Most of the men were theoretically straight but a mouth is a mouth and under the circumstances the ALL got into it. To be totally honest, I love to go down on a girl who is freshly fucked and filled. The crude but correct terminology of "sloppy seconds" is what I am talking about. There really isn't anything more pleasurable than sinking your erection into a hot, SLICK slit...and honestly, to sink your face into it is just that much better.

As with the men, I have shocked a few women but ultimately they all said it was the most erotic (OK, nasty) thing they had ever done and LOVED it. Most claimed it was the best orgasm they ever had...me sucking their spermy clit!! All of them wanted it again and again. So back to the original idea...yes, I suck cock if the couple enjoys it. I LOVE to suck a man off while his wife watches...usually masturbating herself or me!

The bottom line...don't knock it until you've sucked it!! And yes, I am predominately straight!! Thanks for your ear.........John

Like many women from this thread, I am one that finds it intensely erotic to see my man involved with another man. In fact, during my repressed youth, I was horrified by my own fantasies, and thought I was truly twisted.

I have always been bisexual, although I didn't admit it to myself (I told myself I was just experimenting with girls, when in reality, I was very much the seducer with them) for many years.

But that didn't shock me. What shocked me were the repressed, hidden thoughts and fantasies I had about seeing two men together, with me in the room. Strangely, I was never turned on by gay porn. My fantasy was for me and my husband to have the chance to have sex with another, bisexual, man.

But I thought I was weird, and sick for having these fantasies.

When I met my husband, and he told me that he was also bisexual, but had very limited experiences with men, I was more turned on than I can possibly express. I knew that this man was perfect for me (for far more reasons than this, but it certainly solidified it) and that if I ever had the chance, I would DEFINITELY want to see him have sex with a man, oral, anal, didn't matter...I was INTO it!

Now that we are swingers, it has become a reality for us, and I couldn't be happier about it. My husband loved it too, and we are even closer, knowing that we both love both cock and pussy.

There was something just so incredibly erotic about seeing my husband, my pussy loving husband, slide his lips down another man's cock.

OK, this is making me hot again just remembering it, so I'd better send it quick. LOL

After reading all the thoughts of the ladies...it sure sounds as if they like this idea as much as the guy's "want to see two woman". I myself have yet to cross down that road but, one does have to be open minded in this lifestyle. I think one lesson learned is that the ladies should be as vocal as their men; they have the right just as we do to express what turns us on!

Searched out this discussion after seeing a similar thread started on SZC. Seems like there are women who are very turned on by m/m sex. Have seen myself several 'watchers' become extremely aroused, to the point of orgasm. & yes that was a turn on for me & the other male. Its still more fun to have the lady join in. Oral double heading someone includes more touching, teamwork, pleasure for the recipient, & friendly intimacy if thats what you are looking for as well. ..but thats another conversation.

I was turned on to the advantages of cocksucking very soon after being introduced to swinging or group sex, so the two have been nearly one & the same. The girls who persuaded me, & several other men, were certainly into watching and vocal about it. Jokes about taking it all the way in, swallowing, being gentle or rough were common. Watching was not confined of course to m/m combinations. For whatever reason at some point everyones attention would be caught up by some pairing or threesome & a audience would develop, invariably with cheering, catcalls, critique, or advice & requests.

I think at the core of it watching is simply taking advantage of the live sex show at hand.

• Like 3