Alura

Show us a play night outfit, please.

adamgunn said:
Thanks for the bump. Here's some outfits the wife has had success with.

I am not surprised to learn your wife has been successful while wearing that attire. But, Nice as her apparel maybe, I expect the success has more to do with the woman wearing the clothes – and what a lovely smile – than the clothing itself.

• Like 2

20190619_213100.jpg

wore this on the other night for easy access. Can we post pics showing genitalia in the chats?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

WickedBlckDress.jpg This one is very short, slides up or down easily

IMG_3176 copy.jpg

This with a little, very short skirt. The thing with the top is the built in boning, keeps everything kind of out there nice and at the same time, the zipper, you can move it down several inches to show more and more.

Purple.jpg

Can we post pics showing genitalia in the chats?

This is an awesome thread, thanks to all for the contributions. Posting rules - forums no more than R rated (no pink), photo galleries get as naughty as you would like.

• Like 2

DCEE8261-AB4A-4A4E-8AC9-B0B3B3B4E9E8.jpg

Last Tropics Party, ladies night. Corset n Lace night.

Most our party pics show others.....etc....not for public view

5A192C87-F0F9-46FA-A0CE-FF9E54556AE9.jpg

971BF100-2522-40B3-B725-1E6D3FA052A1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Why didn't this thread bet bumped earlier?

Thanks to everyone posting! Now if only we could find some of those dresses...

Many of her play clothes are Venus, certainly, the one pictured is.

On 6/21/2019 at 12:04 AM, CB&DD said:

IMAG0578.jpg

here's a couple.

cuuuute!!!! I should get something like that for my wife!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sawman
      I am at the mature end of the swinging demographic as are my play friends. The ladies have their share of curves and character lines and often prefer to wear something when younger, fitter ladies prefer total nudity. This is just to say clothing is totally OK if it makes you comfortable. This is not a photo shoot. This is intimacy and mutual giving. Besides, a little color and texture is nice to see and feel. When I know my partner is shy I can adjust and just observe that as a boundary.

Now, go shopping.
    • By indycouple
      How do you handle privacy on SLS? I am unsure of whether I should put faces in my pics or not. I just don't want these pictures to be harvested by pic collectors or stalkers or things like that. I am debating on what to do.

Any suggestions?
    • By Chicup
      We haven't looked for new couples in a few years, and just started last month. What I am sort of amazed to see (and I don't recall this before) is how many people do close up shots of their penis/vagina. Some ONLY include said shots, as if a nice vagina is all one needed to see to determine attractiveness. It is not like there is anything special about their genitals. It is not a single male showing his massive member but couples just sort of saying 'here are our naughty bits, mail us'.

To add insult to injury, the poor digital photos/scans often make them look very unappealing.

Maybe it is just us, but we never respond to ads where the primary focus is on the nether regions. We sort of assumed you had those parts before we saw them and if everything worked out we would see them.

So if any of you think those ads are good or have one yourself, my question is why? There has to be a reason so many people do this, and we just don't get it.
    • By NewEscapadesCT
      Okay, so our first few months of trying out the online thing haven't worked so well.

We've gotten a good number of emails from people saying they love our profile, but when we open up our private pics...radio silence. The truth is, we have very few pictures, and they are not at all revealing. Time for some new pics.

We're not interested in putting nude pics online, though we're okay with revealing. After all, you probably want to see body type, right? Anyway, we've had no problem getting some good pics of my wife, but we're not sure what to do for me. I have one that seems ok, but we don't want to have a bunch of her, and just one of me.

So, what are some examples of what you like to see in the male's pic? Fully dressed? Shirt off? Feel free to make suggestions!
    • By rodzone
      Hello, beautiful people! 

I have an idea to find a photographer for my wife for taking professional pictures in Playboy/Hustler style. She is beautiful and has a perfect body, so I'd like to have pics to enjoy them when we get old 😃

From the other side, it would be some kind of a dirty game. She would have to pose naked in front of a stranger, and I like this idea. She does as well, although not sure for 100% yet.

Anyway, I am trying to find such a photographer, but don't know how. What key words should I use in Google? Do you have any ideas? 😃