Alura

Show us a play night outfit, please.

:like: I love clearance rack finds. I find the cheaper stores aimed at younger people are great for good club/party wear at a discount. Seems like whenever I go shopping with my mom I end up finding dresses that are great for the club. I bring them home and Pet is like "you bought that with your mom there?" "yeah, and she didn't even really blink" because the reality is they just look like a nice fun going out dress. Kinda like what you are wearing here, and probably even one or two of what I posted.

Yes! I bought one at Charlotte Russe and the other at some shop called The Clothing Co. at the mall. I actually wanted the purple colored dress there but it was too small so I went with the black one instead. I think it worked out. :) It's been about 2 months since I've bought a dress to go out it.... ;) lol

Very classy. I like those outfits and the price!

Thanks! I try not to spend too much on clothing so I can buy more of it. :D

I can't decide which I like best. Please post some more to help with my decision, Ladies.

Alura said:
I can't decide which I like best. Please post some more to help with my decision, Ladies.

Flattery will get you everywhere! LOL

Chicup said:
The difference I find is that while ladies clubwear, even the more conservative kind, would turn heads anywhere but a club.

The men's could be worn at a bar, or a restaurant, or target without getting a second look.

I think men go for the "don't look stupid" ensemble, generally speaking.

No answer (or cure) for Three Wolf Moon shirt though. :confused:

two4youinswva said:

Three Wolf Moon shirt? Dare I ask...?

We don't have any of us in going out wear. I guess we will have to remedy that situation.

Alura said:

I like how you think ;)

Now this is a tough one for me, because we don't often go to clubs. We generally go to house parties or meet and greets, and rarely think to take pictures beforehand. The pictures I do have are from theme nights, which doesn't address what I'd wear to a club. But I'll play along anyway. This one was from: "Career Night" at our favorite M&G:

Librarian-boobs-sm.jpg

All of us guys at the Nashville meet-up soooo need to get one of those. Can you imagine the looks our group would receive coming into the club and all of us guys be sportin' those? We'd all have huddle up in a back to back circle to fight the swarms of hot women looking for some lupine lovin' off with as stick! Might be kind of a smaller than expected group though, I have a feeling our SB girls might ditch us before we even get through the door. Sadly, some women just don't get the coolness factor involved there :confused:

When my wolf shirt is already dirty and no longer an option, I pretty much go for the don't look stupid ensemble with some nice jeans that I think fit good in all the right places, a nice button down shirt, and some casual dress shoes.

Last 12 Months - 465.jpg

We haven't been to a club in ...forever. But, it is frequently requested that I wear something sexy if we meet for drinks or dinner beforehand.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Ok, I'll join in too. Here is the kind of thing I wear out. On cooler nights I'll put on some kind of a blazer too.

nightout.jpg

CollegeCouple24 said:

I can see why it's frequently requested that you wear something sexy! :)

Ok, I'll join in too. Here is the kind of thing I wear out. On cooler nights I'll put on some kind of a blazer too.
Lookin' good!

I found an older one of Mrs. cupl which we took just before going out to play (on top was a very small t-shirt dress which she has lifted up obviously) to send to the people we were meeting. She is allowing me to show this with explicit instructions that I explain this was not too long after our last little one and she has lost 40 lbs. since...lol.

Picture+789+%282%29.jpg

I don't have any of me in going out clothes, so I will have to have her take some of me still.

• Like 1

I have a feeling our SB girls might ditch us before we even get through the door. Sadly, some women just don't get the coolness factor involved there :confused:

Correct!

On both statements!

:lol:

slevin said:

This is the kind of look I like on a guy at the clubs. I hate seeing guys in t-shirts or shorts. Tennis shoes will be an instant turn-off (sorry guys), oh, and hats of any kind. Take em off!

JustAskJulie said:
This is the kind of look I like on a guy at the clubs. I hate seeing guys in t-shirts or shorts. Tennis shoes will be an instant turn-off (sorry guys), oh and hats of any kind. Take em off!

Hey, I like hats... "You can leave your hat on" (I swear, they play that song at least twice night every time we go our local club.)

Hey, I like hats... "You can leave your hat on" (I swear, they play that song at least twice night every time we go our local club.)

Love that song...but it was made for women to leave their hat's on...AND NOTHING ELSE.

My mom told me to take off my cowboy hat when indoors. Why do I see so many guys still wearing theirs in restaurants? Now, women... that's different! I love to see a pretty cowgirl with long hair spilling out of her Stetson. Ummmm... and, yeah, nothing else is just fine! :)

I know I posted before about what I usually wear but I figured I'd put up what Mr. Sunbuckus usually goes out in as well.

wear.jpg

Deb says since I posted a picture of her I have to post a pic of me... turn about is fair play, I guess. If I had my rathers, I would only wear Calvin Klein linen, it's the closest thing ever to feeling like you have nothing on....

D&D said:
Deb says since I posted a picture of her I have to post a pic of me... turn about is fair play, I guess. If I had my rathers, I would only wear Calvin Klein linen, it's the closest thing ever to feeling like you have nothing on...

Yay! All's fair in sex and war...? Also, I can't help myself but to quote Stupid Sexy (Ned) Flanders: "It's like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all...nothing at all!"

D&D said:
Deb says since I posted a picture of her I have to post a pic of me... turn about is fair play, I guess. If I had my rathers, I would only wear Calvin Klein linen, it's the closest thing ever to feeling like you have nothing on...

Deb's right. :) I love the texture of linen, too. I'll have to look for the Calvin Klein line.

JustAskJulie said:
This is a dress I will often wear to socials/M&G's if I'm feeling a little more conservative for some reason.

Your conservative shows more than the outfit I wore to the club. I had a near ankle length peasant/gypsy skirt and a matched soft girl tee. I even had bangles on my arms and in my ears.

Lots of sexy stuff just looks silly on me. I am better off with a soft, form hugging but stretchy top than one meant to show cleavage. I am really short at 5 feet, my legs are not my best feature. Rather than draw the eye to that, I think long skirts suggest something soft and feminine which I hope works with my reserved personality and attitude.

JustAskJulie said:
I hate seeing guys in t-shirts or shorts. Tennis shoes will be an instant turn-off (sorry guys), oh and hats of any kind. Take em off!

It's funny how different people can be. The hottest thing to me is a black t-shirt that fits sexy and dark jeans or leather pants. Tennis shoes don't bother me as long as they are clean and not worn out.

Very hot Julie!

Most of the parties around here are jeans and a nice shirt kind. The clubs are no jeans so that will be a nice pair of slacks and dress shirt. Trying to find the pics of the wife from the last party. She was very popular.

edited.jpg

20130614_141613-1.jpg

Tonight's outfit. It's "Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots" night... I'm kinda going "around" the theme and I'm going to wear sandals with a heel, rather than boots. It's just too hot here for boots, plus my brown boots don't match that top.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

JustAskJulie said:
Tonight's outfit. It's "Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots" night... I'm kinda going "around" the theme and I'm going to wear sandals with a heel, rather than boots. It's just too hot here for boots, plus my brown boots don't match that top.

Wow! Super hot! I like :)

sunbuckus said:
I wish I had your legs, Julie!

That is the first time I've ever gotten that compliment. I've always had rather thick thighs (and short and stubby). I think the angle of the picture does a lot to accentuate my legs, and a little heel never hurts when in person. I only have ONE pair of heels that I can comfortably wear though.

I seriously got more compliments on that outfit than I've ever gotten on anything. I was actually considering just wearing that to EVERY party from here on out.

JustAskJulie said:
That is the first time I've ever gotten that compliment. I've always had rather thick thighs (and short and stubby). I think the angle of the picture does a lot to accentuate my legs, and a little heel never hurts when in person. I only have ONE pair of heels that I can comfortably wear though.

I seriously got more compliments on that outfit than I've ever gotten on anything. I was actually considering just wearing that to EVERY party from here on out.

You do not have thick thighs. You haven't see anything until you've seen mine! lol

sunbuckus said:
You do not have thick thighs. You haven't see anything until you've seen mine! lol

This is the first time in my life I'd agree with you. Until this last shopping trip I'd always have to go up a size in pants to accommodate my thighs. I've actually been able to look at pictures of me this summer and actually like my legs.

JustAskJulie said:
This is the first time in my life I'd agree with you. Until this last shopping trip I'd always have to go up a size in pants to accommodate my thighs. I've actually been able to look at pictures of me this summer and actually like my legs.

Your legs look hot! You should feel proud to show them off! NICE! ;o)

JustAskJulie said:

OMG. You have beautiful legs. Thick powerful thighs are soooo hot. No toothpicks for me.

Formybubu said:
Just a few of the ways we/I show up

I like the red Arabian princess outfit.