rick181au

How old was the oldest woman you have been with and how old would you go?

As a couple who just turned sixty the question for us is how young have the we gone. We actually enjoyed a couple in their late thirties. We met them at a house party and they actually contacted us after the fact. We were both new to swinging so we had the usual awkwardness. My wife loved her younger partner. It was a real turn on for me also. For reasons I can't quite explain, many of our hook ups have been with couples younger than us. I think we are fairly nice and conservative people who provide a certain level of comfort to them......though we certainly have found our wild side. Love every moment of it.

As a couple who just turned sixty the question for us is how young have the we gone. We actually enjoyed a couple in their late thirties. We met them at a house party and they actually contacted us after the fact. We were both new to swinging so we had the usual awkwardness. My wife loved her younger partner. It was a real turn on for me also. For reasons I can't quite explain, many of our hook ups have been with couples younger than us. I think we are fairly nice and conservative people who provide a certain level of comfort to them......though we certainly have found our wild side. Love every moment of it.

That is our experience too. It seems couples are swinging at a much earlier age than before. The age gap does not seem to matter. Recently we got an email from the wife of a couple (24/25) asking us if we would meet them at a restaurant to talk about swinging. She was responding to a blog from hubby and said she wanted to have their first experience with a "mature" couple. She wanted to experience nothing less than a full swing that of course includes all play upto, and, includes intercourse. The interesting thing about this is that it is the female that wants to experience sex with a variety of partners and it is the hubby that complies to her wishes. We have come across several couples in their 30s, married 2 to 5 years that are actively seeking swing partners and seem to be more comfortable with older couples for what ever reason. So we say go with the flow. Also, we have noticed several young couples, some of them our nephews/nieces on FB, we know seeking swing partners without concern for age.

Is there a recent survey of ages of swingers that would be very instructive in this regard?

I see we've diverged into the greatest age difference now instead of just the oldest, so OK here we go... When I was 50 I had sex with an 18 year old so younger is 32 years and as I've already stated in an earlier post I'm sleeping with an 86 year old now occasionally and that's 20 years older. BUT she isn't the greatest age difference older either. After I started with Gail when I was 15 and she was 35 I also had a relationship with her friend who was 44 at the time so that's 29 years older. I also had a relationship with a woman who was 86 when I was 56 so that's 29 too (because of the relative birthdays). So 29 older and 32 younger so far, LOL. I'm getting old enough so that it'll NEVER be more than 29 older (66 plus 29= 95!). My present girlfriend is 47 so 19 years younger. Age doesn't mean a THING! It's about how we see the world and what's in it. Some people are old at 25 while others never age. I've had such age difference because I don't see "age" I see people. And that works both ways. Some peoples bodies work well right up to the end while others are ill for years. I don't look for older women or younger women I look for people I'm attracted to. I don't understand the fetish people have for absolute perfection these days. For me it's ALWAYS been about how the other person is as a person not how big their titties are or whether their faces have lines on them. And so far I've not had sex with someone just to have sex or because I can have sex with them (as a relationship taking away swinging). I LOVE older women. I LOVE younger women. I LOVE women my own age. I can satisfy an older woman because I still get hard at the drop of ...well a pair of panties will do it! I can teach younger woman about patience and grateful loving. And I can relate to women my own age because we're the same age. I'm open to everyone and from my point of view they are open to me. Sure sometimes I get the "but you're an old man" but then everyone gets put down for something sometimes.

• Like 2

I guess she was in her late 60's or early 70's. I always enjoyed older women and she wanted me to deep stroke her while her elderly husband watched. There is not really limit to how old I would go cause I am attracted to many ladies well into their 70's and 80's. I saw a picture of Georgina Spelvin, Devil in Miss Jones star and she still got me horny for her still very sexy body.

The oldest was 38 when I was 28, not a huge difference, but she was a nurse and from Canada (what is it with Canadian women, they are great) I learned a lot from her, and when her sister came to visit, I leaned from her too. Great memories.

When I was 40 I had sex with a 21 year old. Thought it would be awesome (she was beautiful) but I found that was too young for me.

I'm 32. Oldest was 51 when I was 30. I usually stay within no more than 10 years either way. Love MILF's but love early 20's too.

Guest BigBenC1987

I'm 27 right now, when I was 25 I slept with a few women who were 33-36, as long as I find a women sexually attractive I don't really consider age as a barrier.

I played once at a party with a couple who were in their mid-80s - 20 years older than I. They wore the physical aspects of their years honestly, but I'd like to still be giving and receiving sexual pleasure. A mutual acquaintance later told me the couple had been swingers before the term existed; they had a honeymoon orgy the evening following their wedding in 1946 or thereabouts. I kind of see them as heroic figures and think of them with fondness.

(I'm encouraged that my mom was still having intercourse in her mid-80s, but it was her one-departed boyfriend who left the makes in my extended family awestruck - he was 92 when my unsuspecting brother-in-law walked in on them to "wake them from their afternoon siesta and found them having missionary-position intercourse.)

Speaking from a female perspective I'm 47 and my younger swing partner was a strikingly handsome 22yo. That only happened earlier this year so I can definitely say young men have no issues with women twice their age :-)

40 years ago I met my wife, 12 years older than me. Still together, so I will say 12 years older, she is now 72...... :dncdick::splooge:

• Like 1

When I was 22 I was in a threesome with a 40 year old guy and a 42 year old girl. It was awesome and I still jerk off thinking about it. I'm 40 now and I would fuck anyone from age 18 to 65. Quite an age range.

I ate and fucked a woman in her 70's once but she was looking good. It was at an adult theater and her husband could not get hard so he wanted the wife to get a good fucking. I went first and ate her and ate her. She could not stop Cumming. Then finally, I plunged into her wet shaved pussy. She about erupted. OMG she came and came! I guess she had not had a good fucking in a while

• Hot! 1

In my early to mid 20's I was with a woman in her late 50's. In my late 20's/early 30's, I was with a woman in her early 60's. As long as she's up for and able to do it, I don't have an upper limit.

Mrs. EastInWest is approximately 15 years older. She looks markedly younger, I apparently carry myself like someone older. Neither of us knew what we'd gotten ourselves into until we were already screwing each other senseless and finally thought to ask.

Before that, when I was about 21, I did have an encounter with a woman I met in a hotel bar in Manhattan. We just chatted over drinks wasting time, she was 60+ and in good shape, well dressed, but not someone I would have singled out on the street to chat up. However, she was entertaining to talk to. When she was ready to call it a night she asked me if I'd come up with her to keep talking for a while. There was no talking. She gave very good head, I took her from behind, then we went our separate ways.

Ok that was then, this is now. The oldest is still 88 (the original thread is older) but now the greatest age difference is 38 years younger. She's 32 and I'm 70 now. In fact she's lying in bed with me now.,life is good.!!

• Like 1

I wouldn't know how to ask a lover? Although I definitely have an interest in certain older women. I am guessing 60's.

I have an interesting answer to this one. The oldest women I've had intercourse with is 59. There are two and both were 59. Now, and I know this isn't going to set well with some of you, my first wife and I were married for almost three years but I was in the military and gone most of the time. We divorced amicably. When I was 55 or so, she contacted me through classmates. We caught up with each other and that was about all. We kept in touch and, somewhere along the way, we found out we didn't live that far apart. When I approached my 60th birthday, she suggested I visit and that she had a birthday gift for me. I wasn't in her house more than a half hour until we were in her bed. It was a one-time thing and we remained email friends until her death a couple of years ago. We never saw each other in person again. Anyway, she was 59 on my 60th birthday.

The other woman that was 59 is my wife of 45 years. It was on our 40th anniversary and that was the last time she and I had intercourse due to health issues she has. And, yes, it's been five years since I've had intercourse too.

So, that's my two oldest.

When I got divorced at 57, my older sister used to pimp me out to her friends. The oldest was 66 and she was hot in her 30's and is still hot. She never had kids and was wild. I would fuck her today!  I have known several women in their 70' s that turn me on, and I wouldn't hesitate having sex with them. Older men get and can still get it up, become more valuable as they get older. My sister told me if the woman goes on the date, then you will get some, and I think that is true..

• Hot! 1

I’ve mentioned in comments on other threads about playing at a party about eight or ten years ago with a couple in their mid-80s. They were pretty old and were swingers before that was a name. They had an orgy on their wedding night in the late 1940s. By the time I met and played with them they were quite old. But they both still appeared to fully enjoy sex.

• Hot! 1

We were on our first swingers’ cruise. It was about ten years ago, so we were 55. 
We played in a trivia contest. We met a couple there and they asked us to coffee. We had a nice chat. I would say they were late 60s or early 70s. Clearly a lot older than us. 

They asked us if we wanted to meet them in their room to play that evening. We figured if they have the guts to ask, let’s give them a chance. We met. The guy used some kind of electric glove which he used on my wife which she found enjoyable. The wife gave me some kind of tantric hand job.  Very nice. 

In our swinging career, we often had a good time when we gave unlikely match ups a chance, such as different ages, races, nationalities, etc. Give people a chance, be open minded. 

Edited by njbm
  • Like 2

I have been with a lady 68 who was a sexy and fun friend to have me to come over as she wanted. I would love a lady who is excited and happy up to 74