What's Your Main Attraction?  

838 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Main Attraction?

• Breasts, What else is there?
    • A lean and mean stomach machine!
    • Legs....long, short, I love legs!
    • OOh, Give me a tushie any day!
    • Flash those baby blue/brown or greens at me! I love the eyes!
    • My eyes are looking to see what the guy is packing!
    • Sexy clothing! The tighter the better so that I can see the whole package!
    • Other (please explain)

Edison, its a pleasure to meet you first of all. I have to be frankly honest though. I need physical attraction. I do. I didn't look at Jay the first time and say I thought he was intelligent, I thought he had a really nice ass :D . So, I have to be turned on by what I see. If I'm vain I'm vain, sorry. Now, in order to keep my attention yes, our personalities have to click. I cannot STAND the girls who talk and act like cheerleaders at a pep rally. I prefer an intelligent person any day.

ShellyM said:
Edison, its a pleasure to meet you first of all. I have to be frankly honest though. I need physical attraction. I do. I didn't look at Jay the first time and say I thought he was intelligent, I thought he had a really nice ass :D . So, I have to be turned on by what I see. If I'm vain I'm vain, sorry. Now, in order to keep my attention yes, our personalities have to click. I cannot STAND the girls who talk and act like cheerleaders at a pep rally. I prefer an intelligent person any day.

Ditto I need the attraction first too. And I also agree with Susan when she says "I just won't fuck stupid". But the FIRST attraction is 'attraction'! Then the MAIN attraction - which is what this thread is about - is personality.

Sarah

Mrs. Freeky- Im more attracted to a nice smile, sense of humor & personality, then comes the physical attraction. Sometimes it doesnt happen in that exact order. Mr. Freeky is more of an eyes & smile man.

I chose other... I love big guys with broad shoulders and sexy muscled backs! A bit chubby is ok, better than skinny!

My hubby is attracted, I think, mostly to boobs... but butt could be a close second.

I find it hard to pick just one thing, different things attract me in different circumstances. Sometimes it the breasts, sometimes the voice, the hair, the hips and ass, the eyes. I just find it hard to say that one physical feature is what holds that special attraction. In a way it's the whole package but at the same time any one quality might be what gets my attention.

I voted for 2 options.

If I am looking from the front - my eyes just cannot help straying straight for the breasts, especially if they are nice pointed little perky ones facelick but if I happen to be behind Mmm, Mmm, Mmm - I love a nice buttox :8-0::

I don't know what I notice in a man, I guess the size of his wallet? For women, I love breast, any size as long as they are natural.

It depends on how far apart we are when I first notice her. If far away, like across the room, I watch the walk. If it is confident, strong and erect, I'm hooked (at least until she opens her mouth). If much closer, like across the table, I see the smile and the openness of the eyes first. All of the rest of the physical package is pretty much irrelevant if she is alert, upbeat, open and warm. I have been seriously attracted to many different physical types, including some that others would call quite homely or fat or flat, if the other characteristics mentioned are there.

I answered other cuz it's different for men and women. In women...well I love breasts, nice, large REAL breasts! Don't flash those saline filled plastic bags at me cuz I'll turn my back on ya. In men...it's their hands. I love large manly hands and usually it's one of the first things I look at...and no it doesn't have anything to do with the size of their party stick. LOL I've seen large hands with small party sticks and vice versa. I don't know what it is about a man's hand...but the bigger the better!

Renee

It could be eyes, smile, hair or breasts depending on the lady, of course. But, a great butt will always work for me.

I was just wondering. Mr Loves2eatslit is weird, lol ( said w/ love ) The first thing he notices about another woman ... is her hair.

A) Is it long

B) How is it styled

C) Is it taken care of

Then he gets around to checking out the rest. I even asked him what is the last thing he checks out. His answer.... her race. A Crystal Gayle ( Spelling) I'm not.

Is he the only guy that looks at a woman this way or ?

My main attraction,what I voted on, is what really gets me is a woman's eyes. They can be any color, but with something or depth to them...it's hard to explain :D

Now, what my eyes tend to gravitate to is what she is showing me....nice tight jeans...the butt, a low cut blouse...the boobs, a mini skirt....luv them legs. I love the shape of a woman's body.

But, I have to love those eyes. :rolleyes:

Mr S

Loves2eatslit said:
I was just wondering. Mr Loves2eatslit is weird, lol ( said w/ love ) The first thing he notices about another woman ... is her hair.

A) Is it long

B) How is it styled

C) Is it taken care of

Then he gets around to checking out the rest. I even asked him what is the last thing he checks out. His answer.... her race. A Crystal Gayle ( Spelling) I'm not.

Is he the only guy that looks at a woman this way or ?

She is definitely right .... she even go the order right. :lol:

1 hair A-C order

2 breast size smaller the better , more than a mouthful is a waste

3 hip size average to small

4 height proportionate to body size

5. Race not at all important, other than my personal mental collection of which race is proportionate as far as height to weight. My Family joke about me is I hate everyone equally but like my friends :lol:

Her entire face gets my attention - not any particular individual part like the eyes or the lips. When all the facial parts blend together in a presentation that says, "I'm happy to be me" - well, "little socolais" says he wants a peek too (with his one good eye). Her soft flowing hair, glimmering in the light, framing her cheeks and eyes with delicious contrast...... [long pause for some happy thoughts] Her eyebrows get in on the action too, perhaps peeking seductively over the tops of her glasses and bouncing in a primative rhythm as she speaks softly with a confident smile. Freckled cheeks were MADE for kissing.

A woman that properly takes care of her face and spends the time to ensure it makes the right presentation, knows how to take care of the rest of the little details that make me want to get a little closer and discover how she thinks.

Bruce

5. Race not at all important, other than my personal mental collection of which race is proportinate as far as height to weight.

Hi...what does this mean? I don't understand this one.

i voted for the eyes...i'm a sucker for blue eyes (maybe it's because mine are brown? don't think so...my eyes are one of my favorite features...but i'm still glad that jeff has blue eyes...*sigh*)...but i also like my men taller than me (like over 6 ft tall)...and a sexy voice (my favorites there? alan rickman and sean connery...if i ever came across a man with a voice that sexy...well, i just don't know what i would do...i think it's a combination of the accent and the timbre of the voice...hot!)

Maria :kissface:

GREAT QUESTION!!! I'm a boob/ass man myself but when a woman moves her mouth/tongue a certain way I'm all for having her on me. However big boobs with HUGE areolas hanging down while they are bent over get me equally as well. As a bi male I have to say seeing a big hard dick gets me as well but only when the wife is playing with it! :)

Eyes can lie...lips can lie...boobs are awesome...asses are wonderful...hard cocks are amazing (got one myself and absolutely astounded at its abilities), but that certain wiggle of the hips...now you got me!!!!!!!!!!

Married men do it for me, age 40-55ish (I'm 27). I loved meeting men in a 20+ marriage, when I could tell he hadn't been with anyone else other than his wife in that time, it used to turn me on to no end by the time we found privacy to do it.

I do quite like a man with a big package though, like most women say size doesn't matter, but for me it certainly helps me get there faster / more frequently.

I voted OTHER because there was not an ALL OF THE ABOVE.

I know it may sound like a cop out but I REALLY can find any one of that list, plus several not listed, as the main attraction to a woman. And I have.

Honestly I can't think of a part of the woman's anatomy I do not find attractive. It just varies by each individual. I notice great legs, breast, eyes, boobs etc., each dependent on the woman involved. That is not to say I find myself interested in every woman, but I often find myself admire specific features of many women.

Okay, we all have one. What is it that sexually charges you up of the opposite sex? Let's assume that you are all clothed and meeting someone for the first time. Where do your eyes discreetly gravitate?

For us, we are both fans of the fannies. I love a nice butt on a man, second choice would be the eyes. I could care less about anything else. (Except the given of course, cleanliness and personality.)

My hubby loves a nice rounded fanny on the ladies. Nothing flat and thin for him. He says he has no second choice.

Please vote in the poll and share with us the reasons for your vote. The pole is open for multiple voting, but please only vote for one choice if you are a single or one each if you are a couple. I think it will be interesting to see the results.

Lori ~ Fanny fan of men in Dockers that just scream TAKE ME I'M YOURS!!!!

For me personally; you can tell alot from the way a woman carries herself; which in turn will then determine what is most obvious from there... I'm a breast man myself... But like many who have posted on this Thread... there are a few factors that need to be carefully considered...

Like of good teeth! Not sure about anyone else here but man though the person you are intently attracted to is hot from top to bottom.. but when she smiles... It is a deal breaker because they have not looked after their teeth! Its so disappointing...

Also breasts are a creature of themselves in the way they stand tall and proud on some women... though other modest women who are not as endowed with such assets.. can generally make up for it by their legs... though be warned best to ensure that for women... they shave those babies... or again another deal breaker... !

Anyhow food for thought ;)

Hubby goes for the smaller, petite ladies; add big boobs and he's in. I go more for handsome, a good looking, friendly face with hair on his head. Hubby gives me a hard time because I'll go chubby, or thin, more likely older than young but personality and face matter the most.

The behind (actually anything below the belt ... front or back) and hands for me. In the boob department I'm more a b guy I guess, but much more interested below the belt ... or better with the belt off.

Couple things: the mouth. The way it looks and, of course, what comes out of it. One of my daughters said of a fairly unpopular cousin, "She never said anything interesting." Yeah, I get that. Plus, when we get naked, I really, really like unshaved. Bare and stubble just don't get it for me. After all, pubic hair has been the signal from time beyond time that a person is sexually mature and therefore suitable. Call me really old fashioned, but without that signal, I am seeing "out of bounds." Get the willies.

• Like 2

Though I found it's a toss-up between boobs and butt for a traditional choice, a good backside likely would win the contest. While I prefer a woman with an average to slightly above size chest, it is by no means a deal-breaker in the arousal department, unlike the butt which must be ample enough to require both hands and find women with the small, firm butt of a man most unappealing.

In the purely naked, sexual department, No. 1 would be pubic hair. For me it's existence and revealing will always be an enormous turn-on and while I can forgive a little trimming and still find it appealing, there must be at least SOME there.

For a less sexual attraction I would go with the hair on her head, the longer and blonder the better. Bonus points if both locations of hair match (Mrs. Fours has spoiled me)!

• Like 1

I love a wide open sexual attitude that is expressed in public with they eyes, touch, revealing clothing or an erotic comment spoken without embarrassment or hesitation.

I love a wide open sexual attitude that is expressed in public with they eyes, touch, revealing clothing or an erotic comment spoken without embarrassment or hesitation.

^^^This...

Physical attraction has to be there at some point but I find a woman to become less or more attractive as I get to know her. Sexual confidence, a flirty attitude, a look, a touch, something showing interest in me(yes that's shallow), a compliment that seems sincere will all adjust my attitude about a particular woman's attractiveness.

Now, right off the bat, no conversation just walking into the room, I'd say I notice classic beauty, nice cheekbones, pouty lips, bright eyes good skin tone, not too much makeup(yes, guys do notice) rather than someone more exotic like really high cheekbones, big lips, pale skin, freckles, art. Not that I can't find any of those traits attractive, I do. It's just what I'll notice first.

In any woman The smile has to be there. I love a bright, easy smile, lots of teeth showing, If eyes are the window to the soul a smile is the window to a confident personality. I can be won over with a beautiful smile.

Once I get past all of that I'd say I like clothing that shows off the goods. I can't rank tits or legs, once you've seen one pair you want to see them all.

• Like 1

I just read this on another site.

"The sexiest curve a woman has is her smile"

Yup!

• Like 2

None of the above, but more of a combo of those.

I just love meeting new and similar minded people from all walks of life.

One thing I think we can all agree on is that no one is perfect in every aspect, and with that its what makes us all interesting and fun - even the most initially seemingly boring or physically unattractive people can turn out out to be amazing in some ways.

My man loves it in this order: her legs, bum, breasts, face, personality, in that order. Typically younger women.

As the saying goes: most men are mostly attracted to physical attributes, and most women are mostly attracted to social attributes.

Myself, if we're talking "perfect" here: at least some decent sense of humour, at least somewhat confidant in himself, an average amount of athletic bodily muscle just not huge or ripped, I'm not overly bothered about his dress code as long as he's not a tramp, and if we have some similar interests. Age is just a number but generally I prefer older men, being 27 the sweet spot for me is 35-45ish. Sexually: 7-10" long and thick, can go mostly fast/hard for over 15 minutes? I'm not turned on by excessive violence bondage BDSM etc though I love having my hair pulled from behind.

- that is if we're talking "perfect".

• Like 1