Could you guys tell us what you think of ours. We know there's no pic of the Mr. and we are working on that. Our name there is "IndyNFA"

It's not a bad profile at all. I would suggest pictures that are clearer, better lighted maybe - they seem very dark.

The profile needs some more meat in it. What do you like to do? What would you like to do with your playmates with clothes on and clothes off?

I'm not sure if you're trying to say that the Mrs. isn't sure about being with another lady or you aren't sure about full swap - might want to clarify that a bit. I don't think you need to say NO SINGLES when only your couples tab has anything in it on the top. "No jealousy and our love will not fade away" sounds a bit defensive, maybe say something more along the lines of being in love with each other and looking to spice things up a bit.

I know that writing profiles are tough, but thankfully they can be re-written as often as you like :)

Alaskan - I think your profile is actually pretty good as it gives a better sense of your personality than most. The only suggestion I have is that you should put a weight in for your wife. This will give people an idea of her body type, but more importantly by not listing her weight, it gives the impression that she lacks self-confidence, which many people find unappealing. We, like many people, usually do not respond to adds that do not list weight. Not because a little extra weight is that important to us, but it makes us feel that the person has something to hide, or the person is unattractively self-conscious.

Alaskan - I think your profile is actually pretty good as it gives a better sense of your personality than most. The only suggestion I have is that you should put a weight in for your wife. This will give people an idea of her body type, but more importantly by not listing her weight, it gives the impression that she lacks self-confidence, which many people find unappealing. We, like many people, usually do not respond to adds that do not list weight. Not because a little extra weight is that important to us, but it makes us feel that the person has something to hide, or the person is unattractively self-conscious.

Thanks for the tip. I'll update that soon. She's in another state and I didn't feel like calling her at 8AM to ask her how much she weighs at this point. ;)

--Hubby

“We both have been very happy for 8 years, so we have a little extra padding.” --- Confusing statement - does eight years of happiness lead to an increase in body size?

QUOTE]

Yeah actually that is what I meant....I weighed 135 when I met my husband. He weighed 215 so we have both put onquite a bit of weight, Ive had two kids since then, aslo. Happiness does lead to comfortability which can lead to weight gain. I probabley will take your advice and remove it.

Im not sure how much personaility I can give to our profile, Ive tried and tried, but no luck. We bothhave really good sense of humor.

kandr2000 on swinglifestyle.com

Ok I made some more changes and reworded stuff a bit. Let me know how it sounds. Thanks for the input. :sad: I just want it to sound right. Most of the pics are pretty current just would like to take some for face pics. Considering we went to a social and nobody recognized us from the ones we have on there. LOL.

Review our profile? For several reasons we're sure responses for us tend to be hot and cold. We've had several other photos posted but found they just lead to people sending us rather raunchy notes. We're constantly altering it as to not come off as prudes but want to be firm. Let us know what you think? Thanks!

2GirlsGoodBenBad at swinglifestyle.com

2GirlsGoodBenBa said:
Review our profile?

I think it's great! To the point and explains exactly where you're coming from and what you're looking for. Very nicely written...as an English teacher, that is really impressive.

stillconsiderin said:
Please let us know what you think. Good or bad, we trust swingers board input.

This needs A LOT of work. Not to be blunt but it's poorly written and contains a lot of grammatical errors.

If you have blocked single men and women from accessing your profile, there is no need to have it written in all caps that you're not interested in them. You can simply write one sentence, "Not interested in single men or women" just like that and be done with it. If you've blocked them, they can't see your profile and aren't seeing the all caps sentiments anyway.

Also, the one picture you have for public viewing is very pixelated and of poor quality. Grab the camera and take another. Personally, I find pics with chopped off heads creepy so perhaps the hair in front of the eyes or the eyes blurred out might be a better idea.

kandr2000 said:

Ok I made some more changes and reworded stuff a bit. Let me know how it sounds. Thanks for the input.

My only problem with the wording in this is the last sentence, "We're both fixed".

I hate when humans refer to themselves as "fixed". I think of dogs or cats when I hear that term and think it's highly inappropriate for a human being to say they're "fixed" when referring to permanent birth control.

I'd reword it perhaps like this:

Also, even though he's snipped/she's tied, we always practice safe sex.

E

Please let me know how ours looks on SLS mickeyminnie, and on AFF mickey&minnie. Thanks

Minnie

I'm not on AFF but on SLS, here are some suggestions.

1.Make it so your FEMALE preference bar is longer than the COUPLE preference bar since your initial thought is to be with a woman first.

2.Really clarify that you're looking for a female/female experience first without the men. I read this a few times and this seems to be what you're looking for, yes?

Most, and I say most because it's not all but it is most, couples don't tend to play alone from their partners so you might want to reconsider how you word what you're looking for. You might wish to state that you're interested in a soft-swap scenario with interaction amongst the females only and then possibly more if the wife is comfortable.

There's a few minor grammatical errors as well.

E

I know this an old thread, but if anyone have a chance to check out our profile and comment on it, we'll be very thankful! newbees001 is our handle.

I know this an old thread, but if anyone have a chance to check out our profile and comment on it, we'll be very thankful! newbees001 is our handle.

Hi newbees001,

I looked at your profile on SLS, since I presume that is the site you meant :) . Nicely written, enthusiastic, and gives good information. The only non-trivial suggestion I'd make is to add some more pictures. The one of your lady in the dress is VERY nice. The one of you two together is a good idea, but the prints on your shirts are a bit overwhelming -- they're all I see when I first look at it. Solids or muted patterns show up a bit better in pictures and don't detract from the people inside the clothes :) .

There are also a few minor grammatical mistakes if you care to fix them. Some people care, some don't. I hope this helps!

prettylady said:
I would love a review of ours if you have the time.

Looks great. It will be even better when you get a few pictures up.

We agree with The Fuses.

The only other item that is a ? is the sentence about "...waiting for hubby to get back so we can meet this couple...". Are you waiting to meet that couple before you do anything with anyone else? Is hubby going to be gone for a long time? It's nit picky but those are questions that people might wonder when reading it.

prettylady said:

You can tell me I'm a gooberhead if you wanna: When I looked at it and saw "female is, male is" I thought of puppies for sale ::P: Also you mentioned "healthy and strong" a few times which kind of make me think of Vikings wanting to pillage the next town (yes, I'm weird that way with visual images). Maybe condensing it into "We are very fit and both enjoy martial arts"...

I thought the rest of it was very good, especially being specific about the str8 things and what you are looking for :)

Mrs

prettylady said:

Well, here are my stabs on your profile. :hahaha:

prettylady said:
She is small and cute with a smart ass since of humor.

First of all, you spelled since wrong. It's spelled..."sense", and I would use "petite", instead of small.

prettylady said:
Physical appearance is 5'4" 110lbs, brown hair and green eyes.

Could be changed to, "Female is 5'4", 110lbs, brown hair and green eyes." Reading that made me feel like you were following a template as you filled it out.

prettylady said:
Physical appearance, 6', 200lbs, blonde short hair, blue eyes and very fit.

Same as above. Kind of cookie cutter like. Perhaps, "He is ....." instead of the "physical appearance:"

prettylady said:
For now I guess our fantasies are...

I would lose the "guess". Doesn't sound very definitive, but hey, that's more of a personal tone in your profile so you may want to keep it if it feels right to you.

prettylady said:
He is str8, she is str8 as well,

I've always been turned off by people abbreviating like that. Similar to people that write cool as "kewl", or instead of "ok" they write "kk", and of course "your" is spelled "ur". It seems like a sign of lazyness that really doesn't seem to hold true for your writing that I have seen. So I would lose it.

Oh, and desired age range? Whats up with not liking us 29 year olds. =P Just kidding.

Sincerely, Mr. Truelove

That was great guys. I will get on that tomorrow and make the changes you suggest.

We would love to have our profile(s) reviewed.....we have three lol

Our main account we use 98% of the time is on SLS under Menage_a_Trois

The Other Mrs. Menage had a account as a single that we converted to a couple on SLS - ohmy69

Mr & Mrs Menage had a couples account on SLS - renonvcpl

We would appreciate any help you can offer...Thanks.

I loved it! The change in colors was neat, and the whole thing made me kinna horny ::P:

Mrs

Gosh, I've changed our profile so many times... but I kind of like what we did this time around...

I hope you do too! We're LiCouple4u on SLS :)

The one downside about reading all the profiles posted here so far is that they are so far away :(

Hi we are just starting out as well and have set up our first profile. I will unlock pics for anyone that asks. We're just not ready to have our faces out there yet. :-)

We are nj_couple_fun on the swingerslifestyle link.

Thanks,

nj couple

Would love to get some feedback on ours:

chandlercouple on swinglifestyle.com

We haven't posted any nude shots because we'd rather meet people after exchanging "regular" shots. Does that decrease our chances?

5938 said:

chandlercouple on SLS

I don't think it decreases your chances at all! I know *I* like a little mystery. We have a few nude/risque shots that are in our private pictures and only a few have access - mostly those we have met/played with already.

As for your profile - WOW! I'm amazed to see a newbie profile look so good. Just make sure as time goes on to update it so you are not newbies or married 10 years forever ;) It can sometimes be funny to see a profile from 2002 stating they are newbies, so be gentle, yet they have 15 certifications lol. The only possible tip I can think of is maybe to include what you guys like to do (hobbies). Other than that - it looked great to me...

And again, I'm disappointed to see you are in Arizona when I live in NY *sigh* ;)

Gosh, I've changed our profile so many times... but I kind of like what we did this time around...

I hope you do too! We're LiCouple4u on SLS :)

The one downside about reading all the profiles posted here so far is that they are so far away :(

Your profile has always looked good. facelick

E

5938 said:

chandlercouple on SLS

To echo what LiCpl already stated, it's great. The one thing I would reword is "same room only". For some, same room means soft swap yet your rating is WILD meaning you want to swap partner for intercourse. It couldn't hurt to write exactly what you're looking for as far as that goes, ie Soft or Full swap.

Other than that ;)

E

Ok, I think I finally got my profile where I want it, or at least got it where its proofreadable. I would really love it if you all could check and give me any ideas where i might have made a mistake. I appreciate it...it is on swinglifestyle.com the profile name is MoonLightingCouple

Thank you :D

Mrs. Moon

Your profile has always looked good.

Oh Erika... we don't live that far apart ;) Hmmm, is this a panting smiley? ::P:::P:

:lol:

Moonlightkiss - enjoyed your profile.. *sigh* unfortunately over 800 miles away..

Anyway :) I would take out the line about your town and just mention that you can send pictures. What about taking some pictures and blurring the faces? Just don't move around parts of the face - that creeps some people out, myself included... A nose should not be where your left ear is supposed to be lol.

I loved your descriptions of each other - great idea!

Thank you LiCouple...I will make the changes right now. As for pictures, I have never really been that good with altering them. But I will find a few and start to work on them in HP imaging...maybe I can come up with something. And your right about the blurring so bad ears are where your mouth is...it is kinda creepy lol...

Hi all, we would definitely like this forum's feedback on our profile. We believe that the first impression goes a long way. We want to provide a snippet of who we are without laying it all out there, but yet be intriguing that people would be intrigued to want to find out more. :)

We're CuriousLatinCpl on SLS

Thanks!

:cool:

latinbear said:

We're CuriousLatinCpl

Overall your profile is fine - but given that you are educated professionals we will hold you to an elevated standard. There are a few statements which can use some improvement...

For example: We're not sure what you intend to communicate with this sentence: "Oftentimes we can't just hook up without notice unless we're actively looking, but don't let that stop you." Can you express your point more clearly?

Under the experience/fantasy section you wrote: "We'll tell you when we meet you." There is nothing wrong with this statement except for the fact that it has been used in so many SLS profiles that it is no longer even remotely cute or interesting. We would prefer that you use this space to convey some information regarding your level of experience.

We don't believe you need to include "d&d free" in your profile (opinions vary on this topic, but we have observed that most people leave this out). If you want to say something in this regard, we prefer "clean and healthy".

As your closing statement you wrote: "Looking to have some fun". We would rather see you use this section of the profile to convey some additional information (or say something witty or interesting). Perhaps you should shift the earlier discussion regarding exchanging photos to this area of your profile.

Hi all,

It's taken a little time but we finally posted a profile description and would welcome any comments or suggestions:

sueandric at swinglifestyle.com

As you'll read, Sue and I are new to this but we've been really impressed by the depth of knowledge that this site has to offer, and many of our newbie questions have already been answered from reading all the posts.

Ric and Sue

SueRic said:
Hi all,

It's taken a little time but we finally posted a profile description and would welcome any comments or suggestions:

You are 'free' members of SLS, your profile is brand new and it does not include photos. If you are serious about connecting with others, you should pay for a one month membership and you should post some photos. Your photos can disguise your identity (with creative angles, cropping or blurring) and you can, if you wish, keep some of your photos private (enabling you to preserve your privacy by restricting access to select people). Some people will be okay with the idea of exchanging photos via e-mail, but many others will be reluctant to do so.

Overall your profile is fine. Your writing is very vivid - certainly not boring, but perhaps a tad wordy.

You are 'free' members of SLS, your profile is brand new and it does not include photos. If you are serious about connecting with others, you should pay for a one month membership and you should post some photos. Your photos can disguise your identity (with creative angles, cropping or blurring) and you can, if you wish, keep some of your photos private (enabling you to preserve your privacy by restricting access to select people). Some people will be okay with the idea of exchanging photos via e-mail, but many others will be reluctant to do so.

Overall your profile is fine. Your writing is very vivid - certainly not boring, but perhaps a tad wordy.

Thanks so much for reading our profile. We're still working on the photos but I understand what you're saying. A picture says a thousand words! We decided to roll out the written description for comments and as a clumsy introduction. As for the length of the description, well, we wrestled with that. We finally decided that we would sacrifice brevity if a longer description would give the reader a better sense of who we are. We were surprised by how many descriptions fall short on that. As for our profile being a free listing, we're still undecided on whether a paid membership would be worthwhile. Others have posted in other threads that their paid ads have generated only modest responses. I gather that many use their SLS profiles as a way of communicating additional information to a contact that was previously made by other means. So I guess we'll figure that one out later.

Ric

Thanks so much for reading our profile. We're still working on the photos but I understand what you're saying. A picture says a thousand words! We decided to roll out the written description for comments and as a clumsy introduction. As for the length of the description, well, we wrestled with that. We finally decided that we would sacrifice brevity if a longer description would give the reader a better sense of who we are. We were surprised by how many descriptions fall short on that. As for our profile being a free listing, we're still undecided on whether a paid membership would be worthwhile. Others have posted in other threads that their paid ads have generated only modest responses. I gather that many use their SLS profiles as a way of communicating additional information to a contact that was previously made by other means. So I guess we'll figure that one out later.

Ric

You are probably aware that some profiles on SLS are bogus - they belong to people who are pretending to be something other than who they really are. For obvious reasons, phonies use free profiles and they don't post photos. As a result, legitimate people, such as yourselves, are treated with skepticism when they post a free profile without photos. Additionally, some paid members shy away from free members based on their assumption that free members are merely window shopping and lack serious intent.

Pay the ten bucks to become a paid member for a month, and post photos. You can then assess your response and determine if you want to extend the membership beyond one month.

Wow!! Thanks for the very detailed comments. :) I'll break them down one at a time:

Overall your profile is fine - but given that you are educated professionals we will hold you to an elevated standard. There are a few statements which can use some improvement...

Does us metioning that we are educated make us sound pretentious? That's not our intent. Should we remove it?

For example: We're not sure what you intend to communicate with this sentence: "Oftentimes we can't just hook up without notice unless we're actively looking, but don't let that stop you." Can you express your point more clearly?

What we have experienced so far is that there are some people that have contacted us who we find appealing and would love to meet, but often times they say if we would like to meet that evening or the following evening. Having full-time jobs and being parents of two kids makes it difficult to be spontaneous like that. Any suggestions?

Under the experience/fantasy section you wrote: "We'll tell you when we meet you." There is nothing wrong with this statement except for the fact that it has been used in so many SLS profiles that it is no longer even remotely cute or interesting. We would prefer that you use this space to convey some information regarding your level of experience.

:o Guilty. :o We'll give it more thought and provide some details.

We don't believe you need to include "d&d free" in your profile (opinions vary on this topic, but we have observed that most people leave this out). If you want to say something in this regard, we prefer "clean and healthy".

OK, how about mentioning that we practice safe sex?

As your closing statement you wrote: "Looking to have some fun". We would rather see you use this section of the profile to convey some additional information (or say something witty or interesting). Perhaps you should shift the earlier discussion regarding exchanging photos to this area of your profile.

Point taken. We'll move some of the text there as you suggested. The wife is the one with the most writing flair, so I'll let her work on something new.

Again, thanks for the eval!! :cool:

Does us metioning that we are educated make us sound pretentious? That's not our intent. Should we remove it?

No, mentioning your education is not pretentious. Your education says something about your priorities, intelligence, work ethic etc... This type of information is valuable to many of the people who will read your profile.

What we have experienced so far is that there are some people that have contacted us who we find appealing and would love to meet, but often times they say if we would like to meet that evening or the following evening. Having full-time jobs and being parents of two kids makes it difficult to be spontaneous like that. Any suggestions?

We can relate to your experience. It might be simpler to say something like: "We wish we could meet people on short notice, but our personal obligations usually require that we make plans several days in advance.

OK, how about mentioning that we practice safe sex?

That works fine.

Again, thanks for the eval!! :cool:

No problem. Good luck!

Would anyone like to review ours?

'gplusjinsocal' on LifestyleLounge.

Thanks!

- J

Guest Jalean73

Would you all mind looking at our SLS profile "Jalean73" and tell us if it's worded ok. We are starting to wonder if we have e-cooties or something.*lol*

Hi,

I think your profile is worded wonderfully! Exciting and cute! But... with no pic. at all, except for a private pic, I know we probably would pass the profile up and go to the next one.

Post a pic - blur the faces or cut the heads off. Make it a public pic, and a G Rated pic is perfect!

I understand your need to be discreet.... that's why you blur the face or crop the pic. I think you'll see that it makes a world of difference. We had an SLS profile for a few days before we posted any pictures and didn't have any responses - then we were flooded with messages after posting pics.

Good luck!

Sarah

Looked good to us...the only thing would be that all your photos are private.

A lot of people just won't contact others unless there is some kind of picture visible, even if the ad is well written. We'd suggest finding a way to artfully hide the faces and post at least a body shot of the two of you...if you're comfortable with doing so. Ads with pictures do get a lot more traffic. You could also contact people yourselves and attach a photo with your initial e-mail.

The only other thing I would change would be looking over it a bit and putting in a comma here and there.

Teresa

Guest Jalean73

Thank you all very much. :) We just posted a pic with our faces whited out. As for the commas *hangs head in shame...lol" it's hard to believe I'm an English major!*lol* ;)

Damn the torpedos full speed ahead!

So we signed up for SLS. Having NOT been single for half our lives now, actively looking for new play friends is, shall we say... a little wierd.

That being said - below is a link to our SLS profile - version 1.0 beta :)

Everyone here has been so helpful to others in the past that I am looking forward to the honest feedback. Advice is also welcome - the goal for us is to find the "cool" and screen out the "un-cool". (duh huh? ;) )

Thx in advance.

Trin_Neo at swinglifestyle.com

Trin&Neo, I moved your post here to keep this topic together.

I like your profile. It shows intelligence, sense of humor and tells me about where you are on your swinging 'journey'. I think plenty of people will be interested. :)

The only thing I might take out is the single guy stuff. It will give your profile a more positive spin. You'll probably get spammed by them anyway so why not just say what you're looking for and the rest will be implied - at least by people who take the time to read it. As for the rest? Ignore them.

-B

I think your profile is pretty good Trin&Neo, the only recommendation I have is that you have "0" listed for your weights which is an automatic pass to many of us. Look at it this way, folks will be able to see how much you weigh when they see you in person anyway, and because nobody likes surprises, many/most will not respond to adds that don't list weights, I know we won't. It is not that we are overly hung up on weight, more I think it is a natural human reaction to think that if you don't want me to know, then I probably don't.

As far as the line about single males that Brad mentioned, I would have to disagree with him on that one. True, it is a bit negative but that is the point, and we have found that when we removed it from ours the amount of emails from single males increased dramatically, so we ended up putting it back in.

Over all I would give it a well done, good public pic too.