curious24

How and where did you meet your partner?

1990 on a tennis/ski camp in Europe...he was my "first" and my camp counselor (even though he's only 1.5 yrs older than me)...we made mistakes b/t now and then, but kept in touch throughout the years and have been married for over 5 years now. :-)

We met in 1988 at a party at her parents' house (he was friends with her brother). We both were with our current partners at the party. We saw each other a few more times, then started dating about two and a half years later. Been together over 26 years.

WE met in a bar/dance club. A girl I had met a couple of times before when at the club brought Cheryl over to where a friend from work and I were sitting. We hit it off pretty well, danced several times that night and was thinking I might stand a pretty good shot at her. Finally out on the dance floor I asked if she would be interested in going home with me. Her response, "maybe." Well it wasn't NO! Finally got her out of there and on the way home with me. She moved in with me the night after that and we have been together for the last 26 years. Yes, once in a while "club hookups" do work out.

• Like 2

We were at a club where my hubby had just had sex with one of my Bi girlfriends. the funny thing is that we discovered that we both were in an adult film 10 years earlier seen together in an oil orgy scene. It was fate.

• Like 1

My wife and I met in high school, dated for five years, and got married. We have been married for 48 years. We started playing with others about 16 years after we got married.

• Like 1

My wife & I met in college; she was dating my roommate at the time. She and I developed a great friendship over the year he was dating her. I use to lay in bed and listen to them going at it several times a night when she was staying over, and I'd tease her about it ... use to be a standing joke. When my roommate broke it off with her, we started hanging out and eventually dating. We were both fairly liberal minded people when we got together. That was over 17 years ago. Mac

I find your story romantic and very touching. If I recall correctly, you still play with her old boyfriend, your ex-roommate?