curious24

How and where did you meet your partner?

Met on the internet, "discovered" we only lived 10 miles from each other... we've been married over 7 years, now.

My mate and I met on a dating website, he sent me an email one day and then we met the next and haven't parted since...been almost 4 years now.

Met her delivering the MEAT. Literally, she was working at a restaurant, I was driving truck after college. She knew me from HS because I was ahead of her older sister a few years.

A few weeks later she beat me in pool at a bar in front of my friends...So I knocked her up. That was 15 years ago.

We met on the internet we only lived 12 miles from one another, met for coffee and never looked back been married for 10 years.

In a bowling league. She had such a great ass. I didn't have the courage to ask her out though. Her mother, who is also in the league, had cleaned my house (that what she does for a living) because I was in a motorcycle accident and couldn't clean for a few weeks. Her daughter showed up with her to help. She just got out of a bad relationship. We started to talk and I asked her out that day. Even though I was the rebound guy which seems to rarely work in the long term, we hit it off right away and 10 years and 3 kids later, still madly in love.

Guest BamaRide

My wife and I were introduced by a couple who was looking for a couple but was swinging with both of us independently... so they were 'building' their ideal couple...

It didn't work... We fell in love fast and hard. We continued in the lifestyle but never hooked up with the ones that brought us together... They were not pleased by that but we really were not interested in MFMF with them and we stopped MFM and FMF too.

Was odd to say the least.

Travel back in time to 1984..... I was a Freshman in HS and a Varsity Cheerleader. Another girl, a senior who was a cheerleader also, was dating her guy. They introduced me to his best friend and we became an item. We fell in love, but seeing as how I was a Freshman and he as a Senior, it was a little too intense. (That and the fact that because I was only 14 I wouldn't put out!) So we go our own ways and both get married. Fast forward to 1995, he is getting a divorce, I was getting a divorce, and somehow we ended up back in touch and back together. Got married in 1997 and haven't looked back. We are definitely what I would consider soulmates.

We met in college. 3 kids and 25 years later, we're still together and still can't keep our hands off each other.

Well, I don't have a current "partner" (just a few different gals I'm currently dating) but I've really enjoyed all the wonderful tales y'all have shared.

One of these gals (who I've gone to a couple of swinger events with) and I actually met at Disneyland. (*grins*) "The Happiest Place on Earth"

I had just gotten out of the service and was bartending part time while taking some college classes. One afternoon a young woman walked in the door and proceeded to walk towards the back of the store where the staircase to the bathrooms were located. Instead of going down the staircase, this lady walks into the kitchen. Thinking I've got another psycho on my hands I shout out in my best Bronx accent "Hey you wher' you goin'" Not getting any response I storm into the kitchen and I see this nut taking off her shoes and say "Lady, what are you doin'" To which she responds " I work here" . I appears that she was hired the day before and no one told me we had another waitress. I felt mortified. Well that was 29 years ago and the moral to the story is that I may have yelled at her then but she's been yelling at me ever since.

. . . One afternoon a young woman walked in the door and proceeded to walk towards the back of the store . . .
Might there have been somewhere in you subconscious mind a little voice that was saying, "now that's my kind of woman."

Guest BamaRide
We met in a motorcycle shop in Germany.

You meet the nicest people! :)

We met on an AOL chatroom NOT swinger related LOL. I was in NJ & she was in CA. She flew to NJ for a meeting & long story short, we married a few years ago & reside in NJ.

Guest BamaRide
We met on an AOL chatroom NOT swinger related LOL. I was in NJ & she was in CA. She flew to NJ for a meeting & long story short, we married a few years ago & reside in NJ.

I"d take NJ over CA too... unless you're talking about Princeton area... the roads drive me crazy there!

We met at the pre-school where his son goes as a part of the after-school program. Lol, I wasn't interested at all first, but somehow I got to thinking about him alot. I hesitantly went on a first date with him and it turned out to be great! I had a lot of fun with him and I'm happy that I made the right decision :-)

I took one look at her round, firm ass and my eyes popped out of my head.

Actually, we have known each other for several years, but we were both in relationships and never looked at each other in any other way except as friends of the family. After my marriage of 8 years ended and her relationship of 4 years dissolved, we still never notice each other. One day, she had heard I had this awesome discount with a company I worked for at the time and she asked if she could use my discount. I said sure, except I had to be present when the purchase was made. We had small talk on the way to the mall, nothing major. As we headed to entrance, it was like my eyes were opened for the first time and there she was this hot and sexy women. I looked at her ass in her sun dress and was amazed. We have been together 11 years. Married 7. I get to see her beautiful ass everyday. Im a lucky man.

We can't believe that we have never posted our story on how we met here.

It was a dark and stormy night, Sorry wrong story.

We met at a keg party that my roommates and I threw for a new roomie. I was to busy getting drunk and trying to get a good friend of mine in the sack to even notice her beyond saying "Hi want a beer" Fortunately for me my new roomie did notice her and he started dating her. Also good for me he only had a twin bed and I had a king water-bed, after a few nights of her trying to sleep in his bed she came and asked if it was OK to use up a small portion of my bed. We didn't have much in common. She was a die hard liberal who had just returned from a 150 mile peace march and I was already a financial conservative, who was more interested in having fun than saving the planet. What we did have in common was that I really liked trying to look down her shirt and she liked me looking. I know not the best way to start off a love affair. After about a month of dating my room mate she caught him cheating on her. She dumped him that night and being the nice guy I was I took her out for coffee, we chatted until about 2 am when our chat turned to sex and what we liked. At some point I stated that I was willing to go down on her till she came. We rushed back to my place and I did as I said I would, and she returned the favor. We quickly became fuck buddies. We both agreed that that was all it was or would ever be, I guess we were wrong! We did as most young people do we fell in love and have been for 21 years. That was August, she moved in with me in September, in December, just before Christmas I called her father and asked his permission to marry her and 2 days before Christmas I asked her to marry me. In the middle of January we found out that we were going to be parents and her father and my mother decided that we would be married in March.

It was 1971. I was sharing a house boat on Dal Lake in Kashmir, India with some hippie friends. We were lying on the sun deck watching the Indian and Pakistani Air Forces play war in the skies above, smoking some primo hashish, drinking green tea and chillin' out. Fighter planes??? Hmmm... That's not good... Perhaps we should be elsewhere...

We made the trip down the Himalayas to New Delhi in my old German Ford van and checked into a cheap hippie hotel, my friends to go on to Nepal and I to make the return trip to Europe. I needed passengers to share the cost of gas.

White Fox was staying in the next room, having already been to Kashmir and Nepal and planning to return to Istanbul, where she had a return ticket to New York, her home at the time. She became one of my passengers. She was 25 and I was 31. We got out of India just before the shooting started.

At a bridge in Pakistan, the soldiers guarding it decided White Fox was a spy for India but if she would fuck all fifteen of them, they would let us go. She was not into gang bangs so we locked ourselves in the van and waited for the machine guns to start barking. Fortunately, a Pakistani officer, educated in England, saved us.

Perhaps sparked by that incident, perhaps just that she was beautiful and I was horny, a serious love affair began. We drove up the Kyber Pass into Afghanistan, through Iran and Turkey to Istanbul where White Fox flew home. The trip took a couple of months. White Fox could tell us exactly; she kept a diary that she still has. The following year she visited me in Germany and the year after that on the island of Ibiza in Spain. She brought me a gift, The Joy of Cooking, which I still have.

Soon after her return to New York, I moved back to Germany and started a new career. During that time we lost track of each other, not receiving each others' mail and having no idea where the other was. She met and married someone else and I met and married Laura.

Last year White Fox found me on Facebook and learned I was widowed. She had been divorced for fifteen years. She contacted me and we've been in touch since. I've visited her in Florida and she spent a week in Oklahoma.

Where will it go from here? Who knows? ...but we both feel very lucky to have found each other again.

Alura

I met a friend of his on a philosophy forum and that friend invited me to his Christmas party. At the party, I met my partner. We were married almost two years ago and things are going great!

We met at work. We did not work for the same organization; but, we crossed paths in the work world on a regular basis.

My wife & I met in college; she was dating my roommate at the time. She and I developed a great friendship over the year he was dating her. I use to lay in bed and listen to them going at it several times a night when she was staying over, and I'd tease her about it ... use to be a standing joke. When my roommate broke it off with her, we started hanging out and eventually dating. We were both fairly liberal minded people when we got together. That was over 17 years ago.

Hi, this is Petra. In our poly arrangement I've met my bf in a college library (while I was in high school), my husband in a bookstore, and our gf in a coffee shop.

We met while the both of us were in the USMC. I was an instructor to her school and she was a student. With rules of fraternization it was hard to be just friends and she was in another class not mine, don't think I could have handled it. Anyway after she finished school she went to west coast at Camp Pendleton and I was 6 months behind her getting there. We met at an e-club and it took us about a week to catch each other due to work schedules, so we dated for 5-6 weeks and got married and it was my best decision yet cause in July we have had each other for 22 yrs and looking for many more.

We met almost 20 years ago in college and were very good friends then. Ms. moved away, and we lost touch, then a few years ago, Mr. found me again (the wonders of Google!) and we reconnected. After talking on and off for a year+, we discovered that we wanted more than just a long-distance friendship, and he packed up and headed west. The rest, as they say, is a disgusting love story, but we wouldn't have it any other way. :)

We met accidently. There was a guy who liked me, and I didn't feel the same (plus he was and is still married). He wanted to meet up with me, so I made my best friend go with me. My husband just happened to be with him. We exchanged numbers, and the rest is history! Except I didn't put out for the 6 months that we dated! haha

I was newly single and up late one Friday night alone surfing yahoo personals. He was online and I struck up a chat conversation...we agreed to meet for breakfast and a hook up the next day. That's it - we have hardly been apart since. That was 6 years ago and it jsut keeps getting better :)

We were high school sweethearts and both ended up in long marriages that failed. I found her on Classmates.com 5 years ago and the rest is history. Together 5 years, married for 2, almost.

I met hubby at his work.. he worked next to mine and on my breaks I would go in and see him... I asked him to come play pool with me and this other guy... and he said sure... it didn't end up the way I wanted it to... with taking both guys home but I sure did get my hubby... and happy I did...

(F)TheRedHalf

As it turns out, we met before we really met. We were both in a keyboarding class and he was the fastest in the class. It was not until the next year that I actually "met" him in Physics class. I am not a science person but I was determined to do my best. I sat in the front row, on one end. Next to me was another student who seemed to be serious about the class, he was quite a bit better at the subject than me.

BEHIND us, however, were 2 other students who both seemed to like to fool around and talk in class. We ended up being a group whenever there was a need for partners.

Yes, you guessed it, my husband was one of the rowdy, distracting ones behind us who never seemed to be paying attention. In the end, he got an A and I think I may have gotten a C! Well, here we are with our oldest daughter majoring in Physics and Math in College and she had the same Physics teacher we did!

(M)TheRedHalf

Yah, what she said :EG: . :eek: I think she gave away our ages.

we met at the Virginia Beach oceanfront and it is a great sex story all by itself. she propositioned me and we never looked back.

from the missus: We met at a party on the oceanfront he was the one to proposition me...flashed some cash and asked me to go shopping...I'm insane for telling no! It wasn't till a few weeks later that I asked him to come home with me. He did and has been here since!

Before my better half knew me I saw her in jr high school. I was a grade level lower than her and fell in love with her at first site. Well as time went on she went to high school and it was two years later and my best friend was working at the same fast food place she worked at and they just happened to be going steedy. Well after awhile he broke up with her and I took a chance to see if she would go out on a date. Well it has been almost 25 yrs later and two kids and we are still together. I feel that I wouldn't be as good a person as I am today if it wasn't of her. In an odd way I feel that I owe thanks to my best friend for breaking up with her.

We met on a trip to New Orleans almost eight years ago. It was a group of swingers, but we didn't know each other. I was with another woman, she was with a couple we both knew. We were the only smokers, and spent a lot of time on the balcony. (we have both quit since then.) When T realised we were hooking up, she moved out of the bedroom onto the couch and the future Ms Dive moved in. When she and the couple left on Sunday, T moved back into the bedroom. We flew home on Monday. A few weeks later I got a phone call from Ms Dive, and we began seeing each other on a regular basis. "The rest" as thay say "is history!":)

Yahoo personals at 3 am. Breakfast, sex, dinner, more sex...we've hardly spent a day apart since. That was 7 years ago, we got married last year.

We met in high school. We were fast friends and despite my interest in her, it wasn't mutual. Friends and nothing more...

Until I went off to university. When I was no longer around everyday, suddenly she noticed my absense and we took steps to make sure it didn't happen again. :)

We met in high school... He unceasingly pursued me until I finally gave in. I am SO glad I was smart enough not to follow my infatuation with his best friend (at least too far...). Looking back we realize we should have been swingers MUCH sooner. :)

We are high school sweethearts, we met during our Jr. year of H.S. We were introduced to each other by a friend of ours. We started dating during our Sr. year of H.S. and we were married 3 years after we started dating. We started dating Nov. 4th. of 93, married Aug. 10th of 96.

I met my wife thru a friend. They were in high school together and they were not dating but hooking up. We started dating shortly after. Once we got married and into the lifestyle, we quickly called him and he was down for a threesome. He was excited that she was into many more things than when they used to hook up before.

We met at art school, we were in the same class. We married after we graduated, and being fundie Baptists we were still virgins!

That was 1985. Remarkably for marrying so young we are still together and still very much in love.

I'll help revive this post! We met in a gay club in the late 90's, haha! Some nights were more straight than others, but Sunday was 80's night, and we both LOVE 80's music! I went every Sunday with friends, danced in the cage, generally had a grand, if somewhat sketchy, time ::P: He was there with his very openly gay roommate and their myriad of lively friends. He approached me several times over the course of a month, and then I finally agreed to take a chance on my hot redhead with a lovely butt. We laughed throughout our entire first date, sparks flew, and here we are 18 years later! So yes, you CAN meet the love of your life in a bar, just maybe not a hetero one :D

My husband and I had actually known each other all our lives since our mom's were best friends but we didn't see each other much until we were freshman in high school. We got together the last part of 11th grade and we've been together ever since-21 years in April. We're best friends and I couldn't imagine my life without him. This experience has brought us so much closer.

I was out drinking / singing karaoke with a group of friends at our regular vanilla bar. I went up for another round...there was a guy sitting by himself watching the game. I look at him and (I'm pretty drunk he says I had one eye open lol), say 'So Where's your girlfriend at?', and he replies 'I'm single I don't have a girlfriend'. I then tell him to come sit with us...I may have scared him because he didn't join us for a while lol I give him my number, he never calls 3 weeks go by. We run into each other at the same bar, he shows me texts from each number he's tried to get a hold of me...been together ever since.

Super romantic...ha