BoxerCouple

Letting swing partners cum inside the ladies

First time we did it included a friend and a lot of wine. It ended up being a very interesting and erotic threesome. To summarise as my friend (late 40s and a recent divorce´) began to thrust harder without protection he tried pulling out and my wife grabbed his hips and pulled him back in to finish. She ended up, and mind you he is very "Not her type" but in the heat of the moment told him "fill me with your seed, spray it deep inside me, I want to feel you cum"... and he did, he looked at me in shock I nodded it was ok.

Otherwise when we do it is almost always protected.

• Like 4

We only let one other guy nut off inside her pussy b/c he has a nice and big cock. She works with him so I get surprises sometimes when she comes home ;). I prefer that she have a fresh load already in her before we have sex so well have several threesomes in a month or so, go out for drinks come back, get naked, play cards and games and relax while we take turns having sex with my gf(or she takes turns on us while we chill). We both usually cum twice in her. I like to watch him cum in her too so they usually get into a position where I can see his cock and sack.

• Like 2

Fill me with your seed? Wow ��

It was and still is a wow as she "NEVER EVER" talks like that... must have been at a point of super heightened arousal for her.

My wife and I are in our 50's and we have talked about a MFM threesome for years and we did finally go through with it this year we met with a man our age after we talked with him and felt good about doing this we got a hotel room.We were all shy about doing this as it was a first time for all of us so we just agreed to all get naked my wife joked about what we were doing and we just all laughed about it.to get started my wife grabbed his cock and mine and stroked them and them she started to suck on us so while she was sucking him I backed away to watch she had him moaning and to me it looked good to see his dick in her mouth after awhile of her sucking him he asked if he could do oral on her she looked at me and I said 69 with him and so they got in bed and went at it,he did not last long he warned her that he was getting close to cumming I though she would stop but she kept on sucking until he came in her mouth,so now I was thinking now what I really wanted him to have sex with her and he asked me if everything was ok and I said yes but asked if he was still wanting to have sex with her he said yes but needed some time to get hard again so he said for us to go at it and that's what we did with him watching I had my wife ride me so he could get a good look he did not say much but I could see him watching but she couldn't so I asked her to turn around and suck him an after a bit he was hard and I still didn't cum I was trying not to so finally it was his turn so she got on top of him and first thing I did was go look at him in her and it looked amazing he grabbed her ass and pumped from the bottom she loved it so I went to the front of her and stuck my dick in her mouth I know he got to see my balls and dick good I didn't last to long and came in her mouth while she was riding him and I went and sat down to just watch her and him and they must of went at it for about a half hour before he came and yes he came in her,,that was two months ago and we have seen him every other weekend since

• Like 4

Awesome... and I did the same. I backed off and watched my wife go at it as well. It was like watching an erotic film "live"... After he basically asked for permission to finish on,in etc. her and he did it was amazing and gut wrenching. Then catching him side fuck her next to me while we were sleeping was awesome too as well as me catching a glimpse of them fucking again in the bathroom. Ever since we have hooked up a few times and he has always came inside.

My wife and I are in our 50's and we have talked about a MFM threesome for years and we did finally go through with it this year we met with a man our age after we talked with him and felt good about doing this we got a hotel room.We were all shy about doing this as it was a first time for all of us so we just agreed to all get naked my wife joked about what we were doing and we just all laughed about it.to get started my wife grabbed his cock and mine and stroked them and them she started to suck on us so while she was sucking him I backed away to watch she had him moaning and to me it looked good to see his dick in her mouth after awhile of her sucking him he asked if he could do oral on her she looked at me and I said 69 with him and so they got in bed and went at it,he did not last long he warned her that he was getting close to cumming I though she would stop but she kept on sucking until he came in her mouth,so now I was thinking now what I really wanted him to have sex with her and he asked me if everything was ok and I said yes but asked if he was still wanting to have sex with her he said yes but needed some time to get hard again so he said for us to go at it and that's what we did with him watching I had my wife ride me so he could get a good look he did not say much but I could see him watching but she couldn't so I asked her to turn around and suck him an after a bit he was hard and I still didn't cum I was trying not to so finally it was his turn so she got on top of him and first thing I did was go look at him in her and it looked amazing he grabbed her ass and pumped from the bottom she loved it so I went to the front of her and stuck my dick in her mouth I know he got to see my balls and dick good I didn't last to long and came in her mouth while she was riding him and I went and sat down to just watch her and him and they must of went at it for about a half hour before he came and yes he came in her,,that was two months ago and we have seen him every other weekend since
  • Like 1

Thank you for your reply we are an older couple this has been pretty exciting for us

We don’t kid ourselves. We/she hates condoms. As result she is VERY picky. We’ve been playing with only one couple for years now. We trust 100%. Known for over 10 years. There’s a good side and bad to that,no doubt, but it is what it is. Thus to answer your question directly, wouldn’t have it any other way for all the good reasons mentioned above.

• Like 1

We don’t kid ourselves. We/she hates condoms. As result she is VERY picky. We’ve been playing with only one couple for years now. We trust 100%. Known for over 10 years. There’s a good side and bad to that,no doubt, but it is what it is. Thus to answer your question directly, wouldn’t have it any other way for all the good reasons mentioned above.
Yepp... on a side note I had a few dreams months later that she was pregnant by him.

Amy loves the feel of a man exploding inside her and it's a turn on for me to espically if they are kissing when it happens

• Like 3

We have friends where we allow cumming inside the girls. My wife absolutely insists on bareback. We met old friends and had unprotected sex a few weeks ago, fantastic. I don't believe We want to go further than these friends. We one had condom swinging experience and it was not too much fun. I love the feeling of shooting inside the girls vagina. We are not suprrswingers, no clubs and orgies, just trusted friends,,

• Like 4

I was with 10 couples in about 10 years time. I'm a single male. I met all but 1 couple on the internet. 4 of those couples insisted on condoms. One of those 4 wanted it bare the 2nd time. The other 6 couples wanted cream pies.

I think that matches with surveys on this forum over the years. About 40+ percent insist on condoms. Another 40% are situational, and about 20% outright prefer to go bare from the beginning.

We have a couple of close friends and she prefers that they ejacukate inside her. They are both much bigger than me. She always wants me to go second when she is loose and full of cum. I like the way her pussy feels after she has been pounded hard. She loves to tease and tell me she can’t feel me and how good their big dicks felt exploding inside her. I’m totally into the humiliation so it’s a turn on. When i am with another woman, I prefer to pull out and ejaculate on her. I tend to shoot some pretty impressive loads so my wife and her friends enjoy watching.

• Like 4

Just wondering who here allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're the woman), or your wife/girlfriend/fiancee?

Amy does not like condoms and she loves the feel of a man exploding inside of her so if she is having fun who am i to complain

According to Planned Parenthood: Latex condoms offer very good protection against HIV. In fact, the risk of HIV transmission with a condom is reduced as much as 10,000 times. They also reduce the risk of other sexually transmitted infections, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, HPV (human papilloma virus), PID (pelvic inflammatory disease), syphilis, and trichomoniasis.

Furthermore: Condoms not only reduce the risk of infection, they are also helpful in reducing the effects of existing HPV infections. Recent studies from the Netherlands show that condom use leads to a faster disappearance of changes caused by HPV in the skin of the penis or in the cervix.

Hi,

The operative word here is "reduced." That does not mean "zero chance," especially with some STDs. I will look up The Netherlands study.

Best of luck!

I have a question that I've never seen addressed, though I might have missed it on this site or another site.

Has anyone gotten jock itch (tinea cruris) from sex play? And what about athlete's foot (tinea pedis)?

One peer-reviewed medical article from England said that on average 12% of English people have athlete's foot at any given time. I am assuming the percentage might be the same for people in the US, since our two countries have similar populations and good doctors and hospitals. Foot-play and bare-foot-contact are common in the LS. Does anyone here think it's a viable risk?

Ms. Geo got athlete's foot once (many years ago) while training for a marathon. It was cured quickly with an oral drug and a topical. A year before that--and this is a long time ago--I got jock itch in a hospital from nurses checking a post-surgical drain bag that hung between my legs. We are both fungal-free (and have been for years), but the idea of catching one of these again is a downer.

Thanks,

Geo

We have a couple of close friends and she prefers that they ejacukate inside her. They are both much bigger than me. She always wants me to go second when she is loose and full of cum. I like the way her pussy feels after she has been pounded hard. She loves to tease and tell me she can’t feel me and how good their big dicks felt exploding inside her. I’m totally into the humiliation so it’s a turn on. When i am with another woman, I prefer to pull out and ejaculate on her. I tend to shoot some pretty impressive loads so my wife and her friends enjoy watching.

Bluespruce1:

The thought of having sex with Ms. Geo after a man has come bareback in her vagina is a turn-on. So far, we haven't done it: we're afraid of STDs. Yes, some really intimate foreplay can cause some STDs. (I've posted some info in other threads.) I love Ms. Geo's slippery vagina, and it'd be even hotter with extra lubrication form another man--and her turn-on from just having a new lover in addition to the extra wetness. But I doubt that would ever happen with us.

You are certainly welcome to having any feelings you want, but neither of us is into humiliation. (No offense. It's all the merrier with variations, so please don't take this as criticism). :-)

Many times after I've come on a lady--especially on her breasts--I've licked my semen off her(sometimes that's led to a sudden round #2 of sex). I've eaten Ms. Geo's pussy after coming in her, and I liked that. I would not do that with another man's semen, though, even IF that were that were to happen. If the new man came on her body, I would not hesitate to immediately have sex with Ms. Geo, assuming she was ready for it that soon, getting the other man's semen all over my body.

Geo

Geo

• Like 1

It happened to me as well! She just allowed it to happed in the heat of the moment. She even thanked me in the end

We and the couples who we play with all enjoy having the men pump their semen into (not onto) the women, and the sloppy seconds aftermath.

So we are a closed group of couples that only plays among ourselves.

• Like 2

We and the couples who we play with all enjoy having the men pump their semen into (not onto) the women, and the sloppy seconds aftermath.

So we are a closed group of couples that only plays among ourselves.

I would love to experience this--and I envy you--but I just don't think it'd ever hapen with us.

I guess the most I can hope for--and Ms. Geo, too--is post-sex semen play with just the two of us.

The idea of what you've experienced, Numex, is a turn-on for us, no doubt. If you're happy, more power to you! :-)

The couple I play with, we/I pull out and cum over her tits and face...she likes it and the husband likes to see my cum over his wife's face and tits.

• Like 1

We wouldn’t have it any other way. Bad side, we’re extremely picky. Bad - Like only 2 couples in over 12 years. Good - 100% trust. Been playing with the same couple for years now. Love them, lifelong friends at this point no matter if and when it ends. All discussed well before anything happened. Sex isn’t sex to my wife unless she gets filled up.

• Like 1

I would love to experience this...

I guess the most I can hope for--and Ms. Geo, too--is post-sex semen play with just the two of us.

May I suggest starting as we did - having your wife talk about her ex-sex partners as foreplay. Only the good stuff. And you will realize that her fucking other guys didn't harm her, you, or your relationship. If it turns you both on, then move to the fantasy of her currently fucking people, like movie stars, who turn her on. The next step is letting her fantasize about people you know: friends, neighbors, the guy at the gym. Then if you both feel good about it, she could actually do it.

BTW, getting your own sloppy seconds is good too.

• Like 1

May I suggest starting as we did - having your wife talk about her ex-sex partners as foreplay. Only the good stuff. And you will realize that her fucking other guys didn't harm her, you, or your relationship. If it turns you both on, then move to the fantasy of her currently fucking people, like movie stars, who turn her on. The next step is letting her fantasize about people you know: friends, neighbors, the guy at the gym. Then if you both feel good about it, she could actually do it.

BTW, getting your own sloppy seconds is good too.

Thanks, Numex. We've done a lot of this. We've talked about some of her former lovers, including how she lost her virginity. (It was her decision of when to do it. She instigated the act at a summer camp with a fellow counselor a couple years older than she was. She decided to just go into his tent early one morning and climb into bed with him.)

One time on a long, boring drive home from somewhere that I forget, I asked her to share some of her sexual adventures that she'd had before we met. She did, and we did some light touching in the car on the deserted road (not enough touching to make driving dangerous; I was behind the wheel).

We were at a dinner party one time with colleagues of hers. One couple had recently gotten pregnant and declared to the table that though it had taken them a long time to get pregnant, they broke one of the rules. Apparently one expert the woman had consulted said that certain positions are better than others. Another recommendation was that the woman trying to get pregnant NOT try to have an orgasm while having sex to conceive. The woman proudly said that they had ignored that rule and had gotten pregnant anyway. Interesting table talk!

That same evening, and I forget how it came out, the topic of sex came out again. Ms. Geo got into the conversation and mentioned a former lover, one she'd had in college many years before meeting me. She said the sex they had was great. I had no problem with that.

We have used threesome and MFMF fantasies in bed many times. Usually they come from stories we've read to each other, but once in a while we'll insert a person we know. Ms. Geo thinks one of her doctors is handsome and sexy, and she used him in an MFM fantasy a few times. I had no problem! We've also used a few friends, though not as often as unnamed, imaginative lovers.

One time quite a few years ago while we were on vacation, Ms. Geo woke me up with the fantasy of an FMF (never had one). (Ms. Geo is straight, but has said it the moment was right, she might let another woman caress her breasts, which is something I find exciting.) But this fantasy was for my benefit, and as she made slow love with me she talked in detail about how the two women would touch me, suck me, fuck me... That led to a great orgasm for me as you might imagine. (I have a fantasy of a new woman sucking me to climax while I kiss Ms. Geo and suck her breasts.)

And you're right: getting my own sloppy seconds is great. That's happened quite a few times with former lovers and with Ms. Geo. It's just too bad that it can't happen with an MFM threesome or an MFMF. The idea of the other man coming inside her and then me sliding into her is mind-blowing. Still, we think the risk of an STD isn't worth it.

You and we seem to be on the same page, Numex. Thanks for your input. :-)

Geo

• Like 1

I do love to see a guy explode and shoot a big load of cum. I must admit though that I love feeling a nice fat cock pulsing and releasing inside me. Its such a turn on to be fucking a guy for the first time and looking into his eyes as he cums inside me. I love grabbing his ass and pulling him in and holding him in me as I climax with him - especially if he has a bigger cock. I almost always cum right after because i'm so turned on. I love knowing that my pussy was so damn hot that he could get off just by fucking me.

• Like 3

And you're right: getting my own sloppy seconds is great. That's happened quite a few times with former lovers and with Ms. Geo. It's just too bad that it can't happen with an MFM threesome or an MFMF. The idea of the other man coming inside her and then me sliding into her is mind-blowing. Still, we think the risk of an STD isn't worth it.

You and we seem to be on the same page, Numex. Thanks for your input. :-)

Geo

It's great being on the same wavelength as you; we're just a little farther along. Please keep sharing.

We now play with several couples in a closed group, so we experience MFMs and MFMFs. We are all concerned about STDs, so we are extremely serious about keeping a closed group. The one thing we have all agreed among the couples and between the spouses is that anyone can call it quits at anytime with question or repercussion; we would remain friends. That we if anyone has had enough, or it bothers him her to be fucking others or see their spouse fucking others, or if they fucked someone outside the group, he or she could stop, no questions asked. We believe the risk is minimal. The risk may actually be less with our closed group than with a nominally "monogamous" couples. Everyone is having enough fun and getting enough sexual variety that there isn't any incentive or enough time to be fucking around elsewhere compared to the bored monogamous couple.

One time quite a few years ago while we were on vacation, Ms. Geo woke me up with the fantasy of an FMF (never had one). (Ms. Geo is straight, but has said it the moment was right, she might let another woman caress her breasts, which is something I find exciting.) But this fantasy was for my benefit, and as she made slow love with me she talked in detail about how the two women would touch me, suck me, fuck me... That led to a great orgasm for me as you might imagine. (I have a fantasy of a new woman sucking me to climax while I kiss Ms. Geo and suck her breasts.)
Yeah, the FFMs are great too. Women much more easily slide into same sex play than guys do, for the women in our group all of them have gotten there. One at this point is a "pillow queen" (will let the other wives eat her out, but won't go down herself), but the other women love taking care of her. The women also like sucking a sloppy dick after it has orgasmed in one of the other women.

All of us love kissing our spouses as he or she orgasms with another partner; that is as about as hot and crazy as it can get.

• Like 3

I didn't read through 12 pages of replies but I can say it'll NEVER happen with us. She's tried everything from pills to IUD's...hormones cause clotting and the IUD (copper) was very painful in regard to weeks of cramping each month. In the end it was easier for me just to get snipped. WELL worth the few days of soreness.

We'll be keeping a Plan B in the club bag just in case there's any accidents.

So do we, although Sheryl's prefers to have her playmates cum in her mouth.

Well on a positive yet sexy,steamy note to this forum, a friend of mine that I have known for a very longtime (at the Mrs request) had a 3 sum. At the finish she was being double penetrated for the first time ever and we both cumed in her at the same time. The next day she eagerly wanted to do it again because she said it was one of the best sexual feelings she’s ever had! Using protection is always a good idea!!!! But if you know your partner well enough and she is into it and wants to be cumed in I say go for it!!! P.S- the next day we did 3 sum with her again,this time I watched for a bit before joining. Double penetrating her must have been a sexual fantasy for her as she all but begged for it this time. We again cumed in her at the same time and she loves it. Have had 4 more 3 sums after with same person. Let the woman decide where he finishes it’s good ediquit.

• Like 2

.. But if you know your partner well enough and she is into it and wants to be cumed in I say go for it!!! .
Yeah, that's why we and the other couples decided to form a closed group. We don't worry about cumming bareback in the woman regardless of where it is.

the first time i watched a partner of my wife cum in her it was a turn on she hates condoms and she really was very explosive herself

• Like 1

It is awesomely erotic. Like the point of no return. I remember fondly watching him seize up as he exploded deep inside.

• Like 2

I like cumming on the girls ass or tits or belly but I rarely do. It's so hard to have the control to pull out a just the right moment when her pussy feels so good!

• Like 1

Just wondering who here allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're the woman), or your wife/girlfriend/fiancee?

? That's what it's all about, isn't it? I enjoy when a guy ejaculates in me and thinking afterwards for several days that a living part of him will be living in me, albeit swimming around in vain. Which is why I perfer that he cums into my vagina instead of my bum or mouth.

I myself do not mind if someone cums inside my wife, she gets off and when I finish I feel a sense of accomplishment per say so if someone we knew and trusted totally was to play and wanted to no problem after all we knew them very intimately in and out of the bedroom. We are both fixed so no worry there, however if at a club and a hook up happened or someone we have not known for a very long time it is protection used unless she wants oral and then it is up to her if he cums in her mouth or not.

• Like 2

? That's what it's all about, isn't it? I enjoy when a guy ejaculates in me and thinking afterwards for several days that a living part of him will be living in me, albeit swimming around in vain. Which is why I perfer that he cums into my vagina instead of my bum or mouth.

Well said...

. It's so hard to have the control to pull out a just the right moment when her pussy feels so good!
It doesn't matter whether it's her mouth, pussy or ass, when I start to cum, I can't pull out. Actually when I'm starting to pump cum, I'm pushing in hard.

It doesn't matter whether it's her mouth, pussy or ass, when I start to cum, I can't pull out. Actually when I'm starting to pump cum, I'm pushing in hard.
Very true... seeing my friend f my SO the first time I could see he was trying hard to please her while not cumming too early but he wanted to mark her by finishing. He thrusted so hard.

My wife had two regular boyfriends for a while (not overlapping). She would have unprotected sex with both of them, and thoroughly enjoyed having them cum inside of her. For her, she far prefers men cumming inside her than anywhere else. She can't explain why per se, just that it makes her feel fantastic when they do. For my part, I think it's exciting seeing him pump his cum in her. I also enjoyed having sex with her right after they would cum inside of her. The first time I did it, I wasn't sure I would like it, but I found that I do. Plus, my wife loved it when a boyfriend would cum inside of her, followed by me not too long afterwards. She just loves being filled with cum.

Yes, this all past tense. Nothing bad happened really; she just doesn't have a regular boyfriend right now.

• Like 2

My wife and my best friend played for years, both as a threesome including me, and just the two of them alone at his house. He would always cum inside her. I was usually more excited thinking about what they were doing alone than when I was also there. I think they enjoyed it more too since it was a more intimate encounter than a threesome. I also really liked playing with her when she came after he he had cum in her. Those were great times.

• Like 2

In 1974, I was 22 and my wife was 21 married for 2 years. We lived in our first home on a dead end street with only two homes ours and a single 44 year old black guy. I thought a lot of him. He was a great guy. My job was a lot of call outs and gone for days on big jobs. Life was normal otherwise and good, but soon we wanted a larger house. In 1978 we moved to a larger home in a real nice neighborhood. In 1981, my wife confessed she and our neighbor had been having an affair from 1975 to 1978. He had come over that day in 1981 to continue their sexual fun. She did not want to. Our kids were too old and we were surrounded by watching neighbors and she just wasn't interested anymore. He got upset and threatened to tell me about their affair if she didn't continue. She decided to tell me all about it. She was crying and said if I wanted to divorce her I had all the right. She just couldn't do it anymore. The guilt was killing her. I was furious. Damn right I was really pissed. Damn it, I would of liked to have watched them. She talked about some of it and described his cock. He always had guys over his house on weekends for game days. He forced her to have sex with all his buddies singly and gangbangs. She became addicted to it. I asked her if she used condoms. She said no. Every time it was bareback. Three years of unprotected sex with a whole bunch of men, some became friends and others were strangers. I think she was very lucky not to catch stds. I had always wanted to swing, but afraid to ask her. We have been swinging ever since with all the friends she made way back then and still bare back. Only because she has known them for all these years and we can trust them. She loves feeling them explode in her and the feeling of their bare cocks sliding against her vagina walls. So, shooting in her is ok with us.

• Like 1

I think most guys (including my husband) really don't care, they just want to get theirs too. And seeing her have sex with someone else indicates that she (me) is ready and willing.

I am taken with the thought for several days afterwards that the sperm of one or two or three men are swimming around inside me. That's why although I enjoy and do oral and anal to completion (for him), I much prefer that a man cums in my vagina.

MY SO is the same... I asked her about this once and she said that she enjoyed the notion that their was sperm inside her for a few days. Very erotic.

Just the other nite we had a play date and a guy we know well joined us as he was fucking her he asked her where she wanted it... she said.."cum in my pussy with your hard cock but fuck me harder first"... as his balls tightened up I could see his cock finally thrusting inside her. He pulls out and a ton of cum poured out. Very hot...

• Like 1

... as his balls tightened up I could see his cock finally thrusting inside her. .
Unfortunately, the actual best part is what you can't see inside.

... He pulls out and a ton of cum poured out. Very hot...
Once it was two of us guys and another couple (my wife and the other guys had gone off) and we each had anal with her. We dumped our loads and nothing came out. That was hot too.
  • Like 1