BoxerCouple

Letting swing partners cum inside the ladies

We also go bareback because that is the way my bride likes it. We have gone to swing clubs where we strictly adhered to the condom only rule, just because they were total unknowns to us, but within our swing group the ladies want the creamy filling.

For us its condoms always! But there is one couple we have swung with for years where we say ok to no condoms. After all these years having sex with him is just like having sex with my husband.

It supposed to be a fairly simple procedure. Any men care to share the pain aspect of it, as this is my husband's biggest fear in having it done.

My Vasectomy was a simple procedure, and not unbearably painfull. A couple days of mild discomfort (I went back to work the day after mine), nothing to really worry about.

As far as condoms go we usually use them but we have a couple of select couples we have gone bare with, we realize the the risks are there, but we believe that in that small circle of friends who we have played with bare the risk is fairly low. We always respect the wishes of our partners regarding Condom use. I must admit that at my age I often loose my erection while putting the condom on, so I'll often resort to satisfying my partner with my tongue and fingers as many times as she'll let me. I do have a question though for those of you that always use condoms, how many of you use them for oral sex? If you do Oral without a condom aren't you also taking a risk (although I realize it's less of a risk than intercourse for most STDs)? Everyone has there own comfort level, and you and your partner have to decide what you are comfortable with and with who, and decide what risks you are willing to accept or not accept.

We use condoms with a few exceptions. There are a few men we totally trust who are allowed to come inside me without a condom. I actually prefer sperm to be deposited inside of me, so it is a rare treat when one of these men are able to meet up with us so they can perform their "duty."

I didn't even feel my Vasectomy. Well, their was the first try when we realized it wasn't numb enough but after that it took all of 10 minutes. My wife was there and got to watch the doctor pull it out, clip it, and then snip it. I can still feel the little clips in there if I search for them. Tylenol for a few days and all was well. The trick is to not do anything for the time period they state...even if you feel great. I've heard horror stories of peoples balls swelling up like a grapefruit because they didn't realize how easy it is to piss off the surgery site.

We did it because we had reached a level of comfort with a couple and knew that one day it would most likely progress that far. It's nice to have it done and not need it then to need it and not have it done.

Had it done years ago and never looked back.. It is a very mild discomfort for a day or so, but that's all. We seldom use condoms because most of the people we play with, we know well enough to "trust our gut". If it's a stranger, then common sense dictates (or dicktakes) using protection.. but feeling the result inside makes play more fun for us..

I don't understand why some swinger women aren't on any birth control because their husbands have had the snip, and use condoms as their only means of protection.

When we first started swinging, there was this couple who was mid 30s? we knew he had the snip and condoms were a must with her. The second time we hooked up we were in separate rooms at an hotel, we had all been drinking at the hotels bar so we were quite tipsy but not overly drunk. From the get go I was having erection issues, I had finally got inside her but a minute later I flopped out. She took the condom off gave me a blowjob while we discussed having sex without a condom, we agreed for me to pull out and her husband must not find out as it is their no.1 rule to always use condoms while swinging. I got hard she laid back so I got on top again. I amazed myself at how long I lasted that time.

She was on top, close to an orgasm grinding me hard/fast, I was so concentrated on trying not to cum I was trying to block out my enjoyment of it all. While she orgasmed it was too much for me I leant up holding her preventing her from making any movement at all while keeping my cock tightened, then just as I re-tightened I felt a a single pulse of cum leave me as a I tightened up again for me to not cum. I didn't say anything at that moment, I was curious if she felt it but she said nothing. She laid back, I got on top, soon after I pulled out when I came.

We talked about it, I told her what I felt when she orgasmed. She said she would get the morning after pill as she wasn't expecting us to have sex for as long as we did knowing I might have produced a lot of pre-cum during sex. But she was SO concerned, she was really scared about getting pregnant.

We never met again, I think we both didn't seem interested after that night. We did live over 200 miles a part though.

Just seeing the responses above like form messalina, the amount of times I've read and heard that before, yet when it comes to actually doing it... there just seems to be a lot of people who don't seem to enforce their own rules.

Our original agreement was that cumming inside would be reserved for me only and condoms were always required.

We were doing this to regain that feeling of a new relationship where things aren't so predictable.

My wife was the first to bring it up by talking about going bareback with a guy so she could experience a higher level of erotica, more intense orgasm. The deal was that he would still pull out and not risk a pregnancy.

Right out of the gate with this guy, as soon as he said he was about to cum and asked where she wanted it, she told him "don't you dare pull out".

I was pissed off for about a month after that but now that I've seen how much more she enjoys it, I've become to accept it.

She is a freaking cum slut and takes all the men we know well internally. She is also now on the pill.

After reading so many post I had to say something about Bareback sex.

To all of you who say we always use a condom no exception. Good for you to accept your rule as a condom is a must.

To all of you who say we always use a condom but with some people we don't. Who do you think you are fooling. If you do it with one you should nave no problem with doing it with others as you are fooling nobody but yourself.

Build a bridge and get over your personal lies about condom use. Either use them all the time or don't use them all the time but make up your mind and stick with it.

• Like 1

. . . Build a bridge and get over your personal lies about condom use. Either use them all the time or don't use them all the time but make up your mind and stick with it.
Excuse me. I am in no way deluding myself. I am perfectly able to conduct a hazard/risk assessment and make decisions accordingly. I wear a condom for any woman who requests. If I pick up some dread disease it will be, oh well, some little bug was going to get me sooner or later. Driving back and forth to work on a freeway presents a greater risk. But I carelessly continue to do it. How 'bout them apples?
  • Like 1

Well said, SW_PA_Couple. Similarly, I drive my sports car on the turnpikes. It would be safer to drive a tank, but not nearly so much fun.

It would be safer to drive a tank, but not nearly so much fun.

Er, I've driven lots of sports cars, but I still think it would be hella fun to drive a tank instead. ;)

We actually do use condoms with all swing partners, but neither of us uses barriers for oral sex. That too is the result of risk assessment rather than willful blindness.

• Like 1

I have shot my hot cum in the wife of the couple we play with. But my wife has never had another guy shot his load in her. I did ask her if is something she would do and she said if she felt really comfortable with the guy and it was in the heat of the moment and in doggy style position, she would probably let the guy shoot his hot cum in her.

We always let them cum inside her. She also prefers to feel the cum and I like to clean her out with my tongue

Daaamn!

We've responded to this question before. Bob says it's totally my call but if not someone I know very well or first time, always condoms. I have had slips of lack of good judgement occassionally so I can't say it hasn't happened because it has, but that was a few ago at a swinger resort and things got pretty wild. Fortunately it was very high end event and nothing from an std occurred. We do both have regular partners we trust so those are the exceptions.

I had to look back to see if I had answered this one. Not surprisingly, I had, but it was way back when we were new to this, so my answer has changed. I have allowed a select few swing partners to cum inside me. My tubes are tied, and I'd known the gentlemen for quite awhile. It's definitely not something I would do with anyone I didn't know well/feel very comfortable with.

• Like 1

I always have the guy cum inside me. I particularly love guys coming inside me in a gangbang. I have had as many as 20 guys cum inside me in one night.

Wow! I wish I was guy number 21 who came inside of you. Massive turn on!! You´re hot!

• Like 2

It is a matter of personal choice, not a matter of right or wrong. STDs ARE a concern but only when sexual behavior is very risky. Unprotected sex with a Craigs list pickup is dangerous for many reasons. Same for strangers at a swingers club or a bar pick-up. If a couples selection process is better than "honey, he has a big dick. Don't worry about that little drip, it is fine, I want to fuck him", risks are minimized.

As a veteran of the 70's, I remember that even then, the guys and girls that caught something would boink just about anything that was willing and there were an awful lot of willing playmates available. I wasn't lucky, I was careful. We, as a couple still are. That being said, we like giving and receiving orgasms. If we're at a club, no condom, no penetration but, if we're with a couple that we know and trust, we're quite happy to lose the raincoat. We want to get off and want our friends to cum too. If it's a result of penetration, we're happy to give and/or to receive.

The thing to remember is that this hobby is somewhat more risky than mixed doubles tennis. You minimize that risk by refining your selection process and being very careful at clubs or house parties where unknown partners go bump in the dark.

• Like 2

We use condoms with penetration and still have concerns. Condoms do not work against all STDs and they are not 100% effective. Oral sex presents risks. Going to clubs where you don't know anyone is a risk. This hobby is for the adventurous!

I have to respectfully disagree with you here, saying that "condoms are definitely safer than not using one at all." is just not true with the STD's one is most likely to encounter. If it makes one feel better to believe this that is fine by me, but this belief is not supported by reputable studies. For example studies of HPV transmission rates with or without a condom show no measurable difference and studies of herpes transmission rates that show a difference, show only a slight difference, and these are the two most common incurable STD's one is likely to encounter. Therefore, I don't see any problem with someone stating whether they use condoms or not, or even giving there opinion of whether they think others should use them or not, as it really boils down to each individuals determination of the risks involved and how much protection, if any, they believe condoms will provide. I just do not see where anyone is better served by people censoring their posts to perpetuate the politically correct myth that all swingers use, or should use condoms because it is a personal decision and many do not. As for people who might say, "Well, they don't use one, so we won't either.", if that is their decision, then I don’t see the problem, because it is only a matter of time before they meet up with other swingers that prefer not to use condoms or even those that out right refuse to, so they will then have to decide anyway. I find it interesting that in the swinging community you run into as many people who are as baffled by the people that think condoms will protect them as people bewildered by those that chose not to use them.

you could not put that better, as 5% of condoms have holes in them that would let sperm though.

We get all the concern about std's. However, if the selection process if well refined and you're past the age of procreation, what's the point?

• Like 4

We all start with the condom rule. But, he licks and probes, and I suck and swallow at times; is the danger for intercourse that much higher than for oral sex? Are there stats on that somewhere?

Ideally, I get turned on visualizing the men cumming inside my wife, but the reality is condoms are needed since we would not know the history of any of the men in a club, and she is no longer on birth control.

But I told my husband he needed to clean my cum off the guy's cock. OMG he stopped licking her pussy and started sucking the guys cock!!! This was hot to watch and he did it long enough for the guy to cum in his mouth! Damn it! What a time for all.

WOW!! That whole play session sounds hot as hell. Was this your husbands first "bi" experience? Sounds like he minds you very well. LOL

80-90% of the public has or had an HPV infection, of which some strains lead to cervical cancer, other strains cause genital warts. Condoms are not 100% effective in preventing the spread of infection, but they are presumed to help. Hate to be Debbie Downer, but the whole disease free claim is not reliable. Many of the infected don't know that they are infected (yet).

When I am with a close friend, I go bareback. At these times, I prefer the intimacy of being pumped with my partner's semen. However, with the vast majority of partners, I do use a condom.

I know we have been stupid by not insisting on using protection. I went on birth control at a pretty young age and I am going to say have been lucky. I have been with men who have put on condoms and others who haven’t. I don’t really feel a difference. Over the years I left it up to the guy I was with. Since I’ve been with my husband we only us a condom when and if we have sex during my period. I think it’s more him than me. Now that we are playing with more people I was interested in what other couples were doing at our get togethers. We are all in our 20s and early 30s and have all grown up with knowledge and risk factors. Our parties have been a mixed bag on condom usgage. I still have never insisted on it.

We have a no bareback rule.

Almost every other rule is a part of our "pirate's code" - our set of guidelines, if you will.

But no bareback, that's a hard rule.

Pun intended.

No condom, no play. As long as there's a condom, he can cum anywhere he wants.

That being said, here's a story from long long ago with an ex which is what made my wife and me staunchly opposed to bareback play. About 25 years ago, I was dating a girl who was bi-curious. She eventually talked me into letting her fool around with one of her married friends. She and her husband were interested in swinging, but hadn't done very much with other couples. We'd never done anything with anyone but each other.

They end up coming to visit us and the girls start getting frisky. Me and the other guy just watch. Eventually, my girlfriend wants me to fuck her while she eats the other girl. I happily oblige. No one finishes, but we stop and the girl's husband has stripped down and he's getting a handy from his wife. We're all just talking and hanging out. The guy's wife tells us she likes eating cream pies. My girlfriend doesn't want to fuck the husband, but agrees to let him cum on her pussy so the girl can lick it off.

We all start getting into it. I cum inside my girlfriend and the husband gives her a fur-burst. Then, without any warning, they BOTH go down and start licking up all the cum. My girlfriend pulls back and says, "I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with another guy. This was supposed to be about me and her. How did we even get to this point!?" The guy backs off and the girl goes to town. We end up fucking in front of each other and later, I think we watched a movie afterward, went to dinner, and just hung out. Keep in mind that my girlfriend and this other girl had been friends for years, so that made it far less awkward. After dinner, my girlfriend wanted to eat a cream pie too. So, the other guy and I both fucked his wife. My girlfriend went down on her. She loved it at first but later said she'd never do it again.

In any case, ground rules were laid and whenever they'd come to town, we'd get together to fool around. Eventually, my girlfriend was okay with the other guy cumming inside her so the girl could slurp his load (and mine) out of her.

Well, about six months later, the girl emails my girlfriend and says we should get ourselves tested. She lays out this huge story about how after our first time together, they'd been going to clubs and meeting up with randos to fuck. She was very apologetic for not telling us. We'd always been told that they were exclusive with one another and because of that, we trusted them without protection. The truth came out, they were fucking bareback for months and the wife ended up with HIV.

We freaked the fuck out and immediately ran off to get tested. Thankfully, we were fine, but it scared us off swapping completely. We never did it again or even considered it. We broke up, I met my wife, and after 15 years of one-on-one, we decided to try swinging. I told her the story of my ex (in far less detail) and we've agreed to a "no condom, no play" rule. She's the most important thing in my life and I'm the most important in hers. There's no dick or pussy anywhere in the world that's worth catching an STD, especially something like HIV.

And as an update, the girl and her husband are still married. She's still alive and just takes outrageous amounts of meds. They used to have a "swinging safely" blog. They still go to clubs and they still swap, but they use protection. However, they don't tell their swap partners. Personally, I think that's kind of shitty and so did most of the people who went to their blog because most of the comments were, "you're despicable for doing this!" They'd defend it by simply saying, "if we told people, she'd never get fucked!" The constant negative feedback was probably why they deleted their blog, but as of mid-2017, they were still at clubs.

So, that's my public service announcement. While they live in Arizona, I'm sure this kind of thing happens everywhere. So, be safe out there!!

We'd always been told that they were exclusive with one another and because of that, we trusted them without protection. The truth came out, they were fucking bareback for months and the wife ended up with HIV....So, that's my public service announcement. While they live in Arizona, I'm sure this kind of thing happens everywhere. So, be safe out there!!

Yuuuuup.

Years ago, I was carrying on with some guy's girlfriend. The poor guy was a mess and now, a little older and wiser, I'm sure he had a drug problem.

Regardless, I remember she made some remark when we were first "talking" about how she had a friend who got into trouble with STDs once and now she always thinks "SAFE" whenever she fools around.

Great, right? Except the second time we go to bed, I'm about an inch from penetrating, rubbing my head on her clit, and she's not even hesitating. I finally call it, "condom", and she's just like "...oh, yeah, right..."

Sure, lady, you always think "SAFE", you're just forgetful in the heat of the moment, and I'm sure I'm the only guy you're cheating on your boyfriend with, too.

The threshold for trusting anybody's word on this would be extraordinarily high.

• Like 1

Lets face it, absolutely no one likes using condoms.....it chances the feeling, the sensation during and the penetration is totally ruined, but theres absolutely no way I'm going with anyone else without them using one!

• Like 1

Hi all, Tina here, Bob and I have foolishly played unprotected but that was in the early years when Bob would want to play bareback and I also agreed as an accommodation. I would say it was only five times but in retrospect 5 times too many. After one spontaneous play session in Monterey CA with a group of 3 college guys in our hotel room I started getting paranoid and insisted that Bob and I get tested. For whatever reason I was a nervous wreck and thought the worst but it all turned out negative, but ever since then I insist Bob wear one as well as the males that I play with no exceptions! Tina and Bob

• Like 1

I have been "playing" with a couple for several years, we go bareback, husband likes to see me cum in his wife's mouth, on her face and titties. I am clean, no std's, they only play with me...

• Like 1

Yes, but ONLY with a select few, VERY carefully vetted, fully tested, and with those we've known personally for some time.

My partner likes this also. He enjoys watching me get filled with cum as well as fucking me after I've been cum in & doing "cleanup". So far, after about a year, I am fine & we haven't any problems. He does prescreen the men we play with, however, & I think this is very helpful in terms of my safety on all accounts.

On the other hand, we do sometimes run into men that will only wear protection which is a little harder. To help make my partner happy & be sure he is being satisfied also I will then normally do a bj & show him the cum in my mouth before swallowing.

Back in the 70's when my wife and I started swinging and were really careless and stupid, we never use condoms. We had sex with everyone bare. There was the pill. Then when AIDS came along we think twice about wearing condoms or not. If we don't know or trust the people, condoms. If they are good trusted old friends always bare and cream pies.

• Like 1

Well, yeah, older couple, I was like you. Before AIDs, anything you got could pretty well be taken care of by a shot of penicillin. I did make sure my partner was on some form of birth control, or I'd use a condom.

When AIDs came around, and we figured out it was spread by sex, I always suited up except with very trusted partners.

All about protection. We have friends in the LS that still believe at their age everything can be fixed with a shot. We are in our 40s and well... protection is king.

Our first MFM was with a trusted friend, just kind of happened, but we know each other´s history. He went bareback in my SO, I did enjoy seeing him cum and cum insider her and then witnessed them fucking next to me while I pretended to sleep and again in the bathroom.

My only real great "sloppy seconds" fuck that took about 10 seconds to get used to. Otherwise in clubs and parties... all about protection.

Personally condoms never felt good to me. I love the feel of semen hitting my cervix, it's one of the only things that makes me orgasm.

• Like 2