BoxerCouple

Letting swing partners cum inside the ladies

During our most recent swing episode at the Sea Mountain Inn (one of the few we've had) the man first probed my wife with his fingers, then slipped his cock into her as she straddled him in the hot tub... Watching her sliding up and down on him, her breasts caressing his face and mouth, and then seeing his face clearly indicate he was having an orgasm inside of her, was one of the most erotic moments of our swing life. To me, anything that she does sexy or erotic or lascivious is incredibly arousing and exciting... if she can make another man cum inside of her, then it ignites me. We'd always use condoms for safety, though this one time, we are hopeful the high chlorine levels in the water were effective.

To me, the fact that the man is cumming inside her is incredibly sexy. That is one of my biggest turn-ons. Of course you have to be very careful because of STDs and pregnancy, but with caution, I am all for it.

My wife and I have discussed this topic thoroughly. She loves the feel of a man exploding inside, and then feeling all wet. But like everyone else, we are concerned about STD's. It is all right with me if she wants to do it (as a matter of fact, I would love for her to come home dripping with another man's semen, and then take her myself). But I have left the decision with her, to make as she feels comfortable. Has not happened yet, but she has a date tonight who expressed his desire to cum in her, and she has said she thinks she will let him... :D

We are very selective with who we swing with i.e. friends we trust and respect. Ergo we do not use condoms, love the feeling of cum.

If we went to swinger clubs or our "swinging" included members of a website then yes condoms would be required.

We'd always use condoms for safety, though this one time, we are hopeful the high chlorine levels in the water were effective.

I cannot help myself. Sometimes I just feel like steering the discussion far off-topic. Releasing semen into the swingers' club's hot tub is not very respectful of the others. And your wife is inviting an infection when she allows tub water, chlorinated or not chlorinated, into her vaginal canal. My experience with hot tubs at clubs totals exactly two. Both have big signs conspicuously posted, "No sex in the hot tub."

Several times the subject of Vasectomy as come up in this thread. I know of a couple of cases where the V came alive after a couple of years. Children resulted. The man (in both cases) had a sperm count done, and he was once again producing. That being said, it takes a while for the surgery to work. The doc will tell you not to have unprotected sex until he has passed you. You have to jerk off and let a nurse check it under the microscope. It took me over 5 weeks and three samples to get a clean bill of health. Had to use condoms the whole time. The shot would have done teh trick if the doc knew what he was doing. He didn't give me enough novacain, so it felt like someone was using a dull chainsaw on my sack. The only real pain after that was done was when my (then three years old) son decided to sit on my lap. Placing one hand on my right knee and grabbing whatever he could get ahold of with his right hand, proceeded to lever himself up. The pain (in a full restaurant, that I owned) put me right on the floor in tears. The swelling that immediately occured caused me to waddle hunched up into the back room. It then took about a week for the swelling to go down. It was hell then, but I have been able to laugh while telling thsi story many times since then. It is actually a great story to get the "sexual" topic open with people we are hoping to swing with.

My sex_slave and I have discussed this since we read this topic and he has left it up to me. I told him that it would be okay only if I knew this man well and I trusted him. I have my tubes tied and know that I can't pregnant but I know that I could still end up getting pregnant. For that reason I think that I would not let another man cum inside me. We have played with a friend whom we trust completely and she and my sex_slave were okay with him cumming in her since he has had his vasectomy done over a year ago. I had absolutely no problem with him cumming inside her and I know he would be okay with another man cumming inside me as long as I was okay with it.

For us its condoms or no sex, yes we have read the std studies in fact we were part of one done by our local university. We know that while they do not add very much protection they do add some be it 1, 2 or 20% that is enough for us.

Producing little swingers is not and issue either we are both fixed and love it that way.

One thing that I have not seen mentioned here is how often people are being tested. We get tested every 3 to 6 months depending on how "busy" we have been and if a condom breaks or falls off we get tested 2 weeks later and abstain from sex with others until we get the results.

We have friends that we have been seeing at least once a month for the last 2 and a half years and we have discussed bareback with them and as a foursome decided that we will continue to use condoms until all 4 of us quit having sex with others. We also have a unicorn that we are exclusive with and we use condoms with her as well, she is still capable of having children and the condom adds that small safety net against my V failing.

Just my rambling thoughts.

I don't know about you guys but I love men blow their loads inside my pussy! I got pregnant three times from having sex with countless of partners. However, my family does not know of my sex acts and I had to make abortions. :(

I don't know about you guys but I love men blow their loads inside my pussy! I got pregnant three times from having sex with countless of partners. However, my family does not know of my sex acts and I had to make abortions. :(

Perhaps it is time to practice some form of responsibility (?)

We currently only have the one regular male playmate so don't see the need for condoms (which adds to the eroticism). It's Su's decision not to use them but which makes me (Bud) happy, too. Su can't conceive following an op after her last child, so pregnancy is not an issue and both of us guys are clean and D&D free.

Cleaning up in the shower together is a lot of fun and often leads onto more fun as Su is pretty insatiable.

Su also doesn't reserve any place from Jay (our buddy). When we are playing, it's all equal. She treats our bodies exactly the same and allows us both equal access to hers (even to deep kissing - which is one of the horniest sites to behold).

No condoms, no boundaries except the usual (watersports etc).

We're considering bringing another male on-board (who is a close friend and just happens to be a black guy - one of Su's fantasies) and it might prove awkward, as he is quite sexually active, if we were to insist he bag-it-up while we were allowed to go bareback. If we do invite him in and he is up for it, we'll probably all wear condoms in order to cause no offense.

Shame, though.

PS. Forgot to mention that if there existed a litmus-test that would guarantee no infections at all, we would far prefer to all go bare-back if/when Mr T (our proposed third male) joins us.

And as an aside, do any others have an opinion on swallowing and taste? I’m Vasectomised, but Jay isn’t. Maybe it’s psychological, but Su says she prefers the taste of my cum to J’s and is always happier if Jay’s dick shoots behind her tongue so she can swallow it quick whereas she will perform slutty open-mouthed swishing it over her tongue antics to tease us before swallowing when it is my own cum.

Jay has also, on occasion, licked and sucked on Su’s pussy after I have cum inside her and said he finds it erotic and that he notices no taste or semen scent whatsoever.

Maybe I’ll try that myself one day (but it might be wise to try after myself before I sample Jay’s).

PS. Forgot to mention that if there existed a litmus-test that would guarantee no infections at all, we would far prefer to all go bare-back if/when Mr T (our proposed third male) joins us.

The tests available from AIM Medical are pretty accurate. They have an HIV test with will detect infection within 10 days. The other big one to worry about is Hep C.

Now, it is possible there are other STD's that are just not well understood yet.

If we do invite him in and he is up for it, we'll probably all wear condoms in order to cause no offense.

No offense? She's your wife...

If we invited to play and he took offense to being asked to wear a condom, he would be asked to leave...

No offense? She's your wife...

If we invited to play and he took offense to being asked to wear a condom, he would be asked to leave...

You may have misunderstood.

If Su and Bud and Jay were playing bareback (as is the norm) and you were invited into our circle, plus this was new territory for you, + you were the only black male and you were instructed to wear a condom, how would you feel?

You're a bag of nerves already (for any one of or a combination of the aforementioned reasons).

The "other guy" has got feelings, too. Mr Spoo.

If Su and Bud and Jay were playing bareback (as is the norm) and you were invited into our circle, plus this was new territory for you, + you were the only black male and you were instructed to wear a condom, how would you feel?

Based on my understanding of the lifestyle - that condom use with play mates is common practice - I wouldn't give it a second thought. I understand that husbands and wives are together all the time and have a comfort level that they would not have with a playmate.

If you are talking about adding in a third man with you and your single friend, I would simply explain the long term friendship you have. If I were the new guy, I'd get it. If I didn't - that would be my problem.

Except in a few special circumstances, we use condoms with all of our playmates. But, in a play situation, I wouldn't use them with Mrs Spoo. It doesn't make sense to - and frankly is a bit strange. After all - you are only doing it for the single guy - so he won't feel "out of place". Are the men you play with knowledgeable of the lifestyle? They should get it. Every single we've ever played with - and every couple for that matter - gets it.

If I felt I needed to put a condom on to have sex with my wife because some guy we have invited to our bed might get his feelings hurt, he is not the kind of guy we'd want to play with. Men with egos that fragile are simply not worth the trouble.

We use condoms with playmates, but not each other ... and I can't think of any times our playmates used a condom with their significant other.

Spoo is right; if someone has a problem with the rules, it's his or her problem. I think it sounds perfectly fine to me.

1) If you are talking about adding in a third man with you and your single friend, I would simply explain the long term friendship you have. If I were the new guy, I'd get it. If I didn't - that would be my problem.

2) Except in a few special circumstances, we use condoms with all of our playmates. But, in a play situation, I wouldn't use them with Mrs Spoo. It doesn't make sense to - and frankly is a bit strange. After all - you are only doing it for the single guy - so he won't feel "out of place". Are the men you play with knowledgeable of the lifestyle? They should get it. Every single we've ever played with - and every couple for that matter - gets it.

3) If I felt I needed to put a condom on to have sex with my wife because some guy we have invited to our bed might get his feelings hurt, he is not the kind of guy we'd want to play with. Men with egos that fragile are simply not worth the trouble.

Maybe we need to spell it out (again) so you may grasp the dynamics, here.

1) Why does there have to be a "problem" at all? We're considering inviting into our circle of fun a friend who doesn't have your wealth of experience in the subject of swinging. He's a newbie (so let's look down on him and treat him like crap, huh, cuz he should be grateful - are all your playmates suitably grateful to you, by the way)?

2) We "are only doing it for the single guy". More clarification required on this one, please, as we don't understand what you're trying to say.

3) He's not just "some guy". He's a close friend who lives in a Vanilla world but who we think might be up for some lifestyle fun. Is this a Masonic-type thing with you guys on this particular board? We could ask him to roll up his trouser leg and sing God Save The Queen or the Star Spangled Banner if that meets with your approval.

May we suggest you go back and read our post again and (popular though you may appear to be on this board), put aside your I'm Invincible Cloak prior to responding to ourselves in such a trite, superior and condescending manner.

(No doubt Julie (who shall be known henceforth as "The Board Owner" et al will soon scurry to your aid).

Speaking as an Asian and Limey, we have to say "Gawd sum of u guys ain't 'arf up yerselves".

We are like havefuninsun. We don't use condoms when it's an MFM, but it is required for playmates. I'd love to get to a point with another couple that it's bareback all around, but we follow the rules that are set down and that's OK. If someone didn't want to follow our rule for condoms with us, we'd walk.

Maybe we need to spell it out (again) so you may grasp the dynamics, here.

I grasp the dynamics. They really aren't that complicated.

1) Why does there have to be a "problem" at all? We're considering inviting into our circle of fun a friend who doesn't have your wealth of experience in the subject of swinging. He's a newbie (so let's look down on him and treat him like crap, huh, cuz he should be grateful - are all your playmates suitably grateful to you, by the way)?

It is not "looking down" on someone - it is simply asking for the same respect that is expected of everyone in the lifestyle. For us, that respect would require him to wear a condom while playing with my wife, whether I did or not.

Not putting on a condom to make him comfortable (which is the only reason within your "dynamic" to do so) isn't looking down on him. It is simply being sincere. Your friend knows that you don't wear a condom to fuck your wife. I doubt he is that stupid. So - by wrapping your own (which is certainly your right to do so, I am simply expressing my opinion about it) you are being insincere with him.

Do you think he is so naive as to think this is common practice?

Why don't you just tell him the truth? Wouldn't that be more respectful?

2) We "are only doing it for the single guy". More clarification required on this one, please, as we don't understand what you're trying to say.

Why are you wearing the condom, Bud? Are you afraid you'll catch something from your wife? No - of course not. As you said yourself, you are wearing it to make the single feel more comfortable with a situation. Of course, you could simply explain things to him and achieve the same sort of comfort without the weirdness of putting yourself on the same relational level as a single guy.

3) He's not just "some guy". He's a close friend who lives in a Vanilla world but who we think might be up for some lifestyle fun. Is this a Masonic-type thing with you guys on this particulr board? We could ask him to roll up his trouser leg and sing God Save The Queen or the Star Spangled Banner if that meets with your approval.

Ah - but he is "some guy". That was not condescension, it was simply a way to identify the single male. He is "some guy" - whether a best friend, a casual acquaintance or your mother's favorite butcher.

Our rules are the same for our married friends as well as our single friends. This is a point I made in my previous posts. So the "Masonic" comment is rather silly. Perhaps you should go back and read what I wrote?

I'm not going to debate your inability to recognize simple identification, or your desire to take it out of context.

May we suggest you go back and read our post again and (popular though you may appear to be on this board), put aside your I'm Invincible Cloak prior to responding to ourselves in such a trite, superior and condescending manner.

I simply expressed my opinion - that I would not put on a condom just because we require a playmate to. Doing so makes no sense. It is your right to do so, but it makes me scratch my head... For two reasons really:

1. It is a useless gesture that accomplishes little more than setting unrealistic expectations.

2. The fact that my opinion on the subject rattles you so, is simply mind-boggling.

As for my "popularity", I am well aware that I am not universally appreciated - and just like everyone else, I am only as "popular" as my last post ;) Perhaps your impression of my popularity is what you really have an issue with?

(No doubt Julie (who shall be known henceforth as "The Board Owner" et al will soon scurry to your aid).

This crap is just childish. I'll leave it at that.

I...can't...help...myself.

What am I missing here?

What difference does it make if he is black or purple anyway? Your response is such that nobody can now say anything that won't piss you off unless they give the answer you want. So at the chance you will think I'm defending Spoo, I have to say smoke a bud, Bud. You asked "how would you feel?" He answered and I happen to agree. Sorry about that!

Try to grasp this...He's the new guy, black, white or purple. I know he is friend but has he been tested? If YOU don't feel comfortable that he goes bareback, what is the issue here? For you and your other friend to wear one so you don't hurt his feelings is ridiculous. If he don't get it, that's his problem and he needs to learn how this works.

You are going to do whatever you want to anyway so why did you ask?

So roll the dice and go bareback to spare his feelings. It's not my wife.

I (Greg) would feel that your request was reasonable. I would naturally expect the couple to go bareback with each other, and if a close friend of yours were also part of the mix, I would understand why he would have bareback privileges. Going back to one of my first swinging experiences with a couple when I was in college, I remember being asked to wear a condom and it wasn't a big deal to me. If you honestly feel you need to wear a condom with your own wife in order to preserve your new friend's ego, then I don't think you're giving your new friend enough credit, even if he is a newbie to the lifestyle.

Also, as a black man, I'm not sure how your new friend's race factors into this equation. Do you feel he would have a lesser understanding of this situation because he's black? Are you afraid he might accuse you of racism if he's the only one required to wear a condom? In any event, it sounds like you want to wear a condom rather than discuss any rules of engagement with your new friend. However you choose to play with your new friend is ultimately your decision, but the logic behind your rationale escapes me.

I agree with the others here and can't for the life of me see why anyone would be offended if he was asked to wear a condom when having sex with someones wife. I would also be surprised if he didn't think it was really weird if the husband wore a condom with his own wife. We have played with people who require condoms but have never used one when we switched back to our own partners, nor have we ever seen anyone else do it, that would be weird. I wasn't always a swinger, it would have been just as weird to me if I was still vanilla and having my first experience.

If a male playmate wore a condom with his own wife, I would think she had an STD that he was trying not to catch, or the other way around.

Back to the original question: with longtime playmates, we do go bareback, and I let the men orgasm inside me. I enjoy the feeling of intimacy. I resent the phrasing of the question "Who lets swing partners cum inside their wives/girlfriends?", as if the decision were solely my husband's and I have no say. It is a joint decision.

We've played without condoms but there was never a fear of pregnancy or STDs to be dealt with. Married couples with no disease symptoms who have pretty much been only with their spouses for twenty or so years offer little threat of disease. We've never contracted one.

We've gotten to know the people first and if we thought they might have had too much contact we laughed and joked but didn't have sex with them.

If we met a couple we liked who wanted to play with us but wanted to use condoms we'd be rollin' 'em on with no problems.

A male might use a condom with his own spouse if there were issues regarding contraception and unwanted pregancy, right?

If that was their preferred method of contraception, yes.

SW, the medical community just stated that mid 50's and 60's more are show up more than before. I do not who told you that nothing was safe is right but did not mean that using a condom would not do you any good but will greatly reduce and make you less chance to become HIV pos. We would never allow others to come inside us, much too personal, that is for hubby and I only. We make condoms fun: color, taste good, a new one hat allows the male the male to move in it, giving the males more pleasure, have not seen them yet on market here. Happy swinging!!

We know someone who has been bare-backing with two male friends and she has gotten pregnant twice. One time miscarried, the other was born 1 year ago. They now have three kids. Two with him and one with someone else (he had a vasectomy after our baby #2).

Although we have barebacked with two couples in the past that we've know REALLY well, this to is coming to an end (no pun intended) since I've now become V-safe and Mrs. WS is no longer on the pill. But it really doesn't matter because in almost four years of swinging we've gone bareback twice, so it really isn't something we'll miss.

With all respect to those who differ... but for us it is condoms or NO sex.

I'm very surprised that so many of the people here go bareback, there are so many campaigns again now (at least here in Belgium) to make people more responsible (safe sex) and most of the swingers clubs also do actively promote safe sex. Especially now that studies have shown that more and more people are getting HIV infected during the last years as a result of less safe sex campaigns.

Even if a condom would only provide 1% more protection than without (and believe me correctly used it's a lot more than 1%), we would still use them for AIDS alone...

As for other diseases, we're both Hep B+C vaccinated and while not protecting to each an every disease it still offers protection worthwhile.

We even find it amusing sometimes to add some play to put them on, and they definitely postpone orgasm too, so we can go all night :) so they're really a part of the play session. As for oral sex, we don't like condoms there but still use them.

We both get tested about once year, sometimes a bit earlier, but we see testing as a way to check things out, not to prevent things.

NandTfromCA wrote a bit earlier: "I have been repeatedly surprised (by anonymous polling) to find out how many couples either consistently or inconsistently play condomless, and how little couples have ever heard of someone leaving the lifestyle because of an STD. Along those lines, has anyone every head FIRST HAND, or even second hand, of a swinger contracting HIV? (in this question- hearing it from someone that has it is first hand, hearing it from someone that heard it from the person who has it is second hand)."

Ok, we haven't heard of a swinger contacting HIV, but if you tested positive what would you do? Announce it to the whole world or keep it for yourselves (and continue swinging or not?). We know that some people would take their responsibility and tell it to their partners, but a lot more wouldn't! Besides some couples don't do private dates and go to clubs, have 1x sex with another couple and never see them again, so they wouldn't be able to contact them about HIV or any STD...

Anyway we're NEVER gonna take the risk of playing bareback, and yes we know that even condoms don't provide 100% protection, but as someone else stated: riding a motorbike with or without a helmet??? (We ride with, and never without our protective clothing and booth, even though in the summertime it's quite hot: safety before pleasure also there).

As for other diseases, we're both Hep B+C vaccinated and while not protecting to each an every disease it still offers protection worth while.

Just reread our post and the sentence above may be confusing. We didn't want to imply that the HepB+C vaccine provides any protection other than for Hep B/C, but we wanted to say that condoms provide protection that is worth while (at least to us)

Wow!...this just left me shaking my head...

The kind of attitude expressed in this post is simply sick & sad

As someone who desperately wants another pregnancy & baby but can't have it, this post was just a tad bit infuriating. Heck, even before my illness, I still would have found this infuriating.

Abortion is NOT birth control!!!!!! :nono:

Can't say how happy I was to see I wasn't the only one thinking perhaps it is time to try a bit of responsibility.

Wow!...this just left me shaking my head...

The kind of attitude expressed in this post is simply sick & sad

As someone who desperately wants another pregnancy & baby but can't have it, this post was just a tad bit infuriating. Heck, even before my illness, I still would have found this infuriating.

Abortion is NOT birth control!!!!!! :nono:

Can't say how happy I was to see I wasn't the only one thinking perhaps it is time to try a bit of responsibility.

I don't endorse abortion as an ongoing birth control strategy, but it could be said that she was responsible by getting them. It would be irresponsible to have kids that were not wanted.

As for your frustration in not being able to get pregnant, that — at the risk of this seeming insensitive — is your problem, yet you seem to want to involve others in it. Her behavior has nothing to do with you, and your comparison is not particularly rational.

After becoming "fluid bonded" (std test - six months w/condoms, then 2nd std test) with my partner, I'd be more than turned on to see another guy cum inside my partner. (NOTE: I'm only single at this time, yet I'm really really sure that I'd go through with this, and have discussed it with a woman that I'm dating).

Having sex while wearing a condom is like smelling a rose through a gas mask!

That is the old joke about Russian condoms after the "Great Patriotic War" (as the Russians refer to WW II.)

I think it is still true for American condoms. I have never been asked to wear a condom, so I infer that all of my partners' SOs are OK with letting me come inside of the woman.

I don't object to any guy who is fixed coming inside of my wife, so long as she is comfortable with it. And, I agree with several other posts above that having another guy's semen inside of my wife before I go in is very erotic. I love it.

Wearing a condom is one our rules and not bringing sloppy seconds to us is another. If we are with a couple and we are all get it on, there has to be showers or wash offs in between rounds, but if the guy cums inside of the wife, he (my fiance) will not perform oral sex on her. He will use a condom to have sex with her, but that is as far as it will go.

If I am very sure about the guy we are with, my husband really, really wants the guy to cum inside me. My husband loves everything about 'sloppy seconds' - me too!

• Like 1

We're of the mind that if it's ok with the ladies it's ok with the guys. We've had three cpl's we were comfee enough with to go bareback. But we've been fairly limited cause of the lack of players around our area and no club close.

This is a very long thread and I'm sure I have posted in the past. No, we do not allow cumming in other people or inside of me by other people. Jay gloves up, and men glove up. With me in truth its not just about stds and the fact that we just do not prefer a man cumming inside me. I have an unbelievably sensitive urinary tract. I take Macrobid right after I play. My urologist said that men have normal bacteria like women do, and some women's bodies are used to their own husband's bacteria and treat other men's almost like a foreign body reaction. Yuck, UTI's are horrible. So they always glove up, no exceptions......its worked very well for us.

Shelly

I'm feeling provocative so I'm going to take it up a notch with another question. How many of you guys are ready and willing to bury your tongue inside of your sweetheart's jellyroll after it becomes filled with the other man's cum?

We're newbies, so I'm speaking in the abstract.

While I appreciate the idea of of having sex with my gf after she's had another man come inside her, it's not going to happen if we do a MFM or an MFMF. We'll use condoms for the new man.

I love the feel of a lubricated pussy, and I especially love a second round of sex after coming in a lover's pussy.

But given the STD dangers, it's not going to happen with us. A new male partner will wear a condom. If he wants to come inside my gf wearing one, that's fine.

During our most recent swing episode at the Sea Mountain Inn (one of the few we've had) the man first probed my wife with his fingers, then slipped his cock into her as she straddled him in the hot tub... Watching her sliding up and down on him, her breasts caressing his face and mouth, and then seeing his face clearly indicate he was having an orgasm inside of her, was one of the most erotic moments of our swing life.

That's HOT! I love the idea of my gf doing this to a man in a hot tub--or in a bed!

My gf has really nice breasts, and many a man would love having them bounce on his face during sex. I'd get turned on watching them have sex like that, for sure.

But--coming inside her would be bad. We'd use condoms for the new man.

though this one time, we are hopeful the high chlorine level in the water were effective. facelick

Lovethenights, I hope everything worked out well for you. We wouldn't trust the hot tub's chlorine or bromide sanitizing system to protect us from STDs.

Geo

I'm feeling provocative so I'm going to take it up a notch with another question. How many of you guys are ready and willing to bury your tongue inside of your sweetheart's jellyroll after it becomes filled with the other man's cum?

Long answer.

I have a couple guy friends I know are semen-phobic, even if it's their own. These guys and I have talked about sex at parties and barbecues and at other gatherings. They're just repulsed by the thought of tasting their own come. One of these two went so far as to say that if a woman gave him oral sex to completion, he'd make her brush her teeth before coming back to bed and kissing him.

I've enjoyed licking my come off several of my lovers' breasts. I've given my gf oral sex after coming inside her. I love all of that!

But I draw the line at having another man's semen in my mouth. Though I'm straight, I'm not homophobic, and if my gf and I did a MFM or a MFMF, and if M-M body parts bumped, no problem. Still, I wouldn't want to eat another man's semen.

(Then again, we'd want the new man to use a condom for intercourse, so this is a mental exercise.)

And I've thought about this issue: If another man came on my gf's breasts and she wanted to have sex with me immediately afterward and I was aroused, I'd welcome her to press her come-covered breasts on my chest as we had sex. (Can you imagine the slipperiness?!)

But eating another man's come from her pussy? Nope, that's a turn-off, even assuming we didn't have a condom rule for new guys and even assuming he was 100% disease-free.

Geo

Just reread our post and the sentence above may be confusing. We didn't want to imply that the HepB+C vaccine provides any protection other than for Hep B/C, but we wanted to say that condoms provide protection that is worth while (at least to us)

there is no vaccine for hep c as yet a&b but not c

If I am very sure about the guy we are with, my husband really, really wants the guy to cum inside me. My husband loves everything about 'sloppy seconds' - me too!

If you are feel sure about him, and your husband desires it too, then consider it.

From your post, it seems that he is not "new" to you. That's great! Sex with new poeple is risky, with or without condoms. Hepatitis can be contracted from kissing, so there is a "big picture" to be looked at.

You know, I don't ride motorcycles. They are fun to ride, and I'm sure that I would have a blast, but that is not an area that I'm willing to take risk in. Now, I have some friends that love riding motorcycles. Some of them even ride without helmets most of the time, and personally, I think that is crazy. It is definitely not for me.

On the other hand, I do ride horses without helmets. I have broke many colts. I was willing to take risks in those areas. It was worth it to me. It's a risk/reward issue. Certainly, I managed the risks somewhat with knowledge and experience, but I didn't totally rid of the risks, I just narrowed them down to a comfortable level. One can also manage the risks of going bareback to "some" extent. Choosing not to go bare with new partners, and requiring frequent std testing is another. The risks are never totally eliminated, but I attempt to bring them down to a level that is tolerable for me and my partners.

Notice how many of the the couples that were against going bareback did not have creampie or sloppy seconds fantasies. A few did, but most of them didn't like the idea of cum being in her vagina anyway. The thill of bareback sex is not rewarding enough to them to take on more risk. More risk is exactly what it is, becuase condoms reduce risk, and don't eliminate them.

Did I repeat much of what has already been stated on this thread. Yeah, I'm sure that I did. I'm just poking this thread like a fire for more action.

• Like 1

Yes, I like for my partners to come inside me, but only Mr. Sweet gets to go bareback.

He's had a vasectomy, as the birth control pill totally killed my libido (ironic, huh?).

As for the jelly roll thing, it's a moot point.

My problem is my wife doesn't like to use condoms, so we play w/o condoms...and we select the person very carefully.