BoxerCouple

Letting swing partners cum inside the ladies

Like the Spoo's, we are both fixed, myself when I was mid 30's, Mrs. GT a year or so ago. In fact, this was our main worry when we started swinging and why Mrs. GT went ahead and got her tubes tied, our family raising days are behind us and we would just as soon keep it that way.

I swear, I think we're all fixed!

lol

Opinion Poll on home page of CouplesTouch right now.

When it comes to protection...

9/28/2006 - 10/5/2006

We never play without it 208 (48%)

Sometimes play without it depending on who it is 199 (46%)

We never use it. We dare to go bare. 23 (5%)

430 total votes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see from this poll protection is subjective for at least half polled.

Opinion Poll on home page of CouplesTouch right now.

When it comes to protection...

9/28/2006 - 10/5/2006

We never play without it 208 (48%)

Sometimes play without it depending on who it is 199 (46%)

We never use it. We dare to go bare. 23 (5%)

430 total votes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see from this poll protection is subjective for at least half polled.

We interpret this to mean that some couples are in exclusive relationships with other couples and forgo protection when playing with these people. A more disturbing interpretation is that some people believe they can spot people who have an STD, and forgo protection when playing with people who appear to be clean.

Overall, we view these poll results favorably. They show that only 5% (or less) of respondents believe condoms are ineffective at preventing STDs.

So let me ask my own questions. With how many of you is the possibility of pregnancy an issue and in what ways do you address the issue?

I am fixed, he is not. The way I understood the process of my tubal several years ago from my doctor was that Nothing is 100% effective against pregnancy. Not even a tubal BUT it is a reasonable expectation to never again become pregnant. Something along the lines of 1 in a million may still get pregnant, and out of those that could, never has she heard of it being a viable pregnancy. So, I don't worry about pregnancy at all. If after 5 years I still haven't gotten pregnant, I really don't think I am going to now. But since entering swinging, we have found a lot of women are not fixed. So now my husband is considering having a vasectomy. Just as a precaution. It supposed to be a fairly simple procedure. Any men care to share the pain aspect of it, as this is my husband's biggest fear in having it done.

I got the big-V six years ago. It's no big deal. I didn't even have any swelling. I think pain is involved only in botched procedures.

Tell him not to worry and to go ahead and do it.

I got the big-V six years ago. It's no big deal. I didn't even have any swelling. I think pain is involved only in botched procedures.

Tell him not to worry and to go ahead and do it.

Thanks, we were wondering the same thing.

Just wondering who here allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're the woman), or your wife/girlfriend/fiancee?

Mr.Telly2 here.

Not a chance in hell!!! :nono:

We live in an age where STDs run rampant.Most tests are pretty quick to give results and treaments are available for most.But what about the ones that aren't?

To the best of my knowledge AIDS can be tranfered to another partner almost a quickly as it is aquired,yet it can take up to 6 months for it to show up on a test. :eek:

Now don't get me wrong.I'm not in any way saying that swingers or swinging in general contributes to the spread of disease.Not even close.And if the individual wants to take that risk,well,that's thier call.I'm only saying that,because of the risks,the only skin-on we will do is between the two of us.

The way I understood the process of my tubal several years ago from my doctor was that Nothing is 100% effective against pregnancy.

My surgeon told me that a vasectomy is not 100% effective, even when a test afterward shows no detectable sign. Those little squiggly, swimming spermatazoa can find their ways around and through. A very small percentage of the time, the severed and closed ends of a vas will grow together again.

I would like to confirm what some other people have observed; there was very little discomfort during or after the operation which was done right in the doctor's office. I expect they have found even better ways since that time. I had absolutely no knowledge of The Swinging Lifestyle in those days. I simply decided that two daughters was a sufficient contribution to the World's population.

As far as I can tell, HIV does not cause AIDS. All that's a bunch of BS. AIDS is a re-branding of existing conditions.

However, I am concerned about the STD's out there.

Eurotrash, I am eager to see the referreed journals that support your hypothesis that HIV does not cause or lead to AIDS. I ask for this because I think it is easy for all of us to make broad generalizations about important topics without really critically evaluating the research. So...I would appreciate the citations.

• Like 1

We swing with one other couple and have for several years now. Somehow we'd all avoided STD's before we got together; we have a very healthy regard (fear) for STD's; we have all had multiple tests and are free and clear.

And none of us would ever think of violating the trust of swinging with other couples (or people) without disclosing it. (I don't think any of us would ever consider that period--at least in this present era; but, who knows, the only thing that remains the same is change).

We have good reasons not to worry about pregancy, and we'll let that one lie there. And so bottom line, we all cum in each other all the time.

We've only had one MFM experience - everything else was soft swing. In that one instance Mr. Lake him to use a condom. I agreed.

We do talk about not using one - I fantasize about being filled up - but I doubt we'd give in to that desire over the safety of the condom - unless we end up with a long-time sex partner.

Actually pregnancy risk with condoms is why we aren't swinging activly currently. At least not full swap and not with new couples. TBH that worries me more than the disease aspect.

Time for a new little Chicup, be nice if it were mine :)

For casual swinging it is condoms. For good friends that I know it is bareback. I like being with good friends better. As one gets older, vasectemy and change of life makes pregnancy not the question at all. Only desease.

Condoms do not work preventing pregnancy, my last sone is proof of that.

As a single swinger with multi-year friendships with two couples, they are the only ones I currently go bareback and creampie. I'm tested and used to do shoots with web girls for their content and back then if you didn't have recent tests, you covered up.

For casual swinging it is condoms. For good friends that I know it is bareback.

I can definately agree with this. If we are very familiar and comfortable with the couple, and know they are not bed notchers, I would be open to the idea. I know that Jay HATES condoms personally lol, because they lessen the sensation. Of course, however, he realizes that his life is worth lessened sensation.

I love the feeling when a male partner cums inside me. That said, we are condoms only except for one special couple and one single male. We (all 5) are in agreement that together we are bareback but with anyone else we will always glove up. We use condoms for diese prevention only as everyone in our little group is fixed except for the male half of the couple. Condoms are like motorcycle helmets, sometimes they protect you and sometimes they don't but if I going to crash I would rather have one than take my chances.

We are a condoms couple. That being said, we have gone without with one special couple that we used to play with.

Personally, I love the feel of Mr. Indy cumming inside me and it is something that I don't want to share with someone else.

I don't know if it is practical or not given the need to protect from STDs, but it is certainly a highly-erotic image.

When my wife and I were first dating, one day we made love a few hours after she'd made love to another man. Knowing that there was another man's essence inside of her while we were going at it, and that later she had the essence of two men inside of her after we were through, was EXTREMELY erotic. That was 17 years ago and it still turns me on today!

That IS hot!

How did you know another man had already ejaculated inside of her?

I don't know if it is practical or not given the need to protect from STDs, but it is certainly a highly-erotic image.

When my wife and I were first dating, one day we made love a few hours after she'd made love to another man. Knowing that there was another man's essence inside of her while we were going at it, and that later she had the essence of two men inside of her after we were through, was EXTREMELY erotic. That was 17 years ago and it still turns me on today!

Because she told me before we made love. She wanted to make sure it didn't bother me.

It sure as hell did NOT bother me. That was actually when we realized that we had no sexual jealousy between us. Just love.

Just wondering who here allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're the woman), or your wife/girlfriend/fiancee?

I have no problem with it first with my girl friends than later with my wife. To me it just comes with any sexual activity. If this is an issue, dont and I mean dont get involved !!!

We have swingers who use condoms, swingers who do not. That divides us into yet two more distinct groups along with smokers/non-smokers; same room/all together; etc./non-etc.

By the time we get through all the compatibilities, it's no damned wonder why finding partners seems to be one of the greater issues.

Knowing that there was another man's essence inside of her while we were going at it, and that later she had the essence of two men inside of her after we were through, was EXTREMELY erotic.

I'm feeling provocative so I'm going to take it up a notch with another question. How many of you guys are ready and willing to bury your tongue inside of your sweetheart's jellyroll after it becomes filled with the other man's cum?

How many of you guys are ready and willing to bury your tongue inside of your sweetheart's jellyroll after it becomes filled with the other man's cum?

My sweetheart doesn't really like jelly rolls. She is more of a cinnamon roll kind of gal...

Regardless of the pastry involved, I'd have to say that a load of sperm would pretty much put me off breakfast all together. "Checking to pancakes!"

I'm feeling provocative so I'm going to take it up a notch with another question. How many of you guys are ready and willing to bury your tongue inside of your sweetheart's jellyroll after it becomes filled with the other man's cum?

Ya'll, whatever floats your boat! And, I think its great that you are so sexually free. But the thought of that just makes my stomach do flip flops, I have to admit. I guess thats why I'm not very bi-curious lol, because there is no way that I would put my mouth anywhere near that!

:eek:

After a ton of research, our take is that having unprotected sex is definitely riskier than protected sex but not nearly as much as one might think. Our opinion is that the risk between being a swinger using condoms and not being a swinger (staying monogamous) is riskier than the condom / no condom question.

I have been repeatedly surprised (by anonymous polling) to find out how many couples either consistently or inconsistently play condomless, and how little couples have ever heard of someone leaving the lifestyle because of an STD. Along those lines, has anyone every head FIRST HAND, or even second hand, of a swinger contracting HIV? (in this question- hearing it from someone that has it is first hand, hearing it from someone that heard it from the person who has it is second hand).

Even still we are like several on here with the “just one couple” situation. We have always used condoms except for one couple that we know fairly well. There are 1 or 2 other couples we know that we would go bareback with, because we enjoy them enough to take the risk, but haven’t brought it up.

So, to answer the original question: Yes, but it’s almost always in a condom.

So now my husband is considering having a vasectomy. Just as a precaution. It supposed to be a fairly simple procedure. Any men care to share the pain aspect of it, as this is my husband's biggest fear in having it done.
How timely. I just had it done yesterday. Everything, including the way it feels today, has been a breeze except for the initial numbing shot. That definitely hurt…but only for a second.

Since I had it done, I have had ZERO discomfort. The only thing I have taken is Ibuprofen to preemptively avoid swelling.

One more thing- I would not appreciate any censorship because of responsibility or political correctness. The forum is exactly what the name implies; a public meeting or assembly for open discussion…not discussion of what people should hear or want to hear.

That's not an attack on anyone, just my personal preference, and something that I am passionate about.

How many of you guys are ready and willing to bury your tongue inside of your sweetheart's jellyroll after it becomes filled with the other man's cum?

I would have to pass on that to, can't go there myself.

Throughout our swinging lives, after play, Mrs. Alura and I have always made love "one more time" before falling asleep together. I have, of course, known that our friend had ejaculated into her but it has never stopped me from pleasuring her orally. I've never found it erotic; nor have I found it disgusting. To me, it is just a part of swinging. Unavoidable.

No ticky no laundry. No condom, no playie!

No condom, don't bother!

Sorry, just one of our rules.

Happy motoring.

Count us amongst those that use condoms with people that they don't know, and enjoy going without when we are with couples we know and trust... which takes more than a few dates!

In our experience, this is the same approach the vast majority of swingers have. A lot of lip service gets paid to the use of condoms in the name of political correctness, but when the rubber hits the road (pardon the pun) and people are getting intimate together, most men and women find sex more pleasureable without condoms. We don't have any illusions, swinging is riskier than monogamy, and anyone who thinks that a condom eliminates all the risks is not being realistic. The key is managing that risk, and knowing very well the people you choose to go bareback with.

Hi,

We have one male friend we have been playing with for three years and jst started letting him go "bareback" we use condoms with everyone else we play with,

That is something that only happens down the road with a trusted partner. But yea, my wife loves having another mans load deposited into her wet hammered pussy in front of me. And I like going behind him and leaving my deposit as well.

Then of course, she likes to drip for a few hours. Something about having two or more men's cum (that she is attracted to) in her turns her and I on.

We have been playing with the same two couples for 5 years exclusively and always go bareback. Sometimes we play with only one couple at a time and sometimes with two couples. The women have had their tubes tied and the men are all fully functional. We have known them for many years and trust their health status. Plus we all have yearly heath checkups and share the results with each other. None of us have ever had an STD and hopefully never will. We find that cuming inside the other women adds a very intimate connection between the people involved. One of my wife's most memorable moment was to have a man cum in her mouth, another in her vagina and another in her ass at the same time. What a beautiful sight.

One of my friends cums inside me. My hubby and our threesome friend likes to give me facials or cum all over my tits and tummy.

When playing bareback over a period of several hours it's inevitable that you will encounter the cum from the other man or men. As for myself, I have on many occasions sucked and tongued my wife's and the other wives clitoris after she/they have received the load from the other guy or guys. Of course you can taste it but the objective is to please the ladies. All of the men in our group consider ourselves straight but we don't freak out about semen. I enjoy seeing cum dripping out of the ladies and spread over other parts of their bodies. My wife enjoys licking the cum from various places on the other women. Especially the mouth and pussy. Adding fresh cum/semen to the party takes things to another level that we don't get with a condom. Of course we would never do this with people that we didn't know or trust.

We have not that far yet (full swap) but it is a steadfast rule!! If we are going to screw then it must be with a condom!! No way would we break this rule!! AIDS and STD´s are still about!!

Of course you can taste it but the objective is to please the ladies.

Hmmm. I guess I have to take the blame for this. Some of the esteemed members of this bulletin board have found the mental imagery in my suggestion to be rather unappetizing. Others seem to be sailing on a sea of fond recollections. What I learned from your replies is interesting, thank you all, Spoomonkey, ShellyM, good times, and SouthBond. Don’t yet know what it means for me or how it might change my future behavior but it simply struck me the day after a (very pleasant) encounter involving a man, a woman, my wife and me. “He” was in there before I had put my tongue “down there”. I guess I’m not much bothered by it.

:no no:!! I would never let another male cum inside me nor do I give head without one, a nice colored and/or flavored one. I know that I give pleasure to my play partner, my sweetie tells me so, we tried on us!!! The chances of either of us at our age contacting an STD would give us less time to enjoy each other and another partner. We love life and respect our bodies, we work out and just love it now, we dance, our home in another state wears my knees down it does take me longer to get over a trip home to Virginia for reunions. LOL I love our time together, the young and most people forget that it takes only a moment in time to shorten our loving wonderful fun times together as husband and wife. :lol:

Guest prerunner97

It all depends on the couple that I am seeing. If we all get to know each other better, and if we all agree, then bareback is the way to go. I prefer bareback if our relationship is strong enough, because it allows myself to give more or myself to the couple that I am with. Also, some hubbies and wives enjoy the experience , and the reason I am in this lifestyle is to enhance the sexual experience with the couple I am with.

Last night my wife and I had our first MFM together with the male half of a couple we regularly play with...unprotected. Turns out it was his first time ever playing without his wife present. Since it was a first for the both of them, I let him have the honors of blowing the first load into her pussy. As soon as he pulled out I was all over her and shoving my hard 8 inches in her to pick up where he left off on the pounding. I bet she came over a dozen times. This morning when we woke up I hit it again just to refill her pussy of any cum that may have leaked out over night.

And she can't wait to do it again. :)

Guest Jalean73

Well hubby and I are STILL looking which is cool. Anyways, if and when the oppurtunity arises we are a condoms only couple. Even with a condom however, I will NOT let another man cum inside me primerily because I'm trying to get pregnant, and secondly because for right now that is something special between hubby and I.

They don't cum in her, it's always on her tits. I just don't think I would be cool with that, let alone the safety issues. I think only 2 guys have ever cum on her face, and only because I was totally comfortable w/ them, and so was she. The standard spot is her tits/tummy.

It's all up to the couple or single person.

For me I prefer Condomless sex.

My husband is a great guy.

We met in a swing club so he knows not to stop me. In our group we sometimes have no-condom nights and weekends.

Pregnancy sometimes happens but the people know that when going into a party.

My personal policy: I don't want to discourage anyone from doing anything that will reduce their chance of getting an STD. What I have always found strange though:

is that folks have _so_ much faith in the efficacy of condoms and there is such a huge taboo in using STD test results to select for partners that are free of all testable STD's.

15 years ago, the tests for AIDS weren't particularly good. Today, there are now tests for AIDS that will detect that disease two weeks after infection.

I tend to agree with a previous poster, that condoms don't do much for Herpes or HPV. That raises the question of what _would_ help there?

None of the guys we bareback with have a problem with it. Mr.Xxotic secretely loves tasting another man in/on me.

The guys must be open to penetrate a woman's vagina with semen from other men inside her.

Woman don't have a problem with it while having multiple partner sex, so why do some men have excuses not to go when other guys have inseminated.

The best thing I love is for a man to cum inside me and then let my husband mount me and release his sperm. It feels so wonderful....