BoxerCouple

Letting swing partners cum inside the ladies

There is also a control issue.

My woman and I have a rule no cum inside others without protection. So we tell this to the other guy or gal. Most times that is how it is.

But we had two occasions where the good intention slipped. Joanna was fired up, in a lying under position, and it just happened. She was as sorry as me after.

I could see it going to happen, but am not there to break in and issue orders - or to complain after the event.

Just try to reinforce our resolve.

Playing this weekend, we let a long time male friend go bare for the first time. We have both been wanting to experience a sloppy seconds event and decided that this was the time. Very hot! We decided that the risk was worth the reward in this instance.

I myself love cumming deep inside a woman's beautiful wet pussy. WOW! When I feel her cumming & her pussy starts gripping & releasing my cock & I know she is blasting I want to send my jets of cum deep inside her. I then love pushing my fingers deep inside her feeling the hot cum & I play with her till I make her cum again & watch her juices & my cum flow from her... WOW!

We love to see and feel cum and I always fuck my wife after someone has cum in her.

Just wondering who here allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're the woman), or your wife/girlfriend/fiancee?

Only in a condom. For two reasons:

1) Safety

2) It's something she's 'saving' for me. There are some things some couples won't do, this is one of ours. Silly? Maybe. But that's how it is.

Susan here-- All my male sex partners wear a condom. So, for me, he can cum inside. Besides that, why break his rhythm :) . It's a blast to have my legs and arms wrapped around a guy while he cums inside me.

If you are in a relationship with a steady couple, it's great to cum deep inside the woman, especially if it turns her husband on. It take some time to establish that trust and freedom.

Guest newplaytoys

We are part of a group that plays exclusively together, so, no condoms, and yes the guys get to cum inside me. :lol:

Good subject, we have used condoms before but also have gone bareback on numerous occasions, and our advice would be….. Always use condoms at first, get to know the people a little, if something more regular, stable is going to develop then consider removing the condoms, honestly catching something would be bad enough, but catching something from a brief one night stand would be even worse, so sure if your play partner / couple are becoming a trusted, regular and good thing then in time perhaps consider removing the condoms, and then obviously you still have the choice if the man is coming inside or pulling out before and withdrawing (witch is a common request) and the lack of full fluid transfer will provide some protection against infections and disease.

Condoms – I do agree that condoms can / do protect you against pregnancy and infections; there is NO QUESTION – THEY PROTECT YOU that’s what they have been built and designed to do. However in my mind at least there are still some vital floors and negatives, for example a condom will protect you and provide a barrier, however they are not always 100% and can split or slide off, they can even leak during sex if you stay in the girl to long (that’s stated in manufactures guidance) However my true issue with condoms is that they protect you in some respects  they really do, BUT what about everything else? You invite one of your play mates around, you all snuggle up kissing MMF on the sofa, your male friends happily spends ten mins licking between your partners legs, licking up cum, trace blood elements, vaginal fluids and so on, then maybe your wife / girl friend has a good long suck on both you lads, again taking trace elements of cum in her mouth, then your friend slides on a condom and has sex with her, safely in the knowledge that your protected?.

There is a HUGE flaw somewhere in that statement, in other words there ARE infections and diseases you can pick up from ORAL SEX, and suppose even kissing if your talking mouth infections and cold sores, you can even catch oral Thrush (Nice Thrush in your mouth, and genitals) you sit there while this man kisses, fingers, licks your partner, and gets sucked off, maybe he gets cheeky and slides his tongue right up her bum as well as her pussy, so in those regards what protection is a condom even giving you apart from a possible barrier against STD’S and that only seems any good if you throw oral sex out of the window, or at least virtually throw it out of the window. I can remember reading a government pamphlet aimed at teenage kids, and this leaflet obviously recommended condom use, and ranted on about disease and marriage, been ready to have sex, and then basically said “for safe sex” either AVOID oral sex all together, or make it very light and brief, no proper sucking or licking, strictly on the outside, and then rambled on about oral barriers, just makes me giggle you can sit there watching a man lick out the female for 15 mins while she sucks him off, he maybe even has a lick of her bum, and they have a good oral session, maybe kiss, then puts a condom on and f**ks her, so its all ok then lol.

I have sometimes heard swingers use the term “if its not raining you don’t need an umbrella” and if you are considering removing condoms from play but are still worried or cautious then by all means don’t let the man “cum inside” make sure the female is on good pregnancy contraception, maybe use some spermicidal lube, and ask the man to pull out before Cumming, the lack of full fluid sharing will defiantly help decrease any chance of infections, hence the term “if its not raining” and he’s not Cumming inside then none condom use would be a little safer. Yes I agree condoms do protect you in some respects but think they are only any good for so long, and if you do end up in a trusting, good, clean and fun friendship then would consider none condom use, even if that means pulling out, using spermicidal products, and proper pregnancy protection such as implant, pill, coil, or injection ect.

My Other Issue with Condoms – Well my other issue with condoms is a question of who your playing with, for example the LARGE majority or clean, working, couples, who own houses, have families and jobs, well the vast majority of those people just don’t end up catching anything (I mean sure it can happen) but overall your average person who is clean, working, has a home, and things like that, just don’t catch many things like this, and for a vast majority of people the threat of STD’S and infections has tarred everyone with the same brush. Perhaps if you’re a hard drug users, if you hang around with very promiscuous people (male or female) make very bad choices with who you sleep with, or just never take precaution then SURE your chances will higher dramatically, but in a lot of cases if your just having a play with a limited number of people who are clean, working and fairly healthy (or retired and healthy lol) then basically the chances of you catching something are fairly minimal.

Most countries have fairly decent health systems and getting checked out can be an easy, quick and confidential thing, for most basic things you can just “pee in a cup” and they can test that, for more advanced things they can take blood, by all means tell them you are thinking of having a baby and want to make (dam sure your clean) and they should take both urine and blood, failing that tell hem you suspect you had an encounter with an ex hard drug user and you didn’t know at the time, and that should prompt them to test for everything possible (so getting checked out takes a phone call, appointment, and 10 mins of your time to get tested) BUT REMEMBER some of the major diseases have a THREE MONTH INDUBATION PERIOD or approximately three months, and if you do contract something then it might not show up on tests for 3 to 4 months, but still getting checked out is easy and something you should do, and recommend to others.

SO keeping in mind a lot of modern day societies have fairly decent health systems, that its easy to get checked out, and that the majority of couples or singles that are clean, respectable, working, retired, and living a good or even family life, well those people don’t often catch HIV or HEP B, so taking all of that into consideration, plus the fact condoms only give limited protection especially when were talking about oral sex, well given all that information I’d say in most cases a condom would not be needed, however would only suggest doing that with a clean, secure and longer lasting partner, and would avoid bareback one night stands and things like that. Funny really because when we meet our own partners we generally trust them without condoms fairly quickly, but then when we meet someone else as a couple we become overly cautious.

HEALTH CHECK LIST

My advice when meeting new people would be to look at them fully for any possible negative or bad signs, for example:

The Forearms – Are there any signs of needle marks, badly collapsed veins, drug use scaring, or even heavy physical harm, if in doubt, be very cautious.

The Voice – Hard drug users who have abused substances such as Heroin, Crack and other hard substances (over some years) DO develop a deep, raspy and above all slurred and almost drunken voice, years of hard drugs has a slowing affect on the mind, one that affect stays long after someone has quit. Not all users develop this voice, but an awful lot of heavy addicts do develop a voice change, there words come out slurred and slow, with deep almost injured voice, this is some respects its NOT like having a DEEP voice (some people do have deep voices) but if there slurring words, reacting slow, and seem to have a slow mind, that “might” be a possible sign of past heavy drug use.

Hygiene – This again is another tell tale sign of possible infection or disease because been fairly open, if someone is dirty and filthy anyway then the chances are there sexual hygiene will be just as lax or none existent. Look at the finger nails are they covered in dirt and muck, luck at the cloths are they stained badly, torn, or unclean, look at the hair, is it washed and cared for, do they smell nice, are there shoes falling to bits, make sure to have a good look at their general appearance, dirty and unclean offten means a dirty and unclean lifestyle which is a tale tell sign of dangers.

Knuckles – This more of a silly safety tip than STD related but when meeting a new male look at his knuckles / fists, is there any bruising, heavy scaring or damage caused by fighting, if so be careful.

Sores and Infections – Be very mindful to look for any possible signs of ill health such as sores, rashes, blistering affects, and rupturing of the skin. By all means ask if your in doubt as some skin related ailments are none contagious and totally safe, however if in doubt and the person look unhealthy, has sores, rashes, and seems weakened or ill then would suggest been very cautious.

FOR ME if a person is clean, well groomed, fresh and in decent cloths then that goes a long way to impressing, if there dirty, in ill health, showing possible negative signs such as been smelly, pushy or whatever else, then I’d not play with them or would be very careful. SO by all means look for physical signs such as ill health, very dirty lifestyles, sores and infections ect, look for any physical signs BUT ALSO use one very simple tactic that has worked for us LOADS!!!!!

QUESTION TIME – I learnt some years ago that you can learn an awful lot about someone by asking a handful of key questions, and the simple TRICK is to “always” ask these questions in a manor that sounds like you don’t mind  for example don’t say “SO have you ever done drugs” say instead “So do you ever take drugs when your out partying  say it positively and openly (like its something you don’t mind) say it with a touch of enthusiasm in your voice, and most times people will assume you don’t mind and perhaps tell you the truth. Same goes for single men, have caught a lot of “so called” single men out with this question, but don’t say “ARE YOU defiantly single” in fact email them when you first meet and say “So are you single or is some discretion required when we meet?” give them the impression you don’t mind these things, often if people think you don’t mind a subject they will tell you the truth about it.

This basically consists of asking enough key questions all in an enthusiastic way that suggests you don’t mind that much, and then by all means go away and think about there answers a little bit. I have caught several singles and couples out simply by asking questions like we don’t mind  and you can ask fairly open things, what drugs they do, how much they have played before, if there meeting anyone else, and if you can put a positive spin on these questions then chances are they will tell you the truth, for example don’t say “SO are you seeing anyone else” say “So are you seeing anyone else that we could maybe join in with in the future” and give them the impression your comfy with it all, they may just shock you and be sleeping around heavily. Don’t ask then if they “drink heavily or excessively” instead have a laugh along and say “Bet you enjoy a good drink and laugh?” they may just shock you with stupid drunken stories of fights ect.

Condom Use – Overall I’d say

Is good at first….. Does give you some protection…. But over long term is perhaps worth removing…. By all means look at the person’s health….. Look for any warning signs….. Ask open questions in a manor that suggests you don’t mind….. Get to know them a little…. Try and find out how many people they are seeing and how often they sleep around…. Look at there hygiene…. If possible there homes lives….. If those types of things are in check then chances are removing a condom would be very low risk…. Even then you can request male partners to pull out…. To use spermicidal lubes….. I’d say if a friendship and trust develops a little, and things seem in check, like they are clean, healthy and alert, then we would consider removing condoms, or just carry using condoms on and probably risk picking something up from oral sex anyway lol.

I shall come round to your house armed with my government pamphlet  during which I’ll lay down your sexy wife or girl friend (YAY) and then will pull out my vaginal face shield, my extra thick condom, will give her a light lick with some plastic thing stuck to her, will tell then put a condom on and ask her to suck latex and lubricant from the condom (yum, yum) and then will slide up her (with a condom on) with no real oral sex, will then shoot my load, pull out of her quickly incase the condom leaks anyway, and then that’s it? NO I then run in the bathroom and shower incase any of your dirty germs have gotten on me “you scrubber lol”  in other words going by the leaflet doesn’t always work that well and it would be fairly boring to always follow the rules.

Been honest I’d rather get to know you a little, show the couple respect, honesty and time, show them you are a good male partner, truly discreet, trust worthy and thankful, and I’d not be pushy but would hope to make you feel very secure in your relationship, give or take 15 mins I’d always be on time, would be spotlessly clean, and defiantly willing to take everything at a pace that suits the entire couple, and everyone involved, would rather make your girl / wife feel comfy and relaxed (without over stepping any personal boundaries) would never come round uninvited, wouldn’t lie or mess the couple around and would do my best to act as a single male, in which case I’d hope some trust and friendship could grow, and that we could be cuddling up for an evening, lighting some candles, having a few drinks, and both comfortably cream pieing your GF / Wife in a fun, friendly and safe atmosphere, and if the female felt comfy and confident about that, and so did the male, then sure we can all sit back caching our breath and can watch two lots of thick clean cum dribbling out of her.

I remember some years back one lad we met MMF who we ended up playing around with for a long time, we did use condoms at first, however about a year later all that had changed and we were both Cumming inside my GF, in fact we wasn’t just both Cumming in her a fair bit, but was trying out proper cream pie nights, which we had all discussed by email and in person, would get her comfy in bed, would both f**k her pussy several times, and would be Cumming up her 4 or 5 times in a few hours, we then tuck some close ups photos of her pussy (no faces for security reasons) but sure we would cum in her multiple times then picture it dribbling out, my GF would then stand up and open her legs a little and we would take some more close ups as our cum leaked out, got some really interesting shots until my old PC died and wiped them all out. I’d defiantly recommend cream pie events lol, but only if you trust that person and are meeting very regular, there is no point trusting someone with no condom if you’re meeting them once every few months, but if you’re meeting someone every week that’s a different story.

Have fun all x x

Hi, we are a mature couple, 50/49, we started 3some MFM few years ago with a friend and my wife asked to have his cum inside her every time. I love that and told her to do the same every time she would like and feel safe. We hade 3some with about 6/7 men and every time my wife asked him to fill her pussy. Of course I like it and like to clean her pussy after and also fuck her and feel others cum. Once she had a 4some and received cum from the other 2 men inside one after another and then asked me to do the same and after I had to lick her pussy full of 3 loads of cum.

There are a lot of good posts on this rather long thread. We're new to this as well and have considered the pros and cons of condoms. She likes the experience of a man shooting his cum inside of her, but realize the inherent risks, so our policy is that it will only happen with a very select group of people, otherwise it's condoms all the way.

Just wondering who here allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're the woman), or your wife/girlfriend/fiancee?

We do when we feel comfortable with our male partner. I (Mrs) love the warm feeling of his cum inside me and my husband love sloppy second !!!!

I am the same way. We have a small circle of really close friends and they are allowed to as I totally enjoy it, not to mention that hubby loves seeing me enjoy myself.

People have very different styles of swinging just as they have very different levels of what risks are tolerable to them. Some want to be able to swing with many other people, variety is important, and don't consider intimacy important to the sex. A more recreational form of sex.

Others have far fewer partners because they like to get to know them, form connections, enjoy a more intimate sexual play. This takes time and means less variety.

We only want to have sex with those we feel very comfortable with. Condoms reduce the pleasure, the intimacy, the wetness of sex, all factors very important to us in sharing. The choice for us is between swinging at all and condoms. If we have to use condoms, we'd rather play with only ourselves.

We're brand new and looking for our "first" but that's what it is all about for us--to enjoy the complete experience. We were each married before, so are not the first to "cum" with each other and it didn't matter then and won't matter now. It's part of the experience and part of the intrigue. Of course, we will make every attempt to feel comfortable with any partners that they are "clean", but we understand there is some risk and are prepared to take it in order to enjoy the lifestyle.

We think there is a better chance we could be hurt or killed in a car crash on the way.

But we understand others have their own priorities and condemn no one for their beliefs. But for us....we want it completely.

We think there is a better chance we could be hurt or killed in a car crash on the way.

But we understand others have their own priorities and condemn no one for their beliefs. But for us....we want it completely.

Ok, the question here:

Does she need to do someone that a complete stranger to both of you to get the "complete" bareback experience?

You can get an instant HIV test at home-bio-test.com for $20-35. A negative test result is NOT 100% certainty that someone isn't infectious for HIV-they may have gotten in the last 3 months-but even then then test has a chance of exposing it. So figure you remove 80% of the HIV risk by selecting a partner that can test HIV-(compared to 90% for condoms if you are real careful). Yes, there are other STD's you might get-but they either have few effects or are treatable. DO NOT take someone's word for it-or accept test that isn't recent(I personally don't want to just look at easily forged paper).

Avoiding even casual users of coke, meth, opiates is probably a good idea too. About 40% of HIV infections occur among users of those substances. Just checking a guys equipment for open sores helps some too(HIV can piggyback from Herpes and other such diseases).

If you want to give your wife an experience, meet a guy ahead of time-ask him to test. It isn't likely you don't have lots of eager candidates. She can still meet him as a stranger-and can still be spontaneous.

Yes, swinging is safer per hour spent than driving-but testing and/or condoms are difference between wearing a seat belt in a volvo or riding a motorcycle. If you take the volvo route, and something ever happens, you at least can know you tried.

Lots of swingers are VERY safe in their profile. Non-drug users in a stable heterosexual relationship are not wildly high risk. Much HIV is in a few geographic hot spots too. Even some of the more sensationalistic studies showed swingers as having really a pretty modest increased level of risk for STD's/HIV than the general population.

We do when we feel comfortable with our male partner. I (Mrs) love the warm feeling of his cum inside me and my husband love sloppy second !!!!

With the guys we know well and trust, both my husband and I like it so much more when a guy cums inside of me. My husband too loves 'sloppy seconds' and sometimes 'cleaning up'. Huge turn-on for me also.

This whole thread and its premise, that a man lets (allows) his wife to do something-or-other, still turns my crank. Are women really not allowed to do something without a man's permission?

• Confused 1

, they go bareback and then pull out when they are about to cum and cum on her belly.

People using this method of birth control are often called "parents"

We both prefer for the other male to cum in her she loves the feeling and I love cleaning up after. Now if our selected swing partner wants to use a condom that not a problem with us. She is fixed so no concern there. We know the risk and are willing to take it. We sure don't play with all that want to play with us and do not do gang bangs. But we have fucked many playmates on the first evening we have met. With my severe ED intercourse is not a concern for me this is why we mostly play with single guys or couples that accept my limpness.

This whole thread and its premise, that a man lets (allows) his wife to do something-or-other, still turns my crank. Are women really not allowed to do something without a man's permission?

I have similar thoughts every time this thread pops up.

If it were phrased "Who here is comfortable with (or prefers) their swing partners cumming inside their wives/girlfriends?" I would find it much less bothersome.

I think the name should be changed. I've reported it to the Moderator who is responsible for this forum. I think the original poster was interested in cum in pussies, rather than women's rights. Cum in pussies sounds like a lot more fun anyway.

This whole thread and it premise, that a man lets (allows) his wife to do something-or-other, still turns my crank. Are women really not allowed to do something without a man's permission?

Besides, women only let us think we are in charge to satisfy our ego.

• Confused 1

I will make a point to tell the other male not to cum in my wife. It is my wife's preference.

DigginIt, you are absolutely right. As soon as we (males) feel we have some type of control, it is only because she is letting us. haha

Fiona is not on the pill (I've had a vasectomy) so the pregnancy risk, plus our STD paranoia means her partners can't come in her.

For us, we don't like condoms...but when we're with new couples, we use them....if we're comfortable with a couple and have been with them more than just once, and we feel good about it, we won't use them. As far as with him, we're not worried about him getting another woman pregnant as he's had a vasectomy, but ultimately it comes down to our comfort level.

For us it is the whole point of swinging, to enjoy every pleasant detail and feel all there is to feel; and ultimately that means cumming inside which is the ultimate result of complete sex.

Watching another man cumming in my wife is an incredible sight. I not only allow it but encourage it by letting him know that he doesn't have to wear a condom and that my wife loves having him cum inside her. She loves to swallow also. She loves men's cum and making a man cum brings her to orgasms.

I always have the guy cum inside me. I particularly love guys coming inside me in a gangbang. I have had as many as 20 guys cum inside me in one night.

• Hot! 1

Of course we are particular with who we allow. It's always exciting to see another guy or group of guys cum in my wife. So much fun.

• Hot! 1

Now that I am older and wise I would NEVER EVER EVER cum inside a swing partner.

EVER.

Sure you say you took your BC, sure you may think you did, sure this and sure that, but as long as I am not firing blanks I'm not going to risk it.

Watching another man cumming in my wife is an incredible sight. I not only allow it but encourage it by letting him know that he doesn't have to wear a condom and that my wife loves having him cum inside her. She loves to swallow also. She loves men's cum and making a man cum brings her to orgasms.

I do the same, my wife loves to feel a man come inside her and after I love to see her pussy dripping and often I love to lick that.

• Like 1

With random people it is condoms only, so no cumming inside her anyway.

With friends we don't use condoms, I'm ok with them cumming inside her. I know myself how extremely nice it is to cum inside a woman, so I wouldn't want to spoil it for any other man with her. Pregnancy was a scary thought when we first thought about it but over time you just realize how much of a very very rare chance it is of someone else knocking her up as long as I keep her topped up regularly.

If we do not feel that disease is an issue (we know the people VERY well) then we prefer it over condoms. We have no adverse emotional reaction to it - but some people we play with did...it was their first full swap - so we may/may not use condoms in the future...it will be up to them and what they prefer emotionally.

We don't play much - and if we do play with new partners that we don't know well we do "dress up" the little men.

It really all depends on who she's with at the time. If it's someone new (or newer) we always involve condoms. No questions! If it's someone that we know very well and know for certain to be clean then anything goes. My wife loves the "rush" she gets when she feels a guy erupt inside of her (especially the taboo of a guy other than me) so it happens more often than not when we know the guy really well. At present there are three guys, all of whom we know very well, who are permitted to enter her bareback and cum inside of her.

Guest WisOpenCouple

Like I said in a different post, my wife had a LTR where he would typically cum inside her. She knew him well enough, she was his only partner so she sometimes went as far as asking for it. For me it was hot to see her pussy afterwards opened and full.

I have but very selective. Bob prefers bareback but again we are very selective. People we are not highly confident about almost never, but it has happened and we count our lucky stars.

Mrs. Solo is way too fertile. I came in her 3 times in our marriage and she got pregnant each time.

After the 3rd I immediately got a vasectomy.

While I am free to cum in her nightly I probably wouldn't want another man doing it. I don't want anymore children.

If the other guy was proven sterile and proven disease-free, then maybe.

I personally find it a turn-on knowing she's got other men's sperm inside her vagina. I would absolutely dread it if she got pregnant just in case it wouldn't be mine, especially if it turned out to be by some black dude... would never be able to explain that to our families!

It is like a few weeks ago. I usually bike it to work but when it rains my friend who I work with picks me up. They've been "playing" with each other for about a year now. The day before when we were leaving work he said he really needs a fuck, I said Hayley is finished work soon but he said he'll wait till the weekend - when he normally visits. It was raining the next morning, he was earlier than usual, I let him in while i was getting ready. Just as I was ready I found them in the kitchen him behind fucking her over the worktop. I looked at him and jokingly said 'so that's why you arrived early'. Couple of minutes later I heard her tell him to hurry up she's late for work then I heard him go all rambo on her and then silence... I walked in telling him to hurry up work is calling, he pulled away to zip up while she quickly pulled her underwear back up, gave me a quick kiss and rushed out. I thought to myself she didn't even reach for a tissue or go to the bathroom - dirty dirty girl.

We were a few minutes late for work, he said sorry for taking so long with her that he really needed that, I was like... yeah sure you know, anytime... I did find it kind of funny though, yet was turned on knowing she was doing her job with a wet vagina/underwear full of another man's cum, while also thinking in the back of my mind hoping she won't get pregnant. I think the same most times when they have been together.

Another time was when we arranged to go out with him and a couple of our friends, we met up for drinks at a busy bar on a Friday evening, at one point I could tell his hand was discreetly feeling her up under the table as they were sat next to each other while everyone was chatting away. She got up to go outside, he followed her soon after. Maybe 10 minutes later I saw them come back in, her face looked a bit flustered her hair looked different. H came over to us and she went to the ladies room. I knew exactly what they were doing, I never even asked her if she fucked him.

It is quite kinky, when we make slow love to each other, knowing his cum is somewhere in there while she orgasms from my cock, and then I give her my cum. It is all good fun for us.

Both women are fixed and everyone is clean so we go bareback and cum inside the women. This only happened because we trust everyone.

I personally find it a turn-on knowing she's got other men's sperm inside her vagina. I would absolutely dread it if she got pregnant just in case it wouldn't be mine, especially if it turned out to be by some black dude... would never be able to explain that to our families!

It is like a few weeks ago. I usually bike it to work but when it rains my friend who I work with picks me up. They've been "playing" with each other for about a year now. The day before when we were leaving work he said he really needs a fuck, I said Hayley is finished work soon but he said he'll wait till the weekend - when he normally visits. It was raining the next morning, he was earlier than usual, I let him in while i was getting ready. Just as I was ready I found them in the kitchen him behind fucking her over the worktop. I looked at him and jokingly said 'so that's why you arrived early'. Couple of minutes later I heard her tell him to hurry up she's late for work then I heard him go all rambo on her and then silence... I walked in telling him to hurry up work is calling, he pulled away to zip up while she quickly pulled her underwear back up, gave me a quick kiss and rushed out. I thought to myself she didn't even reach for a tissue or go to the bathroom - dirty dirty girl.

We were a few minutes late for work, he said sorry for taking so long with her that he really needed that, I was like... yeah sure you know, anytime... I did find it kind of funny though, yet was turned on knowing she was doing her job with a wet vagina/underwear full of another man's cum, while also thinking in the back of my mind hoping she won't get pregnant. I think the same most times when they have been together.

Another time was when we arranged to go out with him and a couple of our friends, we met up for drinks at a busy bar on a Friday evening, at one point I could tell his hand was discreetly feeling her up under the table as they were sat next to each other while everyone was chatting away. She got up to go outside, he followed her soon after. Maybe 10 minutes later I saw them come back in, her face looked a bit flustered her hair looked different. H came over to us and she went to the ladies room. I knew exactly what they were doing, I never even asked her if she fucked him.

It is quite kinky, when we make slow love to each other, knowing his cum is somewhere in there while she orgasms from my cock, and then I give her my cum. It is all good fun for us.

Holy cow that's hot!!

We only play bareback with our selected and exclusive "close friends"

I love the warm feeling of my play-partner cumming inside me, but I prefer doing it only at the end of the party because of the mess :lol:

If is early and I want to have sex with someone else I usually warn my play-partner before and ask him to hold it and cum inside my mouth or on a easy place to clean like my boobs or back-butt (not on my hair)