JustAskJulie

How old is everyone and how long have you been swinging?

Her - 33

Him - 35

We have been swinging together for about a year now. We are still learning and loving it!

We're both 51, married 33 years, have been in the lifestyle for 13. For us, the marriage and the lifestyle have both been rewarding in their own way. Each has redefined us and we feel has made us more understanding and giving people.

Update since I answered this question in 2005: I'm 51 and I've been dabbling in the lifestyle off and on for almost 8 years.

Thrax

Male 50 and bi-female 45 thats us been swinging for a few years although not on a regular basis just every now and again , if that makes any sense

Married 25 years, (Don't remember ever being sngle but wife tells me its ok as I did not enjoy it) Swinger 8+ years. Best friends for life and still crazy about each other the kids just keeep sending us to our room.:lol:

Since college. 25 years of having alot of fun.

I meet Mr. Larg at college and after a few dates we went to a party. I was never at a partly where the clothes came off as quick as the dicks got hard. We been sharing ever since..

Him 43 and her 41.

We've been married for nearly 16 years and loved almost every minute of it.

We first discussed playing with others in early 2006 and by Christmas of that same year we were "all-in".

We're both 41. Our first serious discussion about swinging took place this past July, we met a cpl for the first time in October, and we had first full encounter this past weekend!!

i'm 23 and the bf is 29.

Been swinging for barely a month and the bf got me interested in the idea. Only had one threesome (with him and another guy), though i'm currently involved with an older guy with my bf's permission.

36, single, straight female, am only now just looking into this. I'm very curious, but haven't found that much information on it, yet.

I'm 54 and she is 59. We have been together for almost five years and swinging for more than three

I am 41.....Hubby is 36...We have been together 10 yrs and in the LS almost 2 years. We however have taken things pretty slow whether due to health (I have had 3 surgeries in the last 2 yrs), work or lack of opportunity.

Melody

My wife is 33 and I'm 34.

We've been together since high school and married for 5 years.

We had our first MFM threesome when I was 19. We fooled around with friends a bit (as a couple) for a few years after that ('til kids).

Only discovered "The Lifestyle" a few years ago (3-4?) and we're having a great time!

I can't believe we never hit this thread. I'm 47 and Lin is 56. We've been married for 20 years (21 in March) and having MFM threesomes for 15 years (16 in April.) We've been a full swap couple for 5 years (6 in November.)

We are both 39 and decided about a month ago that we really wanted to pursue swinging.

As of yet, we are still learning and have not participated! Still looking....

We've been together 15 years and married for 12.

36, single, straight female, am only now just looking into this. I'm very curious, but haven't found that much information on it, yet.

Well we're pretty new to the lifestyle still looking into it more over then living it currently, we're 24 and 20...

Anyways As I'm sure you'll hear this a lot, feel free and take the time to check out the many post of others on here, you'll find pretty much all the information you'll need and the best part is everyone here is really cool and respectful which make things that easier to feel comfortable learning about the lifestyle...

For us, the more we hear the more we learn the more excited we are to take a dive into the lifestyle, we're already looking for a right someone to join us which does say a lot! :hahaha:

She is 40 I am 46 we have been friends and lovers off and on for 18 years. We finally tried this lifestyle 2 months ago and both absolutely love it.

Guest shagyd03

He is now 30 i am 25 we have been married for 3yrs been swinging with each other for about 5 years now:facelick:

I just turned 34 and she just turned 31. We have been been married 10 years and swinging for 7 years.

Rick: 53 Angie 48 Swinging: Rick since 1979. Angie since 1978. Yes, I introduced him! (I started with a guy who introduced me to the LS. While Rick was my #1, Al was #2.) Together off and on 1978-1984. Married since 1984...

Angie

She's 41 and I'm 40. Been researching the lifestyle for a while and having many long, late night conversations regarding what we want. Attending our first on-premise club on the 31st. We are both very excited. She has been having fun searching for the "right" outfit to wear, and I've been having fun watching her try on different things.

Well, I am 31 and Trixie is 30. We have been swinging for not even 6 months... Well, to put it bluntly we have only ever had one experience... but we know we want more!

In our early 50's . Both married before. We have been together nearly 5 years total , married almost 2 years. v

Mrs J and I have been married for just under six years and have been swinging for just over a year. I have known her for nearly twenty years.

I have just turned 40 and she is 43.

Ok, Mr. J. I know this is a hijack thread, but I'm very curious to hear the story between the 20 years since you met and the 6 years you have been married...

At the moment we are both 45 (for a few more months anyways, then I'll be 46-eek! lol)

We've been together for 15 months and swinging together for 7 months of that. I know that some couples would shy away from us because we aren't married, oh well, their loss. We are committed to each other and put each other first and we've even bought a house together and are living together. What can I say? When it's right, it's right!

~T

She's T & He's R

He: 44 this year. Been swinging since 2001

Her: 46 Been swinging since 1982

We've been together for almost 4 years.

I'm 39(for another 2 weeks*L*) and my wife is 33...we have had an open realtionship ever since we strated dating 12-13 years ago

Guest Slinkysdew

The wifey is 34 and I am 38, we've been together for over 12 years and have been swinging for longer than that.

M is 47 (male) and N is 43 (she). We have been in the lifestyle about 8 years although if you add it all up, its really be 6 months. We only play a few times a year as we have younger kids and their social life is chock full. more then us!