JustAskJulie

How old is everyone and how long have you been swinging?

Hello! Just came on line. My wife and I are 56 and have been somewhat involved with two couples for a short while. My wife first showed interest, with myself unsure, now I am very interested and she is willing, but seems preoccupied with work and less adventurous. Not sure how to go on from here.

My husband and I have been swinging for a little over a year. He is 31 and I am 24. We have noticed the same trends. We are typically the youngest couple at the club.

I am 59 and my wife is almost 58, although she could easily pass for early 40s. We have been swinging for 8 1/2 years now, and some years were extremely active!

I have been swinging for 20 years on and off. I started in collage and when I get horny I go out "hunting" for friends. It's been great.

3SRATLII.gif

52. First marriage we swung sometimes, second was vanilla, since then I'm back to my evil ways (not to mention way wiser--no more vanilla!) :-). So I gess that means I've been swinging (with the exception of that one break) for something like 30 years now.

I just turned 36; hubby is 40. We have been swinging on and off for about 4 years.

We were both married previously and in my former marriage, I had no inkling that people actually did this in real life, only heard of it in movies. :eek:

Hubby, on the other hand, had dabbled in it with his ex, and he was the one to bring it up to me. In his previous marriage, however, it was not a successful venture, as his ex-wife was one of "those" women who wanted to play but wanted him to stand on the sidelines and not particpate. :rollseyes He told me that they had gone to a couple of clubs at different times, and while she apparently LOVED the attention and was excited at the prospect of playing with other, the moment that any woman paid him any attention, she went ballistic and even went so far as to almost start a fight at one of the clubs. That was the night hubby pulled the plug on all of it for them.

I will not lie, and I will say that we had some of our own issues when we first got started ... misunderstandings and inappropriate actions, but I chalk those up to the learning curve, and it is very important to BOTH of us that activities in this lifestyle are equally satisfying to us both and that jealousy has no hand in our experiences. I would never expect my husband to be a cuckhold and simply watch me enjoy pleasures. Likewise, he would never relegate me to the sidelines while he lapped up all the women he could. ;)

Hi, we are both 41, have been together for 25 years and married for 14 years.

We have been swinging for just over 5 years and having a great time sharing with both couples and singles.

We have been in the lifestyle for a year next month, Shes 27 and Im 32. We have not had any problems or hangups, simply because we communicate with each other really well and that alone is our secret to success.

I'm 32, ced's 36. we started about 5 years ago. both of us had an interest in swinging for years prior to our start, but didn't know how the other would react when it moved from just fantasy to reality.

T(Mr.) is 44, Mrs.(A) is 30 and have been in the lifestyle for 9 years this weekend. Their first experience was at a swing club in Dayton, Oh. Thanksgiving weekend. P( the other Mrs.) has been in the lifestyle for almost 2 years.

My first wife and I were in our early twenties and were active for a 5 year. (Almost got outed, which have hurt our careers).

I am now a widower but met a great single lady. While only we have been together so far, that is about to change. We are meeting another couple she knows and then spend New Years at a club. She is 50, I am 57.

Once a swinger... :lol:

I'm 49. I started swinging about five years ago after the break-up of an 8-year relationship. Never was a swinger before, but thought I'd give it a try since I wasn't tied down.

I did a lot of "research" on the Web beforehand. I found some clubs in the area and finally got up the nerve to go to one. I was nervous as hell at first but met two great couples with the two women excited about "breaking-in" a newbie. THAT was a (very) pleasant surprise.

i'm 31, female, black, bi-sexual and single, this is my first venture into the swinging arena...i'm general attracted to men much older than myself... late 50's and older

I am 40, and (soon to be) Mrs. is 34. We kind of happened into this a little over a year ago, but very slowly. Started out as fantasy talk as we got to know one another better (the usual dating thing) :rollseyes . Slowly started trusting with the inner fantasies, started doing some research here (great site :) ) lots and lots of reading of the posts. Then one time we decided to go to a club. Had NO idea what we were in for, but what da hey!! :lol: Went with no expectations, no clues, but kinda liked it. Talked some more (hmmmm, seems to be a theme). Next time we went, we had a few rules/boundaries established, but not too many hard and fast ones. Next thing ya know, we were swingers. We love the level of communication we have, everything EVERYTHING is in the open. Been on a little break (so to speak, shoulder surgery-kinda puts a damper on the physical :lol: ) but now we are ready to get back to it!!

Mr - 30 Mrs - 27

Its Been About A Year With Only A Couple We Have Been Friends With For Many Years.

We Have Been Together 10 Yrs Maried 7 1/2 Years.

Hi Group

This a great question. We are in our 60's started swinging in our late 20's.My hubby haad a re-location with his work

to Bay Area,he was away from home alot. He started first.When he finally found a place for the rest of the brood,he informed me things are a bit different now.He was honest and told me he had been going to many swing parties and wanted me to try it.and wanted me to go tosome parties and just check them out.I did not need to participate.It only took a couple parties ,watching all the couples having so much fun,the sites and sounds.We would always goto a private room and please each other.Well one time he invited a friend to join us,The man played with my boobs while Bob was licking my pussy,they switched places and I was sucking Bobs cock in a few min.the guy started fucking me.it felt so good haveing them both pleasing me. When we were done Bob took me into the group room ,maybe 5-6 women and 20-30 men we layed down on a mattress and started getting it on.. In a few min a couple guys came over and asked to join us,Bob said sure.They started again on my breasts and bob had one of them take his place down below.

He wanted me to suck him,he came so fast,wow and such a load.They all switched positions and soon I was sucking another cock .This happend for a long time. With a few breaks to clean up ect I must have taken care of twenty or more that night( I was not counting) I knew I was hooked on swinging just like Bob said would happen.Iloved it so much,all the attention I got. In those days long befor AIDS we went to 2-3 parties a week.

This is The Other Mrs. Menage (P) I'm 44 (so to be 45) and have been in the lifestyle 2 years. Seems just like yesterday and yet like I've been doning this a lifetime.....does that make sense. LOL

we're 32 (him) and 28 (her) and have been looking around for about 5 years. I say 'looking around' as we have had no more than 10 experiences in that time. But the experiences we did have were great. I guess everybody swings in their own way...

I am 65 and Jo is 62. We have been swinging for over 25 years. Despite our advanced age we keep in good shape and our friends tell us we are both very attractive and look years younger than we actually are.

DO YOU FOLKS EVER ATTEND JIM BODDY DANCES STERING HIEGHTS?? DAVE/SUSIE

Hello everyone,

She's 24

He's 23

I guess if you want to speak technically, we've been swinging for 7 months but I didn't know that 3somes MFM were considered that, so knowingly we've been swinging for about 2 months but have only had one experience in that time.

We've been married for a year and a 1/2. :D

~Blade

We are 33/32....We just had our first full swap last Saturday (it was great) but have been playing with other people for about 11 years......

Guest golfer&hisswing

I am 40 and he is 43.I haven't been involved in the swinging but he has been in it for over 7 years.WE are a new couple and I am a newbee.

He is 33 and she is 36.

Been swinging for one year but have been involved in MMF and FFM for 5 years.

Guest curiousR

him 49 her 34, several years ago, fmf was our only experience. so we remain curious and mostly want to socialize with likeminded sexxxy people. we are a bit wild when among the straight peoples and a bit conservitive among the frisky peoples.... :c)

We are 65 and 66. Have been in and out of the lifestyle since the early 70's. Not active now 'cause of Mrs health and we're in a sparsely populated area. Still, we do enjoy thinking, talking, etc. Oh yes, we've been together for 39 years. We've experienced the usual ups and downs, mainly 'cause of our age. For whatever reason most people seem to think the lifestyle is only for, as is said the 'beautiful young ones'.

We are both 25 and have been swinging for abouit 4 years (been living together for 6). We found a local club very close to where we lived and just thought we would give it a try and now we try to get there once a month (work permitting).

I'm 26 and he is 27 we are both very open and looking for something new to get into. facelick We both are newbies to the swinging world.

45 (me) and 47 (him). We are new to swinging. Ok, new with each other. He has done a bit in the past with former partners, I have never done it but very interested.

I am age 56, and have have been swinging since college days in California were swinging was really in style!

I am 42 and he is 38. We have been together for almost 6 years (after one year in a LDR) and swinging for at least 5 years.

I am 51 and she is 55, been together for 22 years married for 6 years. I guess we both decided that this would work so we got married. Been in the lifestile for 4 years now and have meet some very good friends.Have 3 realy close couples that we met when we first got started and are still very close to. Also met alot of couples that we do not play with but enjoy their company very much.

This lifestyle has showen us we can be friends with like minded couples without having to hide our feelings or our desires and wants.

Ntexcowboy& Ntexcowgirl= Ntexcouple

i am 27 and my husband is 28, we met 8 years ago, and were married in 2000, so 6 years in april..whew, has it been that long? :)

we got into swinging a little before our 5th anniversary, after i "accidentaly" came across the "couples" chatroom on AOL for our area. For a couple of days i just watched and read...i was very much in aww of how everyone seemed very comfortable with each other, and even knew each other, personaly. I was hooked. :cool:

Then i told my husband...explaining to him about the room and the people...he was very interested as well, and so began our journey in the lifestyle. facelick

Since then we have met with lots of couples, made lots of friends, partied and even went on vacations...along with the swinging, of course. ;)

We are both 68,been swinging since we were in late 20's.

Swing more now than ever before,as we are both retired.

Me (Helen) very addicted to oral sex,Have many male friends,but alsoparty with a lot of couples

::P: we are 50str6m an 42bif we have been in the lifestyle 9.5 yrs we have been together 10 we are travlers :lol: lol :lol: truckers. we play with ladies and couples only facelick

M = 60, F = 59. "Swinging" less than a year; only play with each other in group room at clubs so far, taking it at her speed. Might just be catagorized as exhibitionist to date.

I'm 37 and started swinging at 18. A much older couple who owns the adult bookstore in town took me to a swing club. I continued until about the age of 25 but stopped from then until about age 32. I re-started then, though only as a voyeur, when my ex gf was with 2 black men to fulfill my fantasy.

hi i'm new to the board been swinging for 4-6 years.. hopefully i make some long lasting relationships or not... lol .. love you!