JustAskJulie

How old is everyone and how long have you been swinging?

I'm 46, he's 54 been together for 4 years, married for 1. Just getting started in swinging.

TymKeepr

I am 34, he is presently 35... for a few more brief months...

We have been together for 18 years... married for almost 13....

we had our first MFM 15 yrs ago... thought about getting into something with another couple (friends) but things didn't work out... took a long break

got into the lifestyle about 8 yrs ago... time flies...

:kissface: Naughty A.

J is 24...D is 30...We've been married for just a little over 1 year...We are still new to the lifestyle. Right now we are just listening and learning...taking things slow...and trying to find a couple that we can be friends with first...

(J) he is 42 and (M) is 43 and we have been married almost 16 years and together for 18. Have been in the lifestyle so to speak for about 2.5 years and wishing we would have started 15 years ago when we first talked about it.....talk about wasting valuable years, :sad: ,

Here's to trying to make up for lost time

He is 33 and she is 32...We've been together for 15 years, married for 11 and swinging for nine.

:cool:

Me - 38, Mr. 40, together 8 years, married 2, swinging pretty near the entire time, taking a little hiatus (from the lifestyle) for a bit whilst we work out some stuff.

I'm 25 and he's 40! We've been a couple since I was (can't put that in print, but it's been a while) -- and we've been swinging since we met. Actually, that's how we met. :D

HE IS 30 (HE'LL BE 31 IN AUGUST) AND I'M 32 WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 7 YRS AND WE'VE BEEN SWINGING FOR THREE OF THOSE YRS.:8-0::

26/Female half

27/Male half

I (female half) have been to an off-premise club and been intimate with a few female friends, but we have yet to swing together. Those experiences were pre-marriage and dating. However, we have been discussing it in depth for at least a year, and have decided that we are ready.

He is 53, she 50. We first started dating in ’74…. First swing experience in ’78. Married in ’80.

Stopped swinging in ’84 to have kids. Started up again this year.

Lora and I are both dirty 30...hehehe....

We have been in the LS now for almost 5 years....

"luvin' every minute of it....luvin' every minute of it..."

Tim

I am 45 and he's 46..... I've been involved for about 6 years I think now, and about 3 for him.

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

Bringing this back up for folks who haven't answered.

Gosh, I see that we're among them. I'm 44 and she is 45. Older women rock.... :D

-B

Well, shoot! I should have just answered this last summer when it first came out. Then, I could have reversed the numbers to read 35 and if anyone had called me on it, could have just said, "Ooops! Accident. So sorry." :D

You know...it's not nice to ask a "lady" her age. But since I'm not a "lady"....54.

Swinging...ahhhh....about 21 years with a 18 year break...then I came back. Had to give this some thought and make sure....

- EBF :)

I am 29 and he is 28. We have been swinging since June/July of this year. We have been together for almost 8 years, married for almost 7.

LC

I(Mr) am 42 and Mrs is 45. We've been married for 16 yrs( soon to be 17) and together for almost 20!!

As far as swinging, first started about 4-5 yrs ago. Had a 2 year break. Been gangbusters ever since.

Mr hmr

Well... I'm 28 and the hubby is 29. We've been swinging together for about 4 years now?

Other than that, all the way back to age 17, I'd been having relationships off and on with females... (males, too... but the female on the side - not cheating, because the males knew and welcomed it!).

He never did anything like this before me... except that one drunk night at a party in high school being on one end of a MFM sandwich with some girl that we knew! ;)

22 years old and about 2 months of the lifestyle up to this point!facelick

Both of us are 54

Married 31 years

Together 34 years

In the lifestyle since February 2003

She is down 35 pounds since then...the motivation rocks!

We've cum a long way, baby!

Originally posted by Elusive BiFem

Well, shoot! I should have just answered this last summer when it first came out. Then, I could have reversed the numbers to read 35 and if anyone had called me on it, could have just said, "Ooops! Accident. So sorry." :D

- EBF :)

take it from someone who has met Ms EBF, sweetie at 54 , you're a hottie and you make me glad I finally got old enough to hang with 50 somethin's

the rmrx2's

Mike and I are only curious, not really swingers. But Im 35 and Mike is 39.

Bringing this back up for folks who haven't answered.

Julie

Webmaster/ Admin

Well I read this whole thread and someone still hasn't answered, Julie. *AHEM* I'm very curious as you can see.

We are both 37...been together 21 years married 15 of those and have been swinging almost a year!! and i must say it has been a great year at that!

Were 57/m & 55/f and been married for 38 years and in the lifestyle about 30. (wanna see the scars)

I'm 33 and hubby is 30. Together for about 11 years and married for 9. We began getting our feet wet less than two years ago.

We're both 26 - together for 10 years, married almost 5. We had our first swinging experience on my (female) 21st birthday, and the next one was not till last year. But we've been picking up the pace since the second one ;-)

I am 26 and have been swinging for a year and a half. Been swinging alone for 4 months and enjoying every minute of it.

He just turned 49 and she is 42. Been in the lifestyle for about 5 years. Married for 18 1/2 years now.

My husband and I are both 30 and we've been doing this for about 5 months. We have only had a few experiences, and luckily (I think after reading some scary posts on here) everythings been great so far facelick

We're both on the secod marriage...and its the greatest we could have ever imagined. We both 51 and checking it out while we're taking care of our health problems and families first....soon though.

She is 66, Im 68. Been to gether since she was 16 & I was 18. Sr year High School. Married for 46 years. Our only MFM was 4 years ago and we are now trying to get started.

Jake is 53. Reenie is 58 although we don't act, feel or look our ages. Been together for 16 years, married for one month, (may not see two when Reenie finds out I told her age). Started playing with other couples in '92 and have been loving it ever since.

Julie,

This would make a great poll question.

i am 30 husband is 32 been swinging for 9 months. we have been married for 12 years.

Both late 40's. Talked about it for two years and then been swinging two years. Together much longer. Will continue to be together and swing together.

Guest smileytattoo

I'm 31, Mr.Smiley is 36. We have been swinging for just under a year. Although we talked about it for several years first. We have been married for eight years and together for 13.

Hubby is 49, I am 38. Together 5 years, married almost 1 year. Swinging (in one form or another) for approximately 2 years.

We both were pretty open minded about sex from the onset and were always comfortable with nudity and sexuality. We love heading down to the nude beach and always got a rush out of sneaking sex in public places (not at the nude beach of course).

After exhibitionism and voyeurism, swinging was the next logical step. Lol.

It may be a little late, but we're adding ourselves to this one.

Jenn- 26

Mr. Mac - 29

Seems there are a lot more people in their twenties than I expected.

Jenn

let's see...i'm 36 and my husband is 37. we've known each other since high school when he used to go out with my best friend. he broke up with her and we hooked up a few years later. we've been soft swingers for 5 years now.