JustAskJulie

How old is everyone and how long have you been swinging?

Have not been swinging. Partner is 74 and a widow. I am 85 and a widower. I've known her since 1960 when we worked together. In 1962, I had the honor of elevating her to 'womanhood' at age 20 as she had never been with a guy before me. We got back together in 2014, and see each other off and on. offered her chance to 'swing', but she declined. She loves oral, giving and receiving. So, down the road I will see if she would like to give a guy(s) a BJ as I have trouble because of diabetic condition. I do give her oral when she or I visit. She always takes too much and is exhausted for about 15 minutes.

Then we go again. Will try Tri-mix soon and get back to the old swing of things. Old timers do not seem to fit into the current swinging activities................ oh well, that's life. bottoms up everyone.

35 m here nelsonville ohio been swinging 6 months 4 of which was with ex wife finding other males to join now for 2 months I'm a 3rd but can't meet anyone

Just turned 66.  Birthday sex was a threesome with a a swinger lady acquaintance of several years & her FWB.  She invited me to her Ohio home to share her hot tub, bed & FWB for two nights of general debauchery.   Bottom line is I am still at it.  Only complaint I have is so many swingers don't play locally.  I often have to travel a hour or more for a threesome.

• Like 1

We are both 62. Swinging for 6 years. First time at Desire, then Trapeze, then house and hotel parties, cruises. My ( husband’s) preference is to host a couple or have them host us. We’ve been in massive playrooms and it is hard to focus. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GMOFLEISURE said:

Just turned 66.  Birthday sex was a threesome with a a swinger lady acquaintance of several years & her FWB.  She invited me to her Ohio home to share her hot tub, bed & FWB for two nights of general debauchery.   Bottom line is I am still at it.  Only complaint I have is so many swingers don't play locally.  I often have to travel a hour or more for a threesome.

That sounded great! What kind of variations can you do as a threesome? DP, DVP, etc? Just looking ahead. (I'm 59)

1 hour ago, njbm said:

We are both 62. Swinging for 6 years. First time at Desire, then Trapeze, then house and hotel parties, cruises. My ( husband’s) preference is to host a couple or have them host us. We’ve been in massive playrooms and it is hard to focus. 

Sounds nice! Do you just swap or do threesomes?

We generally swap. A threesome could happen with another couple. Or at a house party. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, njbm said:

We generally swap. A threesome could happen with another couple. Or at a house party. 

Same room or different rooms for swapping?  Just curious about how that works. (It would be new territory for me.)

If we are with a couple for the first time or we don’t know them well, we play in the same room.  I want to keep an eye on the other guy in case unwanted choking, anal, slapping, etc. arises. Not much untoward has happened, except some guys like to grind their wiener on my wife’s vag before they put on a condom.  We are alert for this move. 

If we are with a couple we know, we start out in the same room, and sometimes we split off with the other spouse to another nearby bedroom. It gives us more room, freedom of expression and the ability to make noise without disrupting the other couples’ focus. 

After a late afternoon session is over, we clean up and go out to dinner with the other couple. We are generally in a good mood. A friend recommended that order. He said you don’t want food sloshing around during sex. 

• Like 1

I am now 73 she is 65

We have been together for 25+ years, off and on before that. Been married since 2002. Got married at HEDO II.

We swing off and on. Don't normally go looking for it, but if the opportunity comes up we go for it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CythereaSkyclad said:

I'm 47 and he is 53. I'm new to it an he is not new to it. We been married for 12yrs. 

I see that this is your first post so let me say, WELCOME  to Swingersboard. 

• Like 2

On 7/19/2020 at 10:49 AM, sexykittennjean said:

i'm 65 in nashville tn have been swinging for about 10 years now..and anyone my age is nashville??

On 7/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, njbm said:

Wanted to ask. How is the sex after 60? Do you find you try things you hadn't considered doing before?

Sex is fine after 60. I will advise that vitamin V helps. 

• Like 1

I am 78 and my wife is 70.  My first wife and I started by chance with a couple who were close friends in 1969, and with a few gaps continued until our divorce 17 years ago.  My second wife and I started again about eight years ago.  After 50 years I can assure you that it is still as much fun, although a little quieter.

• Like 2

We’re both 37, been married for 15 years in August this year. Had our first meet and repeats this year and looking forward to many more.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 9:03 AM, njbm said:

After a late afternoon session is over, we clean up and go out to dinner... A friend recommended that order. He said you don’t want food sloshing around during sex. 

Same for us. "I'm hungry."  "Let's have sex first."

• Like 2

We are both in our early 40s.  We began with a swap. before we were married, with friends while on a camping trip. That was 20 years ago. We've been married 18 years. My wife tricked me into swinging 3 years ago, we have one regular couple, and have managed a couple of house parties. We got back with our old friends which was fantastic. In total 0e have swapped about 10 times in the last 3 years. Currently on hold, don't know how long for.   

• Like 1

I've been swinging/poly/whatever-you'd-call-it since my 30s. I've always been a single male, though--haven't been able to find another half. I started in earnest after my divorce, and was happy to find several local groups that would allow single men.

As much as I enjoy the parties, I tend to like more connection. I did a lot of explicitly open dating (I guess moreso than straight dating, where people have multiple partners but don't admit to it) and found single and paired women. AFF women would go to parties with me, but tended to like more distance; OKC women/couples tend to be more romantic. Nothing really adventurous sexually. I just like being open, not being repressed, and curling a lot of different toes. :)

• Like 2

We really like parties because you can just link up, and you don't have to manage attracting between both partners in both cpls

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 8:04 AM, NWAtlSwing said:

We really like parties because you can just link up, and you don't have to manage attracting between both partners in both cpls

That has its place. I had a couple bad experiences that turned me off, but I got over it and returned. I tended to end up with the same women and couples, even with a wide open field. So I guess the attraction thing had already been solved. :)

Attraction is an interesting idea in that context, too. Being a single guy, I never said no to an interested woman. I liked that they'd have the self-confidence to ask and not have to wait around and expect a man to. Some I wouldn't have considered attractive, but I usually got to know them, and their attractivness increased. Plus they loved sex, and that made up for what would've had me say no before. As long as you're clean and respectful, I was interested.