chase

Girls, do you like holding a cock in each hand?

Does anyone else have this 'one in each hand' fantasy?

I'm probably much too nervous for a threesome or more men... but I can't shake this fantasy of just holding an erection in each hand.

Please tell me I am not alone.

I might be biased here, but I think you haven't lived until you have seen the smile on Mrs. GT's face when she has "one in each hand".:)

So, no, I doubt you are alone.;)

Nope, you're not alone....it's a wonderful feeling :D and one I enjoy every chance I get.

Teresa

The Mrs. was surprized a bit after we started swinging that she is incredibly turned on by having one in the vagina and one in the mouth... it's one of her favorite things now.

Well you are in the right place. A lot of the people will have good advice here. Mrs fun was totally turned off at the idea of 2 until she had 2 at once. Now it's all about WOW

Does mr chase know how you feel? A lot of men are ok with that idea so talking to him about it would be the first thing. He is the most important one to help out with that. Whoever said 1 in the hand is better than 2 in the bush never had any good bush.

The Mrs. was surprized a bit after we started swinging that she is incredibly turned on by having one in the vagina and one in the mouth... it's one of her favorite things now.

This is absolutley one of Mrs. P's favorite things. Having two cocks to play with on or in her body at the same time just drives her nuts and her orgasms intensify unbelievably. :D

Mrs does not feel as if she would like the situation from a mfm only scenario, but we were playing with one couple this summer, and we were in the situation of having me in one hand, mrs playmate on her face and mr playmate just kind of generally playing. She did not get to a point of hold mr playmate as well, but she is REALLY looking forward to it as soon as we can. It really gets her revved up when we are engaged in pillow talk.....lol

One in each hand and all three holes is my goal. :facelick:

with the 'two in hand' making filthy comments about what they're watching the whole time....lol.

So I'd say definitely not alone.

I have tried to master jerking two guys off simultaneously.

It doesn't work out too well. It's like patting your head while rubbing your stomach. :lol:

lol...as someone who's never actually participated in swinging, I'm so afraid that like foie gras and opera, I'm going to feel very disappointed when comparing the reality to what I perceived before doing it.

One in each hand, mmmmmmmm...now which one will I kiss first?

Decisions,decisions...but what a sweet choice! :lol:

• Hot! 1

Guest shagyd03

I must agree!!! Love having two hard cocks all for me! Nothing better than the way I feel laying there with one in my mouth and one in the pink.

Chase, my wife was pretty sure that she would not like to have more than one man at a time. Quite early on, we went to a swing club that hosted a lot of singles. After a little while in the hot tub, several guys were massaging her everywhere. That made the initial uncertainty go away. It was fun for her to have a lot of attention like that.

It wasn't long before she was doing MFM on a regular basis, but I don't recall that she had a penis in each hand when there were only two guys in the room. However, when there were three, she did do it because there were then two guys who were not screwing her.

Right now my favorite swinging moment ever is when we ended up in a group of 7 (three men, 4 women) of us in various states of giving pleasure all linked together some how. One of the women was sitting in a chair, I was sitting in her lap making out with her, I ended up having her husband's cock in one hand, the husband of another other woman in my other hand and another woman caressing and kissing my back. Somehow my husband and another wife was connected in all that but I don't remember how as I really had my hands full at that moment. If you can figure out some of the visualization from that you'll see how beautifully erotic it was.

My wife and I refer to this as going skiing! It is one of her FAVORITE things in the world! When we entertain in our hot tub, I can promise you she will be skiing! Then again, anytime she has the opportunity for an MFM, she is the happiest girl in the world! One of these days, we will host a party where she will FINALLY realize her Gang Bang fantasy. In that, she will have more than enough to hold in her hands!

My wife loves having a penis in each hand. A couple of weekends ago, we were in an MFM. The other guy was massaging her breasts and kissing her. She had his penis in her hand. She couldn't see me, but started tapping me, wanting me closer...when I got closer she got my penis in her hand too. And then the moaning increased... :)

From a guy's perspective, I'd think being able to hold only one penis at a time would be kind of like being able to use one hand to touch a woman's breasts at a time. :lol:

Of course, one of my wife's MAJOR favorites is holding two penises at the same time; one in her vagina and one in her mouth. She can't get enough of that :)

After you get used to that then you need to work on the finess of getting both of them to explode at the same time....once you have been able to do that, you know you are a master cock handler. :lol:

• Hot! 1

Guest newplaytoys

Me too, me too. Love having two cocks to play with. all my own, to do with as I may :facelick::D But even love it more when I have more than that :D

The wonderful thing about cock

it's a wonderful, wonderful thing

it's skinny, it's short, it's long, it's strong and it pounce pounce pounce pounce ponce

the wonderful thing about cock is..... better when there's more than one. :D

• Haha 1

The first time Mrs Shy tried it, shoe couldn't stop smiling and laughing. She was so turned on and having such a good time (laughing) the other guy got a little self-conscious. We both assured him it was a good thing.

This is something I haven't tried yet BUT I WANT to try it. I'm nervous about it but after reading all these replies, I'm wanting to do it even more! :D

The wife hasn't done that yet, but it turns me on when she does that with her dildo in one hand, and mine in the other. I think she knows it turns me on as well, because she teases me a lot my sucking the other one more than she does me at first before then trying to stick both in her mouth at the same time ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By funcoupledayton
      I'm starting this thread in response to one in the curious section where the author felt a little bad because his wife wasn't sharing all her fantasies with him. He said he knows they are not ready for swinging, in part, because of this.

Well, here I am, swinging with my husband for 3 years, and it's gone very well. But, I still have a private fantasy place I go to (in my mind). I tell my husband things I want to try, we talk all the time about what we like about swinging sex and our sex. But, when he watches me touch myself and then says, "What were you thinking about?" I won't tell him.

I don't lie, sometimes I tell him generalities. It's not about a specific person or people, it's not anything that really could or would happen in real life. It's not anything I want to try, I just find it hot to think about. But, I would be embarrassed to tell anyone, and it would make it less hot for me if he knew about it. In a way, I like not telling him, I like having a little corner of my mind that's all mine. On the other hand I feel a little guilty, because it's really not a big deal and he would like me to tell him these fantasies in great detail and would probably find them hot, too.

But, believe me, I have told him (and many of you also) all kinds of silly fantasies, because I have a ton!

What do you think? Do you tell your spouse everything you think about to get off?
    • By KatrinaandDriverX
      For me, it's not about having sex or sex acts or multiple partners. It is about 'feeding' different aspects of my personality, occasionally, in diverse ways with sex. It transcends role playing, it's a sexual moment as I'm giving, yielding, engaging and driving my partner(s) into an exquisite moment. To build them up, for the men to enter me in a pure moment that thrills or kissing a woman with tongues plunging deeply. I love it when someone I may have just met can surrender to me and I to them. Then, once we're done that it's perfectly alright to go to the next partner and, who knows, have that same person again later that night (or not). Or, if it's simply to play with another couple, have the sex with the husband be so great that the wife thanks me. Then, of course, there's the knowledge of my husband having another girl, whether it be a wife  or innocent bystander, knowing she just might be asking herself if watching me fuck means my husband must be amazing (he is). 
    • By Billygoat
      From a open discussion with LS friends on Friday night.  Everyone at the table have been in the LS for eight or more years and have been quite active and have explored and experienced various activities and fantasies that interested them.  The common thread was the women present ( several wives, girlfriends and three single ladies) had all experienced and enjoyed having at the least two men (MFM) to several at a time (or throughout the evening at a party).  It didn’t take long into this conversation for it to turn into a ladies only animated conversation of their experiences and accomplishments with only their husbands/boyfriends asked to chime in verification/confirmation of the event, act or result of the experience.  Hands down all of us males had enjoyed whatever happened in the shared stories.  

It was awesome to sit and listen to these women sharing their adventures, thoughts and results of their experiences and there was quite a bit of excited chatter and teasing…..lots of loud shouts and laughter.  I was glad due to our number and time of the evening we were seated at the back corner of the dining area well away from the few dinners still present.  I am sure there were a few servers who got an ear full.

One noticeable revelation from observing all this was the common result of these experiences for the women.  All revealed in one way or another the personality…..confidence…..level of comfort the all experienced as a result of their sexual sharing and experiences in the LS.  Echoed by their spouses (those present).

1. Ability now to discuss openly anything with their SO.
      2. Discuss, ask for what ever they had an interest in, desire, openly on any topic as well as sexually.
      3.  All openly discussed that sexually in their private lives prior to the lifestyle they rarely if ever initiated any activity with their SO only were reactive to initiation by their SO.  And NEVER asked for or discussed their personal desires, needs or fantasies.  (the single ladies present agreed they felt the same with any partner they might have.  Including the husbands and boyfriends of other women that they shared)
      4. Their personal sexual/sensual lives in their relationship have become broadened and deeper, a much closer intimacy (not just sexual) then before.  Far more satisfying.  

It was not just a fun evening out together as a group (sex was not part of this evening at all, just social gathering) but so enlightening.  

Sitting having coffee this morning it occurred to me that all this, generally, is probably true to some level to anyone who is involved at some level in the LS.  Dependent of course on what level or type of involvement in an alternative Lifestyle they are in.  I also thought that there are  common takeaways:

1. Situational shyness, intimidation, lack of confidence, appearance concerns and feelings/concern of being judged negatively.
      2. That last part “feelings/concern of being judged negatively” is they largest shared issue that women have.  From the time they are self aware 6, 7, 8 years old and on…..they are told, threatened, educated  etc that their sex is private, not to be displayed shared discussed experienced and in many cases told any negative experiences are their fault….not being a good girl.
      3. The confidence, personal strength, emotional discovery over growth and feeling at peace with themselves.  Acceptance of who they are.
      4. Sexual preferences and desires.  Even with in their group a funny but eye opening discussion…and truth concerning size, preferred size and what/how it all relates.  It really isn’t what it seems.  LOL

everyone grows in this lifestyle to their own comfort level.  But to watch these women and listen to them (including my Queen) was just hands down amazing.  This group of women discussing to only their experiences but some of their not yet experienced fantasies/desires.  Their emotions.  Support…..no negative judgements at all.  Even bragging rights and one up man ship between them.  A chance to get a peak into a part of the LS not often discussed……at-least with males present.

• By bbarnsworth
      I happened across this study today, and it had some very interesting outcomes. The whole study bears reading. To tease you into reading it; "When asked whether they’d ever had various types of multipartner fantasies, just 5% of men and 13% of women had never done so" I.e., 95% of men and 87% of women in the 4k+ member study reported having fantasized about multipartner sexual relations. Wow! I expected it to be above 50%, but not that high.

More reading at: https://sexualhealthalliance.com/justin-lehmiller-science-of-fantasy