Daddy'sGirl

REALLY embarrassing question (women only please) - Queef

Has anyone had the experience of air coming out of your vagina :blush:

It happens when my husband wants to do it doggy style. It is so embarrassing. I don't know why it happens or how to make it stop?

Very common and perfectly normal, nothing at all to be embarassed about I don't know that I believe the first of the following two discussions, but it sounds too fun to not include it...

3. Queef

from Urbandictionary.com

Air expulsion from the vaginal area usually after sex. In the eighteenth century, it was common practice for small groups of well-to-do Southern women to each lift up their corsets and "queef" at their leisure on warm, summer afternoons. Typically performed on balconies or porches, these women would insert various large objects in their TOOTS and slowly pull them out to create the desired sound. These "porch parties" would provide hours of fun for the ladies while the men were away, and, from a practical standpoint, at times, enough air circulation as a respite from the brutal summer heat. Small wagers were often placed with the winner going to longest continuous queef, highest pitch, lowest pitch, smelliest, and wettest. There was also the queef sing-a-long; and a special prize was given to any women whose queef could attract wildlife.

Queef

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A queef is the slang term for an emission of air from the vagina, often during or after sexual activity. The sound is somewhat comparable to flatulence from the anus, hence the nicknames "pussy fart" and "vart" or the more technical term "vaginal flatulence". The sound is most often associated with air expelled during or after vaginal intercourse but can also happen during cunnilingus or anal sex.

~ B ~

• Like 1

I hate that sound. :o

I am always terribly embarrassed when my vagina feels the need to expel air. If I'm with my husband, we can giggle at it and crack jokes with eachother... no problem. However, if I'm with a new lover I turn forty shades of red if it happens.

I HATE that sound! LOL But as time has gone by, I have gotten used to it.

And for some strange reason, my husband really likes it. I guess he feels like he is really hammering it home when it occurs. :hahaha: He starts moaning even more when it happens, so as a result, I have gotten to where I get more turned on ... not like I want it to happen, but if it does it's not a big deal to me anymore.

Funny note: Before I got more comfortable with it, I would try to "cover up" the sound by moaning louder or screeching or doing something that would maybe "mask" it. lol

OMG, I really do hate it though. lol

Yes the almighty Queef, I don't think there is a woman out there that has not had that problem a time or two in their life. I used to get very embarressed but now I dont notice when it happens. My husband and I are very comfortable with each other.

I'm a man and YES this is normal. I don't know if you are familiar with the rap group YingYang twins, but they always talk about women making their pussy fart. It's a turn on! My wife hates the feeling, but she is never embarrassed by it. When your male partner is hitting it doggie style just have him pull almost all the way out,grab your butt and spread it ever so often so the air won't build up. I use to "hate" it when my ex would let out air cause she has this ugly/stupid laugh ( Like Oprah in "Color Purple" ) and she would laugh after air came out and it just ended the sex right there! I've also notice that when I cum while doing my wife doggie that the air comes out and her hole is the size of a 50cent piece. So maybe this happens when women are relaxed or if their vaginas are just big?

I find queefs to be a big turn on. I love pussy and all of the natural things that go with it. A queef is just a sexy reminder of what is going on, or what has happened. Please don't be embarressed by them.

I also believe that a greater difference in the size of the penis from the size of the vagina allows more air to seep in around the sides of the cock. Queefs do still occur between tighter fitting partners, but those queefs usually come after the cock has left the vagina open and empty for a few seconds, then the air takes the place of the penis. Also, if a penis or dildo is large enough, it can displace the air and push most all of it out with a slow deliberate deep stroke.

Also, regardless of sizes, air can get pumped in on strokes where the penis is pulled to far out. The open vagina takes in air between the strokes.

Last, a larger vagina obviously has more space for more air. The elastic walls may give easily. I prefer larger very wet pussies.

I hate that sound. :o

I am always terribly embarrassed when my vagina feels the need to expel air. If I'm with my husband, we can giggle at it and crack jokes with eachother... no problem. However, if I'm with a new lover I turn forty shades of red if it happens.

I'm with you Ves I hate it and was really :o the first time it happened with Mr Spoo but now we giggle and go on. The worst is when you are with a playmate though. I always just hope most men have been with a woman when this has happen and know where it is coming from....still doesn't change the blush factor or :o though.

Since I don't think there is anything we can do to stop it ..... other than just doing it missionary all the time :lol: (that ain't going to happen) we'll just have to deal with it.

I think it happens to us all at some time or other. I find that it happens to me only when he spreads my "everything" wide open on his way in. That allows air in, which has to escape at some point. He likes the view he gets from spreading me open, so it's a pretty common occurence. That's the only time it happens with me, and I don't really get embarrassed by it anymore. It's just no big deal if no attention is drawn to it.

I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!

I am so excited to tell you all!

While in the doggy position, and being entered from behind, slightly contract your PC Muscles and push against the penis as it enters, you will feel the air kinda fizzing out.... with no noise!

Various times throughout the fucking, if you notice the air build up, do the same thing as he strokes out. No air at once, at all.

I have been practicing and practicing :D this since I originally read this thread a few months ago, and seeing it again today, made me remember to tell you all.

I have really strong PC muscles, but I think almost any of us can do it with a bit of practice!. facelick

I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!

I am so excited to tell you all!

While in the doggy position, and being entered from behind, slightly contract your PC Muscles and push against the penis as it enters, you will feel the air kinda fizzing out.... with no noise!

Various times throughout the fucking, if you notice the air build up, do the same thing as he strokes out. No air at once, at all.

I have been practicing and practicing :D this since I originally read this thread a few months ago, and seeing it again today, made me remember to tell you all.

I have really strong PC muscles, but I think almost any of us can do it with a bit of practice!. facelick

My hero - Hail to the Queen!!!

Maybe you could cough really loud when you have to do it. :lol:

That's what I do when I open a beer sometimes...

I once read that blowing air into a vagina was really dangerous. If you create sufficient pressure it could result in an air embolism. Don't know if it is true or urban myth....

I once read that blowing air into a vagina was really dangerous. If you create sufficient pressure it could result in an air embolism. Don't know if it is true or urban myth....

I distinctly remember my OBGYN telling (and a lot of books stating) NOT to blow air in their while pregnant. I never asked why, as it was of no concern to me, (Mr Indy is not a blower) I wonder if this is the reason?

Looks like it is dangerous during pregnancy.

For some, it might be at anytime.

I'm lucky to have lived I guess........

Yes that IS very embarrassing! Normal, but embarrassing. I have that problem all the time. I heard that if you press down on your lower abdomen just before he inserts and hold it until he starts thrusting it helps.

I have tried that and it helped a little.

Has anyone had the experience of air coming out of your vagina(where is the blush smiley)

It happens when my husband wants to do it doggy style.It is so embarrassing.I dont know why it happens or how to make it stop?

gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl i feel ya ... lol, but they are called "pussy farts" .... when i hear them all i can do is LAUGH OUT LOUD ....

that just means you are sopping wet and he is probably pounding the shit outta you.

Relationships got you down? Need some advice?

The Love Doctor is here!™

I think that it's funny. Since everyone knows that it's not really a fart, I don't find it gross at all. When it happens to me, I bust out laughing which only makes it happen again.

LOL this is a very common thing that is gonna continue to happen... I do remember the two times I was with the same man (partner) it happened both times he had sex with me, and I didn't think about it, just kept doing what felt good... he didn't seem to mind b/c he just kept going and alittle harder if I might add... hmmmm, he likes to hear it b/c he is the one who made me do it, LOL! The only thing I can say is forget it happened (I know easier said then done) and if he doesn't seem to bring it up then I would say he was just paying more attention to other things... I hope something I said made you feel better.

tribbles said:
Looks like it is dangerous during pregnancy.

For some, it might be at anytime.

I'm lucky to have lived I guess........

Actually, it's not dangerous when pregnant UNLESS you have already started to dilate. During the first two trimesters of pregnancy, the cervix is tightly sealed, and air cannot get in. And the only danger after dilation occurs is for infection of germs entering the uterus.

As for embolisms, they are more to fear if a vacuum lock is created (like those crazy people who try inserting the open end of a bottle into the vagina ... :eek: WTF????), otherwise, the vagina is wide enough and has a way for air to escape (hence, the pussy fart ... lol).

I rarely had sex during pregnancy, though. :rollseyes: I just didn't like the idea of a penis being that close to my baby! :eek: I am sure I am in the minority and a weirdo at that. :rolleyes:

Has anyone had the experience of air coming out of your vagina(where is the blush smiley)

It happens when my husband wants to do it doggy style.It is so embarrassing.I dont know why it happens or how to make it stop?

I have it happen right before I start my period. Very embarrassing at work while I was walking. Too strange.

I've never had it happen during sex though.

I have it happen right before I start my period. Very embarrasing at work while I was walking. Too strange.

:eek: I'd die.

LOL this thread made me crack up. I can queef on demand, and am a bit on the goofy side so will do so around those I know well. First time I had it happen without my consent during sex I think I was about 18-ish and I was so very embarrased, mostly since my boyfriend at the time stopped to laugh, I tried coughing to "mask" it, as someone mentioned earlier, but it was a little too late, and was definately not in the mood to moan or have sex after that. I really dont care anymore when it happens though, I wouldn't say it either turns me on or my current boyfriend, however if it does he doesn't lead on *Shrug*

:)

I love the sound and try to adjust the angle to make it happen as often as possible :)

Mrs normal gets very embarrased :o but I think it is a product of our fun and to be sought.

Come on girls, haven't we listened to enough MALE NOISES in our lives?? Enjoy the payback!! I queef here and there, it happens, we keep going, no interruption. To me it's a female burp. Let's face it- sex and all that goes with it is sometimes messy, and goofy and if the comfort level is there- what the hell!! Let's all practice and challenge the men to a burping or farting contest and put them in their place!!

I think you should buy your husband a horse.

Once he's learned what a REAL fart is, he's stop worrying about that little "thing" that flies out of your cootch when you're having sex.

• Like 1

I was looking at new sex toys the other day and found a toy called Royal Balls. This toy is being advertised as a toy that will strengthen your pc muscles and prevent "queefing".

Has anyone tried it?

Just wondering since I die from embarasment when it happens with a new partner and have also found that after having sex for awhile, all that air becomes uncomfortable almost to the point of being painful.

LOL this thread made me crack up. I can queef on demand, and am a bit on the goofy side so will do so around those I know well. First time I had it happen without my consent during sex I think I was about 18-ish and I was so very embarrased, mostly since my boyfriend at the time stopped to laugh, I tried coughing to "mask" it, as someone mentioned earlier, but it was a little too late, and was definately not in the mood to moan or have sex after that. I really dont care anymore when it happens though, I wouldn't say it either turns me on or my current boyfriend, however if it does he doesn't lead on *Shrug*

Queefing on demand is pretty neat, nice.

Queefs do turn me on because they are a biproduct of a lovely thing, sex. It brings to mind a very wet inviting vagina and something penetrating it. Yes, those thoughts do turn me on.

This happens to me, but normally only in doggy style or on our second time around - and I'm really, really wet. It hasn't happened during playmate time yet, and I know I'd be :o if it did, and I'm sure it will someday. I hope we'll laugh it off.

Most of the time, I think it's hilarious and doesn't bother me in the least. Plus, I kinda like the feel of the vibrations it causes.

The only time it bothers me is after J. has cum and I'm still on all fours and I can feel the queef just sitting there inside me and I'm going "hmmm...how am I gonna stand up, scamper to the bathroom (which really is only 15 feet away from the bed) with the queef expelling everything and messing up my new sheets (which by the way - are FABULOUS - i splurged a while ago...). I hate laundry. I think that's my only queef complaint.

this subject is really funny.

try having sex slower than normal.....not the headboard pounding that drives the penis in and out fast....

that works for me.

as for sex during pregnancy...sex shouldn't be stopped. It is the most sensual during pregnancy.

Most of the time, I think it's hilarious and doesn't bother me in the least. Plus, I kinda like the feel of the vibrations it causes.

The only time it bothers me is after J. has cum and I'm still on all fours and I can feel the queef just sitting there inside me and I'm going "hmmm...how am I gonna stand up, scamper to the bathroom (which really is only 15 feet away from the bed) with the queef expelling everything and messing up my new sheets (which by the way - are FABULOUS - i splurged a while ago...). I hate laundry. I think that's my only queef complaint.

This may sound a little odd, but I would "cum again, probably hands free" if a woman queefed and cum sputtered out at the same time.

This may sound a little odd, but I would "cum again, probably hands free" if a woman queefed and cum sputtered out at the same time.

Jacob - I think I must have missed a lot of your older posts, because I'm just now noticing you posting...and I'm not going to lie...I love it! :lol:

Twice now I've said something and you've come back and replied with some comment that is a little different, but oddly sexy at the same time. Good work.

Jacob - I think I must have missed a lot of your older posts, because I'm just now noticing you posting...and I'm not going to lie...I love it! :lol:

Twice now I've said something and you've come back and replied with some comment that is a little different, but oddly sexy at the same time. Good work.

Well, I take that as a compliment, thanks. I do tend to think "out-side of the box" at times.

To be honest with you, just reading your description above was a bit of a thrill for me. Feel free to share what some might call "too much information" around me anytime that you'd like.

Some ideas that are overlooked by some may catch the eye of others.

sorry not a woman. I kinda like that sound. like with you it usually only happens on the doggy side, and usually with the wife and our mfm partner. love that sound

I think most women HATE this, and guys just think it is funny. Just some of that innate immaturity about some things that make them seem really funny at 52 just like they were at age 12 ?

It's perfectly normal but sometimes a bit embarrassing. Mrs Doc has been known to blush when it happens. Early in our relationship, I struck upon a term when it happened that made her laugh out loud and has seriously reduced any lingering chagrin when it happens. The Pennsylvania Dutch have some remarkably dirty and descriptive words to describe sexual activity and sex organs. A pussy or vagina is sometimes referred to as a "futz". So I coined the term "futz fart". Feel free to use this. I don't have a copyright.