How often do you wear a bra?

How often do you wear a bra?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear a bra?

• Day and Night
    • Day time only
    • Night time only
    • Rarely if ever

As some people have recently discovered, I'm quite attached to my bra. It's the last thing I take off before I shower and the first thing I put on when I'm done. I sleep in my bra every night regardless of what else I might be wearing. If I attempt to sleep without one it's inevitable I either can't fall asleep or keep waking up until I finally put one on. The funny thing is I'm not a busty person... at all. It has nothing to do with the way I look, just something about how it physically feels.

So tell me, how often do all the ladies wear a bra? I have a feeling I'm going to be in the minority on this one ;)

Lilo-

I know a few gals who never part with their bras either and sleep with them on at night. You're not alone.

I wear them more often than not... except if I'm hanging out at home. I'm more comfortable without one, but I like the shape of my breasts better with one on (I'm small chested too).

I'm more comfortable without one, but I like the shape of my breasts better with one on (I'm small chested too).

Ditto here on the small-chestedness, but I generally feel better with my bra on during the day (never wear a bra to bed, though)... mostly because half of my "boobs" go into the dryer, and therefore I have "more" with my bra on. :lol:

I do like my breasts though, and have gotten more used to them without a bra lately. For example... I had gall bladder surgery over the Christmas holidays, and at that time started sleeping in the nude because the bandages and surgi-tape bugged more with pj's on. Now I sleep nude all the time, although pre-surgery I never could.

Also bought some new tops recently that I think I could and would wear out without a bra. That's something I would never, ever think of doing before.

I only wear my bra during the day, but I ALWAYS wear one during the day. I have larger boobs and don't feel comfortable out in public with out one on. Sometimes when I'm sitting around the house in my pj's I won't wear one but I'm so use to them that I'll usually wear one anyway. Maybe that's weird but oh well :)

I used to wear one all the time when I was pregnant and nursing but now only days, always. I never go without one. I have to have a shirt on when I sleep. Can't sleep nude. Same thing as you Lilo...it just doesn't feel right.

So far I am the only one that posted rarely if ever. I am on the larger side of the boob scale and I hate the way they feel. I wear one to work unless the outfit is such that I can get away without anyone noticing. It's the first thing to come off when I get home though. Damn Howard Hughes for making them fashionable. :nono:

So far I am the only one that posted rarely if ever. I am on the larger side of the boob scale and I hate the way they feel. I wear one to work unless the outfit is such that I can get away without anyone noticing. It's the first thing to come off when I get home though. Damn Howard Hughes for making them fashionable. :nono:

That's so funny because of the bra prominently displayed in your avatar!

I rarely, if ever wear a bra...about the only time I put one on is when I head up to the school for something and then it only depends on the shirt I'm wearing. I absolutely hate wearing one and when I do, I'm constantly pulling at the damn thing.

Teresa

That's so funny because of the bra prominently displayed in your avatar!

Your right, I never thought of that. :lol: That one in particular is a water bra they are a little more comfortable in the summer because the water stays cool. I bought that for bra and panty night at the club. Anyone else ever tried one?

OMG, I can't imagine leaving the house without one. Well, unless I'm wearing something with some other kind of support like a swimsuit or one of those tank shirts with the shelf-bra inside. I'm a D cup, and after having a couple of kids, gravity has started to take its toll. Which really sucks. I don't like the way my boobs look without a bra, so the only time you'll catch me without support of some kind is at night (the skin's gotta breathe sometime). Otherwise, I just feel like a slob. Sort of like going to the grocery store in your bathrobe and bunny slippers. NOT sexy at all.

Your right, I never thought of that. :lol: That one in particular is a water bra they are a little more comfortable in the summer because the water stays cool. I bought that for bra and panty night at the club. Anyone else ever tried one?

I have a bathing suit with a water bra. It's great!

OMG, I can't imagine leaving the house without one. Well, unless I'm wearing something with some other kind of support like a swimsuit or one of those tank shirts with the shelf-bra inside. I'm a D cup, and after having a couple of kids, gravity has started to take its toll. Which really sucks. I don't like the way my boobs look without a bra, so the only time you'll catch me without support of some kind is at night (the skin's gotta breathe sometime). Otherwise, I just feel like a slob. Sort of like going to the grocery store in your bathrobe and bunny slippers. NOT sexy at all.

Ditto. You said it so much better than me. I even wear a bra with those shelf bra tanks! :lol:

I gotta agree with wearing one in the daytime. My boobs are big enough that it'd be waaay too noticeable for me to go without - not to mention the comfort level. It just feels too weird without some kind of support!

Yes, I've been known to wear pseudo-bras - you know - those stretchy tops that help hold everything in place, even though there isn't really any "bra", per se. But I even feel a little too loose in those to do more than slow walking. Anything faster and I'd be afraid of getting two black eyes! :eek::lol:

I do wear a bra all the time, and a sports bra at night (unless I have plans :fun: ) I have larger breasts, and I sleep better with them tucked away.

mrs good times said:

Janet wants to know where she can get one.

mrs good times said:
I could never wear a bra to bed because my little dog likes to use one breast as a pillow. She would be so disappointed. :lol:

Sounds like something my wife would say. She always wears one during the day but never at night. She knows when I spoon up behind her as I ALWAYS do that I'm going to need a great handle to hang on with! :lol:

mrs good times said:
That one in particular is a water bra they are a little more comfortable in the summer because the water stays cool. I bought that for bra and panty night at the club. Anyone else ever tried one?

I have never tried one before I think I have always thought they were for smaller breasts, which I am not!! Maybe I should try one though since you all say they are so comfy.

I wear a bra when I go out of the house all the time. I am large breasted and I like wearing a bra to support, push up and give cleavage :D I tend to be a bit of a nudist though so as soon as I am in the door that is the first thing that comes off.

I did go braless in a tank top with a built in (at least that's what they call that extra layer of material with elastic) bra for the first time this weekend in Memphis. To get a little bit of support though I bought the smallest size I could get in the top so it would be tight enough to give me some cleavage :lol:

I wear them for the look (have a drawer full of colors, lace, and styles :D ) but my preference is being naked :eek:

I voted "rarely if ever". Mostly they are uncomfortable - secondly, I don't have breasts...

I wear a bra during the day while I'm at work. Don't like it but with the shirts I have to wear it is a requirement. Before this job I seldom if ever wore one but would often wear some type of frilly lacy thing (love body suits) that made me feel sexy.

I am like Vespertine except it is with my panties. I always wear a thong or g-string but it makes me feel uncomfortable not to have them on. They are the last thing I take off at night and the first thing I put on in the morning. DH would rather I go without a lot of times but it just feel funny.

BradAndJanet said:
Janet wants to know where she can get one.

I got mine from Fredericks of Hollywood because they seem to be the only ones that carry water bras for us larger girls.

I won't even go check the mail box without a bra. I wear it all day and never at night.

No matter what I'm wearing it's noticeable if I wear no bra. But then, my breasts are abnormally large.

I voted day time only - but that's only if I have to. Since I stay at home, there seems to be no real point in putting one on unless I have to go somewhere or I'm having company. And you gotta love those shirts with the built-in bra, but I am big up top, so I'm not too crazy with how they look on me either...can't win some days.

Jenn

She knows when I spoon up behind her as I ALWAYS do that I'm going to need a great handle to hang on with! :lol:

I've come to realize that that is why Mrs. GT has two breasts, one for me to hold on to, the other for a dog pillow. :rolleyes:

Oh I am definitely a bra girl...I do have larger breasts and have had a baby, so gravity has taken it's toll. However, that being said, since attending some swinger functions I have learned to leave the bra at home as it is customary for the guys to remove it and hang it from a Chandelier if you are caught wearing one.

There are some shirts I can go topless, but tanks just ain't one of them. I guess it's like a security blanket for me. :)

I never wear a bra at home, and since I work from home, I rarely have a bra on.

Bras are beautiful when you take time to find one that fits well, complements your figure, and enhances your breasts and what you're wearing.

I like the idea of having a bra show through a gauzy top. Although I've heard this is passe, I don't give a hoot(ers). ;) I'm always hunting for a sheer top so I can pair it up with a beautiful bra.

I think it can be very sexy to see a woman's bra peek out when she bends over.

I am fortunate in that I can get by without wearing one. My decision to wear one depends on my garments, the occasion, and who I am with.

I have a terrible time w/out a bra, I'm a DD and after having a kid and breastfeeding they are too pendulous to try walking around in public bra-less. I haven't been less than a C-cup since I was a preteen, so they are pretty much attached to me as much as possible. I don't sleep in them though, unless it was an awesome night of sex and I fell asleep w/ it on *that's happened like ONCE in my life LOL*

If you live in a really hot humid area put your water bra in the fridge while you take your shower. Or if its really cold winters zap them for a few seconds in the microwave. Best damned invention ever.

Sugar (the wife)

I have to say very rarely do I wear a bra. I am only a 34B, so I am lucky enough to be able to be braless without everyone noticing. But, my husband does love to see me when I am noticeably braless.

I am larger chested and my nipples are constantly hard, so I HAVE to wear one if I'm leaving the house. For anything. Even if it's just to go to the drive thru. I'm ashamed of my attention-whore nipples :(

When I am at home, however, I NEVER wear one. I get home from work and it comes off. I sleep naked, so no bra. On the weekend, I'll put shorts and a tank top on, but never a bra.

I hate them. I don't know what it is that annoys me so much, but I take it off and I'm like "ahhhh...."

I wear a bra always at the office, and always in public unless I am going to the swing club and I'm in the mood lol. Actually, going bra-less in public at all is new for me, because with my weight loss I have dropped from a D cup to a high C cup. I prefer my breasts in a bra though, larger breasts that have nursed children lol only look good to me in certain tops.

I never sleep in a bra, it's not healthy for you to do that.

This is a small-chested woman's perk!! I only wear a bra to work...I love being braless and having my breasts free. :)

There is no answer for me, I am large chested, and HATE bra's!!!!!!! I only wear them if I have to. I should live with the African tribes, I would fit in perfectly. But in my defense if I go out I will wear one.

I don't wear one unless I go to my mother and her boss's house, mainly cause she will complain if I don't have one on. Other than that, I hate to wear one. Besides, Rebel will take it off me if I even put one on...

Guest MrsVan

Well, I hate bra's. Cannot stand them, however I only wear mine during the day and evening before bed. I sleep naked so no bra is needed. I cannot stand to wear a bra at night and if I do, then I am not able to sleep. I am okay when I take a nap but I guess because I am used to it for that short period of time it does not bother me.

When I get my pj's on for the evening there are times I will wear them without my bra just to relax but there are times I wear it with my pj's until I go to bed and get naked. I will go without it before my shower and then after my shower in the mornings I put it on for the day.

So I guess I would not fit in your department. ;)

My mother always told me "you need to air them out at night" and that I do. ;)

I hate bras, but I wear them when I go out. Cause I just know when I walk into that grocery store that keeps the temp at 60 degrees, the headlights will glow in the dark.

I remember burning my damn bra in the 60's (probably didn't even need one at that time :lol: ). My Mom told me if I didn't wear a bra, that by the time I was 30 they would be hanging to my knees. Well first of all you have to have enough boob to hang to the knees, I never did. Personally, I think having not wore one for years, helped the muscles to stay better.

I actually went last month and got fitted, nothing worse than a wrong size bra. At home, I don't wear them a lot.

As for sleeping in the nude, I use to all the time, then I started getting a pain in my chest. Doctor said I need to have my chest covered at night, so I now sleep in a shirt and no more boob/chest pain. Who knew? :)

Blessings

I used to hate them until gravity and two added cup sizes. Now I definitely see how they have their "perks" lol.

I can't wear them at night. I had to while nursing just to have something to keep the nursing pads in place and I hated it.

ohash01 said:
I am larger chested and my nipples are constantly hard, so I HAVE to wear one if I'm leaving the house. For anything. Even if it's just to go to the drive thru. I'm ashamed of my attention-whore nipples :(

First I have to say that you shouldn't be ashamed of your hard nipples! I'd give anything to have hard nipples now and then. I'm sure if they WERE hard all the time I'd be self-conscious, but the fact that they 'go soft' within a few seconds after being played with is really frustrating.

I am rather large boobed and HATE bras. I've nursed (YEARS ago) and gravity has also taken it toll, but I still go braless or tanks with shelf bras whenever I can. If it's too hot out I can't go braless - too sweaty with the boob hanging down on the chest. So the bra-shelf comes in handy then.

I have also just started using 'breast lifts' which I haven't decided if I like or not. They are clear adhesive lifts - with my size breasts they simply lift the nipple area - so the nipple is in front instead of hanging straight down! They are comfortable - I just don't know if they are worthwhile or not yet. I need to try them a few more times.

I would have burned my bra in the 60's if I had worn one then! :lol:

Sarah

I know, nipples are nice! Poor men though, its hard on them to try and actually look at your face when you are talking to them. I have a top I wear that really shows the shape of my breasts, and you can see the outline of my nipples when I am cold. I don't wear it often because men in an office tend to be very embarrassed, because my eyes smile and they know I know they are looking at my breasts lol. Oh well, I love it anyways lol.

I wear mine all day until I put on my PJ's. When I was in high school I would wear mine all the time. Which is kind of weird now that I think about it because back then I didn't have much of anything.

Mrs. Truelove

:rolleyes: I have 42 DDDD's so I wear my bra everyday, all day until

I know nobody is going to see me, I just don't feel comfortable being seen without one on well unless you count...

other than that I don't mind being completely nude... go figure.

I don't even sleep in anything, it makes me too uncomfortable :rolleyes:

flkeyscouple said:

I have also just started using 'breast lifts' which I haven't decided if I like or not. They are clear adhesive lifts - with my size breasts they simply lift the nipple area - so the nipple is in front instead of hanging straight down! They are comfortable - I just don't know if they are worthwhile or not yet. I need to try them a few more times.

Hey! I recognize those! My plastic surgeon used those to show me what it would be like if I got a breast lift (surgically). Now I know where to get them...since I decided not to get the lift.

I wear a bra most of the time. Since I've worn a bra since I was 7, more of my life has been in a bra than out of one, so I can't relate to those who say they are uncomfortable with one on. I'm actually uncomfortable WITHOUT one on, much to Drew's chagrin :rolleyes:

Pepper

I wear a bra most of the time. Since I've worn a bra since I was 7, more of my life has been in a bra than out of one, so I can't relate to those who say they are uncomfortable with one on. I'm actually uncomfortable WITHOUT one on, much to Drew's chagrin :rolleyes:

Pepper

No time like the present to fix that one! Air the girls out :lol:

Hardly ever.

One of the joys of having small boobs for me is going bra less a lot.

Hugs and Hissessss,

Maria