Clothing options at home - which best describes your way of life?  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the following best describes your "house rules"?

• Ours is a nudist home: nude when possible, clothed when practical.
    • We're clothed when guests come over-- otherwise our home is "clothing optional" for the entire family.
    • We're clothed when there are parents, relatives, or kids around--when it's "just us", it's whatever suits our mood.
    • Clothes are our norm, but we'll make exceptions when it's just us and nudist and/or LS friends.
    • We're swingers, not nudists! Everyone is fully attired outside their bedroom and bathrooms.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/15/2022 at 12:50 AM

The pandemic changed the way we dress--or more to the point--stay undressed while at home. 

The accompanying poll aims to understand the  current "dress code" inside your home.

• Like 1

We were nudists first, lifestyle second. If nude is preferred, we’ll join in. Or lead the way. 

• Like 2

The pandemic did not really affect our clothing preferences, although the seasons definitely do.  Being nude is just more comfortable and fun when it is hot out.  We are fortunate to have a private backyard area.  Staying nude with like minded friends is great, but we are always aware of everyone’s comfort level. 

• Like 3

If it’s just us a long tee shirt for me, gym shorts for him. 
Zoom has made things different, a business phone call now requires different clothing. 

The responses increasingly suggest that, for swingers, choosing to be nude is "situational" and dependent both on circumstance and on company. 

• Like 1

We tend to wear a minimum of clothes, but due to the environment, it isn't practical to be naked outside most of the time. We are tired of 100 degree days even though we have a pool (water is now at 90). Most of the time it is a pair of shorts or boxers for me or Ms Gold will wear a dress and nothing else.

• Like 1

If nothing else, COVID has made more people more pragmatic about clothing.

Those lucky enough to have been able to work from home have "business wear" hanging in the closet unworn. The "ZOOM shirt"--what people see on camera --not just a meme; many people have mastered the "shirt and tie over gym shorts" (or less).

Leaving home means not only having additional pocket space for mask, hand sanitizer, etc but for many people (esp medical professionals) disrobing and tossing the street wear into the wash as soon as practicable. 

The resurgence of COVID (thanks, delta) is again influencing how people approach leisure and socializing--with whom and doing what and where. And with that, what they wear. 

• Like 1

We still have 2 kids living at home, so clothing on here. When we are playing we like nudist homes and come in clothed, drop them when you go to the bedroom (or whhatever room) homes. Once the kids are out in 8 years or so we are going to travel in a camper around the country, clothing will be minimal, if nonexistent, whenever possible.

• Like 3

In the business world, I dress conservatively, even wearing a bra although there's nothing there to support.  At home around the kids, we are appropriately dressed.  When in Europe (mostly for business), however, I enjoy going to the nude spas and resorts.  Nothing sexual, although you never know what is going on in someone's mind, just the freedom of exposing all of my body to the sun, water, and wind.  Being there with people of all ages gives a reassuring normalness and non-sexuality to it all.

• Like 2

We became active Nudists after the kids were all off to Universities, at that time we lived on acreage that allowed some outdoor clothes free in the summer. We are in town now and a block from our daughters house. COVID has kept her home doing telemedicine so we can't count on when she will take a break and walk in. The good news is that she and her hubby take off out of town frequently on weekends so we can spend some naked and doing naked things time. The LDS missionary boys and Girl Scouts haven't been around since COVID although those obnoxious spay your bugs people ring the doorbell now and then.

The comments and results of the poll suggest that the vast majority of respondents are situationally nude, their state of (un)dress dependent on circumstance and company. 

• Like 1