Southern Lady

Ladies, what would your fantasy be?

Have you ever had sex with..  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had sex with..

The guy who delivered the waterbed I had ordered. After he helped me set it up we tried it out it was great!!!

How about an Airborne Express guy? That's how I met G...I was the Airborne guy who picked up at her office every day. Her place of employment collects samples for drug tests, and sent them to the lab via Airborne. What a story to tell the grand-kids someday...I met your grandmother over bags of pee! :lol:

M

Guest MrsVan

I have ran into many HOT UPS guys that I would have loved to jump. :facelick: That would be a total fantasy for me...I think that UPS has requirements on what they look like as many of them I have seen were just :8-0::

MrsVan

I so need to get a UPS uniform. :-P

Mr. Truelove

I still have three so I can lend you one!!

Only done two years with UPS and it nearly killed me having a hour's delivery rate of 16 stops not including the driving time.

Never got a direct offer but I do remember a lady answering the door with just a towel hung in front of her and asking her for a towel as I had a fly in my eye, she just smiled and closed the door.. :lol:

Steve

I worked for UPS myself, and I can reiterate what the others have said. These guys are in such a sprint all day long. Very seldom do they have a chance to wait for you to answer the door. It is also a major violation to do anything with a customer. Good way to get fired on the spot. But there is a way around it. Ask your delivery guy to drop back by when he finishes his shift. At that point he is on his personal time, and you can help him out of that uniform. Enjoy!

...OMG!... I have done over 6 years in field service. 6 months w/ airborne (didn't make the cut), and then later 6 years with another company that wasn't so strict on stop duration. I have always wondered just how much this stuff really goes on! I was always very professional and never did anything like that myself, since I knew I couldn't go home afterwards (if you get my meaning). But I have worked with others who would have no issues and even joked about such things. It always made me wonder. ... My 2 cents

We're both in the Navy. I've had offers from Gay men while picking up my kids from school in my uniform.....in a gay/lesbian neighborhood. I know, I know I had it coming. I've also gotten a couple smiles and winks from some of the MILF's in the school yard but nothing further than that.

I don't know where you guys are getting all these HOT UPS guys...mine at the office are always old and cranky with skin like tanned leather. Our Schwan's delivery man is not attractive either.

Now...we recently moved to a downtown office and there's one security gaurd...mmm...haha. One of the other girls will bop into that office and my first question is always "Is cop McHottie out there?" And they always know who I'm talking about. After 9/11 my dad worked 16 hour days, half on regular cop duty, and half on SWAT duty at the nuclear power plant...I'd take him dinner some nights or stop to get cash or whatever...there were some HOT men there too.

Maybe uniforms only do it for me if there's a gun along with it. Haha.

Many years as a repair man, but the only time I ever get propositioned is by the really, really nasty women, oh yeah and a few gays. Very depressing as Mrs. Cpl works with me (have our own company) and she will get propositioned all the time, even by good looking guys and gals. Am I that ugly?

Ok - I did not vote on the poll because I have not done any of the choices there were. But.....I was a secretary and my boss did me :surrender:

The funny thing is that I just wanted a one night stand and it didn't exactly turn out that way. We are still together 9 and a half years later, now we are both looking for only 1 night stands that we can both enjoy. :facelick:

::P: In my case, it was with a lady postman...a postwoman...female letter carrier...and she was grand. I was a male mail handler and handled this female letter carrier during her lunch breaks on my days off...we sorted and put...did...all kinds of things with the little holes and cubicles. It was a messy business, but someone had to do it. Jeok ::P:

Funny thing,

I had a new bed delivered today and I could not stop thinking about this thread. Two young cute guys and a new bed.

I behaved myself. :sad:

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

There was an article in this morning's Tulsa World about a woman in Texas who was "doing the UPS guy."

It seems they were in a vehicle parked in her driveway when her husband came home unexpectedly. She screamed, "Rape!", whereupon her husband whipped out his shootin' iron and shot the guy through the head, killing him instantly.

The Grand Jury failed to indict the husband but did indict the wife on charges of manslaughter. It looks like she has a prison term ahead of her.

Mr. Alura

Oh my god yes...

I was 18 and still in high school and I did my best seduction job although looking back I must have looked stupid. But then again he took the bait so either it wasn't so bad or he was horny.

I had two cable guys and two computer repair guys in my condo today AT THE SAME TIME. And me with a cold, just sat there thinking....Dam I wish I wasn't sick right now. :(

Ah well

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

Soon after we bought our house 10+ years ago my wife and I noticed the UPS guy was pretty hot and joked about how he was probably doing all the neighborhood housewives. He still has the same route but hasn't aged very well. But then, I'm sure some of the horny housewives haven't either!

Mine would be that my UPS guy or Mail man would jump me. I have heard of Ladies that have done the UPS guy or the Sears service guy. But how do you know that he would take you or accept the offer? Do you come to the door with a towel on or see through gown?

I was a service guy for 30 years. The only time I was really propositioned , as it turned out was by an insane lawyers wife. She asked me to do her as I was under her washing machine. I was astonished until her maid came in and discreetly told me she was insane. Jane Ayre (?)? Some was somewhat suggestive but not open.

One I must tell. The utility room was off the kitchen. I was again under a washing machine. The very attractive lady of the house, in the kitchen said "come here honey". My ears perked up. Then she said "come in here." :EG::lol: By then I though this is trouble. Then her light colored spaniel dog came in to eat. Her name was Honey. :)

My husband use to work for the phone company, in the summer he use to wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt with his tool belt and when he use to get home he would be all sweaty and I would be able to see all his cuts through the shirt and sometimes I would jump him. I would wish someone would come to the house looking like that.

Funny thing though, I would ask him if anyone would flirt with him and he would say most of the time when he went to someone's house they were afraid to let him in until he told them it would cost $95 dollars to reschedule an appointment.

My brother used to deliver pizza. Once in a while a woman would answer her door wearing a see through top, something skimpy or "let the towel fall."

He also once saw a woman riding her husband through the window as he rang the doorbell.